/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Avon Hertz, I'm IAA

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire

Other urls found in this thread:

steamdb.info/app/271590/depots/?branch=qabeta
reddit.com/r/gtaglitches/comments/7kpi04/huge_money_glitch_750000_each_run/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why so gtag so gay?

There are two g's in gtag, figure it out.

I have 3 million. What should I buy with it?
The Hydra?

what do you own?

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRCRAFT

if you wanna be fast get a Howard and make him proud

Daily reminder that if you don't occasionally take the time to steal and sell an NPC car for easy cash every so often, you're a busta whose lost his roots and gone all Hollywood.

>try to join crew with link
>crew not available

am I retarded?

Anyone else hate the Up Chumash time trial? No matter what path I take, I'm always too slow. There must be something I'm missing.

Buzzard, office, bunker, import export, opressor, MOC, insurgent.

Up Chiliad, I mean.

dont ask me why i wear these gloves

buy a hangar and a rogue

I always sell any spawned modified car I find. A nice bit of money for no effort.

Do you want a Hydra? Or do you just feel like you "need" it? If there's something else you really want, go for that instead.

>those ayy lmao fingers
pls go

>that hand

>QABeta updated 2hrs ago
steamdb.info/app/271590/depots/?branch=qabeta

I don't really need anything, I just happen to have some money.

Is the hydra good?

translate this into normie please

its the branch that updates when new updates go into testing

about a month after its first updated DLC usually drops

save it for the next update or sale

Hydra is cool and all, but if you want it for convenience, you're already set with the Buzzard and Opressor. If you want it to dick on people, sure go for it.

Who else here riot police?

>I always sell any spawned modified car I find.
there any easy way to tell which those are without memorizing every car's basic model?

There was an update last week.

What else is left buying, the flying car?

somewhat tried to make a shitter thing

They stand out. A lot.
When you see that Sabre Turbo with an otherwise unobtainable paint, fully modded with engine popping through the hood and all, you'll know.

Aren't there any cars you want? Or a hangar and some of the airplanes?

Is there a guide for the oppressor? I'm fucking shit at this thing, even in the MOC mission

get good

what are the best bombs to get on a modified aircraft?

gas sounds like a meme so I'm guessing incendiary or cluster?

Regular.

explosive is actually the best, all the bombs are under powered as fuark

wait how much do you get for "modified cars"? I know certain models that give you a lot (Baller = $9k, Felon GT $9.5k, Oracle XS = $8.5k) so I always keep an eye out for those and if they keep spawning ill fill up my garage with them

50-100k

hol up
nigga is you serious?

nah he tripping

About 15-25k I think.

Has this been posted yet?

Yes although I enjoy that picture so you’re welcome to post it again

You must be new here.

>reposting from last bread

How is the Barrage performance wise? I've got the Dune FAV but the gun is mostly useless and the Barrage seems like a good replacement.

It's okay, if you never used your Dune FAV at all, then chances are you won't use the Barrage.
Barrage has no explosive resistance, and is essentially a car with a turret on top, almost like the Tampa with its gun, difference being a fucking 50 cal.
Also it has one pointed to the rear, if you have a 2nd friend to man it.
Performance wise, or rather how the vehicle handles is a bit shitty for me personally.

I hope this helps you.

Bought the hydra, friends.

Turdo a cute

You don't take a path, you off-road in the fastest line possible. Time trials are hard as duck. Take the bf400 left off the path and over the ravines, then wheelie up the chilliad slopes until you reach the summit path.

>Barrage has no explosive resistance
???
It withstands 3 RPGs

Used it twice, and the time that it got blown, was due to a single RPG.

>tfw driving off into the sunset after Act 3

>solicit a hooker in my deluxo
>enter airplane mode to have cliff sex
>she begins screaming in terror

>solicit a hooker
>she begins screaming in terror

Speak on it, nigga.
All players would do well to memorize the modded Sentinel XS spawn.

Man, I haven't stolen one of them in ages. But then again, I only play private games these days.

>Sign on for rockstar mailing list for 200k they promised
>don’t get it

Is there a good guide/spreadsheet/wiki for vehicle toughness? I may be a retard but the one in the OP seems to only show vehicle performance.

So how is the Safari? Should I wait for the dripfeed pickup?

So Rockstar expects me to deliver 15 weapon shipments in 15 minutes in a mountainous region using their shitty ass vehicle of choice (monster truck with insanely ridiculous bouncy suspension), for a million in cash. This is definitely a big FUCK YOU to lone wolfers who want to make money on their own.

Anyone else encounter this mission when trying to sell stock from their bunker?

post your favorite gta online webm

Yeah, and I ask pals to help out because making money solo is stupid. Just ask for help next time, dumbass

comet safari is very cool can confirm

Majority of the time I am in a server all by myself. Freedom and grace to make money without dumbasses trying to kill me for pointless reason.

Would you say it's the most enjoyable off-road vehicle so far?

I didn't say "Ask randoms", you dumbass. I meant "Ask friends". I shouldn't have to actually say so, but goddamn, how did you not get this?

Vete a la verga puto

Aprende a escribir en ingle bobo

Doesn't that mean "Go to the penis"? Iunno, my Spanish isn't 100%

yeah but it means something like Go fuckyourself fag verga depending the country means more than cock

That's why you sell at 175k

Gotchu gotchu

Well we should just stick to English

Need me some of that

pls respond

W to drive. E to Boost. X to open or close your wings. Shift to go up. Ctrl to go down. A and D to go left and right

What's the first thing I need to buy after my CEO office?

vehicle warehouse

vehicle warehouse

We getting any dripfeed tomorrow?

60 vehicles to throw in your three garages

>dripfeed
whats that?

A nice relaxing can of Sprunk

does leaning forward in a motorcycle make it go faster?
maybe its placebo but i feel like the engine sounds louder when you do that

Yes

>buy buzzard helicopter
>become CEO
>spawn helicopter
>helicopter spawns under a tree
>helicopter spawns halfway underneath a fucking bridge
>helicopter spawns right next to a street light causing blades to clip it

Of all the updates full of glitz and glamor and mini games.... the most basic problem was never fixed yet.

I can confirm that the Comet Safari is pretty nice. I'm not even moving or using the handbrake in that screenshot

what setup is the iaa outfit?

It's not in the new Heists

what mission is it from then?

PMP 600 based on the Hellcat 300 when? It could be the new fastest 4-door.

>See a new glitch on Seven Sins
>"Requirements: 1x friend"
>MFW

Goddamnit, nobody I know plays this any more!

I'll be your friend if you are a cute girl near me

just do the orbital cannon money glitch

No idea. Someone said it might have been modded in with a menu, unfortunately. Shame, cause I wanted it, too

As someone who never really gave a shit about Porsches or any of the previous Comets, the Comet Safari is absolutely amazing and drives like a dream. It glides over any sort of terrain, climbs up steep hills, and has impressive crawling ability for a car. I can get mine to crawl over the subway turnstiles unassisted. Yet, for all its off-roading prowess, it still handles wonderfully on roads and doesn't have a dogshit top speed like a lot of off-road vehicles do. The ride is very smooth and the rear end is easy to flick out and bring back under control.
The mod options are numerous, but the only thing keeping the car from being a 10/10 is the fact that you can't give it a "street" interior. I don't know if I'd call it the most enjoyable off-road vehicle, since I go ga-ga for the Desert Raid, but it's definitely a contender for the spot.

Do what now?

I'm a slightly unkempt dude who probably isn't near you. My apologies.

Come again? I don't have the Orbital Cannon, but if I can use it to make cash, you can bet your ass I'll put one in my base.

reddit.com/r/gtaglitches/comments/7kpi04/huge_money_glitch_750000_each_run/