twitter.com/everystwow
discord.gg/neDDwR)
everystwow.com/)
db.vanillagaming.org
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyst is the newest and most innovative private server for vanilla WoW.

>Horde

>Alliance

Register at everystwow.com. Download the 1.12 client (with vpn or direct download if burger) then Open realmlist.wtf and set realmlist logon.everystwow.com

>Server info
everystwow.com
twitter.com/everystwow
Everyst Discord
(discord.gg/neDDwR)
(everystwow.com/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client: links available in #faq channel on discord

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Last thread

bird is like server

ded

What is dead may never die.

let it die, invade LHG we need fresh blood

>invade another dead general
priv servers are dead, just go play retail with wowg

kobbers the nigger clobberer

how many people is there in among shadows and how many are online right now?
I need to know if I roll horde or ally

Some people say that if you say "autistic tranny" three times in a row, Kobbers shows up.

Hey man I think you got the wrong door. /lhg/ is two threads down.

Try the Discord since a lot of people on the server have give up on or don't browse the thread.

is DOA a Veeky Forums only guild?

no, anyone welcome so long as you aren't retarded

I'd assume not since these threads don't even have enough unique posters to fill a guild.

oh
i feel bad for calling everyone fags

16 right now, was 30 an hour ago or so.

kobs is an ok lad leave em alone

hi kobbers

jokes on u im horde

What's more pointless:
>leveling on Everyst
>living

Why lie? The server is at a steady 300 high noon NA with a 150-200 midnight NA. Is the truth not damning enough for you?

he was answering me about among shadows.. not the whole server

is that some sort of fagspeak for guild?

fretting over life and just living onwards

please look at the second post

I still love you.

bump

anyone want to levelup together?

Ask in world chat or whisper people in your level range. These threads are garbage and are dying for a reason.

You do know that the /who is showing false numbers? I checked all players from levels 1 to 60 both alliance and horde and it ended up being around 80 while /who was showing 190 players.
Low population wouldn't be such a big issue for me but having low pop and still not getting gm support for glitched dungeons feels bad.

post your character and GUI, anime poster

>alone on everyst
>alone irl
Is this how it ends?

levelup from 1

dumb anime poster

dumb reddit poster

Is lh imploding soon?

soon bro...

Bros....we're not going to make it....

>could b playing nighthaven right now
lol

Privet komrad

>play horde
lol

Huh?

bump

Where do I discuss vanilla WoW on this site? Serious question.
>/wpsg/ actually ded
>/evg/ almost ded
>/lhg/ is basically anonymous discord circlejerk over drama
>threads on /v/ get shitposted to death
Is there really no hope left for Veeky Forums?

What about vanilla wow do you want to discuss?

Speculation about Classic, actual discussion about current private servers and what everyone's doing on them, build advice, etc. I suppose I'm just ranting indiscriminately because if I really wanted discussion there's nothing stopping me from starting some here. I'm just so tired of the shitposting.

my man.
Blizzard officially announced vanilla.
Lets be realistic here, I play here on a 300~ pop server what will most likely die out completely in 9 months.
I'm banned from chink's hope for a reason even I don't know. Here PvP is obviously out of question, raiding is questionable, since most people will drop out before reaching 60. What should I talk about? How I collect earthroots? Or what?

Its just a timesink before classic.

let this thread die, shit post in the LHG thread and get some fresh blood in the server

Okay wreathe

>autist cries about not having anyone to discuss the game with
>meanwhile he never tries to play the game
P L A Y T H E G A M E

Start a /v/ thread with the proper hook (ie, WoW logo).

>hey guys where's the discord? I want to discuss Vanilla wow with fellow Vanilla gamers like me, btw is there a good private server, I started playing in Warlords how do I change my realmlist?

>implying
I'm a wagecuck who likes to check the general on my breaks. Believe me if I could get away with playing WoW all day I would.

There were numerous threads on /v/ after the classic announcement, you could make more and it would likely get some posts.
For the most part I think it's going to be a lost cause, however. /v/ is almost 100% shitposts, like you said, and /lhg/ has zero interest in discussing anything as that general is literally just an user shoutbox for their discord now. /evg/ is your best bet but not enough traffic.

To make it a little bit more shitty, even suggesting you go to reddit isn't terribly helpful as not only is the wowservers forum a circlejerk of shills/anti-shills/ironic-shills/meta-shills, most are more interested in arguing or name-dropping than discussing the game.
The classicwow subreddit would be your best bet, but you're going to have to wade through mountains of misinformation as a lot of casual players who never played vanilla are there. Which is great for the official classic and population, bad for talking about actual mechanics or receiving accurate advice.

Discuss. Are guild banks going to be in Classic?

Fellas how the fuck did Hannulock vendor his gloves?

wait what lol horde here

He vendored his fuckin gloves so he's wearing greys at 60

kek i mean i accidentally used to vendor gear all the time on my druid when i had 5 sets of gear in my bags at all times

but a lock?

Fellas, is it gay to ninja loot from deadmines?

>DoA are full of ninjas

bros? what the fuck?

the only thing i can think of is if he was using an outfitter type addon and hadn't added the gloves to it yet so he clicked it, gloves were unequipped, and he vendored it thinking it was a quest thing.
yes, ninja'ing anywhere is a bad idea when the population is so low. It's gay anyhow but do wtf you want.

>ninja'ing on 300 pop server

100% chance this is a nigger watermelon with no frontal lobe

kobbers...

Guys I heard a mage stole the RFC axe from a druid in DoA?

Are DoA...ninjas??

holy shit bros
why the fuck is kobbers so racist?

>Do DM with my 2 alts (same naming scheme obviously)
>And I know a thing or 2 about schemes
>Druid from guild offers to help us out
>My warrior only has one of these hammers already
>Change it to master loot
>Jack that shit
>He can't prove shit

We did it bros.

Hooo shit I'm rich

>urge to play
>light's hope about to explode with yet another corruption scandal
>everyst's pop is low
Come on /evg/, shill me your server and tell me what class is needed.

use this as a quick sample

its a 300 pop server, everything is needed senpai

dont go ret pally
sky will say your bad and not invite you as he goes ret himself
doa is way more corrupt than lightbringer ever will be

good meme user

fuck off sky, doa with never raid

I just rolled a Dwarf Priest. Worship me.

Sorry, I only roleplay with nelf priests.

>take break for a few days
>thread is full of name-dropping and larp'ing, spamming disinfo for lulz, etc
Come on, faggots. This is exactly how the endless stream of obnoxious garbage started on /nosg/, /krog/, /elyg/, /lhg/, etc. I thought we were better than that?
Take a few moments and work on not being gay. That's all it takes.
Thank you.

Konis.....

konis...

hi konis

hey konis whats up

ni hao konis

fuck off sky

Nice samefag, Kobbers

konis...

merry christmas :D

going on vacation, ill be back in the new year :(

should I go ally or horde, which is less ded

server will be shut down by then but have fun!

ally is more "alive" mostly yurops and the only guild is a dick sucking contest for loot council and no memes allowed unless you are an officer
horde has less people but are much more chill and not as autistic

Alliance has more people, not sure how close it is.
Alliance has two large'ish (relative to server) guilds, horde has one (was two but got consolidated).
I've played in both. Both guilds are fairly chill. The alliance one has a 6 or 7 dudes who rocketed to max ASAP and are gearing up. They're nice but very clique'ish, the guild is more an extension of their little group than anything else, and this thread reflects that.
That isn't the worst thing in the world and it often happens naturally in online games, but it is what it is.
The horde guild is less cohesive in that respect but still very friendly and everyone is working together. Much of that cooperation and good nature may be due to the server being so small so they are forced to be chill, but it's still a thing. Only a few people are max, most are in the 30s/40s.

Neither guild is Veeky Forums but they have quite a few from here. I'd guess DoA has more Veeky Forums than Among Shadows but I could be 100% incorrect.

Neither is dead, depending on your definition, and both could use more people. Roll whatever, everything is needed. Keep in mind that if your end-goal is raiding, it will most likely be on the weekends at a time that will accomodate NA/EU/neets/wageslaves, so that could factor into your decision based on your own schedule.

Horde has like 3 60s, alliance has like 10+ and alot in the 50s.

alliance is set to raid in one or two weeks, no idea about horde, but ally side, we'll definitely at least see MC

is there a global chat channel, or is it just that no one is talking in it

world, ask to join doa or oathsworn if you want a more active channel to scroll through

Belgrun here. We're full on a few classes and roles but feel free to inquire! Myself and OathSworn welcome you to our fine server.

belgrun here, keep up the rp

kobbers...

belgrun here, I made a picture of me for all you belrblerns and balgrumpfs out there

I want to do a radio show with Belgrun.