/hat/ - A Hat in Time General

/hat/ #14 - Bullying Edition

>Latest News
Slight details on what CO-OP may be like, Portal 2 brought up and it won't just be single player but with another player. DLC will include more customization for Hat Kid! (hopefully hair styles as well)

>Official FAQ
support.hatintime.com/hc/en-us

>Unofficial FAQ
pastebin.com/07c1tSuE

>Modding Guides
To play mods, go to properties on the game and opt into the modding beta (currently steam only, GOG soon™). A mod option will appear at the bottom of the pause menu if it's working.
If you want to start using the modding tools, download the Hat in Time editor from the "Tools" section of steam library.
Beginner UDK Tutorial! - youtube.com/watch?v=9KsLbUYwF70
Importing Assets! - youtube.com/watch?v=me8ARBf6wHU
Dyes! - youtube.com/watch?v=19FMpNtN0pw
Hats! - hatintime-mods.net/index.php?thread/2-how-to-make-a-new-hat/
Dialogue! - hatintime-mods.net/index.php?thread/15-creating-custom-dialogs/
Language Packs? - youtube.com/watch?v=7MUe1HVmX8E
Console Commands! - steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1163274530

>Art Rips (Shouldn't look at these til you beat the game)
Subcon/Vanessa Manor - mediafire.com/file/ajcm6b5ib5fmfns/
Hub - mediafire.com/file/668r6yp9ln7jkwn/
Dead Bird - mediafire.com/file/vet0538dbs5kj5r/

>Other Links
Official Manual - hatintime.com/public/AHatinTime_Manual_Official.pdf
Diary Entries - pastebin.com/mNyPzbrM
Official OST (MP3): mega.nz/#F!4GQggJjA!-S4M9tawFGHBdjjbVBGOIQ
Ripped OST (Ogg, has more tracks not in the official one): mega.nz/#!Qn5XiZpK!Qxunhpru1y9d5QMRMvydUHqJzv-PNOs7mgearp4Mcl8

>Official Discord
discord.gg/H4Kpkh6

>Previous Hat:
>Talk About Modding
>Post Modding
>Hope for more Modding
>Protect Hat Kid
>Share your photos
>Headpat all HKs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7_VlmEamUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lovu

Looks good to me.

I added one more to the bottom of the greentexts list, right at the bottom

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Somebody is at the door, /hat/

Who could it be?

go open it

>SOME-

*LOUDER KNOCKS, BANGING, THE SCREAMS OF AN OWL.*

"MY FUCKING TALONS!!!!!!!!!!"

OPEN THE DOOR, /HAT/

>S-SOME--

Let me in or I burn down the thread

Sorry, was busy trying to find decent photo spots. Come on in.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7_VlmEamUQ

TROPHY TIME, /hat/

You're COMING with me whether you like it or not. What's wrong, never held an aliens hand before?

I'm going to do the Secret Intruder trophy today, I need to make it through Dead Bird studio without being seen, AT ALL.

I hope I don't run into any Owls, if I do, I'll bring you back a few of feathers. We could do with a new drummer, isn't that right? Be a good boy, now.

Any owl/crow harassment is ill-advised, good sir, despite any sort of preexisting disdain.

What the PECK did you just say you WOWL FUCK, SAY IT AGAIN. MAKE MY DAY.

When I get back, I think you need to be punished. In the microwave.

Keep it playing, ladies! Daddy will be back soon!

Drummer owl knew in his heart that this was his final moments, and when she was to return, he would be fed his own beak. Tears streamed down his face at the horrors that await him.

Never did like this place, and now I have not be seen by a single one, bleh.

shut the peck shut, STPU, STUP--don't let--don't let her fuck-- just peckin' don't make eye contact-- shut --shes coming- shut the fuck up shutgfuck--

Good sir, I merely suggested to not harass the owls/PENGUINS. But, I see your disda-UNENDING HATRED-in is rather hard to control. Good luck.

Hahaaha...h-hello Hat Kid, haven't seen you in here a while, tr-rophy hunting, hm?

best /hat/ poster ever

We owls can feel relief we have not committed NECROPEDOPHILIA.

Please tell me you did this.

I'm gonna need a pair of shades for this.

The real question is IS DJ GROOVES GAY?

yep :)

That's fake news, darling!

fucking top tier user, make one about Conductor, you must

Owls don't have anything to hide though.

Pluck enough feathers off an Owl and they reveal ALL there horrific secrets, user.

Hat Kid, not being able to feel physical, or mental pain, accidently impales both her small hands on this melon sized cactus. She just keeps this look on her face the entire time, every owl, penguin screaming and calling for help, even if she did just murder three owls in cold blood.

Hat Kid, loading her pistol, enters stealth mode, knowing she can't get caught one for this trophy.

Why do I have a feeling this is going to be a pain?

It's a little bit of a pain.
and by little I mean a little more than a little

It's not that bad. It took me two tries. Just be careful on the part where you have to ride the cart past the 2 birds walking around in the glass cube sets.

Hat Kid, having -just- read the article on DJ Grooves, exposing him for the sex fiend he is, decided to whisper an ancient tongue alien curse into his afro as she passed, imbuing him with infinite life, but cursing him to forever only be able to say "NEIL ARMSTRONG DID IT FIRST" on repeat.

The curse also makes your hair grow inwards, forever losing his afro. It also makes him blind, so he'll never direct a film again.

Is a bit hard, I know. STEALTH MODE, I suppose. Just like noir filter in this place.

picture would be nice if I remembered

I know a kid that can permanently take care of him forever. She's ridiculously good at her job.

it's not gay if it's on the moon

Is she..... cute?

My bad not posting pictures, I actually need to concentrate a little on this one, and dead bird studios isn't the best place for pics.

Hate Kid's hateful little heart growing in size with each passing Owl she couldn't kill, knowing it would ruin the trophy. She made a mental note that when she arrived home, she would really, really, REALLY go to town on WOWL.

unironically didn't mean to put hate kid, however it fits

Hat Kid wanting NOTHING more than to unload this entire pistol into the back of this Owls head, clenches her teeth and moves on.

didn't stop me from getting caught and haven't to reset REEEEEEEE

>Hate Kid

She's the kindest, most sweet little kid in existence
Unless you take her time pieces. Don't take her TPs. She'd be sad.

hmmmm

minimal so nice

I -think- I messed it up, and the trophy isn't going to pop. I got like, 1st wave caught, if that makes sense. Didn't out right catch me but did that sort of alert phase part.

>That filename
Good to see people aren't swallowing the penguin-controlled media's bluepills anymore.

you can't be seen AT ALL

This is just roleplay between three people at this point.

>mfw

That says lovu in the bottom left, not a drunkenly scrawled "LOUUUU" I don't know who the fuck lou is. The speed the cursor moves when you're on a controller is INFURITATING.

Who exactly, was in the wrong here?

how many of these did you take?

7 actually
owned

Lots. The number of pons was a coincidence so I had to make the most of it. I try not to use them sparingly lest I accidentally derail the thread into unironic /pol/ territory.

I meant to say that I DO try to use them sparingly.

HK is the one who broke into the studio and started tearing it up

DJ Grooves' body keeps tracking me after I repeatedly beat him. I think his Necropedophilia transcends his own physical limits.

Got it, /hat/!

I saw, many, MANY Owls today. Returning to DEAD BIRD STUDIO, I thought I would make the place live up to its name, hm?

Speedrunning that level after being caught a few times made me realize just how fun this game could be to speedrun, hmm....

3 more trophies, /hat/

As always, fun as ever.

Hat Kid has done a lot of Owl killing today and must rest. Also still think I'm on curfew of posting too many pictures.

lovu

It doesn't quite work as well.

HK hugs the wall so close when she's hanging this is as close as I can get the camera without clipping through her face.

Sleep tight.

Here's one where I cheated and just had her standing up
3/3
>Also still think I'm on curfew of posting too many pictures.
It didn't bother me.

This is the pinnacle of /hat/ photos, I love it

"kill me"

I know, but maybe it was a little bit overbearing when I spammed the living fuck outta them, maybe made newfriends be a bit "oh god" and back off. If there are other newfriends lurking, POST. NOW.

Reposting shy user art because this is my genuine fav pic of anything AHIT related ever.

....DDAAAaaaaRRRRRLLLLllliiinnnnnnnnnggg...

"I accept it"

>Didn't even get to 400 posts last thread
This is it, isn't it?

We hit the image limit last thread
Also, forgive me for this /hat/

It's over...
Mario won...

If people are posting screenshots so rapidly that it hits the image limit after that many posts, that is what happens.

....DELETIOS, A NEW CEREAL, SPONSORED BY /HAT/ ITSELF.

>marioposters

Are you for real right now?

I've only got about an hour, let's see if I can do star lane stroll.
PS I suck at the super difficult rifts, so this might not go anywhere.

Good luck, user!

This one is actually called The Glow Zone. Star Lane Stroll is different.

I'm off to a rocky start, you can't see your shadow in this one

I'm trippin fucking balls dude

Getting rid of the shadow is so cruel

me about to get knocked off a ledge. Lots of what you see is moving in game

purple platforms disappear fairly quickly. It's tricky both playing the level while trying to get photos. Both my platforming skills and the quality of the photos drop. Oh well.

OK, I'm supposed to jump up the yellow pillars while they are moving along the length of the section at the top.

time hat ftw
These "shapes" are rotating horizontally, vertically, and diagonally all at once. I'm beginning to think I might not finish this one.
Also I think I figured out a color code:
Yellow objects move back and forth
glowing purple objects disappear after you touch them
White objects rotate
Orange, Teal, and non-glowing purple are all just normal platforms so far.

Red platforms drop quickly.
I'm going to play it safe and skip the chest. If you die you have to start from the beginning.

Protip: Make sure you have the no-bonk badge equipped before you dive into a wall.

getting close

not sure I trust these see-through platforms.
The section to HK's right rotates back and forth 90 degrees.

everything's spinning. HK just said "awesome!" a minute ago. Is that line in the base game?