/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #188

best magician edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Yami Marik event is live now till the 19th.
>Bonz will be unlockable December 19th
>Yami Bakura will be added permanently to the gate mid December
>A new duelist chronicle event will start late December. Arkana will be available to unlock
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, regular Marik and Solomon are all in recent files and will appear someday.

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

that's not Silent Magician

Holy shit, there are actually people who still think there was such a thing as heterosexuality in the anime. Its been almost a decade since the DM, GX series and there are people going around saying Tea loves Yugi or Mai loves Joey or Alexis loves Jaden etc, it didn't happen, enough already.

I don't understand why so many people continue to delude themselves into thinking there will ever be even a sliver of straight romance in the anime

Yu-Gi-Oh! is for men who like card games and dick, not faggy shit like holding hands with girls.

try again

>down to 982 maps

YES

I CAN FINALLY SEE THE LIGHT

lol

>need 6 more EX orbs so i can get a UR orb from twin barrel dragon
>out of maps
im gonna be mad if i dont get those orbs later

I really hate how almost every spellcaster or magician card is forced to rely on the vanilla Dark Magician to work. I know they want to try and keep an iconic card relevant but it's never going to work. We're forced to run a shit card just to run these and none of them can really stand on their own without him, due to him always being in their effects.

The only times spellcasters don't suck is hwen they have nothing to do with him.

>being a latefag

Why are all match winners permanently banned?

nigga ive bought everything else from the trader and i dont want gold

Dark skin magician!

Is bought Wetlands and a 3rf Disciple from the ex trader. Is there anything else worth getting?

>Bonz will be unlockable December 19th
When do you think they plan on making Bonz a duelist at the gate? And why do people say Bonz has the worst UR, isn't it Mako's 1900 only monster that still let's his opponents attack directly?

but DM deck is actually good compared to many other shit pet decks

Konami will fear the samurai

The difference is that a lot of other vanilla forced decks can at least operate on their own, or were given updated versions of their core vanilla card like harpies or Red-Eyes. Dark Magician is forever stuck as a vanilla card who will always gimp other good magician cards because they require him to use one of their effects. It doesn't matter how many alt DMGs we get because they will all require Dark Magician to be in their effect, and in worse case scenarios, a requirement to use said effect

dunno about you but I use a DM deck in my locals and I usually managed to make it work very well, all the latest support, DM cicle, eternal soul and magician's navigation works like a charm

faggots

Does Arkana's DM have a playmat for summoning him 100 times?

Me and Blue Eyes are in love!

Legendary Fisherman has potential, as well as the spirit barrier lock. The real worst ace (not counting gate guardian) is insect queen

I think the next one are Yugi, Arkana, Mokuba, Yami Marik, Bonz and then Espa in that order

>Summon Dark Magician 100 using Arkana
Let's hope for that user

>switch from weevil to keith
>copy my deck
>get the worst luck I've had since I started playing

what is wrong with this cheating asshole? I get so many bad starting hands with him it's insane

STILL MISSING ONE DISCIPLE IM PANCING

why is sweet brown cocoa SO much better than vanilla?

there's still time user

just buy it

because you literally have shit taste

Think we'll ever see chad Jaden?

I already have the card trader one and the one from the points, I just need the drop.

fuck I only got 2 Magic Arrows

post six samurai decks

might as well be unsweetened soy milk if it's gonna be vanilla, let's be real
there's a reason Ishizu is best girl

nah ishizu is too many shades of shitskin from being best girl

objectively and factually incorrect
the only other candidates aren't even in duel links yet

>insect queen
That's my wife you are talking about

i'm being honest with you user
if she's not pale white she can't be best anything
and ishizu is wayyy too much into shitskin territory

23 cards because fuck you. Also live release resiliant Wave turn one is better than sex

can lv 30 and lower lLd get you the good skill drops or is it just the 40s?

thankfully it wason Duel world and not at the gate. well. not that I will aste maps on rare hunter

Reminder that user's wife Ishizu was gangbanged by Rare Hunters.

you do know exodia is a hidden drop from rare hunter right?

o shit i forgot about that card, it's pretty juicy. I might make a variant of the deck based around ebon steed and release restraint wave. Why the shien's footsoldier, though?

leave my wife alone retart

ok, have fun with your 1 tit wife

>The only times spellcasters don't suck is hwen they have nothing to do with him
What other remotely decent spellcaster deck is there? Invoked barely counts.

you could easily take out steed and the trap and adjust the number of monsters by removing the shit ones and put more powerful rebirth for a 20 cards deck instead of this silver tier looking shit

It's a good floater. At best it gets you a samurai you need that you don't have, at worst you block two attacks with it.

and?

isn't a huge tempo loss though, especially when you could fit another hand or yaichi in?

changing things for powerful rebirths is a good idea, thanks. That card gave me PTSD though, it was literally the last SR I got from the box. I'm scared to reset and try again.

I guess you're right. I had it in before I added the steed's for protection so I guess I don't really need the floater anymore since a sam will most likely survive next turn. thanks.

also forgot to tell you to replace wave with storm or something else since yaichi already destroys backrow like nobody

what deck do I make if I want to cuck CA players?

I give up. I was never destined for a third copy of ras disciple. Good riddance Marik.

I love Jaden, I love his smile, his hair, everything about him is lovable. I wanna do so many things to him I can't even say it here

Neo-Spacians are surprisingly the best way to do so

BUY
FROM
SHOP

I have. Marik has not dropped a single one for me.

STOP
BEING
STUPID

How could that even remotely make sense.

I don't understand why my starting hands are so fucking bad with keith

I literally start with 4 trap cards and 1 5 star monster then I draw another trap card, that's like all the trap cards in my deck right there

what the fuck

So what rank are most of you here?

Platinum solely using six sams

gold

Legend

decklist for that?

So I have just about every card I could ever want. Which packs do I buy now?

rookie

I am also plat using only six sams

you're being honest and upfront with your literal stupidity, yeah
I admire your honesty, but there's a point where you need to keep your wrong statements to yourself out of respect for me AND yourself, okay babydoll?

Like Bronze 3 or something

How did you not understand that? Are you a monkey? Because I worded it perfectly.

platinum, almost reaching legend after building a gladiators deck

Zombie world this arvo

Are sams the most noble deck? I think so.

B O N Z
O
N
Z

Until we get our synchros, then we are full time cancer

Both of you need to shut the fuck up and go back to /a/, because if all you two virgins are gonna do is complain about who's the best waifu than you're in the wrong thread. This is Duel links general, not " who's the best waifu thread "

I am stuck in Bronze 2 with my Dino deck.
I can't believe through the trouble of acquiring Fossil Dig, x3 Black Brachios, and x3 Destroyersaurus, just to be stuck with this horrendous deck.
I should've listened to my more handsome older brother (my mother's favorite son) and played Weevil Burn...

well lets go down the list
>Least cancerous deck of all time
>no slutty women
>not SSSSSSS tier braindead garbage
>cheap and new player friendly
>each duel feels earned, only get OTK if the other player is complete garbage
yeah, I think so

>500 maps
>tired of farming
Do I just win with 4-6k and hope for good fast drops?

nothing wrong with what i said user
it's a simple fact of nature that white skin > shitskin
refrain from publicly expressing your shit taste next if you don't want to hear any criticisms
thanks

Fuck off, waifu discussion is better than hurf durf wut pack I buy questions for the millionth time

post your deck? you should easily be able to with dinos breeze to at least plat

gold. I only do pvp when the daily/weekly missions pop up.

Again, this is duel links general, you're in a section meant for discussion of GAMES, in this case, duel links.
There's a board for waifu discussion you mentally challenged soyboy chimp, Its called Anime & Manga. You're not only in the wrong thread but the wrong board aswell.

I'm not going to get into a racial discussion and post pictures of pig-skinned inbreds (Tea), but Ishziu is an Ethereal Goddess and that's all there is to it.
I'm sorry all you can judge things by is skin tone, even on 2D (lol).
Not your fault the system failed you.

she is great indeed

I don't want Ra's where is my revival JAM

how many hours left for marik?

3:40

i find it rather amusing that you associate inbreeding with whiteness, considering the most inbred populations are those of sandnigger countries such as the one your waifu belongs to
not to mention your seemingly inability to understand that racial differences aren't merely skin deep

cool, thanks

Ishizu is from a clan of gravekeepers that live underground. If anyone is inbred, it's her.

when marik comes back will he drop disciple again? or will the regular card trader sell it maybe?

I miss the times when /dlg/ threads weren't filled with ishizu, kaiba, waifufags