/xgg/ - Xenogames General #42

Previous Thread: ========== Xenoblade 2 ==========

>Link to official JP twitter:
twitter.com/xenobladejp?lang=en

>XB2 Trailer
[YouTube] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Character Trailer - Nintendo Switch

>XB2 Direct with world & gameplay explanations
[YouTube] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Direct 11.7.2017

>XB2 Story trailer (medium spoilers, at your own risk)
[YouTube] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Story Trailer - Nintendo Switch

>XB2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XB game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/MRMxvWHH

>XB2 Blade, Combat and Quests FAQ
pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW

>XB2 Blade combo elemental chart
imgur.com/a/OiBPb

>XB2 Info Doc. Please help contribute to it.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/edit#gid=0

>XB2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/GBbXCXf8

========== Xenoblade X ==========

>XBX Links pastebin (faq, docs etc)
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY

==============================

Please mark your spoilers properly, anons.
If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

can someone who has the doc open in edit mode please sort the unique monsters by level
there's too many people so I get defaulted to the htmlview and can't do it myself

Adenine is the cutest!

Friendly reminder to BEHAVE.

Didn't know you could do that without completing the nodes on the previous level first

It works for her for some reason

I can see you're in need of my assistance.

THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME?

Does anyone know where to find Selmo Gradys in Leftheria for Perun's affinity? I feel like I've looked everywhere but can't find them.

DON'T FORGET ME

do merc missions dummy

That takes too long.

Mythra is sleeping

WAKE UP SLUT

WAKE UP

WAKE UP SLUT

keep looking for them then retard

Anyone else disappointed XB2 became this weeb shit? I haven't played XBX so I dunno if that game was hot garbage, too.

Got 250+ hours in XB1 back when it released but I remember the game being way more serious and did not have all this waifushit.

I'm not trying to bait, just trying to know if someone miss XB1's vibe.

You shouldn't have been expecting a super serious story. This is a boy meets girl story, not an adventure story.

Post rare Nia

Sure. But I love this game a lot too.

xb1 isn't that much serious
if by weebshit you mean all the anime designs then that doesn't particularly affect the seriousness of it

someone edit it to make it an ahegao

WICK OP SLOT

The main story in XB2 isn't exactly any less serious than that. In the grand scheme of things, it was about saving the world in both case, although Rex and Shulk motivations were obviously quite different.

The "weeb shit" doesn't really have any impact whatsoever, aside perhaps few scenes and that's about it.
For some reason, a lot of people can't even realize XB1 had a lot of standard shounen trope.

>the first game was not anime meme

How do you get to those little floating islands in leftheria?

High quality execution and nonstandard English voice acting is what I chalk it up too.

Jump to the moving little islands, ride them around and then jump to the static little islands.

how do you get Adenine pregnant?

is Mythra a virgin?

can't kill the spirit crucible elite spider that is lv.50 because 2nd time she calls reinforcements she's enraged and poppi only has access to fire/earth meaning no dark special lv.3 to seal reinforcements.

Yes.

Water/Dark
Water Water Dark

best girl

Carefully.

if you rape Finch and wait a few minutes would she forget she was raped?

I want to fuck Morag

we all agree Poppi alpha is best girl, right?

where does Poppi QT get her oppai from?

Brig would kill you before that

Where the fuck is novl ories in tanta?

On the bottom area.
Teleport toplace you enter the bottom from and run around the outside rim around the trees.

Poppi can't access those elements right now and the spirit crucible only allows Tora to use lv.2/3 specials.

Anyone remembers how was that cancerous boss in a huge tree at white continent called which was just sleeping around with some medusa things floating around and spammed some gravity bullshit?

this scene would have been cool with its own don't lose your way / uncontrollable type song but i like the music that plays during it too

No.
Sawano was a mistake

you were a mistake

you're a mistake

poppi qt needed more screentime

Only the songs which have titles in cuck language were bad

>BOTANY LEVEL 7
FUCK

the only songs in X that are good are the ones without Vocals of any kind.

if Morag doesnt get /ss/ doujins at C93 I'm gonna riot

just stack common blades, Byakko should have botany level 2 too

Fuck sawano

Get rolling commons.

>There are people who hate Wir Fligen
Shit taste desu

What's worse:
>Rolling Cores
>Grinding Cores

She can join.

Rolling.

I mean, it's fine, but not "i want to hear this one song all endgame" fine.

>unironically liking the worst track in the game

Rolling. Rolling requires you to go through a lot of menus, and then delete the shit you don't want, while also getting that horrible feeling over and over again that you don't get what you want

>complaining about skills bargain bin Blades can have

Stuff like Keen Eye, Leaping, Superstrength, and Fortitude are WAY more frustrating.

>Fortitude
>Nia has Fortitude
>but she also has all my Fortitude blades
motherfucker

>last three rares were all healers on fucking Zeke
why is this happening

All of which you get on story blades

>liking complete gibberish that even Germans can't understand

It would be good if it was comprehensible.
you know what has completely comprehensible english lyrics?
XB2, because they hired English speaking singers.

>Herald is a girl

Neat, wasn't expecting that. Is she good?

Cutscene incompetence will be a bitch in NG+, won't it?

>leaping
>remotely annoying
Poppi herself will last you for most of the game, and when you start needing more you have Aegeon.

Fortitude is the worst because Ursula has it and she spends 99% of the game away on merc missions.

yeah

super stronk abilities like 200% more damage at Max Affinity, and she has a 15% strength mod if you just want to carry her around

I think I enjoyed maybe less than half of the 'anime gag' cutscenes
>Liked: Zeke battle intros/outros (especially the screen transition which caught me off guard both times), Bana/Muimui/Mazinger homage bits in Chapter 4
>didn't like: Pyra's fat, hotsprings (close enough), tsundere misunderstands a situation and chews out someone else when it was her fault, Poppi's "hello smithers you are very good at turning me on" boot-up mode
People saying the other games were just as anime are... completely correct because describing something as anime is fuckin' dumb. Game IS pretty different in terms of tone. There wasn't nearly as much 'comedy from wacky scenario' bits in either of the other Blades. Still liked it overall though.

yeah but her missions don't last very long each time

Yes, but that means you actually have to manually raise the level instead of just equipping as many common Blades as you need. It's still easy but it's not "just slap on a bunch of Blades with botany" easy.

>Smithers
Hearty chuckle, but I never really was bothered by any of it. They're so nothing that it didn't even bother me.
Maybe I've just grown jaded to it because I've seen other shit do it more often and worse.

Just an observation but in terms of the Pyra and Mythra dynamic, I got the impression Pyra was the one in charge of the two in terms of the relationship.

>Mythra wants to comfort Rex when Haze dies
>she doesn't because of Pyra
>house scene
>Pyra berates Mythra and is clearly in charge of the house

While I know in the latter case there was a few ambigious circumstances but does this seem right?

best knuckle claws for nia?

who cares

I like talking about the characters.

Ursula has a great AOE heal on swap but if you want to get her to at least trust 4 it'll take a lot of merc missions.

More or less, which is why Mythra said she created Pyra to take care of everything so she can remain asleep.
Note that in Japanese, Pyra uses the "chan" suffixes when it comes to Mythra, but Mythra uses Pyra's name normally. So it more or less confirms that Pyra acts as an older sister or even mother towards Mythra.

Kora. Nim. Floren.

retard

>when you finally beat the shit out of Territorial Robert after all the times he killed you early on in the game

Ooooh. I never noticed that actually. Good ear. Thanks man. Kinda cute in a way, I can only imagine how the domestic situation will be.

I can see Pyra chastizing Mythra for slapping Rex.

one day i will get him

This, same goes for Don't worry and a lot of other songs, Don't worry and Wir fliegen are pretty amazing when you first get to hear them. Repetition of a few songs turns them from 'alright' to 'terrible' and from 'good' to 'grating'. If only "1 2 3 4"/"UH YEAH" wasn't in the Administrative District and NLA had more than two tracks.
>alright songs implemented poorly: the motion picture

This is the most fucking g=frustrating game I have ever p[layed in my entire fuc kingn loife what the fuck is going on here holy fuicvlkl

I am COMPLETELY stuck onj The fight with Malos at Balquors nRuins

No matter wghat accesories I equip or whaty fucking accesories I equip or what fucking blades I equipi I can bot bveet this fucking battelewhat the fuicking fuck????

Please help me. Please.

deep breaths user

Mythra is the more assertive one outside of their relationship. In it, she turns into the most childish one.

Just hit him lol

I'm surprised you managed to properly spoiler with how much you just sperged out.