/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #672

''Episode 3 Hype Train'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=gfewLG1bcE0

>Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Soon)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14521611
strawpoll.me/14521629
strawpoll.me/14636250
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtu.be/dA-XVmTS-O0
twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/940989971803947008
youtu.be/GUxUG0n0AI4
press.na.square-enix.com/products/2345p364/episode-3-review-screenshots
youtube.com/watch?v=ytH7SLznGzE
youtube.com/watch?v=wU0Pc2tFD-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

The poster child for FAS

D9 you hacks you better fucking use Burn it down in ep3

Chloe is #1

Sorry, posted the wrong image.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Here is some info(s) about Farewell. Lots of things may sound familiar to you but back then they were just rumours, but now some of them got certain. This ll only explaining how story will evolve between them.

There is a reason why this game called "Farewell" but not for the reason you think. We won't lose William nor see Max's moving in other city etc. Farewell term is actually stands for developer's hinting at you something,like like.. playing as Max for the last time -yet you MAY NOT see Max and Chloe for the last time ;)

I need to say this first, episode isn't empty and there are many stuff to do. There will be many side games/puzzles which you will be able to play with Chloe, so story doesn't only include their sitting on couch and reading their letters to each other or only seeing dialogues between them. Imagine Tlou's left behind DLC, (not its ending tho :D) there will be many games (dare,hide and seek/ hiding in closet, pirates) you can play with /stuff to do with Chloe which you can fail or win... since it will be depenant to yor choices, and there will be many adorable variants

Episode itself aren't that short either; its lenght won't be that short, it will be like 1h+ Again, there will be many comfy stuff to do.

Yesss, they will dress like a pirate (remember the pirate photo you saw in Max's room in ep1) you will see them like that.

I told you that it got certain that this game will be all prior to tragic events. As you know, William's alive so is Bongo and you will get chance to see them. Even Joyce -both of them will show up closer to the ending adon't worry episode will be comfy

This is not spoiler but it is a rumour so;

There is a little possibility that Daughter will make cover of Jonathan Morali's Max & Chloe song for this episode. Don't get all whoosh on me yet, this is not certain but I have heard that they are keeping it in mind.

R̝͍̫̠͕̠̹̾̔ͬ̓ ̝̟͈̦̠͔̑A̤̟ͦͯͅ ̛ͫC͇̝̖̗͉͚ͩ̏ ̜̤͍͎̗̃ͯH͎̥̭ͪͯͅ ̛̩ͦͪ̽̐̉̀̓E̛̮̯ͪ̀̍͑͊ͅ ̷̖̐ͬ̏ͭͬͬ̒L̘̖ ̭̪̾ͨ̄̇ ̽ͬ́͗͐͌͌͢D͋̐͑ ̋̃ͩͅÂ̺̮̳͔̘̞ ̢̔̿ͩW̝̹͕͔̓ͣ͂ͯ͊̈ ̋̔ͫ̿̌ͣ̓N̪̠͆ͅͅ ̻̱̟͑̈̊̒ͮ̽͒ ̙̉ͭ̒͠A̰͇̎̏ ͕̦̥͍͇̓͂M͔̼̣̭͚ ̳̝̋́B̬̯̟̘͕̳͆͛̉ ̥̞͍͕̎̎̃ͩͦ̇Ḛ̟̦̥̙͉̾̎͑̐ͯ ̠͜R͈̻̿̔̽ͪ

ALWAYS

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

She's Max's #1!

Would you say the same thing about The Farewell Episode? I doubt it.

EPISODE 3 WHEN?

2 HOURS AND 15 MINUTES

No but it's at MOST 3 hours long; no time to begin any sort of conflict.
BtS is 6-8 hours of a proper story arc; except it lacks anything beyond what you would expect from something like Farwell

Cutest girl also has the cutest girlfriend.

Rachel's mocap actress, probably

Farewell Episode is allowed to be fluff because it's a bonus episode. Not essential to the story of either game. It also takes place before the sad events that start the path to S1 and BtS.

Max Caulfield never turns down a dare from Chloe!

Totally the cutest.

Hope we get the full set of these as pngs.

Mechanic Chloe is cute !

UM

Time to watch my Ep2 playthrough and then play Ep3! See you in a few hours /lisg/

where is this from?

is this screenshoot from ep3?

>putting the bobble head figure in the car has consequences

are you playing the ep 3?

If Rachel is watching her while doing this... things will be hot

It was a nice try.

Square Enix send out screenshots to reviewers. I'm just subscribed to that mailing list

I'm pretty sure Zak didn't mean Rachel's room by this.

leakers predicted this since ep2. just wow. they were right by saying trailer and demo were tricky

If Rachel has to watch that...

And if your intimacy is cloud 9... holy sh-

>Chloe and Max sitting down on a bench together
>Chloe looks over at Max and seems to get lost in her thoughts
>Max: "What are you looking at?"
>Chloe: "Stars."
>Max: "What?"
>Chloe: "Your freckles. They remind me of stars and your face is like the sky."
>Max: "That's...oddly poetic. You feeling okay, Chlo?"
>Chloe: "Yeah. I'm okay."
>Max: "Good. You know if you weren't you could tell me and I'd be there for you, right?"
>Chloe: "Max."
>Max: "Yeah, Chloe?"
>Chloe: "I love you. So fucking much."
>Max: "I love you too, Chloe. Are you sure you're feeling okay?"
>Chloe: "Definitely. I'm more than okay. We're okay."
>Max leans her head against Chloe's shoulder

If Rachel has to watch Chloe get all oily and sweaty under that old truck for hours...

I botched that post but "red flannel on the floor" might become "red flannel on the hood"

Cringe

>It's warming up
Can you feel it?

>It's warming up
Caan you feel it?

youtu.be/dA-XVmTS-O0

meant to

why are they releasing ep 3earlier?

Sorry meant to

triggered by one word btw.

they are not?

but they are

twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/940989971803947008

It says "earlier than expected", not flat out earlier.

That's the same time we've known about for the past week. If by early you mean all at the same time its because staggered releases are retarded for a digital product.

>staggered releases are retarded for a digital product
On the contrary. It helps offset the server load.
Now different release times for different platforms are indeed retarded, however.

Is this Max?

Are there more?

It's Chloe.

Before the Storm : Complete Season Trailer
youtu.be/GUxUG0n0AI4

press.na.square-enix.com/products/2345p364/episode-3-review-screenshots

No. It's one of Firewalk members.

*Character moves*
*Breaks down into tears*

I can't fucking wait.

Which side are you on ?

samesies!

>Steph and Mikey not on Rachel and Chloe's side.

Holy shit that Samoan :O

>When did you decide you were done with me? I mean, how did you know it was time. To move on.
Fug

Hm, thanks

I don't think steph and Mikey would be on their side if Chloe didn't give the money back

youtube.com/watch?v=ytH7SLznGzE

?

Chloe's journal
Re: Max

youtube.com/watch?v=wU0Pc2tFD-s

damn you, Max. i love her but only if she wasn't shy that much and contacted with Chloe...

>[...]greater beauty yet to come...
>Rachel's room

are you guys ok?

what if it's episode 5 all over again?

Yeah it was pretty heavy reading that part

Max pls. Get over it, it is not you

>Zak-no-risks-fanfiction-Gariss
Yeah, no

it is not. leakers say also it is not
and let's be real, nobody can fuck up at the finale as much as dontnod did

I think everyone feels that way, they wish Max contacted Chloe but nobody can go back and force her to. Not even Max can, because who knows how things could end up?
Would it even be right for Max to go back and fix her own mistakes? They are a part of who she and Chloe are. Changing that could change them and as we've seen, that may not always be for the better.
The same applies to Rachel, people can wish she didn't do what she did to Chloe. But it happened.

yeah, everyone makes mistakes afterall.
but the important thing is they learnt by their mistakes and understood they can't be good without each other

>the ultimate goal for both games

Everything is alright now.

Yup. Making mistakes can be bad, but it doesn't need to be unforgivable. Max definitely learned her lesson and made up for her mistakes (though they will always be a part of her and Chloe, even if it's something they won't obsess over.)
If Rachel was the doe and had something to do with Max's power that saved Chloe, then it could be seen that she made up for her mistakes in her own way.

Chloe's internal dialogue is really odd in this game. It's basically Max but with slightly more cursing; all dorky lines and bad jokes

I think Deck Nine made Chloe too dorky. It makes me slightly nervous for if they ever did write a sequel with Max and Chloe, that they would make Max into a childish buffoon with absolutely no confidence.

Chloe is 2 years younger than Max is in LiS

>Less than one hour until C L O U D 9

>I am totally a straight girl this what every girl has hanging up in her bedroom.

I'm ready

Best webm in /lisg/ history

OK? I don't get your point; I just think it's odd that they basically sound the same with the things they say to themselves, but Chloe is more angsty and curses more

Literally no one thinks Chloe is straight; even after S1 everyone was questioning Max's sexuality, not Chloe's

>BTS is out in an hour and it just snowed this morning, and I have Hot Chocolate and Marshmallows

I am ready for comfy

I mean everyone is aware but Chloe

If Max at the age of 19 can come up with some of the cringiest and awkward lines in the entire game , why can't Chloe do a lot more authentic and less hipster lines at 16 ?

Hey guys is there a countdown for BtS ?

Pretty sure she's aware.

>wanting Max to not be an awkward hipster
That's literally her character, numbnuts
Yet Chloe does the exact same thing