/tsg/ - The Sims General

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Links, FAQ, Sims, Mods:
thesimsgeneral.wixsite.com/index/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ - Old Booru
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ - New Booru

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Mods and Custom Content:
pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 - Maxis Match for Sims 4
pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b - Sims 4 and 3
pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs - Sims 2
pastebin.com/Qr7a989F - Adult CC

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

>Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aF09WKHQrDk
blahberry-pancake.tumblr.com/post/168676446503/download-on-my-site-new-meshes-necklace
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's dead.
Season pack when?

when you STOP BITCHING

What is the best way to get more diversity of townies in my games? Feels like every time I hit the bar searching for skanks it's just the same slags over and over.

And I'm taking my first steps into sex mods today, wish me luck.

Get more sloots

You need a good girl

so I have downloaded the base WWhims but I don't think the animation packages are working. One of the pages says to put it in my packages folder, but I don't have one. Should I make one and put it in there, and if so should it be in the Mods folder or just the Sim4 folder

It should be in the mods folder

thanks

No problem!

What's with all the sims running around dressed as raccoons around San Myshuno at night?

They're like the bears from outdoor retreat

Every time someone asks, EA adds another stuff pack to the list

There are costume-themed bar nights occasionally, best guess.

What are you doing to make such cute asians?

I need more in my game.

Remember Claire the Bear ?

We'll never have another sim like her because we now know they were not really bears, they were some ugly ass townie in a fucking suit.

Any good custom trait recommendations?
LL has a huge compilation of a few hundred but its impossible to tell which ones are decent or not.

I just practice :) my grace song is available its in the op

>tooltip for eggs on toast: Vegetarian safe
>my sim gets a negative moodlet after eating eggs on toast for "violating principles"

clearly the sim is vegan

Lest we forget

well thats just fucking retarded.

youtu.be/aF09WKHQrDk

blahberry-pancake.tumblr.com/post/168676446503/download-on-my-site-new-meshes-necklace

what is happening

>Make a photographer
>Only fun way of making money (street gallery) doesn't work since november patch

Well fuk, now what?
I've barely ever explored jobs or other hobbies beyond painting and writing. What else is fun?

idk i had a glitch.
She was trying to "call a good pet" and that happened.

Get a job, hippie.

The sim ray in the science career is fun.

Do sims actually get drunk?

Not without a mod. All the drinks in normal Sims is just flavored water, or something.

except for the sims 3

They like a good nectar but they love sitting around a bubble blower even more

I have a Sim who plans to be president, but should be bang his musician/punk rock room mate or should he shag the quirky author?

The end goal is a 3 way but Mr President has to start somewhere.

quirky author
presidents are classy

Wow I didn't even initiate it and she jumped his bones, I think they've got chemistry.

noice

>Join police force with extreme violence as a vampire
>Punch people in the face before arresting them
>Spend all shift beating prisoners and sucking their blood
>Go to their houses and sabotage all their plumbing/electronics, steal items and drain them of blood if they show up

I am the law

It was a different time back then user. Nowadays I'm sure throwing in some alcohol would make the game get an M-rating.

sure was

Is the alcohol mod in the OP site any good? It's really annoying how pointless drinks are.

now this is how you play sims

>in a desperate search for something new or different to play
>have been eyeing sims for a few weeks now
as someone who struggles to stay creative in sandbox/simulators, is it worth my time? is it a pain in the ass if I want to pirate it? am I asking simple questions that can be answered by looking in the OP?

Pirating it was pretty easy.
If it'll keep you going or not, no idea. I find it enjoyable, but that doesn't mean everyone does.

Alright. If it's easy, I might as well give it a shot. At the very least, it'll soak up a few hours. Thanks.

I know there's one pretty lame alcohol mod that makes you dazed.

I use the custom traits Pervert and Sexually Awkward from Lovers Labs instead since it really shines when it comes to drinking alcohol. (Perverts want to take advantage of drunk sims and Sexually Awkward sims become promiscuous and horny)

he can punch me in the cunt

can you feel the love with other peoples pets or do they need to be your own?

yeah ok, i'll keep the thread alive then

There's the 3 generic ways of playing the Sims, each have off branching playstyles - but these three BIG ONES will be one of the entry points for most new players. You'll eventually start mixing the first two as you learn more about the game, and eventually (hopefully) drop off with the third.

>A Housebuilding Tool
Self explanatory, Sims for the most part has had very good quality House and Recreation Building elements in their games. Relatively fun playstyle.

>A Doll-house / Fictional Family game
Playing any Sims game as intended. Have a family, make sure they don't kill themselves while they live out their lives, while you play an Omnipotent god. Relatively fun playstyle.

>An Erotic Fiction / Fan Fiction / Slash pairing Simulator
This is the most Tumblr playstyle. Being unoriginal as fuck, taking characters from other IPs, making them bang. Probably the most shallow of the playstyles as it's just cheats out the Wazoo and uninteresting.

>pregnant from blowjob
k

you should have them mate

hes already got 4 kids.
but maybe, maybe.

S-shit, I'm doing more of three. I'm tumblr now...

same. except it's just my own sims I made, so I guess I'm not on the level of shipping Dante from DMC with Misty from Pokemon yet.

>Tfw just finished making Jill Valentine and Duke Nukem fuck in my game

LGR is that you?

have they added pets... animations ? cant seem to find any

I mean two of the Sims are my own creation, but I also like making Sims based on characters from games or anime if I can...

I just like playing with immortal characters, at least without aging, because I don't really get into the eugenics angle of a lot of games. Heck even in CK2, I like to make my ruler immortal so I can just play a single character.

no

pooop

do i just let the thread die y/n

It'll always live on in our hearts, user.

at first look i thought she had cum on her

But idk.
I know i have nothing to do with my life, but i swear i just keep this thing alive all the time.

See, I never even thought of that. Maybe the glowing version is bad... I dunno. Was just a full body tattoo thing I found, and I don't dislike the design.

Although I forgot they go up to the chin. Maybe I need to find a better one. It can be tough to find mods you like sometimes, not everyone caters to your own tastes. And I need to find some more long hair styles.

Something I've noticed, that now bugs me, is only San Myshuno, Forgotten Hollow and Brindleton Bay have Lot Traits assigned to community lots and such, since they are the only expansions to come out after that stuff got added. Kind of makes me feel like those are the three best worlds to play with.

I didn't even realize till tonight that Kleptomaniac levels up with Mischief.
And here I thought it was just nerfed into the lamest shit possible.

I might make a new household and do a homeless stolen-furniture only run.

Do the levels of Mischief even matter? From when I did a bit of research on how that Trait actually worked, it doesn't seem to suggest success/failure is dependent upon anything but if a Sim is close enough to 'see' you do it.

Yeah, higher mischief means you can steal bigger and more expensive shit apparently.
Starting out, all I could steal is some desk lamps. By level 3 I could steal clutter, level 5 tablets and busts and shit, and level 6 I could steal chairs.

Oh huh interesting.
Kleptomania seems kind of neat, but I'd probably abuse it too much by being a Vampire, break into some of the mansions and loot everything.

Would kind of ruin my sense of progression, even if it is a very unique Trait.

>Incorrect human verification answer! Please try again. In what year did the Sims 3 come out? Answers are in English only, and if you are stuck, Wikipedia has the answers.

I've tried every possible permutation and they were all incorrect. Am I missing something? Why did they let a Bulgarian code this shit?

you know you can assign traits to old lots right?
every lot can now have traits, you just have to put most on yourself.

i had a homeless sim in the sims 3 called bert and he stole all his stuff except his tent.
He had an elderly doggo, then the doggo died and haunted him.
He befriended a cop and the cop was a mermaid that died of dehydration.
sad life Bert had
I lost all my pics of him except this one from my tumblr

I know I can do it manually, its just one of those kind of tedious, time consuming things. I know, I'm being lazy.

Nah you're not. I mean itll only take half an hour do do them all but its something they should have done imo.
I wish haunted lots brought ghost pets too