pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

previous map

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2051270
clips.twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looking through shaper/elder mods there's stuff I really want but will nver see or will be too fucking expensive. Like I'm moist at the thought of a helm with the DP cast speed enchant and then area damage and flat chaos mods

boring league but at least i made some side profits on top of effectively maxing out my character in this piss easy to gear hp meta.

that's the thing i missed most about ci, you could spend all your time chasing big dick 6x t1 hubris circs/vaal regalias/sorc boots/etc. t1 flat+%es rolled rings/belts/ammy's, adding hyb life to armor/eva gear doesnt help the fact that anything beyond 5x t1 on any piece of rare gear is utterly pointless, and jewelry still only has one mod it has to roll high for optimal ehp.

I never had extra currency to throw away like this in breach/legacy, i always wanted to make my char stronger, but since it can never be a 13k es monstercock howa that shitslams through triple damage mod corrupted t16's, why bother? Lowering everyone's overall strength compared to previous versions was a bad move, no wonder leagues die so fast post-3.0. Shaped/Elder items are a step in the right direction to resolve that issue that is but it has to go further. Temp league characters should be STRONGER than standard characters.

I think Standard should maybe be scrapped though. With all the nerfs to rares and uniques alike the standard migration is like if in WoW they not only didn't raise the level cap or make new raids but decided to arbitrarily lower the ilvl and stats on items dropped in them starting from x date but everyone who got them before y date has better shit for the same content and anyone who got them before z date is basically god but they're all playing together for some reason. Doesn't feel good to play a temp league with a lower power cap than perma league. Between Shaper/Elder items and abyss shit damage potential is obviously crazy but everyone is so squishy the same absurd mods you used to be able to run in CI meta are still out of reach.

if you liked ele druid, play witch (elementalist)
if you liked zoo druid (lol), play witch (necromancer)
if you liked shapeshifting druid, play duelist (slayer)

>first time spending money on PoE today
>first orb of chance I used after got me the unique I was trying to get
>find 2 exalt in a tier 2 map later the same day
Really makes you think.

Just because you're a complete retard in love with YUGE numbers and the netflix-shield-charge-righ-click meta doesn't mean everyone loves that, any idiot who complains about the nerf of 15k ES VP meta is a d3 refugee who needs to fuck off back to his brainless game. Is it really that fun to play the game with cheat codes? Did you pat yourself on the back for beating Doom on super easy mode? Not that you played that game, because you weren't even fucking born back then

Thanks. Is the shapeshifting viable? If not I'll just go ELE

Holy fuck fire nova mines make leveling better. Everything else just feels intolerable compared to this now.

We have a small patch planned for tomorrow that includes bug fixes and some new microtransactions. This patch also includes a fix regarding a bug with the Volatile Dead Helmet Enchantment values that we wanted to communicate as early as possible.

Alongside 3.1.0 we introduced the Volatile Dead Helmet enchantment that could be obtained from the Merciless and Eternal Labyrinths. Unfortunately, when this was released, it had a value we never intended it to have, making it exceptionally overpowered.

After tomorrow's update, the enchantment will only be available from the Eternal Labyrinth and all existing versions of this enchantment will be changed so that Volatile Dead can only destroy up to 1 additional corpse, down from 2/3 additional corpses.

We want to apologise to anyone this may have inconvenienced. We are normally against mid-league changes to player power levels but this was an exceptional case that needed to be corrected as soon as possible. Our apologies again.

First of all, you know nothing about the game, so things like which builds are "viable" or not are irrelevant to you; second yes melee is "viable" and probably better for a beginner actually because the bottom part of the tree is loaded with passive defenses like armour and life regen

Just start Duelist and pick Sunder at 12, it's the retard "melee" skill that's somehow not been nerfed for almost a year

Back then the most rewarding content was shitty easy clearspeed meme low tier maps

Now the most rewarding content is shitty easy clearspeed meme low tier maps

That hasn't changed at all, I'm playing just as well, but when i want to have *fun* the limits of just what I can do to try to make it an exciting clusterfuck are a lot lower, that's the issue. It's not just about the numbers being smaller, it's the scope of what our characters can do being smaller.

>pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2051270
>''''''''''''''bug'''''''''''''''''

give me a wander scion build poeg, I want to be a meme

5.5k HP and 2k unreserved mana should be fine for red maps on an MoM build, right? Also 33% block chance and about 30% physical mitigation.

is 2000 bigger than 30% of 5500?

retard

There is no shapeshifting. Duelist just hits things.

>mid league nerfs
>just call it a bug lol

So I hear lightpoacher is op, which builds does it work best for?

clips.twitch
.tv/BumblingDifferentVampireKappaRoss
7.1k hit from some random rare
no damage mods
hardcucks will defend this

remove insta log-outs so we can finally build a non one shot rippy meta around the no more insta leech successfully, replace them, use the current d/c detection mechanic to create a pause bit like when shaper freezes time that waits some minutes for you to either reconnect and continue from that instant after a short countdown after a keybind press, in parties it would work like people timing out in wc3/starcraft if anyone remembers, and after a set amount of time if you don't reconnect to the instance it resumes and your character probably dies. This would be both an effective and unabusable way to remove instant logouts and create more interesting ways to threaten players than instant death.

Someone explain to me how he is running Herald of Ash (25% Mana), Arctic Armour (25% Mana) and Hatred (50% Mana) at the same time!

jesus christ you're clueless, go get spoonfed elsewhere

STOP ASKING RETARDED QUESTIONS

there are like 5 ways, go to Mikelat's and check yourself

>remove insta log-outs so we can finally build a non one shot rippy meta
and have an extremely boring game where passive recovery and avoidance explode in effectiveness and a 75 block character is effectively immortal because the 1 in 4 hit that goes through does nothing

nah, pass

>make overpowered as fuck helm enchant for a skill that can deal multiple instances of % based damage + flat damage
>call it a bug
rofl

I'm gonna spoon feed you where everyone else isnt

Soul Taker

what the fuck do you care it's a bug or unintended power trip, the thing is that it's getting nerfed and only abusers will cry about it, volatile dead is already retarded without the enchant, it's the new barrage except it scales way harder

>Get to 66-70 range on two of my characters
>Flat out just dont like them
>Delete them both

Back to square one. Drain Contagion wasn't fun, and neither was Magma Orb Claw Inquistor.

Any anons here have fun builds?

>Mikelat
Why won't you just tell me? Why is everyone in here so toxic?

because you're a retard too lazy to google mana reservation guide on yt or just mana raservation calculator on google

you literally can't think of any other way to threaten people besides one shot? There's all kinds of options, max hp rot, degen, avoidable spells that can do things like paralyze you or invert your controls, stat damage, enemies that can disarm, monsters that channel extremely dangerous unmitigatable spells/attacks that the only counterplay to is running or killing them first, there's countless of interesting things they could add.

>no fun allowed
and i didn't even leleved a char for that skill

>GGG nerfs the mantas just because they had a bit too much of life recovery skill spam
>turns out the scythe bros were the lowkey OP abyssals all along

sunder slayer

hardcucks,scriptcore,logoutcore they have many names and they are know for not being nice to shitcrows

do not show that you are butthurt stay strong

I don't think that belongs in an arpg, this isn't a turn based game where you can carefully devise your strategy round by round and react to the enemy's strategy

PoE or blowjob by her?

Charlotte Vassallo
imgur.com/a/eQJZB

those faggots with soul eater + stealth are fucking bullshit
dunno who are scythe bross
the 40% hp instant gen recovery from bats when they teleport is retarded too but at least isn't 1shot bullshit

both

God, I hate Leo dailies.
>Let's just lump all the shit builds and the instagib builds into Sarn arena while the shitbuilds attempt to get 2 kills in 10 seconds or 3 kills without dying while the instagibs just drop 3 mines, Scorching Ray, spam some Sparks, or Poet's Pen VD you to death instantly and finish their "kill 1 person in 1v1/Sarn arena" dailies instantly

>dunno who are scythe bross
the guys in your picture
they have scythe for arms

it's a game where you'd have to do it on the fly

How about you give me 50c so I can get a poet's pen?

Tell me what T5 map to shape and why. I haven't used sextants. Shit crow regular abyss league. Filling out the entire atlas.

Which is better, reduced dying or less dying?

Whats a good fast pace melee build? I've been playing caster for quite awhile.

Are wanders good this league?

>still no sunder nerf

Yes.
Sunder.

sunder
frost blades
vaal reave

>wanting to nerf sunder
>barely mediocre semi ranged melee skill
>does 1/5th the damage of Blade flurry if you're min maxing and rich
>does 1/10 or less the damaeg of GC
>still weaker than most magic in the game
kys

What's a good Occultist build?

>playing reddit flurry if you're rich

lol

>Misreading
If you're rich and min maxing Sunder, it still does 1/5th the damage of Blade Flurry.

sell me an unset ring with 60life/60+ res poeg!

Reduced is additive, Less is multiplicative with other sources. Depends on your additive % and how many sources of Less dying you have already (the more individual sources, the better it gets).

poison sunder

I said good.

poison stacking quill rain

I said good.

Cospri's Will, Heretic's Veil, Uul-Netol's Embrace. Quad curse cyclone.

Thank you.

dual obliteration self-cast bladefall hybrid

just got this, any cool things i can do with it?

>start with uberlabfarmer to gain currency to pay for a fun build
>canĀ“t find a build that seems fun and is viable

why live

>waits for someone to post unique map for 1c on poe.trade
>another price fixer

good lord

could there be a worse item than that axe

What tier maps do you start chiseling?

you chisel things when you get 4 chisels in return at least like red maps

So huh,

are we just going to ignore Patient Reaper/Scion's Trickster is kinda OP? this is without Arakaali too

I've heard not to chisel T11's and start on 12's?

>GGG nerfs something clearly OP that shouldn't even be in the game
>it's a 30% nerf to the damage of a skill that was, without the enchant, already one of the strongest skills in the game
>reddit explodes with tears, demanding that GGG give them their money back because they spent 10ex on rat's nests with the enchant
hahahahah fuckign wow

I can't even believe that there were so many OPbabs playing VD. (an OPbab is someone who can't play the game without an OP build, like old VP).

>corpse builds have their own exclusive high-damage 3-turret turret skill and all their skills do tons of damage
>this somehow still isn't enough for these people

"WAAAAAAAAH I LOST 8EX AND MY HELM ENCHANT WENT FROM A 100% MORE MULTIPLIER TO A 33% MORE MULTIPLIER (STILL STRONGER THAN 99% OF OTHER HELM ENCHANTS) WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Fucking POE. I hope this game burns to the ground, really I do. There's no hope left for the playerbase.

did disney just dump a bunch of old dos games on steam

Anyone have a good molten strike build? One that hopefully includes leveling

go to the vendor and grab sunder
level to 90
switch to molten strike

search the fucking forums
jesus christ is this spoonfeeding hour
are you incapable of doing anything on your own

to be fair, you have to have a very high iq to play path of exile

triggered by someone asking questions in a general... low iq kiddo

fug cremation is fun

retard

stop underselling your stuff p/oeg/!

i will never stop selling all of my items for one chaos orb

54 life, charsi food

I hate dying. What's a fun build where I. won't die all the time? No totems pls

rf

Malah will give 30k gold for it

>latency 307ms
Do you live on the moon?

Dying is often more a cause of player mistake than build or defenses choices. If you're asking for a build that's passively tanky and where your input is low, some sort of Necro or Gladiator with max block.

Spectres

upgrade to redeemer or pick up the imp pack? both cost the same, but redeemer will give me a few hundred more points

make your own decisions, kid
we're not here to hold your hand, or your dick

Noob here. If I want a 4L (3R-1G) Kondo's Pride am I better off buying that directly or buying a cheaper one with fewer sockets and upgrading it?

>Abyss spikeymen do 7.1k hits on white maps
>playing HC

okay dad

they hit for 1k tops if you're an EQ JUGG 8 ENDURANCE CHARGES BABY

thanks for the update zeno

>play some 0 phys mitigation fotm slayer build
>surprised when you get randomly chunked by a crit

Good lord Pillars of Arun is cancer

FUCKING SPIKE TRAPS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE