www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STALEARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

dropship.evolveupdates.com/conversation/hell-of-a-thing
twitter.com/Martin_Anward/status/943097238531854336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aren't they entirely different mods?

Alien Suns is a portrait mod.

Planetary Diversity adds new planet types.

Maybe you're talking about Atmospheres,?

Multiplayer is scary

Kind of surprised to see how much Stellaris gets shit on in these threads, though that's understandable from a single player standpoint. I've been playing it for several months now with a large MP group, and it's gotten progressively more enjoyable. 9+ other people in a game with no AI; the game mechanics are very good for emergent diplomacy (and narratives built around it) and satisfying inter-player dynamics, moreso than Civ/ES/EU4/Sins.

that's because it's made for multiplayer

Stop lying on the internet and go back to bed, Wiz.

>go back to bed
>09:37

There's no reason for Wiz to be awake. We both know that he doesn't actually do anything at work.

yeah, but he still wants his salary, he can sleep in the office anyway, maybe he has a bed there?

Wiz is a dickhead that's crawled up too far his own ass, but that doesn't change the fact that you're missing out with Stellaris MP. Everything converges in a way it doesn't in other games to make you feel invested in the scenarios that arise in MP. In my latest game, I've been formulating a 6-person defensive coalition out of the weakest players to defend against the two best war-gamers and their large empires, and the challenge of actively resolving their differences diplomatically within the imperialist framework of Stellaris while also figuring out how to win militarily against the mega-Nazis is the closest I think I've gotten to a stimulating emergent simulation of geopolitics in any strategy game.

>playing with real people causes real life-like politics to happen
whoa, nobody could've foreseen that

You're implying that I have friends.

Why doesn't /civ4xg/ play together?

Because there's no tool to set up games conveniently.

Why do you need a tool?

Yeah no shit, the point is that Stellaris supports "real life-like politics" for MP better than any of the other dozens of strategy games I've played.

There are a lot of general Stellaris groups in various Steam and forum communities that are willing to play with you. They mostly use Discord to coordinate and Discord is kind of garbage in a number of ways, but with it I've been attending regular weekly sessions for months now with a community of 20+ people.

Because I am a tool.

most 4x games and some other strategy games have pretty long matches and it could be hard to coordinate with a lot of players

Jokes on you I don't have shitlaris, I just pointed out the fact that civ4xg is one of the only generals with no official steamgroup/discord/ts/irc server

don't

Yes, god forbids civ4xg autists from playing together.

>C# Aurora 70-80% done.
STEVEEEEEEEEE

We should make a /civ4xg/ steam group

>AI declares war on my suzerain
>protect it, or liberate it
>take some enemy cities and/or gold in the peace talks
>alright now multiply that by 5

What the fuck is the AI even doing in this game. It's fucking furious at my suzerains

What's eating you chief?

No. It's better than BE and VI, but I can't really say it's better than modded V.

I cannot wait for Rise and Fall to fix none of this.

Post map. The endless AI kicks my teeth in.

>ferry line starting at the sewage lake dam
Should I worry that this is actually working?

First time with Lumeris.

good post

The waters are super rough since the dam changes its water output all the time to maintain the lake's water level. I would never ride this thing.

Is the riftborn AI just retarded? Every time they're in a corner of the map with no systems and basically worthless all game long.

They gifted me all their systems the last war but they're colonizing like cockroaches again. Genocide soon.

Dumb question, but doesn't Warlock 2 VERY HEAVILY reference Master of Magic?

Stockpiles/building exportation tech when? I want a shortcut that isn't buyout for new systems. Why can Dust be instantly transported for other systems' buildings anyway?

dropship.evolveupdates.com/conversation/hell-of-a-thing

Nanomasheens.

I want the blueprint ai bug fixed

The last time I checked, nano-machines couldn't teleport across parsecs on demand like that.

What's that?

steam group is alright if it's used for game-finding. Discord and other chats are unnecessary since this general exists

Some people like quicker chatting but there's no reason we can't ask in thread for players.

I don't remember canals.

Who Basing-Se here?

Is it sensible to just put one Craver and the rest Slaves on undepleted Planets? I mean Slaves "only" get 100% FIDSI increase in contrast to the Cravers 150% FIDSI but in exchange the Planet doesn't get depleted in just 10 Turns.

>indian water park

Wait, so you don't need to remove terrain features to build walls?

For some reason they get completely fucked by pirates. When I turn off pirates they do well.

>free dose of e.coli with every ride!

These look so comfy and Cusco man, those mountains, that wall, and that pop count. What speed and how do I raise a comfy dynasty that is a nightmare to invade?

>multiplayer

Doesn't the wall not actually stop anyone?

>Yeah no shit, the point is that Stellaris supports "real life-like politics" for MP better than any of the other dozens of strategy games I've played.
Start playing other games
Even the EU series or Dominions supports that shit better

Yeah, I'd rather not have my play time dictated by when other people are free to play. I can barely get four other nerds schedules aligned for a pen and paper rpg, I'm not going to do the same for my vidya. Would rather play an actually good game.

It's a balancing act. There's no right answer, but the closest I can think of is using slaves when you have a limited number of systems, Cravers when you are in full on galaxy-eater mod. Another possible strategy is to try and preserve valuable worlds, i.e. fertile or special ones, whilst eating everything else. But ultimately you are gonna eat everything so don't worry to much about it.

>coming soon
They've been repeating this for a while now haven't they?

Do you think they're waiting for the modding contest to be over?

Not really, it was always planned to be here soon
>You were over 240,000 to contribute until the very last minute, and managed to unlock all six reward tiers! The team has started to create the content, which will be delivered in a free DLC, about a month from now.
(That was late november)

Nah, the last path was giant, so they are probably just figuring out how to fix most issues without breaking them.

What does it mean, lads?
twitter.com/Martin_Anward/status/943097238531854336

Oh okay. I'm new to their games. ES2 seems to be quite fun.

That you'll be able to retreat units.

I means that ground combat will be a fraction closer to the complexity that it deserves, which to my opinion is better than nothing.

>drop deathball of however many cheap cannon fodder troops I can fit on the planet
>vaporize everything I face through sheer numbers
soviet union knew how to wage war

Means Stellaris is not a very good game

soon

I thought you always could

Only the fleets, if I remember right.
That'sa huge IF here, given I haven't played since release. But that's all I see in the screenshots, and it wouldn't make sense for Wiz to show us what we already have.

whats the sim called again from the russian in which you can travel through space and see simulated galaxies suns and planets

Spore?

noo
i found it myself, it is space engine

Not a city builder or a RTS or even 4X.
Next time ask /indie/, they're good with obscure and miscellaneous games. And they might even be interested in that.

Do pearl based districts expand exploitation? I know the altar does, but what about the others?

if it's a district (AKA you physically build it on the map), it'll expand the number of hexes you exploit

Cargo docks don't expand I'm pretty sure.

I thought they expand and count for district level?

those don't count, they're in the water

hey anons, is there a way to alter max galaxy size limits in Stellaris on a pedo'd version? thanks

They count for level, but don't expand. If you want to check it for yourself just load up a game with ocean and look at coast line, there are no tile yields deeper than 1 tile into the ocean.

I'm just saying that not every district does that, which is why I wanted to double check about altar of winter ones.

Already said that the EU series feels inferior in terms of MP, and as far as Dominions is concerned, the diplomacy in that is very short-term and conquest-oriented, with no kind of longer-term variation and emergent player goals beyond fucking over others.

SP Stellaris is trash, but MP Stellaris is an entirely different game. Really you're only missing out by not taking advantage of one of the existing well-organised stellaris MP communities that actually adhere to regular schedules.

>Already said that the EU series feels inferior in terms of MP
I see, what a brilliant argument, it utterly defeats me.

>very short-term and conquest oriented
Almost like real fucking life then, from a point of view of geopolitics it's a very realist game after all with the endgoal to eliminate everyone else. Which is, of course, the same as in fucking Stellaris. You can't even make the EU / CK / Vicky arguments which are 'there's no technical winners, so you don't need to go for WC runs and each can do their own thing' no Stellaris is a poorly built 4x game with victory conditions so any diplomacy therein must revolve around snatching victory before others.

>really you're missing out...
Then go take advantage of it yourself, Wiz. We already know your games all revolve around your worthless office multiplayer.

Should be in the defines.lua file in the main directory (~/common/defines.lua where ~ is the install directory)

thanks lad, gonna test it out and report back in a moment.

As a general rule, anything you can do in the normal version you can also do in the paedo version, due to how Paradox games have their information laid out in plaintext files.

thanks user
map works fine, 1600 star galaxy looks a lot more fun with a higher cap on AI civs and fallen empires.
note though, i modified this through stellars/map, rather than stellaris/common/defines.lua

curious to see if there are any legitimate mods that add more interstellar objects like comets, planetary accretion disks (which can later form full star systems with colonizable planets), and other shit

Yeah ~/map has the info too, I didn't realize that was what you were going for
Anyhow adding that stuff shouldn't be all that difficult, though actual dynamic star systems that evolve is probably not supported.
Also you realize that while planetary accretion disks coagulate 'quickly', we're talking about 'quickly' on astronomic timescales so in the span of tens of millions of years, and then they need to cool off and not be huge balls of lava which takes another half a billion years right?

Hey Genghis Khan announced. I guess that's something.

yeah, but there are also primitive civs that go from bronze age to modernity real fuckin quick. so accretion disks 9 times out of 10 (or more like 99.999999% of the time) will just sit there and look pretty, maybe for research, but other times they can form some pretty cool star systems. just a thought desu

binary systems could be cool too

The sadness that engulfs me when I realize after a long delay that you were on about Civ VI is indescribable, not because you were on about Civ VI but because it took me so long to remember Civilization as a relevant entity.

My apologies. I will refrain from referencing it in the future

Guys, a friend is looking for a cheap and comfy civ in space. He already played Endless Space, but Stellaris(with all the DLC and shit) is too expensive for him.

pedo my friend

Gal Civ 2
Moo2
SotS (mostly a wargame)
SoaSe (not turn based)

>new gaymen rig
>download the extra large galaxy mod for Stellaris
>1600 stars, 48 AI civs, max amount of pre-FTL civs,
>quadruple distance between stars because space should be BIG
>install some extra portraits and events to prevent it from becoming too samey
>extra traits and governments mods for more variations
>couple other mods, mainly extra buildings and internal politics ones
>more crises and multiples crisis mod
>play as some your general nice guy materialist/xenophile/egalitarian humans
>load in
>whoaa... my god its full of stars.....
>build a decent little empire of a couple of uplifted races and some bellingerent shrooms put down
>barely a gigantic dent in the giant unknown the galaxy is
>already several gigantic empires of 50+ planets have formed with some similarly huge federations kicking around
>have to join a federation to avoid getting overran
>galacticpolitics.exe
>trying to build up my power while dealing with all sorts of internal shit
>realize all this shit is going on in a SINGLE arm of the galaxy
>subspace echoes...

Pretty much the best game of Stellaris I ever had and yet it just makes me even sadder, knowing how easy it would be to unfuck the game and how much potential is wasted. I just want to feel the best feel of Stellaris, how empires come and go through history, how no empire lasts forever and the galaxy is ancient and full of the ruins of precursors.

Hey guys! Please buy stellaris!! :)