bnsgfriends.imgur.com/
bnsgindex.imgur.com/
bnshistorian.imgur.com/

>Creating a new OP
pastebin.com/fKXTy7PE

>Previously on /bnsg/

cat lyns #1

mental illness #2

cat lyns are gay and you're a soyboy if you play one.

I used to be fully straight when I joined here

I used to be mentally stable when I joined here...

no u

I haven't changed at all from when I joined here

I used to want dick before I joined here

First for NA server is fucking dead.

That's right I started a ton of memes and don't you ever forget it I'm the greatest thing to have ever graced this shitty general I'm cool and depressed it's so hard for me to just find a friend I can be truly honest with

Go to sleep donkey

I actually just woke up a bit ago. It's almost 6:30 AM.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little “nyaa~” post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just shitpost more. Oh, and we all know the posts. The "do you like cat lyns”, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about cat lyns. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic cat lyn fapping NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "CAT LYNS #1 CAT LYNS #1 CAT LYNS #1." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Calm down Blaze

Fascinating read but anyone who has devoted so much time and their life to this game wouldn't give a fuck about that writeup.

I don't think that's blaze
He's not that retarded to know half of the shit in that post
I hope

Why does this feel like some copypasta with small edits.
And a lot of points there are just wrong.
If you want to shitpost him at least do it properly.

For once, that's not me. It's old copypasta, with a few things replaced for stuff to do with user's fixation on "cat lyns" which is probably that one who only ever types 'good meowning' and gets like ten people (probably all the same person) going "this is my favorite lyn" which is shit taste in itself as I've seen many better ones - like if I had to choose one, it would be Arppr's BD.

The pasta originated back from when "cuck" was the entire vocabulary of both /pol/ and /v/, with all of what was changed here instead being the word, er, cuck. It was a fascinating time really, the sort of which Dee Dee from Dexter's Laboratory would be dancing around chanting "That's all you can say!" but everyone knows Dexter shitposts on /g/ instead, while constantly denying he has a secret laboratory.

Of course, it's still going strong to this day, but that would just devolve into a massively pointless meta discussion about the reddit invasion, fappening and trump's presidency, and this isn't the place for that, although most people would say this isn't the place to discuss Blade and Soul either, and they'd be right, probably. Hell, even this post doesn't really have anything to do with BnS, except for the picture related and the words "Blade and Soul" so I've sort of accidentally contributed nothing, apart from giving you a slightly distracting read for 20-30 seconds. Dreadfully sorry about that, have a phenomenal day anons
^_^ d

Arppr's bd is cuter, but his lyn fm is the best

Even his Lyn is a noodle

Does anyone know anything about the original KR lines in the game? I'm using the JP voice lines like a weeb and literally every character is 100 times more likable than the English lines give off.

another bump...

Post thighs

dead

Do you want to bring the thread back to life

That would be nice.
Bumping it so often feels kinda wrong.

I want to help!

Can I impregnate you to bring more posters to life?

Can we get that outfit anymore?

You can do so by kill yourself

>Lightning BM
wew lad

Is that even possible?

Anyone happen to know?

Cute pantsus :3

stop posting then

man stfu all the previous christmas costumes will be in f10 soon

Calm down tranny, I just asked a question.

when will boss mode come back?

hello

>l-look tomato I-I'm using y-your mods n-now will you have sex with me p-please

lol

>someone "claimed" me using one of those anime discord bots

calm down you massive autistic sperg lol

okay blaze

i'd fug hate without the mods hello

;)

I can't tell if the eu """banter""" that always happens in the thread is ironic or if you people are literally that autistic.

>can't read the mood
>calls others autistic
lmao

This thread will never revive as long as people like maku are around

Oh and tomato, can't forget that attention whore

Its not banter though
We just throw that one guy a bone
A lot

finally made a gon i like since jins can't be fms, i won blade & soul i think

onii-chan and i will rule over this dead ass board
the thread isn't going to revive, people move on and shit happens. too many people have quit or only play casually now. others don't like avatarfagging because of the negativity.
who cares if someone calls your batch of pixels ugly or calls you a cunt. they're probably a cunt too.

You have fucking autism

Me too man, me too

dont be mean

why tho

someone help me cum

You and your 'oniichan' have made 5 people I know stop visiting the thread and some even quit to avoid him.

Post names of these people or you're talking out your ass.

Fuck off I won't bring them into this so maku can shit talk my friends like he's done to everyone else he blames for break downs

So these 5 people are just in your head? LOL

you don't like something, you stop being near it. not a hard concept. you have your discord hugbox now so what's the point in an anonymous forum? want to make sure that your friends will see when you shit on them anonymously?
if you don't like the people here, why don't you leave?

If you're that curious ask the raid discord or lolith's I'm sure you'll get your names there
I am now you two fucks have fun bumping the thread and wondering why you're in a clan with people constantly leaving

Dont try to act tough now bitch. Fuck off before you get your little autistic feelings hurt. No one is going to praise you for your fucking ugly ass Gon.

Hi, this is news to me. Who have I been talking shit about?

You mad bro?

but i'm not on a /bnsg/ clan anymore, my FM is in BIO which is mostly full of my friends and not two-faced retards.
but i got plenty of praise for my gon, i was pretty proud of it. it suits my tastes just fine, it doesn't need to make your peepee hard. also it's not acting tough, it's being an adult. if you don't like a scenario remove yourself from the scenario, just like arveene did with the bnsg raids :)

Hilarious

Fuck off

Thanks man

Thanks for the blog bitch. I don't even play this fucking game anymore. Work on that autism though.

I don't know anyone named "Fuck off" but that'd be pretty amazing if he managed to get that through bns without his name being forced to change!

isn't shitposting the thread of a game you don't play anymore pretty autistic?

Get tripcodes

>What is phoneposting from work
Idiot

>spending time at your job on Veeky Forums
>not autistic
hmmmm

Didn't you have tranny friends to orbit and act like?
Don't you run like a little bitch when you hear that one guy's name from na?

lmao he literally left a disco because reto was in it

talk about mental problems

>overusedlaughingsandwichman

Multiple times too LMAO

>leaving somewhere because someone you don't like is there
maybe you should try it sometime

Sorry we don't have mental breakdowns and ditch entire groups and even regions just because of 1 person

>when you bring the thread back to life through the power of autism and drama
lmao

Look everyone he's running away as usual.

Kill yourself already you fleshwaste

Hi, i'm still here. What am I running away from in here?

Such anger user. You want to waste that kinda emotion on me or let go and find better things to channel it towards?

have a nice day

Seriously get a trip and these threads would repopulate. You're not a popular person and your embarrassing as fuck

No one finds "~" or "LMAO" funny

luu THIS triggered

You too user. Take care.

I don't think anyone really cares that much about me user. These threads are dead because the game has been around for awhile. Friend circles have been established and discords setup. The thread just becomes what you see now after awhile, shitposting and drama. I'm just one person I don't have that much effect and I don't even interact much here lmao.

Then make the last few months of bnsg bearable for the rest of us

Nah
I'll have a breakdown and channel it at my friends instead LMAO

I think Maku is funny and cool.

damn this place is pathetic

Blame the people who constantly quit and remove people only to come back entirely for attention