/wfg/ - Warframe General

deviantart edition
old
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.7.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7N-nwIndZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do i mod a lanka
also is baza good

I love you Nezha!

>huge impact procs will ragdoll enemies
So impact is even more undesirable now

cc, cd, and damage
or go gas lanka meme
and baza is a better soma p

I love cup noodles
also gay acolytes when

cool thanks

Regular crit build

Baza's cool, but it's got huge downsides with it's mag size

4 more nitain until i own this frog

to make impact more relevant, we are going to introduce new enemies that will stagger and stunlock you unless you crowd control them.

t. Steve

>baza is a better soma p
not when hunter muntions is nerfed

Left or right, user?

>using hunter munitions on IPS weapon
it's still better

falloff
mag size

Ash kind of sucks so far. Is it intentional for him to not be able to teleport finisher half the things in the game? Blade storm seems pretty shit and slow too even with fury.

faster reload
higher dps
better accuracy

>shit
no
>too slow
yes

enjoy your tigrisP frame

>falloff
not every mission is on the plains

falloff > of all that
if you're not within 20m of your target you will lose dps

not even an issue if you're not playing PoE

damn just got hydroid built that dude is fun as fuck

covert lethality + fatal teleport

Thats exactly the issues I have with Ash as well. I wish blade storm and the finisher off of fatal teleport+covert lethality was faster. He still shines in higher level content though.

>baza is a better soma p
not true
baza is just a meme gun that needs a riven

Someone please help me.
I hate this fucking game.
Everything is boring.
How do I make it fun again.
What is a good Trinity P Blessing build?

>Party with an EV Trin P
>His blessing is 75% but lasts right at 1 second long

Why do people even make EV builds anymore, are they retarded and not know?

patently false
baza is better than soma p without a riven, and only needs 1 more forma
literally no reason to use the shitty twitch meme gun now

>hating on a gun just because its widely used
*tips fedora*
bet you play limbo too

>literally what he was doing with the baza

only redditors and AGGP watchers use baza

tenora >baza and soma p

Looks like you need daycare faggot

which should i max first, lads

assuming primed cont

miter > all

>He wasn't here when we ran the calculators
it's Soma P but better, get over yourself already.

Left. Any other answer is wrong.

cont

>thinking paper dps = real dps

t. shitter
have fun reloading every 2 seconds
the real test is in the field
lack of wind up and higher fire rate means you'll run out of ammo too
the fact that it has a silence mechanic already makes it a meme gun

Gib Oberon build pls. Ash is going into the trash can.

Oberon is worse than Ash

>he's this butthurt about his meme weapon being outclassed

>Wanting to play oberon when the cooler oberon exists

soma prime has been a mainstay of WF for years
if anything is a meme, its the baza

>lmao its silent wow so amazing
what a gimmick

This is unironically true.

don't start this shit again

>playing any frame but Ember Prime

is tenora just a meme
the stats look decent but i wonder how badly heavycal affects it

implying the poorfags or newfags here even own ember prime

>playing meme frames

>cooler oberon
whats that

>playing a overused 650p frame that does tickling dmg to anything above lvl 50

>He plays content past lv 60
Sorties is just endless statues and useless rivens anyway, and there's nothing else that goes that high, making Ember perfect for all of it.

Not that guy, but WoF is easily viable up to level 100 with the right set up and buffs. Low damage, long duration self heat is fucking amazing on him.

>on him.
you have to gg back

oof

235% power strength with CP to permanently strip armor in one cast.
235% range with 117%+ power with CP to strip armor in two casts and for low level aoe clear.
Full power for pure healing.
Rage/Vit/QT for tankiest you can be.
Rage/Vit/Phoenix Renewal for team survival.

OK I asked nicely don't make me get mad OK?
I want a good Trinity Prime build since you guys say everywhere else is filled with shitters, and they aren't obviously you, so make with it?
My dad works at DE and I can backtrace IP's so watch the replies or you'll get banned for life.

trinity prime is shit. there are no good builds.

got some bad news for you new friend

SUMMER IS OVER

Valkyr Prime is the best waifu in the game
after her is Saryn Prime, who is a broken waifu who need love to be put back together
after HER is Ivara
everyone else is just scratch

Imagine being Nidus in that defense mission and having to be all like "damn, Mag, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my warframe and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 500 year old warframe in his landing craft. Like seriously imagine having to be Nidus and not only sit in that chair while Mag flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting of an Orokin derelict barely concealing her stupid design and flat chest, and just stand there, mission after mission, hour after hour, while she perfected that 4. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in the game tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MAG LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Ember's and Saryn's and later your thick ass Helminth Kubrow for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the void. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the energy that's breaking out on her horrific gut as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with original developers in the beginning of the game. And then the party calls for another 5 rounds, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the next spawn, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Nidus. You're not going to lose your future buffs over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Nezha is infinitely better than all of them

>the old core visual on the weapons
kinda wish they kept it

I'm glad they buffed ember's dick size, though.

You either build for Blessing or EV. It's really not that fucking hard. Other places having shit builds refers to things like Nidus, because of retards who run Rage/Adrenaline and aren't using negative efficiency

Nezha is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=P7N-nwIndZw

You're fucking shit.

>Literally everyone wants a Trinity in any party
>Trinity P is shit

God it's like you guys aren't even trying to be shitty trolls.

It performs pretty similarly to Soma Prime, but has a better Riven dispo, handles better and has a good secondary fire.

It's basically perfectly accurate once it hits full fire rate, so Heavy Cal doesn't hurt too bad fully spooled. Actually helps a little in certain situations. Also, HC has no effect on the alt fire afaIk.

>basically takes a whole team of buffs to make a frame do acceptable damage
Definitely a meme frame.

good to know, user. trashed it since it didn't seem like my thing back before i realized how good critrifles are

building a new one now

Trin P doesn't really need crazy stuff, don't even have to forma it at all unless you change the Aura slot to corrosive projection, which you can aim for.

Just get blessing to 75%, as long as you can get it, and don't die. Trin P isn't as bad as other to make like Nidus who requires 4+ forma to even begin.

/wfg/ told me corrosive projection was a meme

>Need to get corrupted mods
>Have to organize party with all the keys
>Have to communicate in chat
>Have to get pubs together
>Pubs always leave

I don't wanna do this guys.
I'm just gonna be a whale and buy them all with plat.

It is. In ideal land everyone runs it.
But this isn't ideal land, it's Warframe, no one is running that shit even end game.
It's a nice idea, but it's shit in practice because you'll be the only dumbass with the mod and one by itself is useless.

don't give de any money just run a mission solo and abort if you don't have the matching key

if you get atleast one other person to run with, you bother get a 50% chance at what's in the vault
Or you can just speed run the levels alone with a 25% chance which can be faster than running with a squad of 4 reasonably experienced nerds if you're quick enough

Lethal Torrent or just go straight multishot?

so what aura should i be using

is there ever a reason to not stack as much multishot as possible

remove one of acolyte mods and put on both

Whichever one you want that compliments your build and frame.

Which is less valuable? I'm not sure how good the +crit chance is compared to the +crit dmg

I don't know the percentages by heart but the crit chance one seems to push it into orange crits so it could be better. There's also the activation method to consider. When in doubt, just try in simalacrum.

Run both retard

So to make super operator warrior mode, what kind of amp should I be building?
I hear a lot of people say shit like "212" or whatnot, but I'm not sure what parts they're referring to

>Nidus + Hobbled Key for ez solo farming
>15 runs in nothing
>Finally one matches
>The mod is shit

Why DE. Why.

Should I just run these in a public match?

tier 2 prism (the big projectile)
tier 1 scaffold (the charging laser)
tier 2 bracer (faster recharge)
tier 2 scaffold (exploding flak cannon) is good too

even with all that your operator will fall off after level 30 or so, so don't expect to use it much in normal missions

>Even bothering with potato-children in this game

Why are you even doing this. No one gives a shit about the dumbass hot topic kids.

if they were actually good and better integrated with normal gameplay then people would care, but they aren't good at all

>Nukes Stalker
>Nukes Sentients
>Just can't deal with Greneer's armor
I guess when all people do is fight the Greneer that ends up being the big deciding factor.

if you fight infested it can maybe go further, but it can't compete at all with frame weapons.

the ripkas are fucking shit what the hell

Don't even need long duration. Set'cherself on fire and cast WoF, and the buff remains active until you turn it off.

why does this hammer skin look so fucking stupid

>fucking fun

ftfy

That Ember is kinda spooky. I wish they'd kept more of the horror-y design elements around.

holy shit does anyone get anything other than chassis? I've gotten like 2 neuros since last week and like 30 chassis.

meme rates for a meme frame

Twitch Vauban Prime

he's the poster boi for "wait fuckers" in his regular and primed version. It's unlikely I'll have to worry about that.

steve gets a special place in the suicide note if they do though