Asymmetrical Slasher Series General /assg/

The Entity truly spoiled us edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
In development. Class based with weaker killers. Beta Delayed yet again.
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1480982338946530500

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud

I-is that a dead thread?:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/LkEx7Ybe
twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/942786443705044994
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4414372
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks user, I really appreciate it. I fucked up there, survivors would die on the fourth hook to encourage hooking and running to the next survivor. mostly to encourage fast paced gameplay and action for all survivors, since most matches consist of 2 survivors fucking with the killer while the other two get the super fun happy land of gens and totems. this is all theorical, but it'd increase the playerbase for multiple queues to work [2v8 queue, 5v1 with more powerful killer, SWF queue with more powerful killer (debatable)] it's incredible how incompetent and close minded these devs are, other devs would go for 2v8 before any basic shit, but these cunts think killing some perks and adding more shit ones will keep this game alive forever.

adding a new mode requires more effort than the frogs are willing to expend

F13 girl bush.

DbD
Trapper seems to be a good babbys first killer. Any recommendations on next?

Billy

Trapper is in no way babby's first killer. He requires knowledge on common pallet loop spots against anyone but the most braindead survivors. For a first killer, try someone with a simple ability like Hillbilly, or Leatherface/Myers if you have them.

I'm glad it didn't take /g/ long to find a blocker for the new botnet scripts. I can fucking look at Veeky Forums again

>Leatherface
Constant 4 man healthy escapes
>first game as trapper
4 kill
>next game
2 kills before 2nd generation, 2 dc
I really want to try Myers, but without perks is he even really playable?

care to share?

>

Why the hell every girl in dbd is flat as fuck?

>that feeling when you go down to a Billy next to the basement after the gates are powered and no one is suicidal

Curvy girls don't get picked for the trials.
Curvy girls get to chill with the killer.
Entity don't want none unless you got buns, Hon.

thanks mate, it worked.
why is this happening by the way?
the busty ones stay in the campfire to relieve male survivors.

They have to run a lot. We also don't have any fat survivors.

>only fat girls can have tits

The fuck man?

Should be in that thread, but from what I understand: Hiro has added some shit that will break the page formatting and CSS if any ad blockage is detected. Allowing the ads is basically going to give access to some shady sites which are probably Ukranian bitcoin mining botnets.

So no mining if I'm using the script?

Boy I sure fucking hope so. Script should be blocking the third party scripts.

Fat people don't run well.

You dont understand

>It's another shitty killer camps the basement episode

No, you're the one that misinterpreted my first post.

Fat guy here. Not true.
I outrun a lot of my twiggy friends.
Just not for long.

don't go down near the basement. one of my early objectives in the game is to see which basement spawn we have, and stay the fuck away from it if I can help it.

Besides the rescues, what procs a WGLF token?

I'm confused as to what "take a hit to protect a survivor" consists of.

get hit near a survivor.

Is there an inventory limit? Just starting out, and I ain't using shit

That's it? What's the radius?

You have to be pretty close. Alternatively bodyblock carrying killers and get hit. This is why you see a lot of fuckers taking hits for no reason.

You have to be a marathonrunner to qualify for dbd survivor.

Or perhaps things work differently in the realm of a spider-god.

What's the most useless perk in the game and why is it Prove Thyself?

At least Deja Vu doesn't have a better version of itself on the same character.

If you need deja vu, then you’re the most worthless player in the game

Prove thyself works with the shroud offerings & SWF

But if you're 4SWF, why not run Leader?

yeah you gotta run at 4.0 m/s big deal.

what should I use instead of unrelenting?

marathon is about distance, not speed. fatties tire themselves out faster.

deerstalker's good for LF

Both makes gens pop like popcorn

Deerstalker if you wanna be a slugging asshole. Insidious if you wanna be a camping asshole. Monstrous Shrine if you're a cool dude.

>tfw the thread is completely dead rn because people can't see this

pastebin.com/raw/LkEx7Ybe (embed)

Here's how to block every third party request without breaking anything.
This should work on chrome/firefox and with/without Veeky Forums X.
Let me know if it doesn't.

If I was doing a basement game I want them to die as slowly as possible to encourage others to come down there.

What do those new domains do?

Show Russian ads. Probably adds you to a Ukranian bitcoin mining botnet.

Remember to post your feedback to @DeadByBHVR #DeadbyDaylight Winter Solstice event

twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/942786443705044994

why's that?

>be playing Hag
>2-man SWF and two soloq
>don't get a great gen set up so just try to protect two and my hex totem and patrol the third gen
>still getting my ass blasted, getting kited off my area constantly, not managing to go back in time
>everyone avoiding my traps or setting them off in quick succession
>1 gen remaining, Ruin is ruined, all gens far away to actually protect
>manage to snag a Nea, at least going for a depip instead of double depip
>As I grab the Nea final gen is done, NOED starts
>Hook her in the basement, trap the basement in every nook and cranny
>Think the other survs wouldn't be that crazy to go in
>just as I finish setting the last trap, a Meg gets in and triggers one
>downed
>see Dwight and David just outside
>they escape
>Try to hook Meg, but DS saves her
>start setting up my traps again
>another trap is triggered, again Meg
>Meg is downed again, hooked
>Nea is sac'd
>trap everything again, thinking the other two would go away
>they didn't
>Benny Hill chase starts, trying to get Dwight, while David gets a hit but frees Meg
>Get Dwight, hook in basement
>As I set traps again, NOED is cleansed
>Go for nearest door
>Fully open, don't see anybody
>Meg fails a skillcheck, try to chase her but she sprint bursts away from the door
>David was in the space between the trial and the exit, behind a wall, self-caring
>down him and hook him right in front of the exit
>suddenly trap in basement is triggered
>teleport back
>down Meg as she saves Dwight
>Dwight is downed again and hooked
>A 0k turns into a 4k in three minutes

And that's why you never go full altruism.

They probably pipped though. Jokes on you.

>They probably pipped though. Jokes on you.
t. survivormain

Who gives an everloving fuck if the other side pips. Jesus christ.

>bitcoin mining botnet
Having to manually manage my GPU power states finally pays off!

I only have ublock and httpseverywhere, is noscript/umatrix really useful?

Who gives an everloving fuck if they escape though? The point of the game is to get bloodpoints and rank up.

The point of the game is to have fun.

Oh fuck yes they are. I used to use Noscript but the Firefox update broke it for a week or two. I switched to umatrix which does more but is a little harder to use. New Noscript seems pretty shitty with an equally bad interface so I just stuck with umatrix.
I don't even remember what it is like to browse without this stuff, I feel so safe.

Can't rank up if they escape.

I'm talking about on the survivor's side. Heavy altruism plays usually result in higher point totals and more fun than just running out the door.

Only one of them pipped, I think, since only the Meg got 10k BP due to the saves. The rest probably black-pipped. Not that I particularly care for them to pip, as long as I get my pip as well.

Running out the door is 5000 points. Saving someone is 1250? You're going to have to get quite a bit of saving done when the doors are open to earn more.

Thanks for your feedback!

It's gambling. You take a chance at getting sacrificed to get unhook + heal + chase points after the doors are open. If you're a good survivor in the long run it's better (not to mention you're not fucking your teammates and actually playing the game).

I've tried using noscript multiple times in the past but I always get annoyed with having to choose which scripts to allow for sites and features to work properly but which not to allow because they are potentially malicious.
Is this different in umatrix?

Teammates?

It's fixed in Veeky Forums x actually, you don't have to use that script.

It's the same if not worse. You just have to get used to it.

Update for Jenny's game when?

>Trapper hardcamps basement with 4 traps around literally never leaving the the basement wall
>hardcamped player says "well this game was kind of ass"
>killer: "survivors say CAMPER after every game, it's obligatory"

I get annoying comments too, but it's funny to meet killers with zero self-awareness

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Merry Christmas!

Congrats user.

i forgot how fun it was playing wraith when I first bought the game

This couldve been a 4k easily, everyone was on their 2nd hook but after hooking meg, I felt nice and just slugged 2 so they could heal then boogie.

>69%
nice

>rank 1
>get pallet city map
>literally get looped for 10 minutes
>don't hook a single person
>any time I find someone they just tank a hit to run to pallet city
>we're talking over 12 pallets, 2-3 laps around each pallet before they drop them
>survivor comments at the end
>lol get fucking rekt you dumb faggot
>its your own fault for playing wraith
>fucking kill yourself worthless piece of shit
>gg

I thought I was playing a video game? Because it seems like I just break pallets until the gates open, then I get 30-60 seconds of 4 people calling me some of the worst, most hurtful abusive things I've ever seen in my life (and I've been in jail). What the hell, man? And what kind of advice is "don't play that killer"? I fucking bought the game, why should I not be allowed to have a fair experience with 75% of it?

It'd be 100% but I cannit be arsed

play nurse, you won't get any post game chat from survivors.

If people use slurs in post chat take a screenshot of it, report them, and then email the devs. Really.

I sincerely doubt a ban of any duration will change a person who finds it acceptable to tell someone they've never met to kill themselves. One of these guys said, word for word, "I love making random people mad, it makes me feel so fucking good". I swear to god half of """gamers""" are just sociopaths being too occupied with """gaming""" to torture animals or rape hookers.
I have played nurse, any time I get less than 2K it's the same thing. LOL SHITTY FAGGOT NURSE KYS KYS KYS KYS HAHAHA BROKEN KILLER CAN'T 4K KYS KYS KYS

I pretty much only play survivor and never do that pallet loop bs, always try to compliment killers who make the game fun. Meanwhile faggots like that make everyone hate survivor players, which is fair since most of them are living cancer. Killers have plenty of cancer players too but take whatever that is and multiply it by 4 and suddenly you’re swimming in an ocean of assholes.

What do I do if I have a really fun game with a killer but we all make it out alive and saying 'gg' just feels like BM

Give him some advice, say it was a fun game. Honestly when that happens and I earned plenty of points I let them get a hit on me before leaving, or even help them farm if they want.

Seconded, there are some nolife facecamping killers who fire shots off post-game. But it's got nothing on a pallet looping/teabagging/ds/bt/sb/sh survivor crew.

>"AAAAAHHHH!"
>bong

>3 bloodwebs, no babushkas
why

>2 DS
>purple flashlight
>purple mist
>darkest moonlight
>get BTFO and DC'd

Nice one user.

>crutchious maximus
kek

I feel bad for sarah_lynn

sauce

Here ya go buddy
chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/4414372

>running around pallets makes me a cool badass

>hook someone in basement
>stand still with insidious
>they struggle to half
>leave

MINDGAMES

let me guess, he was one of those "drop the pallet and teabag even though you didn't even get the stun" guys.

>asian IK Doc player and russian IH Huntress player back-to-back
Call my name and save me from tbe dark

>Going within a kilometer of the basement when a trapper is against you

WAKE ME UP

salt mining is legitemately too easy in this game

Why do some streamers think they'll get noticed when they put Twitch on their names?

I notice them :3

Literally anything else besides monstrous shrine.

Desperation. Ever look at the sea of streamers trying to "make it" in any given game? Hundreds, thousands if you total them all up. It's sad, really. They don't realize being a successful streamer is basically the same as being the 1% in real life.
>ur parents abuse u
Why do people make blind stabs in the dark like this? 9 times out of 10 the guy probably wasn't molested.