demacia

Xth for moving from old thread is slow

xth for actually playing legallegends

I want to look EXACTLY like Ahri
but no lewd

what do i buy

And i want to breed you exactly like i would Ahri

pic rel is all the champs I own on an unranked account

gonna do placements today, help me decide the champ, primary/secondary role, item build, and runes.

open to anything, but at least make it semi-viable (ie, not gonna do full ap ashe jungle)

>tfw I will never be dominated by tight dragonladies

Part 1 of 3 of "Zed players have an IQ 30 points lower than the average player but it doesn't matter how poorly they do their character is designed to kill anybody by mashing buttons like a retard"

LE NTH FOR LE SHITPOSTING LE SANDRA

What the hell, why is your selection so good?

Dynasty warriors jarvan.

I want to get some pizza.

Excluding Sona, those are literally the best skins for every single one of those champions.

>mobis on annie

Y/N?

I said no lewd!

Only if the enemy bot lane are playing like monkeys.

Round 2! By this point we were really confused as to why we hadn't seen Zed yet.

Why/how is hashinin or whatever the fuck his name is relevant? I've only been playing league for about a year and a half, but the first time I remember seeing his name was like a month or two ago of him getting shit on by a cass top. I see idiots bring up his name here on on lol reddit, but I've never seen his stream in the stream options on twitch ever until today, he was like 25th lol. Does he pay people to shitpost about him?

And some of them even the only skin besides classic! Thunderlord Ornn is SWEET.

Wish I was able to discuss the game but instead these threads are used for waifuposting. Oh well.

Round 3, "Has anybody seen Zed? Did he AFK?" edition.

So I hear people saying how you need to master few champions to climb instead of having many mediocre ones, on what criteria should I choose what to master? Like, let's say that I'm main jungle, I should go for an AP, an AD assassin and a tank with good CC? Let's say that some games I can't go in my prefered role, should I have a couple of good champions for each and every lane?

So in the end, should I only try to learn a couple of lanes instead of all of them? Should I have a different set of champions for said lanes instead of having only AD assassins?

Why not sweetie i promise i will be gentle and there will be a lot of hugs and kisses afterwards

Nothing impure about consensual, loving baby making.

Vi and caitlyn are the best couple!!!

>730 posts left in the thread
>somehow blocked from discussion by waifuposts
Something doesn't add up

>not wanting to go full lewd

i can discuss the game with you, user, what do you want to discuss?

Hey lolgee

This is my present for the other vladfaggot, the gay brown one. Is it cute enough? It is a tribute to out gay gay friendship.

My image filter list is getting too fucking long.

Wanna know what else is too fucking long?

vlad, vayne and some dude who might be balding? nani

No left is me
I sent artist photo for reference

It's the two notorious vladfags hugging their main

The long trail of braincells you leave as you walk.

>Left is you
Faggot, stop the hormone treatment and eat some protein.

Well it wouldn't be consensual cuz I said no
cuddling is fine if you promise no lewd stuff

Autism

you could find a better artist to make the commission... also why do you shave your bangs, you are not balding but it looks like you do, imo it's silly

Yeah, comisioning yourself and some guy you don't know hugging a fictional character as a "gift" then blogging about it on Veeky Forums is pretty fucking autistic.

wait, i have read left as right

I wanted something cute
Vlad won't want me if I'm an ugly hairy male

xth for breast festive waifu

>playing Zoe
>the first 3 minion balloon drops are all teleport

Awww are you afraid you might like it too much and not able to go back, thats adorable. But fine if you only want cuddles i will be satisfied with only that for now.

see, if you don't give your consent to him i will steal him from you, so you better not be too stubborn!

I know the guy, he is Gay capital G

I'm reporting you to your boyfriend.
You are a horrible adulteress.

btw i have just realized that kayn's splash art cannot be posted on Veeky Forums because it shows his nipple and people already were banned here for posting a male nipple

I did nothing wrong just hugging my husbando

I am enjoying this game

how come no one ever builds damage on poppy?

>Vladimir is so beta he hoverhands TWO people at the same time
Whoa, what a fucking nerd.
Guess that's what years of isolating yourself in a cave to study "blood" does to you.
B E T A

He's trying to minimize contact to avoid catching the gay autism

that's adorable!

Yeah, that part is fine and dandy.
Then we get to the "other brown vladfag".
Yuck.

I'm not attracted to him the slightest

The cave thing aint canon anymore

Tanks all have this hidden passive that would read like this "If you build full tank stats, still do an absurd amount of damage which is far more than necessary while still being an unkillable disrupting frontline"

>kayn literally can travel through walls and hide into the people bellies like a mix of lifesteal from dota and some space alien
>poor talon barely can parcour

how is kayn balanced

Bard mid, dodge or flame?

Give me a quote that specifically says that he didn't spend years of studying blood in a damp cave in the sewers of Noxus.
B positive?
More like BETA Positive.

ackchualy, he hides in their shadows

xth for my wife Syndra

because being able to live longer to land more hits is more important for tanks and makes them do more damage overall

#KillingIt

His new lore indicates he is older than Noxus itself.

Dawnbringer Riven is fucking gorgeous

It's because most tanks have % damage or HP/Armor/MR scaling that forces them to build tank.

Ornn can't build anything BUT tank. He has no scaling besides armor, health, and MR scaling. They've been doing this shit for a long time, shoe horning characters into one specific role, and not letting them build any other way.

They took AP scaling off of so much shit, and now characters have AD scaling on all 4 abilities so you just stack AD and delete everybody. When they used to typically have like, 3/4 AD scaling, and 1/4 AP scaling.

Master Yi for example, remember when alpha strike scaled with AP and he was still an AD character most of the time?

you on the right?

>tfw Ornn is only 40% off for me
>tfw nothing over 50% for me
>tfw Ornn is overbuffed
But I got his shard

That's just a penguin user.

>He hides in their shadows
Well if they were gonna steal ideas they stole them from a top tier character.

rito disagrees with you

tfw orn doesn't even reforge a single good mage item like morello or ludens

Cocks kind of make me lose control,
so if you get a stiffy please back up a bit

Back off slut.

She looks good on my loot menu

>unzips dick

why do you allow a penguin to cuck you?

Meh, the stats buffs aren't too significant.

>you will never feel that butt sit on your lap

>inside an enemy's body

l-lewd

That's a cute response

oh, speaking about cocks already

you seem to do fine!

No, that's not how it works, it's just a cute selfie.

I agreed to no lewd stuff but how do you expect me not to get excited when we're cuddling thats just cruel.

So why play hard to get? Just let me breed you already!

waifuautists and discordredditors are ruining this general.

Why aren't you crafting it? It's seriously one of the nicest skins in the entire game.

>she will never teach you what love and connection with another being is

hi Swift

>tfw ywn support Ashefag as Snow Day Bard

According to a leak and dataminer Jarvan is getting a new skin very soon. I trust him because he predicted the Jax skin

Link? Did he say anything about upcoming champions and VGUS also?

dragonbreeder jarvan when

where are the lewd images if league girls feets?

Sorry user you're just going to have to take care of that problem yourself. Don't force it on me...

It's not mating season yet user! That's next month.

No, just skins.
Reminder nowhere in Shyv's new bio implies any romantic feelings for Jarvan. Stop this shit.

NEERFFFF MISISS FORTUNEEEEE

If we're following the same trends as last year then Warring Kingdoms skins are up next which obviously J4 won't be a part of.

on a scale of 1 to 10 how fun is zed

It could be a solo skin like the Jax skin or even a legendary skin. King Jarvan would be dope. We don't have a legendary for a top laner yet and Jarvan can be played top.