Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #944
The Christian Way Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred installation; Best mod compatibility]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
AA2Mini [The entire game, with AAU and some basic mods, now under 3 gigs]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2Mini-V1.torrent
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0
PP2 Mods for AAU/AA2Mini:
tsukiyo.me/AAA/mods/
lolicore.org/static/pp2/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/LkEx7Ybe
github.com/aa2g/ReiEdit-AA2/releases
mega.nz/#F!A2pjET7L!SKcu40kCEm-PZekUkj7z_w!M7A20ahL
mega.nz/#!hBcXxKBQ!bhO6c3G_kgfmPwDzx_wMA9oNBsFTqR70b8GfgSIFHHY
ketokeas.deviantart.com/art/New-year-stage-DL-470582656
mega.nz/#F!xZRW1TTI!LSOsoYvqKNzH4IVMk5IdXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Continuing from the last thread, can I get some more suggestions from anons about which is best?

Hiroshimoot's found a new way to mine your data and fuck you in the ass yet again.

Use pastebin.com/raw/LkEx7Ybe and/or to stop it.
Active thread:

>inb4 deleted and banned
Post anything.

>missionary
>not soaking
To think that she considers herself a proper Christian woman... Disgraceful!

Oh how lovely.

>new shit mods
>this shit
Wtf is happening?

The scaled ones are making their move. The death of nn and this occurring simultaneously is no coincidence. Expect more severe global incidences soon.

reptilian cards when?

>選択された画面サイズはデスクトップの画面領域を超えているので自動修正されます。
>Since the selected screen size exceeds the screen area of the desktop, it is automatically corrected.
What am I supposed to do about this? I have a 1366x768 screen but trying to use that resolution just defaults it to 1280x720.

Most likely the game doesn't support your resolution. Have you tried typing it out in AAU?

>1366x768
Did you enter that resolution in AAU? You sure you don't actually have 1360x768?

When I try typing it out or using the dropdown it doesn't even recognize that I changed it, restarting the launcher just shows whatever resolution it was prior. I tried opening up savedconfig.lua in the AAU folder and changing it there to force it but no dice.

Looks like you are going to have to manage without it.

>restarting the launcher just shows whatever resolution it was prior
What is it reset to?

Oh wow who could've seen this coming?

Whenever I load her in the maker her accessories load fine, but when I load her in the play they disappear.
I know the colours and hairclip are off,
but they're just placeholders until I get the basic stuff done

1280x720. I'm not sure why it's doing this, before I started using the AAU launcher I could use the full res just fine.

B in all cases if you ask me.

Is ReiEdit still a thing?? Is ReiEdit compatible with AAU?
Just got AA again for the first time in 2 years

It is and it's compatible with AAU
Grab this version though: github.com/aa2g/ReiEdit-AA2/releases

Thanks man. I appreciate it :)

Nice.

Oh nice, they fixed that problem I was having with the skirt textures.

does that mean this version makes it so that when i export a girl out the skirt/underwear textures dont vanish?

I suppose so. I haven't tried it yet but I can see and select all the textures now which is great!

Whoah, looking nice! As for the hair accessories, this might be a dumb question, but you aren't using different styles, are you? Besides that, not sure what could be causing it, sorry.

Also, feel free to borrow the doki uniform from the Yuri card at
mega.nz/#F!A2pjET7L!SKcu40kCEm-PZekUkj7z_w!M7A20ahL
Just need to override the short slot instead of the tall one. Haven't tested it out with smaller busts, though, so if it needs adjustment, let me know.

What are you meant to answer when they ask you if you've had sex?

>what are you meant to answer
if you answer yes they might be surprised
if you answer no they might rib you for being a cherry boy
sometimes they just go okay

>might rib you
Yandere truly a best.

What should a Yandere module do? Two Yandere types were suggested, one that kills their lover if they catch him cheating, another that kills the one their lover cheated on if they catch them having sex with their lover.

I can never win. She ribs me for being a virgin if I say "No" EVEN THOUGH SHE'S ONE HERSELF.
If Isay yes she gets angry and says I probably begged a prostitute. :/

That's just irritated's tsundere side

What trait would be best if I want an "aggressive" girl to intiate kisses and possible H on me?

Are you sure AAU is even running in your play client? Does the poser pop up?
Going simpler, did you swap out the card in your class or try to do it with ReiEdit? Show her overrides, either way.

They want you to say you're a virgin, obviously. Think about this game's intended audience.

#
Top and middle are significant improvements. Bottom is a side-grade, since she was fine before.

#
Naked karaoke.

Didn't know we where on twitter.

What?

>#Naked karaoke.

>censoring lowpolys

We can't all be lewd like Playful.

is there a karaoke room yet?

Present from 2chan:
mega.nz/#!hBcXxKBQ!bhO6c3G_kgfmPwDzx_wMA9oNBsFTqR70b8GfgSIFHHY
Get it while it's cool.

Nope.

Nope

How cute! Release when?
Card?

Ooh, this is nice.
Does 2chan have any rooms with lit christmas trees?

Only asking because I didn't see anything in the readme for the pre-installed game.
AA2Install is saying I don't have AA2Play or AA2Edit Installed (correctly). Any idea on what exactly to do?

Thank you to the 2chan modders!

None that I've seen released yet.

Show us your preferences tab in AA2Install, for one thing.

I'm apparently too drunk to post images tonight.

Is there an ornament or star to top a tree as props anywhere?

Not yet that I'm aware of but you were given a nice tutorial on how to make props last thread.

>gets here
>cuck flooding the board as soon as he gets here like always

That's an old version of ReiEdit anyway. Grab the newer one first: .

After that, I'm less sure since don't use the preinstall and I'm not totally familiar with how it handles the fake registry now.

That's not even reiedit. That's AA2 install.

That room hasn't been released yet as far as I've seen.

I've found something that might be a nice tree, so I suppose I'll give it a shot, as soon as I can find the programs required. If a dumbfuck can do it, then I can probably blunder through.
In the meantime, would something like this stage be feasible to be converted to a room by somebody who knows how to do that?
ketokeas.deviantart.com/art/New-year-stage-DL-470582656
I'm asking partly because I'd be in way over my head trying, and mostly because I don't know how/if the lights would work, not knowing shit about MMD.

Just so you know the stage will not look like that when you port it to the game. In the screenshot preview they use plugins that control lighting and make them light up like that.

I kinda figured. That was part of why I asked. Is there a way to get light on them somehow?

No, unfortunately not. It will look barebones And very bright. This is what it would look like, not very good for this game.

Holy bullshots, Batman!
Any chance that some of that could be handled by hex flags that could be fixed for AA2?

Ah. I see. That's too bad.

Maybe but unlikely.

I might be dumber than the tutorial is written for, but what exactly is sb3? Searching for that brings up nothing even vaguely related to 3d modelling.

SB3U is the basic modding tool of AA2 and most illusion games. The best version of it for AA2 is in the (now obsolete) hair highlighter link, I believe.

>give pure girl scheming trait to see how pure she really is
>get forced by her 4 days in
Not sure if loyal or slut.

mega.nz/#F!xZRW1TTI!LSOsoYvqKNzH4IVMk5IdXg
Nayuta in Kantoku folder

I can't for the life of me remember what causes the error in the text that makes V's and boxes appear at the end of sentences.
I have the local changer and such but it doesn't seem to work.
Left for a while and really haven't touched the game for a bit so forgot what I did to make it ok.

I can't get metaseq to run, is there an easier program I could use instead?

Metaseq is the easiest one that there is. What's giving you trouble?

It's claiming MSVCP140.dll is missing, despite the fact that I know I have all of the c++ redistributable bits installed as would be needed, so that dll should definitely exist.

Statistically speaking that means you're missing the thing you're certain you have, or you otherwise installed the program wrong.

Considering everything I've seen about it just says to grab the 2015 c++ redistributable, which I know I had installed because AA2 uses some stuff from it, and also the metaseq installer also includes it in its installer, there shouldn't be an issue with that.

When I got it it was just "go to the official website and download it." There's nowhere for that to go wrong except user error.

And when I did that, it said that it was already installed.

Did you install the 32bit version?

Then you didn't uninstall it properly either. I'm not going to sit here and guess at why you're unable to install a simple program, user. It's its own ting; google it if you're having trouble and ask on their forums. Just know that Metaseq is the easiest program to use, and installing a program is generally not supposed to be a difficult step in the process.

When I use the AA2install Where do set the aa2_play and edit registry to? it seems like I dont have separate aa2 play and edit folders with the newer download of AA2

>Adele achieves her dream of becoming a Christmas tree ornament

Your play and make folders are the same folder. You put the same path twice.

yeah I tried doing that, but I'm still getting AA2play and edit not found

OK. I found it from 2chan. I hope to be shared ...
Onegaishimasu.
Thank you!
?!

Barbara's back

I don't know for the life of me why it's still doing it when I'm doing what I used to do starting up the game.
tried all versions of the launcher I have, tried it with AAU I got nothing. Local changer I tried not sure what I keep doing wrong here.

What do you have set here?

Which should I bother downloading? Honey Select, AA2, or CM3D2. Give me your unbiased opinion nerds.

What a super qtp2d.
I still need to watch that anime.

Honey Select
+ Good for DOA content
+ Good to show to normalfags
- Mods are scattered on twitter and twitterlocked

AA2
+ Mods are found in mega's
+ Anime style
- Clothing mods are hard

CM3D2
+ Anime style
+ Clothes are easy to mod
- Twitter mods and twitter locked mods

You're asking the general for AA2. We're very biased.

It depends on what you want.
Raw sex and a poser and you like Dead or Alive, and you don't mind sucking Twittercock for mods? HS.
Cuckoldry and anime sameface, and an infinite sea of mods that's locked behind Twitter walls? CM3D2.
Actual gameplay and cute anime girls doing cute anime things like rape and murder? AA2.

Cuckoldry is for faggots without souls so that rules out CM3D2.

Can you get cucked in AA2 and HS too? Cuz I'll just skip out on all these games.

D

purple haired girl is really cute