/twg/ - Total War General

>Warhammer
youtube.com/watch?v=qLSezK6_N5w
store.steampowered.com/app/594570/
totalwar.com/blog/reprisal-update-final-patch-notes (NEW)
tl;dr: Laboratory and Reprisal updates now live, more balances & updates in January alongside campaign DLC and FLC

>History
store.steampowered.com/app/694880/Total_War_ROME_II__Empire_Divided/
store.steampowered.com/app/712100/Total_War_Saga_Thrones_of_Britannia/
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-campaign-map-reveal
tl;dr New Britain map is fuck huge so you can never escape the rain

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/totalwar/status/861928757992472576
youtube.com/watch?v=g3CmxjTFv_Y
twitter.com/totalwar/status/884796961303535617
youtube.com/watch?v=zB6FaGBz0Lo
twitter.com/totalwar/status/897442766984269825
youtube.com/watch?v=k8EQ1KNkpmw
youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0
youtube.com/watch?v=htdxK2FtYII
youtube.com/watch?v=8kDlrU3kUhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Hmm

[rattle]

>tfw fleshbag

What's your favorite faction and why /twg/?

Beastmen bullcock

Alfred the Great!

All are welcome as long as they obey Settra.

Vampire Counts and because spooky.

HOW SOON UNTIL SPOOK

CHAOS

IS

STRONG

Lore fact : the Ogre Kangdomz and Tomb Kangz are good friends because skeletons aren't very tasty or nutritious

The Huns may have left us for now, but it's time to move our defences into the valleys of the Alps.

Does anyone actually care about Game of Thrones of Vikangz or whatever it's called? I've seen maybe two people mention it.

In honour of the upcoming Settra, supreme spook, bone of bones, greatest of rattlers and all he can spook, post a spooky screenshot.

I would care if it were DLC for Attilla and thus ensured a new patch. But it's just an overpriced standalone so I'll get it in a sale or something.

Also bongs are the least interesting people on the face of the planet, save perhaps the Chinaman.

Can't wait to crush those inferior spooksters beneath glorious nehekharan chariot wheels.

Not really. Pretty boring setting for me personally. Hoping the next major release will do new shit and change/add mechanics.

Could not care less.

Skaven are actually really polite and orderly, they've been discriminated against quite badly.

IMMINENT SKELETONS

At least Malekith doesn't come to bed late, crying about how unhappy he is and then expect you to cuddle at 4am

t. playing video games to bury the pain of a failing relationship

>yfw Chaos invasion in the south is replaced with Nagash invasion

What's the name of the mod that stops AI from bothering you 5 times a turn with ebin proposals of alliances? NO YOUR FUCKING LIZARD SHIT I DONT WANT TO BE YOUR FRIENDS!!!

Ogres grind bones to make bread.

That's a racist and mean spirited stereotype. Enjoy your ban bigot.

Is today the day?

that's just a lie ogres tell people to scare them, they'd never bother making bread when they can just gobble the bones down as is

So are ogres going to be fat pieces of shit or are they going to be lean mean killing machines like the top half of a dragon ogre?

They're fat-looking pieces of shit whose massive guts are solid muscle.

They're the ultimate strongfat build.

Dunno

Ogre are walking mountains of muscle but they all have a layer of blubber on them to protect them. Don't let the fat fool you

>Fat.
>Loud.
>Obnoxious.
>Eat all the time.
>Obsessed with guns.
>Ruthless capitalists.
>Leader is a retarded rich guy.
>Cosplay as other races
>Constantly get involved in other peoples conflicts.
>"""Native""" lands were conquered from another race, once mighty, but now reduced to a few inbred alchoholics.
>What little culture they have is based entirely around shitty food, as a result they immitate and appropriate other peoples culture.
>Reliant on the mass labor of a lesser race to do all the shitty jobs they don't want to do.
>Are constantly kept in check by a race of large-nosed, darkhaired, hatwearing, greedy imperialists.

And this is why Ogres are the worst faction

gutlets are outcasts in ogre society

ONE HOUR
N
E

H
O
U
R

How do I beat Greenskins as Vamps? I always get stomped in MP.

Make your army extra spooky, then use black knights/blood knights to run down routing greenskins

>CA uploads the beastmen trailer by mistake

Do you skelly cucks really believe that CA will drop the trailer only one day after starting OMG HYPE TRAIN routine? There will be at least two more days of shitty letters and le ebin hints

When has that ever been the case?

everytime so far

What's wrong lad?

You could make the same America analogies with Dark Elves as well

Technically TK shouldn't be able to recruit and reinforce outside of former Nehekhara empire.
But we all know CA doesn't give a single fuck about spicing up gameplay and TK will work exactly the same as any other faction.

should have been the same for lizardmen by that logic , theres no spawning pool anywhere in bretonnia etc

She's chronically dissatisfied with everything. Even if we have a great time together (I cook her dinner, go down on her, etc.) by the very next day she's right back to acting like our relationship is doomed. I'm close to just giving up on the relationship entirely and moving all my crap into the second bed until she can move out.

May 9, 2017
twitter.com/totalwar/status/861928757992472576
May 11, 2017 (Thursday)
youtube.com/watch?v=g3CmxjTFv_Y

Jul 11, 2017
twitter.com/totalwar/status/884796961303535617
Jul 13, 2017 (Thursday)
youtube.com/watch?v=zB6FaGBz0Lo

Aug 15, 2017
twitter.com/totalwar/status/897442766984269825
Aug 16, 2017 (Wednesday)
youtube.com/watch?v=k8EQ1KNkpmw

Generally, trailer day is THURSDAY
Not WODINSTAG
except for rats
ok

Dump her asap.

So it's either tomorrow(unlikely) or the day after(more likely).
Who the fuck got the idea they'd released it today?

Wednesday is inherently more spooky than Thursday

It she sees problems but doesn't take action to resolve them, she's not someone to keep

>tfw no trailer today

Wait so no trailer today? Did some user just pull the trailer release being today out of his ass and we all ran with it?

Umm normies fuck off?!

>not waiting frightenday or sanday

There's no way to fix a failing relationship, dont let anyone convince you otherwise.

>fantasy DLC
WHAT THE FUCK
YOU TOLD ME FANTASY WAS DEAD
THRONES OF BRITANNIA WAS SUPPOSED TO STOP IT
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've seen the trailer, it is cinematic, it potrays Norscans raiding Tombs, then once outside a giant pyramid, a violent sandstorm erupts and Settra emerges from the dust and a tomb king army appears behind him, the Norscans are visibly terrified and the trailer ends with a closeup of setttra stating his famous ''Settra does not serve, he rules.

I didn't wanna shit up the thread with my /blogposting/ either but this is the only online community I can even remotely consider myself a part of and I just feel like shit.

She has -serious- issues with self-loathing and depression, and we went to therapy once for it but it only seemed to give us a distraction instead of actually resolving anything.

Public order is critical! Rebellion next turn!

[Spoiler]I hope I'm not shitting up the thread but it's rather quiet today so I'll ask you anyway. Why is she that way? Did you suggest professional help? I also had huge problems with my gf at the start of our relationship due to being long distance at the time, but I chose to stay and help. This was two years ago and it did work out (I'm going to propose next year), but staying isn't always an option.[/spoiler]

Fuck off, historyfag.
Norsca got delayed to fucking May because of you.

Have you tried directing her to the Light of Tengri and the Endless Blue Sky?

youtube.com/watch?v=YWdD206eSv0

give up, man, use ctrl-s

>implying the trailer wont be today

>tfw I fuck up the spoiler twice

Sounds stressing 2bh. I mean, it sounds fixable but unless she deliberately chooses to get help it will only get worse.

>So we enter the tomb on the morrow
Probably this

Do what you can, user. Ask her what the damn problem is. If she can't answer that, or you can't solve whatever it is, at least you tried.

CA are a consistent company, the trailer won't be out today, it will be tomorrow.

Only every day

youtube.com/watch?v=htdxK2FtYII

Falsflagging this hard.

NOOOOO

Best bro soon

On the plus side at least it'd be her moving out and not me. I like my piece of shit cheap-ass apartment.

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR TURN

What causes these self worth issues?

FUCK OFF FANTASYCHAD
LET US AT LEAST COMPLAIN A BIT

>R2 DLC
>VIKANGZ
>next big one is probably China
WHEN
WILL
THESE
FUCKING
BRITBONGS
JUST
MAKE
VICTORIA

That's true. They could've made spawning mechanic, like you can recruit certain units only in certain turns but they'd be cheap or something.

Then why did we get the missive on Monday? Clearly Tuesday or Wednesday is missive day. There is no set day of the week for anything other than streams which are on a Wednesday.
>Skaven trailer released day after missive
>Wood Elf trailer released day after missive
>K&W trailer released day after missive
>G&G trailer released day after missive
>Beastmeme trailer released day after missive
No, clearly they are going to release it 2 days after the missive instead because...?

TODAY IS THE DAY

Skaven, because rape

Wait so does mortal empire let me play tww I campaigns? Even though I only got tww ii?

No you need both games to play ME.

you can only factions you've bought

hahaha. no.

You don't magically get the first game for free just because you bought the second.

>Not WODINSTAG

TRAILER IS HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=8kDlrU3kUhU

Dumb fake trailer poster

>Today' not the day

NO

really grims my graves...

Where is it

Trailers usually come out at 3pm in the uk. It's only 2.

Relax, Grace is busy fiddling herself.

tomorrow