/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1127 - Zavok Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScDE_X_NcLVY0ZB_8P7AO3filGPzDSYIr5rjAwpTU1IQI1Ggg/viewform?usp=sf_link
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171220T235959&p0=179&msg=/sthg/ Secret Santa Submit your gift Deadline &font=cursive
youtube.com/watch?v=3gc9qq55BiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Veeky Forums is about video game discussion and /co/fags, shitposters, artfags, "muh board culture"fags, etc. need to leave.

Sonic Retro is thattaway, faggot

Describe a /sthg/ without meme artfags, "b-but muh board culture!" games, namefags, redditors, or shipfags. Would it be heaven?

he's right you know

Second for this

I want /v/ to leave.

>Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!
I remember for like a week this OP was slightly different. None of the topics mentioned were removed but the wording was changed a little. Ah well.

Post the best Sonic OSTs!

If you're just gonna complain about /sthg/, /fast/ exists for a reason

Sonic Mania or Sonic Forces?

I want Veeky Forums to leave. This is a /co/ and reddit general, gaymers have no place here.

Forces since it has actual graphics and original stages. Mania is just a shitty grab bag of muh classic.

This is Christmas Nights Sonic, say something nice about him

With what? Because in terms of gameplay, Mania no question. OST? Still Mania, but Forces has some strong tracks.

I'm sure a couple of anons will reply to this seriously.

Mania & Forces are both guilty as sin of relying on nostalgia, user.

cute

That is a very cute low poly Sonic

>Forces has some strong tracks.
As well as a few we*k ones

It's almost as if they're anniversary titles and no one complained about the pandering when it was done in Generations

Is the homing attack a problem for 3D Sonic? Is there a way to fix it?

Well yeah, but I like the strong ones enough that I'm willing to forgive. Except for that 8-bit rendition of Fist Bump. That was ugly as hell to listen too.

Yeah, but the Modern levels in Gens were better than the ones in Forces. Mania was a fun game too, hence why people were more forgiving of it, but I still think they can stand to go one or two games without GHZ or Classic Sonic.

Just make it so you keep momentum after you hit the enemy.

A cute boy who has no idea what's going on and is very confused.

I like Sonamy but I've come to terms that it's never happening. Oh well.

*:V*

What do you think that "Project Plus" thing for Mania will be?

t. shitposting anti-Sonamyfag

Amy: "Sonic, please! Let's just go home!"

Sonic: "I'm not walking away from this bullshit. I'll kill him! I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM!!!"

Sonic's a pump and dumper anyways. You really think a guy who likes to have so much freedom would want to be tied down? it's about as stupid as Sonic as a king.

There's always hope

An avatar creator and the introduction of Wisps and Wispons into the classic universe.

It won't, but it likely wouldn't be done well anyways. I'm content with just having cute pics of the rats.

I kinda hope it's the shit that was cut out from Mania.

Can someone tell me when the Secret Santa things are supposed to be done? It's the 20th right?

Very blue!

>Implying Amy wouldn't keep chasing him anyway
That's why it works

>20th
Last date for submission, yes

I know it's not too much of a surprise, but man, Mania's low-poly Sonic is incredibly small!

>That last panel
kek

cute dress too

Hopefully bug fixes and missing content like level transitions and unused animations.

Hoping it's the 1 & 2 remasters

That said, if you miss the "deadline" you can always post directly here, so no worries

>Practicing runs in forces just to see if I can get better or faster
>just when I think my twitch reflexes are tuning in just right
>fractions of a second slower than before each time

Frustrating.

I never said she wouldn't keep chasing him, I just said Sonic would never commit so it would be an endless cycle. That's the only way the dynamic works without breaking character.

Is it weird that I want to make a Chao garden fangame?

Did the guy ever post the link where we're supposed to put the submissions?

Threads have gone so fast this weekend I might have missed it.

Yes.

Artfags juts need to be less attention whores, otherwise perfect.

No.
Do it.

Amy should just settle for a friends with benefits relationship with Sonic.

Migrate

>Zavok
pls

It'd be dead, so limbo.

Sonic World actually has a really good Chao Garden. I don't know why people don't give this game more credit.

Would Amy a Classic Sonic?

pretty sure it was posted last thread

Would work better for Blaze

Amy could be endgame, she just needs to be less sperg.

You should submit your gift through this form:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScDE_X_NcLVY0ZB_8P7AO3filGPzDSYIr5rjAwpTU1IQI1Ggg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Countdown to the deadline (end of Dec 20th):
timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20171220T235959&p0=179&msg=/sthg/ Secret Santa Submit your gift Deadline &font=cursive

yes

No fuck off
That one already got reported

The controls are a bit fucked for me, so I've never been able to really get into Sonic World. I will give it credit tho, it's a pretty ambitious little fangame.

Judging from Sonic Forces, yes.

>Classic thinking Super Sonic
Poor, innocent rat.

Because the controls are jank and the levels are boring and empty.

wew
Lucky blue

I miss Yoto

t. redditpanther

Thanks

>Settling
The only thing she'd settle for was a wedding at mach speed

Nice lousy edition Zavokbabs.

How do you know?

Who the shit

obligatory

(You)

Play the newer stuff.

Attention whore is in their blood, no chance of that ever changing.

>I like Sonamy

Me too.

Reminder that Sonadow is canon.

> Implying Blaze, royalty, would ever settle for an dishonorable uncommitted relationship.

Rouge time.

For what purpose?

cute

I get the impression Blaze doesn't actually care much about being royalty and only takes the Sol Emerald stuff seriously because it gives her an excuse to get out of the palace and go on adventures, not to mention the whole "world will end" stuff.

This pic is cuter than it has any right to be.

Less shitposting.

I wonder who earned less money? Dobson probably, he's too cancerous even for his own "fanbase"

If you insist.

He-who-must-not-be-named.

>blunderfail
Kill yourself.

Poor Andrew Dobson

A match made in heaven.

Who's Andrew Dobson?

Unless she marries a Sol Dimension resident, she has literally zero choices about that.

This

What's the difference? Shitpost will be where people are.

You sound mad for whatever reason.

>Blaze getting married
Anyways relationship would fall flat, come on now /sthg/

>I like the most vanilla, mainstream ship that has no chance of realistically happening whatsoever.

Amy/Sonamyfags are fucking delusional.

I used to think Zavok's teeth were those red spikey things covering his face, like he had a giant underbite. I didn't realize he actually had a normal mouth until Forces. Was anyone else the same?

For you.

Rogue Time*

t. Spacepanther

Must be horrible to eat with those things in the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=3gc9qq55BiQ
>never ever

Eat shit Sega.

Shipping is cancer but even I know the only thing they'll ever do with Sonic romantically will be with Amy.

Must be horrible to sleep with those things in the way.

Don't worry user, he's still drawing Amy lewds somewhere.

Yeah, you're not alone. It wasn't until recently that I learned that Zavok's spiky shit on his face wasn't a mouth.