/arkgen/ Ark Survival Evolved General: Abberant Atlanteans edition

Welcome to the Ark Survival Evolved General.
Your home for talking about garbage dinosaur games.

With the release of the new DLC Aberration an old group of us have decided to take it on and revitalize our old Veeky Forums group THE AQUALADS. We've got about 8-9 players with us so far and we want to expand and dominate servers once more.

>What is Ark and Why should I care?
Ark is a tribe (guild) based survival game where you tame dinosaurs and advance up tech trees with your boys to raid other people and make them cry. The game itself isn't the greatest, but with buddies its a blast.

>Is Aberration worth it?
IMO it's worth a try. The new map solves some of the problems with the game. No fliers means no cancer and plenty of fun ground level skirmishes with other tribes and players. No Rexes and Gigas as well as a better balanced selection of other dinos means the game doesn't revolve around 3 dinos

>What the fuck is that picture and who the fuck are the Aqualads?
Back when Ark was new a bunch us got sick of trying to solo it and gave it one last shot by congregating here on Veeky Forums. What formed was ragtag group of virgins that destroyed servers and made people cry with tears of laughter and rage.

>So you assholes are posting a thread exclusively for your own group? GAY

Nope. You're free to post here about your own servers and tribes all you want.

>How far along is your tribe?

Not gonna lie, its a struggle. This map is densely populated and tough. That plus the fact Aberration is brand new and not a lot is known. We're looking to build a new base in a less trafficked area.

WIKI: ark.gamepedia.com/ARK_Survival_Evolved_Wiki

SERVER: arkservers.net/server/74.91.22.218:27015

DISCORD: discord.gg/8rJaKnX

Bump

>make thread
>Instantly page 3

Veeky Forums was a mistake

How are the new dinos? I stopped playing because of the meme dinos

Pretty good actually.

All the ones added in DLC are fucking sweet and not memes or OP.

Basilisk is giant titanoboa that shoots poison blasts.

Rock Drakes are gliders that can climb walls and turn invisible

Their are new giant crabs that can grab 2 people at once and jump like a mother fucker.

The new Mole Rat has a saddle that lets it damage metal and stone. But has durability and can break easily.

There are 4 new shoulder buddies that provide "glow" and can sense nearby players and max level wilds.

Commiting Quetzals to the void with the lads

>Raiding Chinese hacker base on official 355
>bust into the dino pen
>see this

I present to you with no context an expert from the tale of Mikeez

new lighthouse when

Crabs sound fun. Are you niggers playing on official or unofficial? I cant stand official rates.

>jak will fuck birds
>wont come fuck feathered drakes

Do the chinese still dominate this game? Last time I played I spent a lot of time setting up a comfy base and ended up losing everything to chink aimbotters. Its a hard dealbreaker

i miss this

Most of the chinese playerbase either moved on to Dark and Light and a few other ARK clones, or play exclusively on Official servers. I haven't seen a chinese player on any unofficial in months.
Unofficial

Me too.

*steals ur shit*