pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wNuRr9t4FBo
pastebin.com/q2juAYZQ
imgur.com/a/Mz4yP
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1muYnG8168aJGh6QAbk4Il1QkMdR7GXfCpUa8LN-AIpI/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14GiacCyb1Grx4GDB_xlj6B5WMJNyNvjcYJ3UYd7gc64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope this happy Robin will bless you for your summons user

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=wNuRr9t4FBo

Did Raul roll his wife yet?

I want to go with this thread by virtue of being a better OP but it was too late.

what's best iv sets for christmas tharja

luck the walter

Which one should I build? I have enough resources to build only one.

+bench - Vengeful Fighter
Shes fucking trash and you're better off giving that skill to someone like Burger or HJakob

>4 fucking threads

Our boey.

For Fjorm should I use +SPD -HP, +ATK -SPD or go with neutral?

Uh.... bros?

Fuck you

>facebook filename

Both dies from Dragons anyway.

-spd +anything

Hey, gimme one of them Chroms.

>Jamke will never fire multiple shots of his thick seed into your womb and then immediately start another round of sex without even pulling out.

>His chibi looks cheeky as fuck
I kinda wanna him now.

It's reddit by the way

With all these new OP skills, do you think that we will be getting skill refinement in the future?

Give me one Lissa then.
That's all I ever wanted from this banner.

uuh any chances we get 50 refinery stones in the next 4 days?

DEFILED

Witnessed

>smug happy robin
I need him now!

>FEcucks

I'd give you mine if I could. I hate this faggot. I just wanted Tharja and this fucker shows up on a no red roll ruining my 5.5% pity rate.

So what's the standard Lissa set look like? People say that her base weapon doesn't fit the rest of her kit

Save those orbs up, fuckers.

we get 40 in 7 hours

Dew, I know you're young, but you probably should know that boys don't have wombs

What is Serra laughing at?

>blew all my orbs knowing a new years banner was still yet to come

>Give me one Lissa then.

Here you go.

what fire emblem character is this?

I hate AA so I only get like 30 all in all. guess I gotta wait for the rerun for a possible Infernal meme clear then

Serra Lily Alter

Not this user, but please respond.
I would like to know as well along with what is her best build?

RATE

>Shitty red mage

Rein and Fjorm food.

gib to me

third best red armor

Not -spd/10

Neutral. Her base kit is already good. Just slap Swap/Repo and a Close Def seal on her. Also are you anons planning to Sum support her?

IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAI

Where's the best place to sell FEH account? I'm trying to quit but I want to make some money out of this shit game.

Why not +Res refinement? She's -Res, right?

L'arachel!

-HP/+res Christmas tharja, decent or no?

>brazen skills are inheritable on everyone

neat. This shit would be perfect on Lyn in particular. Bait a hit and then go to town

I got +Def Tharja, but she is -Speed. Is this okay or do I kill myself?

No, because the unit herself is not good. What don't you people understand about this? Give vengeful fighter to someone like burger or HJakob.

Brazen Fólkvangr when?

Res is her best stat so yeah

Send home, don't even bother

She wants -Spd +anything. Unless you're a BSTshitter -Spd is her best bane.

Terrible

She's shit. Give her to me and I will dispose of her for you.

There's a chain challenge I think you're supposed to never finish, which one is that and for what reason?

>roll lissa
>good IVs. +atk -def
>don't even care

maybe I should take a break

>What did fucking Hiroshima do this time? If I don't enable all the ad garbage sites on noscript the CSS is completely broken and images don't load.
I thought I was the only one. I was wondering why I was getting ads.

wew

The easiest ones on normal mode so you can infinitely grind SP and HM.

Chpater 1&2 on easy for SP grinding
t. someone who finished it before finding out

Just experimenting.

I don't have any good Armor unit(only a *4 "not slow" guy from the TT when I start playing this game) and this is literally my first one

>Brazen Fólkvangr
>Grants +5 atk/spd/def/res when HP < 80% at the start of turn.

That isn't how Brazen skills work. And Even with that, The Phonse would still be shit.

Whaat? Huzzah? Goood Daaaaya.

I killed her awhile ago for renewal she finally came back. What is her optimal IV?

MORE

Accessible Links
pastebin.com/q2juAYZQ
imgur.com/a/Mz4yP
Image Source
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1muYnG8168aJGh6QAbk4Il1QkMdR7GXfCpUa8LN-AIpI/edit?usp=sharing

Pardon the low quality Brazen Atk/Spd 3 and Brazen Atk/Def 3, Gamepedia doesn't have a good resolution for it yet.

I think whales are considering 5*+10 Lissa (Winter's Envoy, WE) to bump up the maximum Arena score (from 750 to 752?). Hope yours isn't -HP or -Spd.
While Fjorm's not a Bonus Hero anymore, the WE Armors and Water Season could make the current tier threshold deflate (slightly), but not to prior the introduction of Blessings.

Flaming Fólkvangr:
If unit's HP ≤ 80% at the start of combat, grants Atk/Def+7 during combat. If unit initiates combat, gain +1 charge.

I want to build up this A.Tiki I got but it feels like it would just be a waste when the next dragon will probably blow the rest out of the water

>get up to 3.75% rate
>shitty elincia breaks it
>back up to 3.75
>fucking sonia breaks it
Fuck me

Just keep her away from Rein and Fjorm

Fury+Desperation+BA would work optimally with that sort of weapon.

Any cipher players here? Looking to find deck list and ideas and can only seem to do it on Twitter. I was wondering if there were other sources for these? Serenes stopped posting competitive builds each set release which was pretty disheartening. I liked going through those for ideas

>85 orbs
>Realize that I'm sitting on a bunch of f2p orbs (story mode, dev maps, and bhb completely untouched)
>Roll on every focus color
>Lute, Delthea, Abel in ~75 orbs
Oh well, guess I'm not getting a 40% unit for TT.

the problem with FEH right now is, amazingly, the lack of stuff to farm for
besides getting a character to Lv 40, you have 2 other things to do: Skill Inheritance, which requires gacha rolls and Weapon Forge, which requires their stupid quests in order to get them

My solution: Add Infernal Stratum to Training Tower. Something that cannot be (easily) Auto-Battled. Instead of giving us only those stupid badges everyone has thousands of already, those higher level Stratum can give us Sacred Coins and Forge Stones. There is absolutely no reason to gate those items imo

Is W!Lissa a Distant Counter user or are there better A-Skills for her?

>All this new shit that dramatically speeds up special charges
>Guard requires a 5 star unit, has really shitty HP thresholds and eats up the very valuable B slot.

Guard seal when? Literally will be on the same tier as DD3 and PP for arena.

Reminder that this shit is a mess and needs to be redone (again) docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14GiacCyb1Grx4GDB_xlj6B5WMJNyNvjcYJ3UYd7gc64

FINALLY
>-atk+def
FUCK
Can she be saved?Quick Riposte shenanigans? Please, I pretty much gave up on rolling on the Xmas banner for her ;-;

Reminder that seasonal units are bait and that you’re an idiot if you summon them.

I hope you didn't just piss away your luck for future summoning sessions.

Is my girl Rinkah in-game yet?

+atk/def/res, -hp/spd

They need to have drops but the drops need to be drip-feed. Look at Arena Medals, another currency that we have way too much because we're gated on Refining Stones.

My solution would be to add a 1-3* unit banner and make it cost corresponding color badges to roll on a stone. Make badges worth farming as an individual currency rather than making it a currency that is constantly limited by other currencies.

Should I bother staying in tier 20 this season?

Ivs were a mistake.

>+atk -spd Lissa
So how would she do with a Brave Axe+?

Other way around. Seasonal banners are the best banners to pull since they're permanently locked away. Meanwhile, normal banners keep getting creeped out.
>There are people who spent all their orbs rolling for sigurd and deidre instead of Inigo, Axezura, And Olivia.
>People already have stopped caring about Sigurd.
>Inigo and Axezura are now highly prized.

It's okay, I'm a luckshitter. I'm guessing Brave Axe DB3 Aether for Lissa, and Slaying Lance Desperation for Robin? Or Firesweep Lance?

>+res/-hp Solelers
>+def/-spd Lissa
>+spd/-res Robin
>+atk/-hp Thot

> 2 rounds of summoning just after this
>c.crumb
>tharjamas
>sanaki normal
The tharja is -atk +spd, might try for another.
But hey, that sure stopped my complaining.

Autism.