/mbg/ - Mount & Blade General

Siege edition

(Looted) thread: READ THE PASTEBIN BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.

LATEST BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS:

Captain MP mode gamplay :
youtube.com/watch?v=c_3el4IAevg
youtube.com/watch?v=JaUBg7Ynmwk

Last blog:
taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/39

OLDER BANNERLORD INFO/VIDEOS: See Pastebin/the sub-forum

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/ZesXLTP3

M&B Wiki: mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

NOOB GUIDE: imgur.com/a/FMAqV

>user's mods and upstab guide:
pastebin.com/agwZu9Df

>/mbg/ Steamgroup
steamcommunity.com/groups/mountandbladevg

New Modules :
>Custom Troop Trees
moddb.com/mods/custom-troop-trees/downloads/custom-troop-trees-03092017
>CTT for Dickplomacy+Polygamy Bugfix
mega.nz/#!dgQSlKhY!qudd7noj5rQHfagLq-adDzn1c7X3HHawmA3TbCy0CH0
>Gloria Sinica : available on the steam store.ยจ
Warning : mostly negative reviews

>"I made a mod recently or updated it. Wat do?"
Link to the OP in your post so that it might be easier to find for the one making the next OP (also for regular people).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6W3Cjgc2r_s?t=17m42s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are there any good Byzantine mods?

I think 1257 has Byzantines, but thats pretty much it.
The empire in Bannerlord is inspired by the easterne empire

Long may he reign!

>play TLD
>play Rohan
>first two armies are entirely made of pikemen
It's so fucking frustrating, how am I supposed to deal with that?
Dismount?

>Dismount?

Yes

Very fun, using Rohan as an infantry faction

I'm posting Cao Cao in honour of the poster who was posting in honour of the original Cao Cao poster until we get a good Romance of the three kingdoms mod.

Speed vs Maneuver on horses?

Just wanted some other player opinions...

maneuver is turning speed

I know, im not that retorded, i was just curious which one folks here prefer.

oh sorry i misunderstood

in general i prefer speed

Speed obviously, maneuver is barely any use

gotta go fast

This is Rhodok soil

You can have it, it's dead like the soul of your "republic" anyways

suck my crossbow

Most horses are manoeuvrable enough.
But you can never have enough speed.

You put the /mbg/ posters through the basics of manual blocking, soldiering and discipline. You think 0 of them have fully grasped the training and is ready for practice

>Start the practice fight?

Hey I don't know if you've tried this mod yet, but how about DynastyCacaXD

Have you ever heard of that neat mod called dynasty warriors?

I'm posting The Humungus, The Lord Humungus, The Warrior of the Wasteland, The Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla in honour of the original Humungus poster until we get a good post-apocalyptic mod.

Is cheating possible in Shadows of a twisted time and Warphilia?

What about that Vampire mod?

Humungus posting? More like immundus posting!

>tell troops to follow you
>spread out
>wedge formation
>kite enemies, keep some bowmen in the formation
>stretch them out
>wheel around
>rush through, don't engage
>rinse and repeat
>this literally keeps Gondor alive on every Minas Tirith fight

I love you guys

H E A V Y
C
O
U
R
S
E
R

What are some historically inaccurate things you hate to see in medieval games, /mbg/?

swords being better than spears

niggers

I don't think medieval games have to be historically accurate however most medieval fantasy weapon and armor designs are fucking atrocious and not just because they are impractical, they actually look worse and less creative than the stuff that actually existed.

elves

archers with pants

how the fuck am i supposed to siege this murderholm castle in persino theres no way in

vikings

You can probably break down the gate.

How do you get rid of CTD in Shadows of a twisted time?

banner

who?

>tfw no singleplayer mods with functional field artillery
TOTSK/L'threeyears/parabellum dont count

Doesn't that rome mod have field artillery?

bello civili?
that ones mp only

Pretty sure there was a single player mod with some ballistas and shit as well.
Imperial Rome I think.

Ye, that's the one I was thinking of
youtu.be/6W3Cjgc2r_s?t=17m42s

>What is L'aigle
>What is Caribbean!

Banner Llyod, some lazy medieval LARPer or something

Give 1860's Old America by GABRILDURO a try.

Who?

WE HAVE HIT GOLD MEN

why do you have two raw beefs with you

Meet and butter goes well together

meat*

b-but the second raw beef you have will rot before you have finished the first one

We slavic Vaegirs eat it like that all the time

What do I do in acock after I finish all the quests and explore all scenes? Is there a lategamr?

You'd eat shit as well
You probably do, seeing the state of your kingdom

I suck at MP i don't know why some people swing way too fucking fast with slow as fuck weapons

>mfw I used to play MP and was decent at it
>mfw now that the only people who keep playing M&B are the hardcore fans
>mfw I would get my shit pushed in if I tried MP now

They just pick a better attacking angle and/or your reaction time's shit

WAKE UP YOU FUCKS

Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Bannerlord Banne

Anyone here playing perisno? How do I complete the very first quest the guildsman gives me?

STOP BEING DEAD

No

>Lieges
>Don't let PRETENDERS Happen to you

Hey anyone got a mod like the diplomacy mod for singleplayer but also an added feature is if you die on the battlefield you take control of one of your troops instead to keep on fighting the battle? I've always wanted something like that and I have seen it done when people try and do the multiplayer campaign

Doesn't 1257 do this?

I think Floris had that...
>Floris
>laughinzelda.gif

why is alt right less than ironic nazi memes?
or do they mean non-ironic nazi memes

I hope Butterlord will have more possible companion combinations, it's painful to allways run with the same guys but try f*cking changing just few of them and it all falls apart!

turn off their crying and move on

Also Reminder:

Bannerlord NEVER

and never is forever

So I installed dickplomacy for the first time and there is zero companions on the map. I have checked every single tavern and waited two weeks of in-game time and still not a single companion found. Is this on purpose or is my game bugged?

Is that even an option in Dickplomacy?
I remember Floris probably had it but i cant find anything like that on Dickpl.

Probably a bug, works fine for me. :^)

Try starting a new game and teleport from Inn to Inn to check' em, if no work i dunno redownload&reinstall.

Ok will try to reinstall, thanks for the help.

So the npc lords will also recruit companions right in bannerlord?
Does this mean that there will be shitload more companions available?

BANNERLORD FUCKING WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCK, LIVING HURTS

Which stage are you at /mbg/?
>inb4 Announced games don't let TURKS happen to you!

>Gamers!
>unironically calling yourself a gamer
disgusting

page 9

BANNERLORD WHEN?!?

daily remind

>skaven bro reporting in

after doing some guildmaster missions in the skaven and beastmen areas, to assemeble my shitty rat squad, I did raid some dorfs villages, and eventually moved to wood elf territory. they are neutral to me, so its a great spot to sell my looted goods to them and also to launch more assaults on bretonian and dorf villages. so far so good, I also got some decent gear for my rat: long barrel pistol, some mid tier skaven armor, a shit rat mount and a pretty good pirate cutlass sword.

after getting like 25k denars was time to start visiting some neutral cities to get some companions and business. I travel to beastmen territory, pirates, tomb kings and araby managing to get 3 good companions so far. I also raided again 3 or 4 high elfs villages. loving the sick raiding rat life.

next objetive is to keep raiding for a good bank/income, become a vassage of the skaven leader and conquer Tilea(pirates) big cities for myself.

>mfw finally threw the shield away and went with 2 quivers, bow and a spear

What grill should I pursue? I'm playing Dickplomacy btw

the daughter of whoever hates you more

The one that gives you the coolest banner.

Adventurous Personality is the ONE way to go.

I think Romantics can join your party as well (?)

How do I check personality? Talk to bards?

YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE

Can't you marry more than one woman now?

I think so. The lady's speech, the poems they like, and other clues can tell you what personality they belong to. There should also be a tab with all of your romantic relationships with Ldeies of Calradia, the sate they're in and how much they currently like you.

Pretty sure you can in Dickplomacy. Not sure if the fix is needed tho.

The infamous sea rider known as Sirvard Hydesson has engaged and killed a group of peasants near Fenada! He can't keep getting away with it!

>near Fenada!
>not Ham

These are false tales, do not believe this skald