/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1342

Measuring up edition

Last thread >Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mdMmvEqd

New neptunia title in the works. Promises to 'surpass expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/

>Miscellaneous News:
Beru is coming to the Japanese Compile Heart app: twitter.com/CompileHeartApp/status/932809155357786112

Nep-Nep Connect gets updated with new cards: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20171122_2.php

4GO art contest results: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15

>Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.06 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some bonus content and balance fixes: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

wwwhhhoooaaammmiii.deviantart.com/art/tool-mdnvii-compa-with-compile-heart-685228683
steamcommunity.com/games/282900#announcements/detail/2794912063252992150
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The time has come, and so have I.

NepuBuran

what the actual fuck?

Rena is so cute. Rena for Nep 8 w-when?

Nepgear is my goddess, a cute goddess!

Speaking of that guy's mods, how do you use those? I'm trying to activate his Compa "patch" in VII.
wwwhhhoooaaammmiii.deviantart.com/art/tool-mdnvii-compa-with-compile-heart-685228683

Breaking News

This ends with Noire raping Nep, right?

If you find her so cute, why do you have only one image of her?

With her big futa cock yes

There is a doujin where that exact thing happens.

I have more than one image.

Who else loves plut the cute ?

Neptune.

Puru

No.

Yes

No.

You underestimate my power

I don't, Iris canonically cannot be defeated.

Why not love both of them ?

The time has come, and so have I

Yes.

I still love those socks, they had literally no reason to add them looking like that, but they look amazing on small nep

>You only like me when I'm Iris Heart
Thank god it's not the other way around

I have found the only instance of the "Jersey Dress" I actually like.

Literally fapping to them right now.

I don't know why she says that, because I love Plutie far, far more than Iris Heart.

She's mine /nepgen/

Cute boy.

Be sure to give Nep lots of your shares user

nepnep is so lewd

It's the shimapan, yo. And the fact that she absolutely does not care if anyone sees them.

Me, too. Cause then I wouldn't have to come up with a safe word IH would just ignore either way.

It's not like you have any competition for her.

I'd pomf her in public.

Nepgen used to have 1 thread per day.

There has been no big announcements for more than a year now, what did youexpect? Compile Heart acts like Neptunia doesn't exist anymore too, so we don't even have small news either.

Reminder that R*** is forbidden.

I forget what Neptune's reaction to the clothing destruction was in NepU, but I'm betting if she got stripped as long as she kept her panties on, she would keep powering through whatever she was doing before retreating.

Oi, what's up Neppers?

Do you think Linda has nipple piercings?

Yeah, you'll have to go to Falcom general if you want to talk about R***.

I'm not Noire.

These are so damn adorable. A friend of mine has been sharing these with me. What is this called and where do I get more (or get them all)?

New here aren't you.

Because he's a gigantic faggot and a ban evader.

Check the pastebin.

>Compile Heart acts like Neptunia doesn't exist anymore too
What are you talking about, user? It wasn't that long ago that we heard they were working on a game that would surpass expectations

Check the pastebin, it's under neptunia 4koma.

I've cleared every quest and got every CG in 4GO. I also got the sub event where Kiria and Kuronekohime make up after the anxiety about Kuro looking for other party members. Am I missing any events?

Why is Neppy crying?

Woopeedoo.

Not Noire is cute.

dont think so
get the platinum to be sure

Playstation gen is over that way.

This is nepgen, where we talk about Neptunia games like 4go. You fuck off back to PCgen if you don't like it.

What's the color of her panties?

what if she is literally wearing Big Nep panties

BeruBert?

Thanks friends.

Holy erection, Batman.

If neps are the laws in gamindustri, then I'm going to violate the law.

>Those vampire teeth

What the Nep?
>steamcommunity.com/games/282900#announcements/detail/2794912063252992150

>An update to RB1

Shit Spankfag where are you, this may mean VII will also get updated eventually.

Uh oh...

> this may mean VII will also get updated eventually.
AHAHAHAHAAHAH. Good joke.

This is clearly IFI abusing the Steam updates feature.

How the fuck do you abuse an updates feature? High profile games have done patches for far less.

as much of a joke of RB1 getting an update? as far i recall only SeHa has chinese as a language option, so it´s safe to assume they will follow suit and add it to the other games. And even if this is the IFI we all know i highly doubt they are so stupid to just add the language into VII and not the pa-

Actually you know what, i think you are right.

They have to get the data from Compile Heart HQ, who will only give it to them if they can make more money off of it.
Chinese subtitles means money from the Chinese market. Patching some numbers means a few shitposters who already bought the game will be slightly less vocal.
This isn't to say that you're in the wrong, but that CH doesn't see a monetary reason to do the patch.

the reason why v-ii will never get patched is that ifi is too jewish to pay for the fee that sony requires for updates to go through, and since it'd be a major gameplay update rather than fixing up stuff the PC ports fucked up (despite r;b1 still having issues that don't exist on vita even if they fix all of the hilarious out of bounds text shit like this patch appears to try to do), they'd have to release it on both console and PC.

they could have avoided this issue by packing in the update with the game in the first fucking place given that all content was already available in japan far before the western release nearly a full year later, but that would have taken some effort from the team to check that they weren't using an immensely out of date build as a basis.

Yeah user, because it's so FUCKING HARD to get 1 MB of data from the JP CH server and change 2 variables related to the damage formula and locked colosseum battles.

IFI being lazy?! SHOCKER!

> that would have taken some effort from the team to check that they weren't using an immensely out of date build as a basis.
Sometimes I think Neptune's charcater is based off the IFI and Compile employees. It's impressive, really.

Laziness? It's unprofessionalism. But I guess this is what you can expect from a shitty company to begin with.

Who do you think they get it from? Compile Heart still won't do worldwide releases because they refuse to globalize. A team like IFI who has to do:
>translation
>editing
>porting to PC
>PR
>limited editions
for at least 5 games PER YEAR needs more than 17 people working for them. I'm honestly impressed they stay afloat as is.

>[sound of a door opening]
>[a girl sobbing can be heard]
>[door slams shut]
I'm here! I'm here! What's going on?

RB1 got an update adding chinese and some fixes, even if small this MAY mean VII is getting the update you always wanted too

Yeah, because it's SO FUCKING HARD to take 5 minutes of your time to check if you are not with a 6 months outdated version of the game you are porting.
>for at least 5 games PER YEAR
To hell with 5 games per year. Why do they need to do that? Hakuoki didn't sell 4k on Steam yet, Trillion and the 2 Genkai Tokki will never surpass 30k sales on thier lifetime. Can't they just focus on the Neptunia games BEFORE starting to port their garbage-tier side games?

>Why do they need to do that?
Because if they don't then Compile Heart will drop them like hot garbage and go to a company who will localize whatever they make no questions asked.

>Because if they don't then Compile Heart will drop them like hot garbage
Then do it. IFI is just messing up real bad lately. Not that CH isn't too, but IFI is a special case now.

Never gonna happen. Both companies are making money as is.

>Never gonna happen. Both companies are making money as is.
user, you missed the point of my whole argument. Of course they are making money. Neptunia fans are fucking idiots that buys whatever is shoved into them. IFI is a shitty subsidiary of a shitty company that can't bother checking they are releasing the right version of a mainline game of their main series where the game is most popular, which is the west. This is stupidness incarned

"So what's on your mind tonight, user?"

Sounds to me like you're better off just dropping the franchise and never looking back if it's eating you this much.

Your sideboob.

Sounds like me you faggots needs to stop eating shit and begin demanding decent localizations. Or will you defend ReBirth 3 now too because it's full of memes?

Big Nep is ready to take your neppings!

Big Nep MUST be nepped!

Same thing as is on it every night, how to take over the world!

nah, I don't really feel like it

Time to ride the booty?

Are you going to nep Big Nep?

Whatever then. This franchise is dead anyways, can't see Compile Heart of IFI being able to revive it if they keep up like this.

Finally?
I migh end up not harassing Alex about it every time he comes around.

Not him, but I really don't give that much of a shit about IFI's localization practices. The only localizations that made me do a double take are Tales of Hearts R and SAO:HF.

Plus it's not like memes are out of place in Neptunia.

>no Secretary today either