/dg/ - Destiny General

"New to the game!" Edition

Raid Lair is still live, like me. This is unfortunate.
>>LIVE EVENTS

first for get good or kys trying

Reminder that Saint 14 canonically used the Dusk Mine shader

third for kys, don't even bother

>claiming there's no need to get good because of the devs
That's not what I said at all, learn how to read. Already covered this here :Salty already damn

im not the little bitch who cries around cause hes too retarded to jump through hoops

I already said that's irrelevant. It's a poor design regardless.

No, you're just garbage.

That's irrelevant. It's a poor design regardless.
I know how to repeat myself too.

just ignore that delusional shitter

No, I'm saying in general, like as a person. You're bad and trying to blame the game for your problem.

>finally enough cores to masterwork the BD I've had since like 130 light
>stability
fuck

What you're saying is wrong because I never said any of those things. The minigame is a poor design and it has nothing to do with me being able to make jumps.

Oh I get it, you're saying it's bad design because you're bad at the game, got it.

Do people actually give a shit about their masterwork perk?

Still better then handling

Only people autistic on stats looking for the slightest edge possible, it's fairly negligible on most things. The best perk MWs get is orb generation.

You just wrote the opposite of what I wrote. Pretending to be retarded to defend bungie iI see

So you ARE blaming the game for your being terrible? Make up your mind.

people who are good at the game aren’t because it doesn’t matter either way the ones who do are

You just keep repeating yourself and everything you're saying is wrong. Bungie has poor minigame design.

There's nothing wrong with the gauntlet, the only problem here is your inability to coordinate yourself, and your pushing that blame onto the game.

I genuinely thought it helped some, I haven't had a chance to use a MW yet cause I've only gotten power weapons. Oh well.

i've a confession to make /dg/
i love watching destiny 2 on twitch, not the gameplay but the streamer, the face they made, they knew that they are taking a big hard one from bungie in their ass without lube, repeatedly. sometime they try to make a joke or talking on other things to make them forget what they are doing, playing destiny 2, but when you look at their eyes, oh boy, they know that they are taking it hard, the suffering continue. i love it when exp "fix" from bungie and they know that they have to grind more, their faces are full of bordom but they have to keep on going. i was in ectasy when they finish curse of osiris within 2 hours, it's like watching a boxer who got punch in the head repeatedly and they still standing but they knew that this is the end, the hopelessness. And the prometheus lens when they first came out, have you ever seen how a pig get kill? yeah it was like that, their face just stop moving, bulging eyes, confuse, sad, and finally anger.
i love watching destiny 2 on twitch gentleman, i love it.

That's objectively wrong though. There's nothing wrong with the gauntlet, you just claim it's bad because you're bad at it.

It's basically like purple weapon/armor mods. Sure there's a boost, but it's incredibly overstated how much of a boost it actually is.

Ah, yeah I've noticed that unless the mods give you res or something they're mostly worthless.

I am not blaming the game, I am saying the bungie has poor minigame design. I am sorry you actually like playing Sonic the hedgehog: mario kart

>you just claim it's bad because you're bad at it.
I claim it's bad because it is bad. What else is bad is walking around with orbs lighting up spores, and shooting neon signs, the only time the raid is good is when you're actually fighting Calus

MAYBE when we get to MW armor we’ll start noticing actual benefits but for now the only reason anyone should want MW are those sweet orbs

>it's bad because I said it's bad
Not an argument

I’m not underage so I don’t watch twitch streamers

Saying it's good because you say it's good isn't a counterargument. No game is good by default. Boring childish minigame designs that make you do stupid things like run through hoops and gather gold floating coins isn't a good design.

you’re right about the dogs section being bad design, as most stealth section in FPS games are but the other stuff you’re bitching about is asanine

For gods sake my 14 year old brother has beaten the raid multiple times with his friends on hard mode it sounds like you’re just bitching about being bad

2 Better Devils, with the exact same perks selected

One is a normal BD, the other is a MW with +10 Reload

Can someone explain to me why the "extra" reload starts below the other's reload speed numbers?

>sweet orbs
>generate 20+ per strike
>still only super the boss, everything else is easy enough to gun down
I want something more from masterworks, but I'm not sure what exactly.

This game's PvP is complete garbage. How can anyone play this and think that this is fun at all?

>we've noticed a bug causing masterworks stats to actually work against the relevant perk
>we're looking into it
Just you fucking wait.

I have a bad habit of saving my Super until the very end because of my obsession with running nighthawk and GG

I need to break out of it

Didn't know that, fucking bungo holy shit

It's a bad design. If I wanted to waste half an hour doing stupid childish things until the Calus fight I could buy a nintendo switch. You and your brother have shit taste for finding it fun. I don't see what him beating the raid has to do with anything. If I watched the whole raid instead of going through the entire thing myself I probably would have thought it was stupid without even playing it.

play with a Orb Hunter, GG forever
>70+ orbs in a good strike

Not saying that's what it is, just a prediction.

Do they have the same mag attachment?

tumblr/reddit suits you more lad
fuck off

Tumblr and reddit defend this game until death, I'm not that much of a fag.

Go play CoD then shitter.

CoD has been garbage since they released Black Ops 2. Why would I play it?

The minigames are fun, go be a faggot somewhere else

Most of them have more cohesive SP stories and better balanced MP than this shit show, so.

>haven’t even played it
>n-no it’s bad you’re all just stupid even though I really don’t have any objective criticisms to offer because I didn’t play the content

People like you are scum. At least oh ADMITTED to not knowing what the fuck you are talking about

Yes, otherwise you'd see the mag size blurry with a 3 in there as well. They are both exactly the same, except for the MW for +reload of course

>Not saying that's what it is, just a prediction.
Fair enough, it seemed just a like a thing they'd say

The Infinite Warfare campaign was pretty good

Because you seemingly can't handle anything that involves more than just point and shoot. Or at least quit bitching about being uncoordinated and stick to strikes

If I had to guess he tried to LFG for normal mode and got shat on for being an idiot that couldn’t handle it

Like 90% of the people who complain about the raids tend to be

This is a question without intention of trolling or shitposting.

How does it feel supporting a trainwreck of a game that has Devs shitting on their playerbase over and over again? Do you guys think they deserve to fail so they can learn once and for all to appreciate and take care of you?

I don’t support anything Bungie anymore, just play for a couple hours on Tuesday so the one friend I have that still plays this shit doesn’t get too lonely

I hope so, I hope D2 was a lesson for Bungie, but knowing them and their leaders they don't know shit

I bet Luke Smith doesn't even know the game he is supposed to direct

I honestly can't be behooved to take the risk, maybe when it's 15 bucks.

You're just making a whole bunch of baseless assumptions based on your sonic the hedgehog: mario kart mechanics. You also assume this is the only game I played and only raid I've played from this shit game.

You shouldn't be jumping in when I already stated that I've made it to the Calus fight and no I did not get "shat on" like the 90% you pulled out of your ass.

i want to tittyfuck christine thompsons assvagina after she eats a bowl of chilli. i want her fartqueefs to make my cock and balls feel like they are undergoing a hot aerodynamic test at lockheed martin, but it would be christeen fartin

This is the second time this has happened to me in 2 years.
It sucks, all my friends left.
I wish the devs would take this seriously, like it was, I don't know, their job? But some retards keep buying their microtransaction shit and they'll never learn.

>boners will never again get the trials welfare

i really enjoyed for honor too

>baseless
The encounters are fine. The only common denominators are you and a requirement to know where you're going and how you're getting there.

Allow me to make a food analogy:
Imagine you buy a cake because you know it will be made out of premium ingredients and prepared by bakers you trust. The last cake you got from them was alright, but they were willing to fix your problems with it, and it seemed like they had learned from their mistakes. Only the second cake you buy from them is burnt, the icing is sloppily applied, it's clear the person in charge of the process didn't know where he was going, and most importantly, it's hollow on the inside. You complain to the bakery, but all they do is clean up the bad icing even though they basically have to make a new cake. But you paid decent money for the cake (and perhaps even paid extra for some cupcakes to be thrown in), so you eat it anyway even though it's not nearly as good as it should be.

>can’t even finish the raid
>complains about encounters he most likely got SHERPA’d through a total of 1x

Like I said some shitter that got carried, got called shit and now is bitching about content my kid brother beats every week

I've had tons of fun playing For Honor but I wish SOMEONE on the dev team was allowed to be honest and admit the balance and connectivity is absolutely garbage.
Admitting something is fucked up is pretty much required to work towards fixing it properly.

I couldn't finish the raid because it was 4am and people have jobs. And no I didn't get carried nor was I the only new person there. Why do you keep bringing up your kid brother? I'm not a pedophile.

Everytime I get the strike to unlock Sturm, my game crashes when we reach the boss

But they're adding dedicated servers

>couldn’t finish the raid

All I’m seeing is “I’m shit”

night fall pc who up real destiny hours

yeah for the 10 people still playing

need 2 for trials

must be sweaty as fuck is anybody down to take some noobs to brown town and go flawless?

Bruh......................

sure just let me find my stylus

I didn’t even know people still played trials

That's because you can't read.

Grab 3 of the 80 other shitters and fill up a card. You don't have to go flawless for the clan engram. It's the inner circle meme every week that gets the engrams for the clan if they even care to play.

You don't need the strike, just figured it out myself. Go to the quest on nessus and get to the jumping room, kill the servitor, you're done.

This is the first time I've ever had these feelings about a game. It's so fucking fun dude, but it makes me p fucking angry

I somehow hope for honor can make a comeback like Siege did, I know it's unlikely but despite connectivity issue and certain balance points, that game was the most fun I had in a game for quite some time, but all of my friends were shitters who refused to try a new type of game

I was a law/centurion main, what were you guys?

nah I read you just fine m8

Dude, why?

WHAT

oh fuck. What's the jumping room? Please be more specific, assume you're talking to a retard. There isn't even a quest marker related to this anymore, it's a scroll taking up a kinetic weapon slot

Why do they even bother with races that aren't Fallen or Hive?
>Cabal are totally soulless and undeveloped, even after a whole game dedicated to them, their architecture is uninteresting and they have no interesting history at all
>Vex add absolutely nothing to the game because they're incomprehensible extradimensional beings that are beyond human understanding

But you actually didn't so.

I never want to see the hive again fuck that I’ve been fighting mainly alien trannies for the past 4 years

The dark as fuck room after the last set of beams, right before the boss. He's on the first platform. Also go talk to tess if you haven't, there should be a blue quest marker on nessus

Too bad that only them and the Fallen have any sort of interesting lore or personality to them. There has yet to be a single interesting Vex or Cabal related character. Hell, there's not even a single Vex character.

I agree, the Fallen have a neat back story, the Hive remind me of the flood and are beyond fucked up. Idk how they fucked up the vex after writing about the forerunners, same with the cabal.

people don't even go for raids so trials won't happen
also I'm absolute trash at crucible

>have to wait half an hour for a guided game nightfall
>looked up a video so I know where SOME anomalies are
>game starts fine
>get most anomalies
>start missing some so I backtrack to respawn and get more time
>not all respawn so I just move forward
>start having to carry my "guides" due to them dying a lot and doing a pathetic job at killing
>unlock way to boss but only a minute on the clock
>team activates boss before I could even get its to 3 minutes
>run out of time after taking 1/3 health
I thought guided games were supposed to give you skilled players...

Fuck, should I just give up hope on beating the raid now and sell the game? I'm not good enough to carry if there is a time limit involved... Why did they include a shitty ass time limit and STILL not let us do regular matchmaking with pubs? Waiting half an hour to find out I have a shitty team is annoying.

I like calus but only because of his possible connection with the worm gods and the whole “your treaveler is lying to you” shtick, besides that the cabal are just Roman space hippos

I like trials, guardian

I'm fucking done with the Hive at this point, they're cool and all but it's clear that they're the only race that Bungie knows how to make menacing. Bring in the Mothpeople already, or the Ravenous Rock dudes.

Guided Games gives you retards (both seekers and guides) who have zero clue there is matchmaking sites.

I’m sorry

Fuck yeah thanks dude I'll check it out tomorrow and get my motherfucking new handgun boy

I hope it's better than Sunshot after all this damn pain I've gone through

>they have no interesting history at all
It sounds like they might maybe potentially have history, but D2's lore delivery is so much worse than D1's that it might as well not be there. Otherwise they're just Space Rome only they didn't kill themselves with piss and plumbing.
>beyond human understanding
Maybe not? Their goal seems to be securing existence in every timeline, and the means to that seems to be "make everything everywhere everywhen Vex"

The Fallen could be expanded on so much, but so far all we have preD1 is
>used to have the Traveler and were one House
>lost the Traveler
>broke up to infighting and became Space Somalia

The Hive are by far the most developed, and Oryx was right, but the flaw in his ideals were assuming he was the King of Shapes while still drawing his power from the Deep.

>have 319 kinetic and 312 energy
>be at 312 light
>change it to 308 kinetic and 318 energy
>still at 312 light
ayo hol up what this black magic