/wfg/ - Warframe General

CUTE NOVA EDITION

>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.7.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

I love you Nezha!

I have 1/6th of this general filtered.
ask me anything

I'm not on Europa and struggling a bit when I try to solo these missions. I feel like I can't do enough damage to kill these enemies quickly enough. Any tips?

Is this riven good enough to keep it?

Weapon and frame? Did you potato'd your favorite weapon yet?

Dumb Anime Poster.

nah it sucks, you should just give it to me

Holy shit nezha+maglev is so fucking fun.you get to be the most well-lubed and speediest twink the galaxy has ever seen.

no negative, keep rollin

thats correct I do filter anime posts on the spot

>7.9x
>103.3%
>193%
GEEE I WONDER

How does it feel to be a beta brainlet?

you mean you're on europa?
impact/magnetic/gas(viral) damage for corpus
something like the sonicor murders them

>into filtering
>a brainlet
k

dont forget cunning drift

CUNNY?

The true warframe endgame right here, anons.

boipucci >nunny

Would you let Becca verbally abuse you with her cold bitch attitude?

Volt - Boltor, Kunai MK-1 (in process of building Akbolto), and Dual Zoren

Also building a Rhino.

I don't know what potato is or what it does...

yes, lol

How do I get these damage types?

how does rhino's ass taste

You're goddamn right I would.

>people who try to sell you something worth 400p at most for 2k
>their justification is literally "but I saw someone sell a Tigris riven and a Lectura riven for 2k and 1.5k"
>they don't even know why shit sells high, so they just price everything high
Holy fuck does this game's playerbase infuriate me

Rhino will help a lot. Getting him will open up the game much more for you and allow you an easier time getting and trying out new weapons and frames.

As for damage types, you need the mods for them. Impact is going to be on most weapons, Magnetic damage is gotten from having and ice and electric damage mod next to each other in a weapon's mod slots, gas is fire and toxin, and viral is cold and toxin.

If you don't have these mods, just go back to an older planet and far, for them. Warframe is very much about finding the place to farm what you need at a rate that you can sustain.

>made it to europa without learning about potatoes or upgrading from a mk1 weapon

>cold bitch
You mean stupid bitch. She can barely formulate a thought in any of the streams she's in. She basically requires other people to think for her so she can leech off a conversation 3/4th of the way through and pretend to have an opinion

Sorry potato = using orokin catalyst/reactor on weapon or warframe. It double your mod slot from 30 to 60.

17 for nyx

holy shit its almost impossible to get into an eidolon hunt if you dont play fucking trinity/harrow/chroma, this game is so fucking retarded I wanted to try building an amp but fuck this shit

I'm pretty sure that many things infuriate you.

you need the mods for the damage type
cold + electric = magnetic
fire + toxin = gas

boltor is terrible against them, its primarily puncture

rhino will help you out

just go solo cap it. it's not hard

Yeah, like this game's playerbase

dont get into a premade
just enter plains at night w/o bounty

You need to be nice, motherfucker

How often do you get a party trying to hunt eidolons that way? Do you get retards who just mine or do other shit while you do eidolon?

How much is a multishot+cold drakgoon riven worth?

I know it's not a great roll but still curious. I have one like that and one damage+crit damage one I believe

this never works unless it's late at night

This situation is you need them but you don't have anything they want.
Yeah it's your end that's the problem.

Go solo or host it yourself. Many roles can be switched with other frames.

drop your IGN and what you think which mastery test this is for.

whoever gets it correct gets something worth 35p

It's the fucking boss design that is the problem because its one of the main selling points of poe and a huge part of the new gameplay and yet they fucked it so hard that hardly anyone bothers playing this shit without a dedicated teamcomp of broken warframes. fuck DE

Don't give it (you)s

realmzjetter
It's MR 18

ign: BPNPC

can you solo an eidolon ? i mean i have frames/ weapons modded properly i know the bossfight since i did it 3 times in a group, but every time i tried solo my regular amp seems to barely scratch the eidolon

I want Megan to beat me with a Tim Hortons bag until I cum

monepipi
wf slot

You do know that you can solo eidolon with strong enough weapon right? It just going to take all night.

well, i get it pretty often, but then again i'm usually the one carrying pub groups so shit tends to go my way when pubbing

it takes 15 min even less with maxed autistic gear

nah man. i can solo cap it with ivara. there's other frames that can kill it. none of those meta frames are necessary to kill it, it's just what's optimal. you can easily get five caps a night using non meta frames, provided your using the right weapons with radiation on em

You leave Ivara alone.

Don't mind us, we're just two hella bright trees.

frogs are delicious
like a very tender chicken

Holy shit I had no idea that was a thing. So do I place the mods next to each other like left-right, or top-bottom to get these effects?

Yeah the last couple of relays were a bitch

oh wow, that does sound good. I don't really have a ton of good mods though, would I just continue to play the game and get better ones?

which guns would you recommend? any other warframes?

I can make a Cernos bow if that works...

Just solo it user there's nothing stopping you.

>35p

what does this prove? not practical in a live situation

but that's exactly what I do

>Cernos
yea that'll work much better if you dont mind/like using bows

anything you're comfortable with that has impact/ or at least a more spread out IPS (impact puncture slash)
>place the mods next to each other like left-right, or top-bottom
doesnt matter. only thing that matters is the order

>would I just continue to play the game and get better ones?
yea more or less

Are you this guy hereOr a different user? The guy seem to have a problem soloing it.

Are you implying that CO-boosted slash procs are effective against a heavily armored target with partially stripped armor and halved health? You don't say.

Just showing the power of a CO glaive. Not trying to use it in a normal mission.

Great, thank you so much kind stranger!

The mod window has an order and it will take the mods from left to right in it. Like this

So if you have a weapon that has eight mod slots it would be

If you have a Fire mod in 1 and a Toxin mod in 5 with no other elemental mods in between you will get Gas. If you put a Fire mod in 1, a Cold mod in 2, and a Toxin mod in 5 you will get Blast and Cold damage.

different, I just wanted to point out that you don't need to spend a whole night for 1 teralyst

also remember to upgrade your (non broken)mods
things like serration/storm bringer/infected clip/point strike will forever be useful, so dont be afraid to invest endo

ohhhh okay that makes sense. thank you sir!

>tfw no eating out my operator while nakak is riding my cock

that's fusion right? I haven't done any of that yet.

>tfw searching for draw requests in the sometimes working adware filled archives for warframe drawfags r/ings

If I dont survive, put down my kubrow

assuming I only have access to 1st and 2nd tier amp components, whats the best one? I definitely want schwaak but don't know about scaffold and brace.

how do you guys go about leveling new frames?
weapons are easy since you can just equip one good weapon

there's your problem

get ranking that serration if you've found one

if not, go get one and get ranking it

Hydron for leveling everything. If you haven't reached Hydron yet, then Akkad.

Is it gonna be fun?

ok. thank you!

Yes if you find a good build or make one yourself if youre not a complete shitter. If you dont have top damage in 90% of missions as saryn youre doing something wrong.

If you like carpel tunnel then sure.

dont get the meme

Answer plz. What's better pencha or shraksun and clapkra or juttni?

I used to make fun of Nova every time but I feel bad now after seeing this picture posted a while back.

brrrrrrrpppppptttttttt

Console fag here looking to get rid of some rivens, if I could get estimate prices to start of with presuming that all the weapons I'll say next are 1) unrolled and 2) starting trash rolls. Because fuck rerolling rivens.
Jat kusar, Rubico, Tenora, Vectis, Vulkar, 2x Strun, Cernos, Miter, Ogris.
I don't even care to sell them cheap either I just want to get rid of them and make decent plat in return.

>new to warframe
>join a clan around MR4
>week later open clan chat
>it's people speaking arabic with numbers in their words

tabkir

call the police of vice and virtue on them

>Used to watch 2 hour podcasts n stuff
>get into warframe stuff
>is mostly 3-5 mins content except for skill up and some random video guides

fucc

why didn't you start your own clan!

"an eidolon hunt" is a group of optimized players trying to cap as many ayys per night.
That means specific frames and leveled amps.
You must be fucking retarded if you thought you'd start your grind with one of those.
Are you also going to complain people aren't accepting you because you're using a frame under level 30?

>fart onto someone / your molt
>pop
>braps go everywhere
>continue to brap like a braphog full of whey

i've tried explaining it to them before
they just want to take whatever main frame they have instead of actually being useful to a group