Pretty Piper edition!

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Legion rocks

>Pick up junk
>Every other companion acts like you're retarded when they watch you build fucking missile tracking sensors from the rusty copper wiring of a teddy bear and a can
>ADA and all your robot friends wonder in amazement about what you might build next and suggest you carry as much as possible
This is why the robots are my only settlers.

I want to read Piper's paper!

Ew

wow
Serious Piper

You really think that low poly bikini with shitty textures looks good?

>tfw Maero is voices by Motherfucking Michael Dorn
I knew I recognized him.

Mr. House is the best option for the Mojave.

>cloth literally floats one inch off the body
Nice conversion faggot.

I want to make every Assaultron in the commonwealth my sex slave

>best option
Yeah.
>for the Mojave
No, he doesn't give a molerat's ass about the Mojave.

Not really, no. HN66's stuff all seems to be the same low quality if he can't take the assets from someone else.

You played the first part already? They overhauled the vault section based on feedback and how much they improved skill wise while building the rest of the mod. Just modulate your expectations, cause the rest of the mod is gonna be feature complete but in an open alpha/beta state on first release. If you enjoyed the vault in it's current state I don't think you'll be disappointed though.

NCR are the good guys

*the legion are the good guys and the best hope for the Mojave

How come NV is filled to the brim with references or reappearances of/to characters from FO1 and 2 but there isn't a SINGLE reference to Myron, considering his plot importance to 2?

Piper is Veeky Forums

>what is his ending slide from Fallout 2

didnt they retcon Jet? I dont know if Bethesda recognizes Myron as the creator of Jet anymore.

I have that stupid Misc quest where I'm supposed to talk to that guy painting the wall but he's always busy, nothing happens. Not even when he's chilling back at his crib.

So what you'Ve been up to fellow /fog/ots? Me, i decided to load up my old NV save again, not realizing that Lonesome Road is pretty much the only thing i haven't done on this save yet. And now i'm sitting here twiddling my thumbs wondering if i want to subject myself to bearandbull.

Are you the bear or the bull? His legion dialogue was alright, his NCR dialogue sucked tho

House this playthrough because it fit best for my mercenary character.

You'll be better off as I think there's less bullbearbulleagle shit. I hope you have the mod that fixes the faction identification system or else it gets weird

Somehow made it over to the shore on the east with lots and lots and lots of ducking hiding and avoiding... Now I sit outside mr ghoul meat's factory trying to decide what I want to do with this. Probably head back west so I can continue to stock up and level better

How come nobody ever uses Pipers jeans for mashups? Aside from those dumb wraps around the ankles it looks like a better mesh and texture than most other jeans underclothing.

my settlement doesnt fit to Caitfags safety standards and im sad

There should be a Caitfag mod

He's an evil cunt.

>people in the last thread marrying Cait

Did you intentionally make a thinner version of Ack-Ack?

God bless the 2B preset

Doesn't change the fact that he's the best choice. At least he's not actively fucking with people like the 'tute. He just doesn't give a shit unless they get in his way.
A FO4 version of Mr.House would probably have his Securitrons burn down villages and terrorize everyone in Vegas under the false pretense of self-defence.

Doing an unarmed deathclaw gauntlet survival playthrough in FO4. Unarmed finishers are so great to pull off.

which one of the 200 uploaded

>At least he's not actively fucking with people like the 'tute
He was pre-war and probably still is.

Doing a vault suit only run on survival.. im softer than baby shit

>vanilla survival
>a challenge

lmao

If I talk to the Mechanist in Silver Shroud gear, then do the actual fighting in proper armour, will the dialogue still come up or does it have to be equipped at all times? Practically impossible to defeat her in the Silver Shroud costume on survival with difficulty mods.

The game checks every time the dialogue triggers so you'd have to switch into the gear before talking to her when she comes down the ramp from her office.

Its not vanilla, I'm playing modded (super mutant redux, raider overhaul, a whole bunch of weapons, etc) combat is pretty much a weakness unless I sneak

>not using the the elevator override to shortcut straight past the battle

Such a crispy weapon

Horizon survival and die. I'd say "or die" but death is guaranteed.

Yeah because people play the games to skip past the actually fun and interesting parts don't they.

>Horizon
[Angry Bark]

>Horizon survival and die. I'd say "or die" but death is guaranteed.
>As I one shot everything

>Wondering why the board looks fucked up
>Go to /g/
>Apparently a good portion of the site is in a tizzy because Hiroshimoot added russian botnet
Well its been fun while it lasted.

>literal horde mode
>fun
To each his own i guess.

Ill play horizon one day, but the fact that it overhauls a lot of things is a turn off. Too lazy to uninstall a lot of stuff

That's a great feature to me, more things changed for the better with fewer mod conflicts.

What difficulty, and the trade off should be that you're getting one shotted too, like:
Where a 308 pipe rifle in the head kills me dead. As nature intended

>siding with the 'hood
>ever

>don't want to kill the railroad
>don't want to kill the bos
>end up doing minutemen ending
every time

yeah, I read all the things it changes and overhauls and it's great, it's just that I have a plethora of mods (deadly predators for example) that most likely conflict with it and I'd rather start it on a new playthrough on top of that

Oh, no you are required to start a new save, it won't really work at all otherwise.

Remember the time Caitfag went on a massive rant about "niggers and Jews"?
Fucking mental.

>Muh realistic weapon damage!
>Sneeki breeki is the only way to play.
Always pass on such things. Anything that forces to to play sneaky sniper to live through or reload 90000 times is a boring mod.

Also, it looks like whatever shot him, had an explosive bulley, that would probably kill anyone in vanilla survival at level 24 as well

more like fucking metal

Post screenshots

Is Scrap Everything still the best mod to use to clean up all the garbage in settlements?

Yeah I just read that, makes sense. Anyway if I play horizon I'm suee a vault suit run would be out of the question

he saved millions during the great war by shutting down nuclear warheads in the air. That cunt is a fucking hero.

hmm i wonder who could have made this thread

That doesn't mean he's fit to rule the post-war world.

A huge theme of NV was to not get caught up on the past, and how the lessons of the path shouldn't be repated.
Mr. House wants the world to be his snowglobes. Forever trapped in an idealic moment in time

>not killing everyone and then permanently leaving to far harbor or nuka world and/or killing yourself so the minutemen crumble without a leader

>horizon survival is hard
nice meme

and then he fucked off for 200 years and left the mojave to rot so all he had to deal with when he came back were stupid uneducated tribals

Maybe boring for you, some of us just enjoy a bit more difficulty and careful planning as opposed to being an unkillable bullet sponge.

Fallout isn't a very realistic game but for the sake of realism being able to run out in the open and tank 10 shots doesn't make much sense.
You might as well wear what you want because you're gonna die anyway.
Have you actually played Horizon? For how long? What difficulty?

>opposed to being an unkillable bullet sponge.
You are never like that in normal survival.

>ruining the best vanilla gun by duct taping a tacticool sight on the top of it

>Fallout isn't a very realistic game but for the sake of realism being able to run out in the open and tank 10 shots doesn't make much sense.
You just want to be able to one-shot everything.
Stop making bullshit arguments and just own up to it.

>unironically shilling for vanilla survival
>unironically playing anything by bethesda in vanilla

I never played Horizon but it can't possibly be worse than FO4s normal survival mode.

>tfw you haven't gotten your bethesda shill check for last month yet
WHAT THE FFCUK TODD? I GOT CHRISTMAS PRESENTS TO BUY

>Everyone shitting on you for being a tacticool babby
>better act like a third party
Classic

Incorrect, in normal-ish survival with just upgraded combat armor I could still take more than 4 308 shots.
It's too dark for iron sights sometimes.
So then what is your reasoning for why I want the enemies to be able to one shot me?
That's what I'm saying
It's not, it's much better.

>be a good goy
>preorder Fallout 4™ a Bethesda Softworks™ game Seasonpass™
>nomods
Have to justify my poor choices by arguing that vanilla is just fine on a micronesian macreamee board.

Today I will remind them

I miss Eiries

Not him, but I preordered Fallout 4 & its season pass and put like 4 and a half days into my first playthrough. I regret my purchase to this day.

Does it make you feel better to imagine everyone who disagrees with you is one person?

>one vanilla attachment that gives me visibility in low light conditions makes me tacticool

man you can't play right at all for /fog/

>I regret my purchase
Found the NV spammer

>survival
>doesn't want to deal with realistic weapon damage

?????

What happened to the ARES guy anyway? Never interested in the robot waifu meme but there were some pretty slutacticool outfits in the making.

I've bought Fallout 4 and all the DLC twice.

I wish the Marine Armor didn't look so fucking stupid. The Combat Armor coloured black with the Marine Wetsuit looks a million times better.

>implying

I don't know, but whoever designs armors for Bethesda these days needs to be stopped before he hurts someone.

>Its hard to edit to "prove" one isn't samefagging
>So then what is your reasoning for why I want the enemies to be able to one shot me?
That's just justification you're making for yourself while playing the game on a mode that's objectively easier that base survival.

>I-I can get one shot!
>While you are perma crouched having your stull unkillable companions be meat shield and you exploit the dumb enemy AI to kill any, and everything with a head shot with the most powerful revovler in the game

Yah so good. Start streamin' so I can throw money at you, yah so skilled

By that logic Very Hard is actually the better choice because the player does less damage than on survival.

It's barely been a minute, did I edit this one too? You don't always have to be right dude.

Just as in NV, Realistic weapon damage makes the game easier.

You're never going to be able to use it, or Horizon without a gaggle of people calling you out for being "shit"
Its just something you're going to have to deal with.

Very Hard's balance is counteracted by a near infinite and constant income of Legendary weapons. You get one bleeding/explosive weapon with an automatic mode and the difficulty shoots right out the window.

You actually have a higher chance for legendary items on Survival because the spawnrate of legendary enemies is higher.

He needs help getting the race ingame without fucking a lot of other mods up. Well, that was last I checked which was like a year ago.

Fuck off, Caitfag.