MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Previous Thread: Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=JN25hbDMWUA

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/xqjhbp.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for spess

HO HO HO

Will this be /meg/'s comfy Christmas thread?

Maybe

prolly

All i want for christmas is an ayy gf.
PLEASE SANTA

>Credits: Child from Mass Effect. This character is not being used in its canonical role.

wasn't done with the hips

Yes, my user!

That fucking kid is the ultimate chick magnet. I don't know how he gets laid so often.

don't stop now!!
Also I spent a good minute looking for loss.jpg in those bottles behind them

>showing skin

>dat Tali
God damn.

loss.jpg?

| ||
|| |_

oh that thing, forgot about that. still not clued in to that meme.

infamous miscarriage four panel webcomic

wat

Late night Li-Ara post!

No.

>tfw Enji will never cosplay Tali

Yes.

That Tali's proportions are all backwards.

>tfw no femquar gf who gets a boobjob for your Christmas present

There's no need for such thing with a quarians ever expanding-tits. She just has to stop taking her hormone suppressing meds, and then bam, one month later your gf is up a cup size.

>wanting bigger tiddies on a quarian
shame

did she say that? she has a fitting body for Tali cosplay

Late night Jack post!

Not to my knowledge but I've never seen her express interest in the franchise. Yeah, that's my point, glad you picked it up. Here's a gold star.

thank you for the gold star

after watching the highlights of miranda's romance I'm honestly surprised, it's a lot better than what I thought it would be and actually pretty sweet, actually enough to put her in my running for who I'll be romancing in my next runthrough of the trilogy

holy shit i'm watching it right now, it's so bad.

I've asked /meg/ last thread and I'll throw it here again.
I'm trying to find a good idea for a Canon character focused writefaggotry that would still offer me a bit of freedom. Which one of those three fics would you be more interested to read ?
>Javik X Tali slash fic.
>MShepard X Vetra Nyx fic.
>Garrus (Roman Centurion) X Tali (Egypt/Byzantine princess) alternate history fic.
For now 2 and 3 are tied.

>>Javik X Tali slash fic
slash? isn't that when they're the same sex?

I thought slash fic was synonym witgh crack ship, or at least used as a way to imply lewd would happen. My bad for misusing the word.
I'm tired from not sleeping enough

So what do you guys talk about now that the franchise is dead and wont be ressurected in at least ten years?

we dwell on things that aren't important.

butter face

Javik and Tali sounds interesting.

>tfw no comfy looking casual outfit for Ashley

Miranda is too cute.

I think Mass Effect should've had more cool sci-fi minerals. Not power crystals from Star Wars or the other weird shit in Stargate, but maybe stuff like petrusite from Killzone, which is basically like a natural capacitor.
Or maybe they do, but it's never mentioned.

It's muh birthday. Anyone got a good Ashley fic? Or even pic.

Waifus getting comfy wearing comfy sweaters? Points for wearing sweaters above latex suits. Looking at you, Miranda.

No comfy sweater, but cute and coffee.

Happy birthday user. Sweatshirt not sweater, I think it's a pretty nice pic though.

Thanks! Hoodies can be cute, too.

Someone needs to talk to Shepard about his alcohol addiction.

He has implants to counter-act any and all ill-effects

Jack and Jacob also "supposedly" never get drunk either. But I'd like to see them after a couple of bottles of Ryncol.

>biotics go from increased metabolism from exertion requiring slightly more calories (just like physical exercise), to nevar get drunnkk xD

Why did the writing get so bad after the first game, and why did they decide to shit on everything?
I understand why L'Etoile decided to fuck off after ME2.

I'd say option 2. I can't really see Garrus or Tali as human in the third option, but the concept is an intriguing idea.
I'll still read your stuff regardless of which option wins though.

Voting option two

For option 3, Garrus and Tali would still be their Turian and Quarian self. I'd just twist their costumes and behavior to reflect the "roman centurion" and "byzantine princess" mindset.
For Garrus, it would be simple : a big centurion armor with a big red or blue cape and a helmet. He'll be accompanied by his close lieutenants (the group he works with on Omega).
For Tali, I'd take inspiration on how Bakara dress : a big burly veil and with spiral design and light mail, combined with a kind of helmet only let her shining white eyes through a "metal mask" kinda thing, like on old viking helmets or something.
So yeah, basically a Turian & a Quarian, except they would cosplay as humanboo Roman & Byzantine.

Ah, if that's the case then I'll choose option 3 instead.

> cool sci-fi minerals

Well, thereĀ“s element zero (eezo). And then we have a couple of "standard" minerals, like Iridium, platinum and phalladium. Plus others like Erbium or Thulium

It'd be neat if we actually saw eezo. Pirates or mercs with their own mining operation, seeing the eezo veins running along the walls, small crystal formations here and there. Not tiberium sized formations, just very small crystalline eezo pockets.

wud b neat

There's a sequence in an Eezo mine in the Omega DLC which sounds similar to what you're describing.

Pretty sure it's more than just slightly. The books have biotics eating energy bars and drinking energy drinks pretty much everytime they use their biotics. Jack has her students carry around energy drinks or juice during their exercises and later when they're in the field. I thought biotics have an accelerated metabolism all the time, and a higher basal body temperature too.

>and a higher basal body temperature too.
So Jack's pussy is constantly hot and wet? Is that what you're telling me? She has got the snuggliest puss of all, then.

I bet Jack smells so fucking good

/dag/ fuck off

I strongly doubt that. I bet Jack smells of whiskey, smoke and sweat, primarily.

????

Sounds great to me

i've always thought shes the type of woman who uses a lot of perfume and leaves a lingering sent of it whenever she walks by

Post your handsomest Shepard

That would probably be a large quantity of a cheap perfume that she can afford to waste, to cover her other odors, which would, and trust me on this, mix into a rather putrid scent that would ruin said perfume for everyone around her and also anything associated with that perfume's scent.

>jack
>perfume
It's like you have no idea about her character at all.

Looks like my ass.

>The books have biotics eating energy bars and drinking energy drinks pretty much everytime they use their biotics

Yeah, just like if you'd eat energy bars and shit when you're working out a lot or hiking when carrying a full combat load. They expend energy when using the nervous system to create fields of dark energy, thus biotic soldiers get larger rations, 4500 calories instead of the regular 3000 calories.
However, a regular guy exercising a hell of a lot requires even more. Henry Cavill had a caloric intake of 5000 per day when bulking up for Superman, but he didn't magically stop getting drunk, that's not how the human metabolism works.
Biotics need extra calories when they expend larger amounts of energy, but they don't have some super high metabolism (even assuming it works something similar to how a person exercising will have a higher base metabolic rate than a person who doesn't). The body temperature is never mentioned.

you ass is fucked up m8

talk shit post shep faggot

I always play with Sheploo

my.mixtape.moe/xqjhbp.mp4

I .. uh...only have one

Those tits, goddang.

Jesus christ, Bioware did a miserable job on the models in ME3. That fuckin' body.
Who knew making a game in 18 months was a bad idea.

I vote option 2 only if it's a casual but sex filled relationship they both get up to before the events of their respective games, with Vetra still a mercenary and Shepard still a mere N7 doing some wetwork.

I guess two. I don't think Tali as a princess or Garrus as a centurion really work. The former is too tied to her combat and engineering abilities in character and the latter too rebellious.

user not saying bioware could do anything better but I think that body/outfit might be from a mod.