Eve Online General - /eog/

Permalink: orph.link/eog

>Can I make enough ISK for PLEXing?
Training and playing through some 5M SP is actually F2P now (as well as a specific 20M SP for characters already trained). The skills listing is here:
community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/clone-states-the-next-steps/

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then find the Career Agents & run all of their missions. They give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

>Read the (outdated) /eog/ pastebin:
pastebin.com/yr1SsqMm

>Focus Group Logs:
focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Currently:
>EVE Online: Arms Race
>updated F2P

Past:
>EVE Online: Lifeblood:
updates.eveonline.com/date/2017-10-24/
>Alpha ships re-balanced.. minigames, moonmining, refineries, and more!
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid, pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxqiI5fik3E
wiki.eveuniversity.org/Faction_warfare#Complex_types
wiki.eveuniversity.org/Faction_warfare#Rewards
zkillboard.com/kill/66611956/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cock

Balls

gratuitous foreskin

>cutfags will never compete

tfw I laugh that my cut dick looks better than most uncut smegma fags

>Caracal Navy Issue

Bellicose

>vexor
>caracal
>tengu
>worm

>post-nerf vexor unironically

Here's some basic manual piloting.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxqiI5fik3E

Why so ded

Reported

*unzips vanquisher*

I havent played this game in years and just installed it, under my email i have about 5 characters with only one being named and the others are RACECitizenxxxx, I remember a few years ago they gave away a free explorer ship I think and i want to know is there a way to check if my account has it?
Redownloaded the game because I noticed humble bundle had a deal on the premium edition

Just search it in your assets

Going through the UI i just noticed the assets, is it worth it to sell my Primae for some ISK? I currently have 1.6 mil with a total isk worth of 25 mil. Also it looks like ive been leveling up cruisers with missles and drones, where should I go now? currently flying an osprey

holy shit you're poor

Hey, someone just put a 300K isk bounty on my head. How can I get rid of it quick?

Just skilled to fly both carriers AND dreadnauts
What am I in for?

sell osprey buy caracal

>Neut in local calls my industry alt a pussy for not undocking and fighting him

Total carebear here.

Someone just put a 315,315 isk bounty on my head. How do I get rid of it quickfast in a hurry?

Anyone have good fits for a roaming gal or min battleship? I don't plan on coming back alive.

Ignore it. Bounties mean absolutely nothing.

Im an amarr pilot with caldari ships, should I get an amarr cruiser insead?

No fits while unironically phoneposting, but make sure you don't fly a megathron like some shit@eve streamfag. hype superior

If your skills are mostly in drones and missiles I'd recommend either a Gallente Vexor or a Caldari Caracal.

A reminder to avoid pandemic horde

megathron is worth using for the model alone

stop posting

tempest is the most likely to be underestimated imo

Any more recommendations?

Fuck off with the /pol/ bait

go for an onyx they're fun to fly

So how do I get to an onyx from my current state of 1.8 mil?

Hisec mining

When I first started I made my first 100m from wormhole exploration, then I invested that into station trading. Within a month I was able to keep myself plexed and now I make all my money through a combination of manufacturing, PI, and trading.

trading is extremely easy to make money from especially if you're in null.
find your niche, buy low sell high, update orders a few times a day, watch your wallet overflow

>PI

>FW at +75% LP
>40M/hr., up through 80M
>doing complexes is fine for reputation

wiki.eveuniversity.org/Faction_warfare#Complex_types
wiki.eveuniversity.org/Faction_warfare#Rewards

>no rigs

>price

>if I remove half my modules I can save 100k

>user, you haven't been paying your mining taxes...

how old does your character have to be to have cruiser skills but not destroyer skills

Gila nerf when

Post account layouts. Got free slots and might as well fill them. So far I only have a main, alt, cyno alt and cap alt.

single account master race right guys

>multiboxing
you are the cancer killing eve

implying the cancer killing eve hasn't always been ccp

gee billy, your mom lets you have TWO accounts?

Dmg rigs are another 2.5M.

has 1.6M.

>having part of your penis sacrificed to kike volcano demon as a symbol of your slavery as goy cattle

oneiros

I know nothing about null, can someone give me a short summary of what to expect in most regions if I was to try roaming in them? I know about a few regions but there's still loads that are completely unknown to me. What I do know is that:
Delve = goon superfleets dropping on everything
Providence = blobbed by CVA
Great Wildlands = empty
Drone Regions = Bubblefucked gates and russian bots
Catch = Brave
Fade = PH

Fountain = INIT
Querious = Goon allies/pets and retards outside of the goon cap umbrella
Esoteria = TEST
Venal = Mission runners

Would roaming in Venal work or do the mission runners have their own capital umbrella?

No caps there but catching them is probably a pain. Ship size restrictions on the deadspace pockets and they pick up their missions with interceptors.

>_______ Navy Issue

Account 1:
- Main
- Empty
- Empty

kronos

>Bubblefucked gates
they changed bubbles faggot, drone regions are great now

join tengo

j-join pupper ;_;

WE TRUE BROS
WE MINE TOGETHER
WE SHOOT TOGETHER
WE WARP TOGETHER
WE zzzZZZZzzzz TOGETHER

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(

JOIN BROSKI ENTERPRISES

Karmafleet best fleet
grr plebbit
grr gons
Delve shits ISK at us

zkillboard.com/kill/66611956/
Back to you shekel gulag, fellator.

kek
That guy's a douche, good riddance.

>tfw 3 alts in rorqs

What are some corps that are really efficient at making ISK?

HK

h gay

Hi, solo-C4 wormhole player here. Just wondering - what class WH do they live in, and how active is Al--Out? I've made billions i njust a few week of living here, but the crippling loneliness is starting to get to me... is it worth putting up with turbo-autsit comms and less income?

Why not get your daily dose of social interaction from somewhere else, like /dog/?

i'm trying to get into making boosters but it just doesn't seem profitable (unless I get the gas myself but at that point i'd just rather sell the gas). does anyone have any experience in making boosters?

Can you give me a run down of your operation and how you manage to earn billions in a C4? I've always wanted to give it a shot but cant find any up to date info

what you doing in the c4 to make billions, combat sites, data relic sites or you mining / industry?

Speaking of that who the fuck is making all this stuff on the market? I was looking at the numbers and more often than not when making tech 2 modules or ships it would be more profitable to just sell the materials. A lot of them even sell for less than the combined cost to make them and that's with me operating out of a large complex in wormhole space

Not him but I can make about 500mil off combat sites in C3s pretty quickly so I imagine its even more money in C4s

Delete C4 space

I think C3s are actually better money because the spawns in C4 sites are god awful

All-Out lives in a C2>C3/HS and krabs the C3.

Properly done, C3 shekels beat C4 shekels, provided you don't do all the rolling+scanning yourself.

How much shekels do ironic incursions rake?
I was always wondering how it stands in relation to other grinds.

Pretty sure its dead. There's ingame channels for shitposting if you need to fill the social quota.

140-200m/h + LP. Gotta move to reach the incursion areas though.

>Go into C3 sites and run every Fortification Frontier Stronghold
do this in an optimized C3 solo passive fit Tengu @ (12 minutes each site, can link fit ...other C3 sites are take waaaay too long solo)
>C4, clear up every Frontier Barracks in a Solo passive fit Rattlesnake
(60-100ish m / hour). It's the most common site that spawns in my hole for some reason
>Vast Frontier stronghold
AFK this shit for gas while Im AFK playing other games like Path of Exile, Nier: Automata. I have yet to be ganked this way, but make about 40m/day doing htis if Im logged on

Honestly, it isn't much money considering the initial investment I had to make to get into here (get into suitable empty/low activity WH, protect stuctures as theyre anchored, spam D-Scan whenever Im runnign sites).... there's gotta be a better way

90m isk per hour minimum - 150m isk per hour max. If you fly with All-Out which is the most newbro, and overall most friendly group you can do do incursions while being alt-tabbed and playing other games and doing the bare minimum dps, although I discourage it because it's unethical

Thanks.
That's a fugload of monies, what do the chronic incursion runners do with all of it (besides replacing their ganked blingfits)?

I said "All-Out", but what I meant was "WarptoMe", in-game channel is" Warp To Me Incursions.

>Incursions
Kys

>incursions
If you thought All-Out voicecomms are autistic, you are going to last for about 10 minutes in WTM comms.
A lot of people mute everyone except the FC (or just plain everyone) because of how much boredom-fueled verbal shitposting happens.

All-Out are being huge jews now anyway, the s3 gets rerolled and sniffed dry 1-3 times a day. People cleaned out at least fifty sites today alone.

>60-100m/h
Thats half of what I expected it to be. Post 10gu fit out of curiosity.

Running incursions is their job. The isk earned through them is just a byproduct.
Its okay money considering the effort but on the long run it burns you out. Traveling often in a fucking battleshit isnt fun either.

Is it worth mining / setting up a few mining alts in a WH if your corp / alli have structures and active players in there? We have a c3 thats pretty much undisturbed and was considering moving my low tier mining alts (theyre just children) into the wh, scanning boat for each + 1-2 barges.
I'm assuming logistically I would have to wait for a close enough high sec static to open up in order to blockade run all my shit out afterwards but would it be better than having them literally afk mine in high / low ?

As is I only dip into shattered WHs that pop up in system to get in on that shattered null sec ore.

no just pvp with your friends

When will we get FTL kamikaze weapons in Eve? Recently saw a movie that hyped them up for me

>pvp
yeah, nah, I can get that fill on my main when i want to, I'm more interested in actually making isk not dunking idiots who cant fit ships or use d-scan and funnily enough killing people doesnt generate any materials for me to build caps with.

It's more likely than ccp fixing the game at least

Is F2P still more like a trial than actually free-to-play?

yes
buy omega goy

It's a "trial" in the sense that you don't get access to certain ships, skills and income methods.

Other than that, for a "trial", it's very generous.