wowtoken.info

>Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Old thread:

Shit, right as I made mine.

This is the one

Real thread is over here, stop with threadwars

I was actually defending the draenei fag last thread but holy shit that neurotic autism.

Don't forget to cuddle a Worgen today, /wowg/! :3

now you know why you should never

I don't even really frequent Veeky Forums that much, was just thinking I could help. Maybe it'll stay around for the end of this thread at least. But probably not.

your thread is unlinked, out of order and filled entirely with shitposts and bumps that you put there to keep it alive. fuck off. Shoulda let it die and made a new one for the change over instead of being a turboautist and insisting everyone play in your sewer.

Stop supporting thread fights. Real thread here

we're here

you need to stop now.

no, you're just samefagging your uber autism thread.
EVERYONE REMEMBER TO REPORT

this one was first

real thread

fuck offyou autistic sperg

I can't believe we did it again, what the fuck is happening /wowg/?

Why does that nigga have to keep using the same picture every thread?

that thread he's spamming is a fucking mess of bumps and samefags just to keep it going. He should have let it die and started a new thread with a link back if he wanted to make the next thread, instead of trying to push an old necro'd shitpost filled as the "New" thread. You can't just let a sperg like this have his way, one win and you multiply your problems because then any time he doesnt get his way he'll start flinging shit like this. Dude posted nothing but bumps and thread links for like a hundred posts in a multiple different threads just to try and force everyone into his OP. That's spam and needs to get him a three day vacation at least.

He did not post a new thread, he necro'd a dead thread and when people didnt go along he shat up two other threads to get his way.

real thread is here

Because he's a mentally unhinged autist, in case that wasn't brutally clear already.

I am reporting every single post you make, FYI. This is bizarre and egregious shitposting and you lack self awareness enough to see what a lunatic you're being.

Don't forget to spread some Christmas cheer these holidays.

real thread is here

real thread

Those are some pretty nice sweater puppies

Fuck off and get a life cunt, i'm not going to your gay ass shit thread.

ty ty

real thread