5* Foreigner Abigail Williams
4* Caster of Midrash

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Deadly Poison Stinger, Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid, Dragon Fang

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSrZn8cSpeg
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/File:AbigailWilliamsOuterRegularDmg.ogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lavi thread

I just spent the little money I had on my credit card saved for the paid gacha for abby and I did not take it out.

I DO NOT WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE.

I wanted to say that David is a great and trustworthy seller! Look at all these Excaliburs he sold me!

Am I supposed to be creeped out or turned on by Kiara? I'm kinda both.

I am currently $15,800 in debt. My wife no longer trusts me. My kids, who ask me why I am playing Final Fantasy all the time, will never understand how I selfishly spent money I should have been using for their activities. Their birthdays, their festivals, their clothes, their school events, their weekends, their movies.

I have never spent more than $1000 on my wife at one time. I spent $16,000 on digital garbage in about a year. If she decides that she will not divorce me, I owe her more that I could ever repay. I am not playing anymore. I will not get Cloud. I will leave 500K lapis in an account that will stay idle. The "friends" I have will drop me as my days since last played increases. I will not get to beat Marlboro. I will not see how Chapter 2 plays out. I will not have any 7* units. FFBE is over.

I became a gambling addict over a game where there is no return, no reward, for spending my money.

why is nursery rhyme so lewd?

Moe!

Both.
She's an ultra sexnut.

Time to pray to a different god now.

That's not how you're supposed to do it, you dumb dairy product dump

Thanks for the swords, Junior !

Here I improved your Schez

explain this Jeanne cucks

*one shots you*

NA Stream soon.
Get hype and get ready to cringe.

Yes!

Much better desu

10/10 would not turn into rare prisms

bretty gud

I've heard Dagon is a pretty good option. Not sure about Cthulhu or Yog-Sothoth

wtf I love shez now

this was genuinely hilarious

*spends 3 turns applying crit buffs then one shots you*

Thanks for Kight of Honor, Jets!

c-costume when?

>He lets him attack

>praying to a oversized fish

When are we getting more alternate Servants?

Thanks for the Twelve Armaments, Herakures!

oh no

Nice buffs, it'd be a shame they were to... not understand the human heart

Hopefully in the next HGW story. I really liked to finally see Hercules summoned outside of the Berserker class, just like Caster Cu Chulain

*Wacks at ya, does little damage and then STOMP, cuts half of your servant's hp*

I am currently $15,800 in debt. My wife no longer trusts me. My kids, who ask me why I am playing Pedo Sim all the time, will never understand how I selfishly spent money I should have been using for their activities. Their birthdays, their festivals, their clothes, their school events, their weekends, their movies.

I have never spent more than $1000 on my wife at one time. I spent $16,000 on digital garbage in about a year. If she decides that she will not divorce me, I owe her more that I could ever repay. I am not playing anymore. I will not get Abigail. I will leave 500 quartz in an account that will stay idle. The "friends" I have will drop me as my days since last played increases. I will not get to beat Goetia. I will not see how Part 2 plays out. I will not have any 5* units. FGO is over.

I became a gambling addict over a game where there is no return, no reward, for spending my money.

I pretend apoc doesn't exist and someday it'll be retconned like Nasu did to sex scenes in FSN.

Can someone link me to a video of all Santa Altera's voice lines

They seems to have given him an 80% priority to buff, so he has hit me like one out of 6 runs.

My wife's son just rolled Eresh then he pushed me to the ground and attacked me wildly with his tongue

youtube.com/watch?v=KSrZn8cSpeg

the sad thing is that the scene made so much fucking sense in the LN that the anime counterpart feels like a joke

would be funny if i didn't specify santa altera retard

Not soon enough.

>tfw finished the Dunwich Horror yesterday

Rollable Lavinia when? She did literally nothing wrong.

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/File:AbigailWilliamsOuterRegularDmg.ogg

QP hell, I had forgotten you existed. You really are a pain in the ass.

Wow, user, congratulations. You just described 80% of the anime adaptation of Apocrypha

So does abby have some kind of chest coverage or does she have constant nip slips?

But if you do, you get the riches and the bitches

Can I have your account

I honestly don't think you can make sense out of Jeanne being so emotional towards a random homonculus considering how jaded she is or at least she was supposed to be.

but this was a pivotal point for the series and they fucked it up

Hope you're ready for a bath, /fgog/

Futaba is tinier than Abby!

Her sprite keeps it in place like with Elizabeth Brave's oversized metal bra.

No breast coverage at all, she is practically naked, sprite-kun just made sure the angle never let you see her nipples.

What the fuck. I would love to roll for this.

There's a high risk every time she uses a skill.

Why is Achilles just kinda normal fast in the airplane brawl and then after his heel got hit he turns into a laser beam?

there's a lottery right now you whiny faggot

Meh she's wearing pantise.

he was merely pretending to be slow

!?

I would honestly fuck the absolute shit out of Sakura

ai

I thought she was cleaning a urinal.

Isn't that BB though?

Atalanta's that much slower than him.

They put more effort into animating him in 22 regardless of how little sense it made, he was faster beforehand.

They fucked up too many times! Siegfried VS Achilles barely demonstrated Achilles invulnerability and they cut off all of Siegfried's reasoning over NOT unleashing Balmung against a servant with an unknown immortality.

Mordred VS Berserker they made Mordred actually TANK the maximum jihad when in the LN he teleports her away and the lightning fucking follows.

Achilles should have lost 70% of his speed boost after Chiron cheap shotted him, but who cares?

Go Lion had the Hydra Antidote from the hydra he got first chapter and was tampering with.

How about the talk Vlad and Jeanne had about God in the Yggdmillenia fortress? Or Shirou Kotomine slamming Darnic-Dracula's head against the wall as well?

Seriously, those writers fucked up a lot

What do you think I'm doing right now?
Though, I won't go all out until we have the ideal farming spots.

>Abby just blasts through him with NP+Crit arts chain
>recovers less than 40% NP where other characters would be at 100% again no doubt

I can uderstand that, I'm just getting to 20 boxes then calling it.

>Mordred VS Berserker they made Mordred actually TANK the maximum jihad when in the LN he teleports her away and the lightning fucking follows.
Kairi used a CS anyway, so I don't see what the issue is.

Why does he look so good in women's clothing?

He lost 70% of the boost he NP gave over his already A ranked speed, so basically against Atalanta Alter he had A rank speed + 30% boost while Atalanta Alter had A rank speed + Boar boost.

Likewise, Chiron had A+ speed, meaning his speed is twice of Achilles and Atalanta at base, which is why he could keep up with Achilles

They didn't want to properly animate him moving in the fight against Atalanta that's the same reason for all the fights in apoc being beam spam bullshit were you can't see nothing
Funny thing is Atalanta should also be one of the fastest servants with her Agi stat and one or two skills that help with that
They also fucked up Clarent vs Balmung by having both beams have the same shape and never explaining why Balmung lost

He's a master of disguise.

Nito.

Will Bankai ever get his other two NPs to steal shit and shadow clone himself?

I can't be the only one that like Abby's 2nd ascension the more, I seriously like it much more than the other 2.

Is Regend daijobu?

Yes, the real Benkei will.

I don't have issue with the consistency, but I overall felt like that was a pointless change. Actually, a teleport and lightning following serves to show how Command Spells make a big difference in a war when used correctly rather than simply power ups, as Kairi points out the lightning followed because the order was something on the likes of ''Kill Saber at any cost''

Nobu a CUTE.

Maybe if Benkei (True) ever appears because no one gives a single fuck about Benkei (Fake).

I wonder why you'd single that out instead of any of the other bigger changes though, it really didn't affect anything and it showed off that you can counter CS with CS.

>never explaining why Balmung lost
It was because it's a curve that grows stronger with distance, right?

Different animators with different ideas of how these fights should go down. The airplane fight didn't show off his speed enough and the battle with Catboar wasn't very considerate of his previous fight.

He's fine just needs to eat some chicken soup and go to bed early.

I just use all three at different times.

Are you fags farming right now or waiting for the last couple spots and clearing the shop last day? I'm considering getting the candles out of the way now but the zerker node is kind of annoying.

In the LN, it's a widespread beam that's weaker against a direct laser. In the anime, they're exactly the same, but one is red and one is blue.

I don't know but I'm sure Moriarty would like to find out.

So you can get a free 5* but only one random 5* in a paid gacha. You get Medb.

I already cleared the shop. Now waiting for the best dust node to come out. There is no reason to wait when the best or at least good enough nodes for shop drops are out.

So you would kinda want Balmung against something that's like IH where there are various targets and Clarent whenever you need to stop another beam or hit an specific area?