/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Sleeping edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionArt BookSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/morittokoke/status/943104143928860672
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am going to marry Riju!

You're going straight to prison, buddy.

Goodnight, /lozg/.

gutto kuru

So now with the dlc out, what are we here for?

Just to suffer?

Plenty of generals for single player games. Not to mention that it's impossible to talk about BotW on /v/.

It's Zelda general, not BotW only. There's always things to talk.

Guys, I really wanna play Hyrule Warriors, I love these shit Musou games, the problem is I only have an old 3DS, should I bite the bullet?

_No

...'kay.

Seriously though, do what you like. It's a good game (can be a bit grindy if you find yourself wanting to actually complete some of the modes), and I found the story to be quite alright. It's definitely much better performance on the WiiU though.

I'm familiar with Musou titles, I know what I'm getting, it's more about the performance since the 3DS has more modes and I don't want to buy a New 3DS just for it. Thanks for the opinions anyway, I'll think more about it.

Zelda's ears

One last bump from me.

>no fish workout buddy to sit on me
Life isn't fair

You know what, here's another.

;_;

stop posting fish

I heard the performance on the og 3ds is absolute shit and borderline unplayable.

Never.

Post more then so I don't have to keep bumping the thread from the abyss. Or we could just let it die.

It's kinda fun (in a different way) starting a new game with the DLC after knowing where everything is. I can grab Majora's Mask, go to the Castle and get good weapons while no one attacks me, just evading the Guardians.

>we could've gotten river zora and sea zora tribes
it's not fair

where's the majora's mask?

sounds about right...

Quick, who's your favourite Link and why?

I'd probably go with SS Link. He's the only one who seems to have some sort agency and who's motivations are good. He's not some random kid who decides to save the world cause a tree tells him to. He's just a guy trying to find his best friend

BotW because he's just not sassy, he's straight up an asshole

What is this from? Where can I find more?

WW waker did that way better.

In some garrison ruins on a lake near the Great Plateau. If you read Misko's journal with the quests it gives you the exact location.

sourcegaming twitter. it's from the master works book

I never find myself caring about any particular Link terribly much, except for SS and BotW Link, so I guess I'd go with the latter.

Windwaker link is my favorite, he's so full of character.

Wind Waker because he actually has a family and that's the only thing that makes me care about main characters

it seems appropriate

What a regal boi
I wonder if this chick says anything different if you talk to her while wearing that

I like TP Link because all the characters seem to care a lot about him but he keep it humble.

I was gonna try that but I forgot where she is

He has a stupid family.

ooh, yeah? what else?

>Sad because of the Amiibo exclusive armor
>nvm the DLC armor is way cooler

Anybody else /notamiibo/ here?

Yo, I managed to escape the amiibohole before making any purchases. I was tempted, tho.

ATLOZ Link for me. I don't why but I feel he fits more the "adventure" feel Zelda has. Also, no pants.

>soup is as powerful as the Great Fairy's Tears in TP
based Granny

Not just that, but I'm also /neveramiibo/.

I've never even seen one in stock. I guess they don't deliver to this frozen wasteland

Well the amiibo exclusive is just old Link clothes anyway (plus Sheik's mask). The difference is that they can be upgraded, the DLC ones can't.

I'm willing to buy those if Nintendo made them DLC. Sometimes I just don't understand their business decisions.

>Wild set requires energetic rhino beetles to upgrade
what the fuck?

I've never even heard of those before

You can't even have one piece of all armors at the same time. There's 100 slots but with all the amiibo and DLC you have 107 pieces.

Good thing I can't buy amiibo then.

it doesn't feel right wearing the royal guard series, it's just doesn't feel like travel wear

This is why you only use it to seduce the ladies.

Link didn't have to aim it at her eyes

How to make girls stop crying?

I wonder if she wears panties under that dress.

Leave the ballgag in.

Usually a loud yell will suffice.

Why didn't Link just shoot Ganondorf in OoT?

Fancy Zelda!

He shot some light arrows, what are you talking about?

>I can't wait to bust a cap in that fool Ganon!

>instead of a swordsman, Link is a gunner
WE GTA HYRULE NAO

I want the next game to give us Zelda customization like BotW gave Link.

I want to watch Zelda slowly put on fancy leggings!!

Is there a point of no return for any quests or something?
I'm moving towards the 4th guardian and don't want to lock myself in some kind of endgame.

Stop sexualizing Zelda.

never

Not that I'm aware of, but the only thing that comes to mind is the completion of the compendium. Unless you're going for 100%, it doesn't matter.

another Zelda doujin for comiket 93 (dec 29th-31st).

twitter.com/morittokoke/status/943104143928860672

Can't you buy pictures in the loli lab anyways?

Walking into ganon's chamber.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Nevermind then.

When is the Urbosa doujin coming out?

Why would she be pissed about that?

Link doesn't have to take pictures of her on the sly

because japanese think every woman is Asuka from NGE, i.e. an annoying, tsundere bitch.

But it's hot

Aw

I kinda wish you could click it and have Link say something afterwards but this was still sad.

I hate how we can't even see the picture once it's given to us. If you want to look at it, you have to watch the whole cutscene all over again. NIGGA JUST PULL IT OUT OF YOUR POCKET

At least you can see it in the cutscene, unlike the reward photo for completing the compendium.

>not wanting to watch the cutscene again
Bitch faggot

You can see it fine after you hang it up?

GET BACK ON THE HORSE LINK!

It's not fine, I want to see it at a higher quality!

Gunslinger Revali best Revali.

It's time for everyone to pause what they are doing, and consider something. 100 years ago, Urbosa showed Link how to sneak into Gerudo Town. We know from in-game experience that this involves Link letting someone put clothing on him.

I now invite you to enjoy a mental image of Urbosa changing Link's clothing for him. Did it take a long time? Did Urbosa tease Link about his shyness? Did Urbosa call Link "pretty"? Did Link blush? How much time was spent fussing with Link's makeup? What perfume did Urbosa sprits onto Link's midriff?

I want Urbosa to rape me hard.

Nintendo finally gives Jojo Fans a Dio Simulator

She won't. It isn't fun for her when you are too weak to put up a struggle.

Speak for yourself.

why would you want to, people are prettier when they cry

just hold them and let them cry themselves out

I saved this from that twitter with the filename "revali could have been cool" and was hanging on to it for a shitpost

I think "gunslinger" is inaccurate and inspired by the poncho, which is really just a native american cloak, not necessarily associated with gunslingers except thanks to spaghetti westerns it's associated with Clint Eastwood. Notice that his bow was a violin, I think originally Revali and Kass were going to be one much cooler bard/archer character.