Buy Ripple /XRP/

Buy Ripple today or regret it this friday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0v0VR6Kf7KQ
tradingview.com/?q=XRP
ripple.com/xrp-portal/
ripple.com/events/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's taking off in 2 days

Just bought in. I for one welcome the new world order and our corporate overlords.

youtube.com/watch?v=0v0VR6Kf7KQ

moon in 2 days!!!!

lol WTF is with these 3D charts on tradingview, they look absolutely ridiculous

pure art

lmao what the fuck are these charts
anyway fucking get on the ripple train boys

hypu!!!

Elaborate please. Where is the prediction coming from?

tradingview.com/?q=XRP

It isn't as simple as reading from a bunch of drawings

pretty much every coin moons whenever this triangle forms

Now this is some technical analysis I can get behind

I'm in boys! Let's double my 10btc!

What's the predicted timeframe?

1-2 days

So buy now? How do I buy into this? Im new to crypto currency.

Either: Buy BTC from coinbase > transfer to Bittrex > buy XRP

Or: Buy BTC from Kraken > buy XRP

Three hunna percent happening. Buy now or cry later. Posw fags need not apply.

Still waiting for eth to take off according to that ta chart

This. How reliable is it?

Ripple can't moon on Friday. The price is being manipulated.

Loading up more boys, XRP isn't my only selection but it is clearly one of the most promising options, no price movements on the UK central support and SWIFT exec poach? Clearly building pressure from the inside and is set to blow.

Ripple is the real deal

All the shilling in the world will raise the price when Ripple is manipulating it.

But I'm up 600% on POSW...

>All the shilling in the world will raise the price when Ripple is manipulating it.
I don't think Ripple is manipulating it. I think banks and whales are. It's centralized, etc. Which is exactly why gov and banks love it. Trials going on as we speak and it's killing the old systems in speed and efficiency. One day, it will jump. When, I don't know. I have 55 ETH I'm waiting for a pump before getting back in the XRP and XEM.

I just wish they had a offline wallet

I had lucky timing shifting from XEM to XRP, NEM seems a fair way behind Ripple, what's your thinking behind taking both?
Ledger is adding support

Where does the value of the xrp token come from?

>Where does the value of the xrp token come from?
Starts with a 'J'

... Japanese

Now a good time to get in? Thinking about picking up 5k coins.

I bought in at 2630 today... so buy my bags!
Really though I think it at least has good long term prospective so I don't mind bag holding. Short term is hard to say, this news in two days or whatever is probably bullshit.

seems like a stable enough coin. I bought 120 USD worth of bitbay a few days ago and it dropped to about 90USD before I cashed out with 180.

Yes, has been sitting fairly stably at this price since the big launch
OP is probably full of shit, but good news keeps rolling in for this coin so we can probably expect more in the short term

Get your space suits, lads.

It's gonna happen and it will be on friday

thursday*

Why?

I have no fucking idea what he's talking about, it's going to moon sooner or later regardless of his monster but I'm loading up on more now anyway now just in case friday is the day

It may moon again one day but nothing is going to happen on Friday. When people spread lies like this and nothing happens it causes the price to fall.

Yeah well I don't need to sell on saturday, so might as well grab more now as I expect a good future for it anyway

Here comes the dilemma. When to sell? Does ripple want this coin to be $1+ ?

I left because of this. Too much manipulation.

Same here.

>manipulation
fake news

But seriously.. Would they ACTUALLY want it to be $1+ ?? what advantage is there to keeping this coin cheap?

uhhhh... maybe you should do your own basic research before spewing nonsense. the distribution chart is literally on the ripple website.
ripple.com/xrp-portal/

b-but i want to wait for BTC to drop around 1100 to get more btc for my euros, then buy XRP

I'd be so embarrassed if I made posts like this

Yeah okay retard. If you actual watched the orders like I have been since march you would know the price is being manipulated. The tactics change but if you want an example of how it's being manipulated go and watch the 3 btc order that is always there near the top and never sells. They move these orders around to prevent the price from rising. Watch it for yourself ya cunt.

DELETE THIS

Bottom line is, buy dips. Hold long. VERY long. This is absolutely not a short term investment. Years down the road you'll wish you bought this low. This is a very good thing that they're controlling the supply.

>Autism

$50 a coin is fair value once it's really in use
See

>numbers I pulled from my ass without doing any research

I just sold all my xrp. You happy now fagits?

>I had lucky timing shifting from XEM to XRP, NEM seems a fair way behind Ripple, what's your thinking behind taking both?
XRP will be used by banks and government. I don't like banks, but not going to lie, they typically make money. The groundwork they have laid in terms of business connections is unreal. XEM is the silver to Ethereum being gold. It's not quite as robust on app building, but it's easier and more for the everyday developer. XEM and XRP are both build to be currency unlike ripple. XEM had a nice jump since last night. Up 17% - wish I would have kept $ in XEM but the constant news of ETH taking off has me 100% in on ETH at the moment.

Here is a list of their upcoming events

ripple.com/events/

its 3D chess

>muh digital anarchy

Surely you see how a centralized digital currency will be the one to prosper?

Ripple is pretty great. What's this about a moon or something?

you can buy xrp straight out of kraken

oh? nice