/xgg/ - Xenogames General #43

Previous Thread: ========== Xenoblade 2 ==========

>Link to official JP twitter:
twitter.com/xenobladejp?lang=en

>XB2 Trailer
[YouTube] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Character Trailer - Nintendo Switch

>XB2 Direct with world & gameplay explanations
[YouTube] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Direct 11.7.2017

>XB2 Story trailer (medium spoilers, at your own risk)
[YouTube] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Story Trailer - Nintendo Switch

>XB2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XB game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/MRMxvWHH

>XB2 Blade, Combat and Quests FAQ
pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW

>XB2 Blade combo elemental chart
imgur.com/a/OiBPb

>XB2 Info Doc. Please help contribute to it.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/edit#gid=0

>XB2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade X ==========

>XBX Links pastebin (faq, docs etc)
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY

==============================

Please mark your spoilers properly, anons.
If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW
youtube.com/watch?v=FKz48dSRuzc&t=170s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd fuck Lin and Elma at the same time desu

Fief of Forgetfulness? Right at the bridge near the "start" of the city there are stairs that lead to a walkway that goes under the bridge. From there you can safely jump down onto some small rooftops that lead down to the ledge where you need to go, just follow the collectible sparkles. Also make sure the tide is low, it's inaccessible at high tide.

>Xenoblade X dialogue

Did you buy him a hot dog?

requesting the one about the assassination of Nagi with Nagi in the party.

Cool thanks man

I was looking for one because I somehow didn't already have it.

I know he gives positive affinity if you agree to it, though. He wants the challenge.

TASTY SAUSAGE THE SIZE OF POPPI!

What's the deal with Noppons liking phallic food? Mushrooms and sausages, not that they are bad together but it seems too coincidental.

T A S T Y
S A U S A G E

Requesting the one with Mia saying "I miss my dads" and Cross and the Nopon reacting. I'm still looking for that one.

MY FIST IS THE DIVINE BREATH

I need help with the We Meet Again sidequest in Mor Adain.

Looking for the secret hideout but i can seem to get to the point on the map. The shopping area level is to high and the elevator brings you to low, bit i dont see any way to get to the middle.

>Rex
>clueless asshole throughout the entire game
>constantly echoing the thoughts of others
>not fucking once does he manage to figure something out on his own
>'oy feckface you ever use that hook to PULL things'
>'whooooooooa whaaaaat'
>'COOL PLAY HUH GUYS'
>'it was about pyra, dickhead'
>'whoaaaaaa whaaaaat'
>hey rex do a basic task
>'basic task?'
>yeah dumbass can you move this thing over there
>'move..? thing..? how..?'

>boreas and trap on Nia
>wulfric and zenobia on Zeke
who do I even roll on at this point? looks like I'm kinda set.

Pretty sure I just dropped down onto there from above at some point. No idea if that was intended or not.

Always roll on Zeke.

Should I use Floren or Nim on Nia? Floren seems like he'd be better because of the debuff cancel.

I hope someone figures out how to inject new text into switch games so we can get a xenoblade 2 fan translation. The official one isn't horrible, but it loses a lot of the original characterization.

Either works but Floren is better.

Go to the main square with the fountain and looking at the palace, go right and there will be a little alleyway with catwalks you can go down. Go all the way down till you can and you can only drop to another platform. It's right there

Name Ursula's back up singers.

King Dickweed doesn't have anything for Herald even though I've maxed her affinity, do I just have to go further into chapter 7 before it unlocks?

So what are all the sidequests that give blades as rewards? I can't find a list anywhere.

Thanks. Found it.

Ursula and the Bitballers

thanks senpai.
Why does she have a big dildo on her back?

Guess you didn't check the OP document

Why is everyone so fucking stupid in chapter 3?

If only the OP had some kind of convenient info doc with all of this information...

In retrospect I should have renamed that something like 'tora hears about more tasty sausages'.

How in the fuck do I not pull aggro with a 3rd stage driver combo when Pyra/Mythra is in ascended form? The damage is overwhelming.

use the doc. several hundred anons died to bring that information to you

That's just her raygun. I refused to use that model myself since it completely obscured whoever had it equipped.

>can't finish Wulfric's quest because Pyra isn't in the party, presumably because she shows up in a cutscene

Wow, game. Really smart. I love how the trapped miners are now just standing there waiting.

are you sure that's just not her mega-sized pocket rocket?

What roles are the torna blades going to be?

Sever: Wind/TNK
Obrona: Fire/?
Haze: ?/HLR

Explain this

Mia is an innocent maiden despite her vast experience with alien probes.

Best place to salvage for cores/money?

CHOCO has difficulties with feet sometimes

I sent Zenobia on her special merc mission with the "?????" time remaining, and I thik there was something mentioned about meeting someone somewhere in Goldsmouth.
where do I go to continue this, assuming it's like Azami's.

>Farm the shit out of cores preparing for the endless grind to get the final random Rare Blade.
>First legendary core I open is her
Well shit...

Walk around in goldsmouth and it will autocomplete once you talk to a certain someone.

Never seen something with arthritis? My grandmother had her pinkie toe angled out just right that.

Mia is a slut at heart and she just doesn't know it yet.
Just like Hope!

birb

If they think I'm gonna have a blade on my team that's a goddamn cripple, then they've got another thing coming

>her

Who floren?

HOPE IS PURE. LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS

Alexa is the only pure girl, her love for mechs is perfectly normal.

Vale, used justice boosters too, Those REALLY help in trying to shunt desired Rare blades to a particular driver.

this is nowhere in the doc you fucking cocksucker

>Haze
>Rex, are you going to Fan's funeral?
>lmao u wot m8 she's right here ur a fuckin' funny one u are
I guess we don't know the names of the Blades that Mik and Patty use at the end of Chapter 4, but they'll probably be obtainable too.
>two new Blades after beating Malos/Akhos with Mythra
>two new Blades after beating Mikhail/Patroka
That's pretty good.

Doc has nothing on where this person is. Do you know?

I would be okay with this

If you didn't put her in Skell Suit, you clearly hate her.

sure

I mean, she's only good when using a Skell, so there's no reason to not give her a Skell suit.

>covering up delicious brown
haram

Can't wait for all those blades to be NG+ exclusive so you have to beat your way through the story again at level 99 or some shit

senpai why do you have my old as fuck image of my Alexas?
It's even desaturated looking. compared to

>Having her dress like a Brazilian whore
AbsolutelyDisgusting.jpeg

Where's the earlygame 300+ AA chip?

damn nigga he callin you out

Who here thinks we will get a Xenoblade X2?

>no switch profile art with xenoblade characters

Why nintendo hate xenoblade for? Even mario odysess got switch profile art on release

that my wife you're talking about.

Because they know everyone would flock to Poppi.

no seriously. Where is this information in the doc. It's not fucking there.

She's a slut. SLUUUUUUT

tfw no lewd friends to be blushy crushy toward

>pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW

Blushy-crushy and lewd are incompatible.

>pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW
Well that's not the fucking doc, is it? that's a separate fucking page completely unrelated to it
thanks

Meanwhile at /xgg/'s BLADE Barrack...

"Read the fucking OP" also extends to the google doc and viceversa.

Anyone got that gif of Lao and L sitting on the couch, cycling through multiple outfits?

Blades Barraks are weird sometimes.

Also requesting this

Actually I found it. Wasn't there a similar one for Nagi?

Why do Nopons like running the wheel? You can threaten to take away his wheel time but at the same time, he's pissed you reduced him to physical labor? Well which one is it?

He needs to be in the wheel so he can be a reference to the first game and because he enjoys being a pain.

Oh, I never played the first game but this is good to know.

In the first game he's a high-level sidequest boss who battles you indirectly and is punished with hamster wheel.

It's also worth mentioning -because it's so absurd - that he shares a battle theme with a big story boss.
youtube.com/watch?v=FKz48dSRuzc&t=170s

Does everyone just act like sluts and not wear clothing in the BLADE Barrack?

Mims leave you a bit on the loose side

Wait one fucking second. XCX barrack is called BLADE? Don't tell me the island shulk and rex is on/ headed to is Mira.

jesus christ, she really does belong on Zeke.

>Lin going through puberty while in a mim

>Want to make Affinity Max Evade V aux cores
>Missing some sort of rare fish to be able to do so
>XC2 has no collectopedia

What is the goal here? That I go to every indistinguishable node in every zone, figure out which ones are fish, then hit it enough to go "oh I guess this doesn't have the rare drop I need"?

I really love this game but with a few less utterly stupid design decisions and an extra 6+ months in development it could've easily been my favourite of all time.

>Vale and Mythra having girl chats at night in their rooms
CUTE!

No.

But they you didn't need to play XC1 to understand XC2. I'm not falling for your tricks anymore. "It's something with this planet" could be a reference to the Aegis coming into contact with their world.

Builders of a Legacy After the Destruction of Earth

or

Beyond the Logos Artificial Destiny Emancipator

Its not related to XC2 at all. Simply the name of the organisation.