/mbgg/ - Mobage General #820

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CkHf91A6pUE
lp.alterna.amebagames.com/campaign/kansyasai2017/02.html
shironeko.me/article?id=53881
shironeko.me/article?id=86648).
youtu.be/9tyYIvaVP_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is /padg/ dead?

Reposting AG 500 days/christmas campaign part 2
>free dream ticket
Only includes TC cards (including the rabbit ones)
>Ren/Naomi christmas gacha with rate-up + single free rolls
>short christmas story
>Natalie event with event missions
>2.4 version update includes tutorial videos and new event charm seal mechanic
Announced last livestream, the tutorial videos are hosted by Futon and Hondo (CV of Sayuri)
>Part 3 on the 29th

Is TB2 dead?

Posting best striker and dragon girl

the director said there won't be another adaptation of T7S aside of the game and your post reminds me why I agree with him.

how do you kill the painter and robot in the red rune daily up today?

I love Silla.

Please play APKPure!

youtube.com/watch?v=CkHf91A6pUE

At first I wasn't too thrilled on getting Nemo. But after watching this he ain't half bad. Though seems it relies on his ultra move thinga-majig.

I'd be thrilled to have him just to have a lancer that doesn't fuck sick dick. I haven't even cleared cursed lancer quests because it's so miserable

Anyone plaing thats index RPG game?

Most people are in the Raildex threads on /a/ but there's some overlap with here

Can a 7th capital explain the event ending today?

Teamwork.

One wants you to use dyes, the other wants you to complete missions. If you clear a week you'll get most of the missions done, the others bar one (multiplayer mission, which takes more than a day) will direct you where you need to go and be completeable easily.

Ah i See, was Just Wondering whether it is worth it.

Thanks. Is the cat just kinda gambling to try get the cat from the lady with bells? It seems like you need 6+

Pretty sure it's just give it 20 fish, get character
Could be mistaken though, who knows

Is mikanrin a dude?

Qhe is two-spirit.

The painter boss is just really damn confusing, he's immune to skills if you're inside his circle and sometimes he'll just guard block everything

Does anyone play Symphogear XDU? Can't find shit about it anywhere.

>including the rabbit ones
Already have two Sayuri, so might get Miyuki or Hina, despite both being really bad. I still have my pick tickets from the anniversary renewal too.

Anyone seen a guide for black core ending in F7 on bilibili or baidu or something? I need to spend clocks but have nothing to aim for

Please play Sdorica. We have sexy bara tiger main character and tomboy girl getting fucking killed.

>Free daily roll
Wanted Aira but thanks anyway Colopl.

Fuck back off to leddit isekai-mod

What are TC cards?

twilight

How long has it been since the last set of shinkis?

Early november?

/m/ does

>got 4* from free daily rolls twice so far
>both are just dupe 4* projects
Fuck this.

Was rolling for Aisha with dailies but it feels redundant now that I have Setsuna
Maybe I should start rolling Idols as well

There are no hetshitters or yurishitters pkaying T7S, just esports shitters.

Any shipping done with the girls or with the player character is solely for the sake of one's idol unit having better stats.

playing*

If I want to start shironeko, is now a good time? There was a lot of talk about chaguma in the previous threads, so can someone clarify what's so hype about this event?

Mutsunokami's gacha is up.

I haven't rolled in the Undertaker gacha because already have Fran and Setsuna, so I don't need more archers and Aisha is not even that cute.

I'll start rolling for Zerker Soara since didn't roll nobody in her gacha after 2k gems.

Beam > Setsuna.

Lots of easy gems to reroll, some broken characters and old gacha rerun.

I can't believe that I'm being tempted to roll for those tits.

Welp guess its time to jump in. One last question: How jew is the game?

Very

any pics of the Ren /Naomi cards?

>is now a good time?
It's perfect, you got the chaguma itself which is a batch of 7 good-great characters(and Yukimura, a shit), you got plenty of gems to grid from the current rerun events, you have a free daily single rolls and a free 10-roll with no strings attached when you start and ANOTHER one after you complete entirety of Chaguma 2015/2016(which by itself should fuel like 6 10-rolls) and the free rolls are on rerun gachas which include great units like Aisha and Judah from Undertaker event, Zero Iris and Zero MC from Zero Chornicle, Sharehouse 2 Tsukimi, Sharehouse 1 Charlotte, Kings Crown
This is the absolute perfect time

A glimpse of the card artwork is on the website
lp.alterna.amebagames.com/campaign/kansyasai2017/02.html

If it deters you any, she seems underwhelming as far as gameplay goes.

Shironeko is fun but the weapons are confusing and boring.

Don't be T7Sfag, do it for your dick.

I really hope I get one of them this time. 30 rolls on the last set only got me a dupe Airi.

Never said that it's best to play the game for esports. It's not like you really need to anyway.

I was hoping they'd go for abit more variation with the Christmas outfits but idk what they could really do in terms of design

Fingers crossed that the free daily rolls are on the event gatcha

Where do I find the free daily single and 10-roll? I've finished the tutorial already but see nothing on the gacha tab. I went into the announcement tab, and saw a lot of stuff about draws and stuff, but have no idea how to go about it from there, like what units to draw and how to do so. Any help would be appreciated user.

in the gacha you have 3 tabs at the very top, the left one is weapons, middle is currennt gacha(chaguma, where you want to spend your gems) and the right one is reruns, that opens up a list with event banners and you click the desired one
shironeko.me will be your best friend for tierlists and list of stuff to get from every event, you can consult this tierlist
shironeko.me/article?id=53881
to decide which banner youwant to spend your free rolls on(obviously not all characters in there are avalaible)

Oh snap.

Young Evina a cute

This might be retarded to ask, but does the free 10-roll refer to the present where they give you the option to choose the 4* characters and weapons you want? Because I don't see the free daily roll or 10-roll anywhere on my gacha tab, or in my item box.

free rolls are only on rerun gachas

From the thumbnail I thought this was Urara and Sakura

This is all I see on my rerun tab though. Am I fucked here? Or am I being stupid and missing out on something here?

New chapter being out reminds me I never finished my summary for the previous one. But then again someone else greentexted it already, so it shouldn't be a big loss for those other two or three anons still playing.

I think the account had to be day old to get the free rolls last time. You need to wait.

You need to wait for your first daily login roulette.

well the others answered, but you can still reroll, just differently, go to co-op(button next to gacha) and spam the 1* stage of 4-person co-op until you get 250 from meeting new people, then roll the chaguma gacha
repeat if you get shit

Ahhh I see, thanks a lot guys.

Hmmm you're right, I'll be doing that I guess. Hopefully I don't have to reroll because I got Judy from the tutorial gacha, and apparently she's pretty good for a berserker according to the tier list? I'm in it for the heart pupils man.

I think tutorial gave you what is reffered to as FSP, basically the shit tier 4* that might as well be 3* compared to the real deal, but if thats the lightning berserker then yeah she might be among the better ones out of that batch

no homo

>those tits
>that voice
I wanna roll her, but I'm saving for swordfest.

>not saving for limited NY Tsu

Personally, I'd recommend rerolling for Setsuna because she isn't as reliant on Town multipliers

The only good FSP characters available right now are Raven (M/Warrior) and Mafuyu (F/Mage) because Lock-on Movable Beams are great for clearing Islands
They're mostly inferior to Memorials

In Tenka Hyakken I'm supposed to make teams with the same element like GBF?

Any opinions on this account? If they are subpar I will reroll to try for either Setsuna or Tina. I have my eyes out for Aisha as well.

Rerolling is pretty tedious whew.

yeah it's tedious sadly. Reign is good but has SP shortage for his skills, if you really dislke rerolling it would be good enough, could have been worse and you could have gotten Yukimura or no one

>Get spookes by Lulu yesterday
>Today
Thank you single rolls. Now I'm only missing Detective Nemo

Not at all. You pick a sword, throw your best equip (preferably of the same attribute for a 1.5x stat bonus) and skills on it, and play. The other two swords on your team could be doing fuck all. It's only until you get to the super boss events or an event with an almost-super boss like Rengoku from Kijinmaru's event (ended about half a day ago) where you have to play a bit more strategically.

The game is shifting into a meta where elemental damage is starting to be relevant, but once again that only matters for super bosses. It's hard to say how much it will actually matter for future events right now.

nah you can use anything, element only really matters for equipment

It's pretty decent. Reigns great but he does have the issue of needing to be in the red before dissing out insane damage and SP shortage. The ones you want out of Chaguma are Tina,Setsuna and Nemo. Reign and Ruby are also great, Noah potentially great and Oscroll is okay. People talk about Yukimura but he really isn't awful. He's good but by far the worst unit out of an otherwise excellent batch.

Also I'm assuming you have the 4* gatcha selection and the weapons? I'd follow .me for who you should pick but I'd advice for the NY batch or Chaguma 2016

>Tina, Setsuna
Mid
>Nemo, Noah, Ruby
Low
>Reign, Oscroll

Not to mention Berserker plays like shit, so I'd recommend rerolling

I wouldn't really start with greatsword units when starting out. Their deck cost is too high for beginners, and some quests require more than 1 party member.
You'd also want to clear the story island quests as fast as you can, yeah? Unfortunately, though, berserkers aren't exactly the definition of the word 'speed'.

Are you ready for Miri nerfs?

Yup, for the 4* selection I'm looking at this page (shironeko.me/article?id=86648).

Very true, they move so slow its pretty frustrating. Thanks for all the opinions, I'll continue rerolling, just gonna use this account as a backup.

I couldn't stop myself from rolling for my dick. I managed to get her at the first 10+1 roll so I still have a lot saved for swordfes.

No but i am ready for Revenge of Godliam, Part 2.

What is swordfest

Are there any "good" and "fun" mobage that don't fuck f2p players in the ass each morn?

Fucking lucknigger

Boosted UR sword rates with tenka goken (legendary swords basically) and koga available. Usually at the end of the month.

esaelp stiripS reccoS yalP

oN

Have they rerun crit skill yet?

pasumemo was here first, please watch our video
youtu.be/9tyYIvaVP_E

>Kirara fantasy has implemented region lock
fucking RIP

>open game
>remember my 2 legends are MALES
>close game

Soon

Xmas shinkis when.

>Not investing in more female legends

Forgotten just like Setsuna/Towa and Dougle 3 shinkis.

Comfy kraut space gun.

Comfy serbslut.

The artist really loves exposing her butt, huh.