something edition

Last Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>don't be a low IQ retard like Sayori!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jk-BLyOlmJE&t
pastebin.com/GuCPxP73
pastebin.com/u/VarietyMan
explainallquietonthewesternfront.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/7/2/24722875/all_quiet_on_the_western_front.pdf
edisciplinas.usp.br/pluginfile.php/234330/mod_resource/content/1/Vladimir Nabokov Lolita Penguin Modern Classics 2000 (1).pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Add me to the screencap

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

WHAT DO I DO LORD

Reminder to buy your bread presliced and pretoasted

reminder that if you don't love monika you don't love yourself

Reminder not to stare at cthulhu lest you fall into madness

SPOON YURI HAS AWAKENED

Reminder this is thread #242, we just got another shitposter OP

I love her too, forever and ever.

I want Monika to teach me how to do makeup!

Just make contact brah

But that's wrong
If you don't think Monika loves you, you don't love yourself
You loving Monika has nothing to do with it.

Why would you not want your butter to melt?

Because I'm tired of fighting... I have no motivation to keep going. It feels like I'm just shuffling along life so I can make other people happy.
Been to a therapist. It didn't help.

does anybody really care desu?

Who /tulpa/ here?

I love her too.

Your mom

I love her too

It just drips everywhere and leaves a huge mess. If I wanted to drink butter I would put it in a glass, not on bread.

What would you if Monika said "hooty hoo!"

Yet you seem to desire to eat butter

I love her too.

But the bread absorbs it and becomes one with the butter!

I thought this knowledge was universal.

user you aren't eating whole sticks of butter are you?

Alrighty! How you all doing?
I’m feeling quite mixed emotionally right now.
Gonna need you guys to tell me:

Your favorite doki
How you’re feeling right now

And remember: make it fast.

>It just drips everywhere
no it doesn't, I think you're just retarded

>buttering soft bread with rock hard butter
>end up with torn up bread with blobs of butter scattered around

Life is fucking difficult man

Monika
Sick as fuck but I still have to do finals

>thread number
STUPID
FUCKING
YURIFAG

>It just drips everywhere and leaves a huge mess
Are... are you even human?

Sayori
Sleepy

Which doki likes each one the most?

This has to be bait, right?
Right???

Fucking up thread numbers really is the bread and butter of this general

:^)

just 4 (You) bby

Sayori
Very tired but doing pretty good

Yuri
A little tired but not too bad i guess

Hope you have a good evening user

ANONS
I NEED TO FUCKING KNOW
was Sayori already dead by the time we passed her house?
could she have been saved if we had just gone in and woken her up?

this question has been stuck in my head all day
pls help

Fuck off with this butter shit already faggot

Sayori
Very good

Sayori
Tired

user who posted lewdfic about possesion, we are waiting for you

If you only put enough butter on the bread that it can soak up all of it then what's even the point? You might as well eat it without butter at all.

I though it was shitposting and bullying?

because it tastes better

"IM NOT A SMOL PINKU CUPCAKE!"

It really doesen't matter.
i wouldn't have left her side in the first place.

For future posting pleasure

no

>grades finally came in
>gpa is still shit
Can I get some cute yuris to cheer me up?

She hanged herself in the morning based on Monika's pun and the fact that the blood on her fingers was still clearly red.

Combined with the fact that she wakes up late, I'm willing to bet she roped herself up just as you turned your back to her and walked down the street.

It doesn't taste better, it just tastes like wet bread. If you want wet bread just dip it in milk instead of wasting butter.

Sayori
Contented, somehow

No way of knowing. She died slowly though, you can tell due to the blood on her fingers, she was struggling to free herself when she realized how painful a light drop hanging is, she was clawing at the rope so hard trying to save herself that she mafe her fingers bleed.

>That screencap
jesus christ have you ever screencapped before

Good evening, everyone! Welcome to poetry mountain! Get cozy~

Now, on to the word of the thread! Let's try "Cold"! Is it something warded by the heat? Or something to which one succumbs? Is it pre-packaged toast that is only for creatures abandoned by god, light and logic?That is up to you!
Alternatives are "Ghost", "Mask", "Abyss" and "Feed"!

What are these? Words for Anons who want to write a poem or short story, but are lacking in inspiration, theme or what have you! All skill levels are encouraged to write, comment and critique! And if you have a suggestion, feel free to give it to me. Squadfam. Cough.

Remember, sleep regularly, be careful on the beach and have fun!
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jk-BLyOlmJE&t

Yuri or Monika
Content, I think

Wow thats a messy yuri

And dont worry user, keep your chin up, after all its christmas.

Monika
Eh

Dying from asphyxia usually takes from about 10 to 20 minutes. So, basically Sayori could've hanged in there for a half a day since literature club meetings take place after the classes.

nice try

And, uh, my seal of approval that I definitely did not forget to put on, I swear! Ha! A-ahaha!

>Yuri likes Ulysses because long words
>Monika would like Infinite Jest for all its meta stuff
not sure about the other two

I'm having problems with my hand right now okay

Related, someone else will have to make the next one. My wrist is starting to hurt

Keep yourself safe!

I think i skip this thread and go for a walk.

her lifeless eyes still haunt me...

>It just drips everywhere and leaves a huge mess
user how the fuck are you making toast? How much butter do you use? If your toast is literally bathing in butter that's too much.

Every day now it feels like I'm mentally grappling with myself. I feel as though I'm so close to where I want to be, but I keep sabotaging myself. It feels like I have to censor every other thought I have. Sometimes I just sit looking at a wall or an hour or two. This can't go on forever. Just don't really understand anymore.

The true villain is the protagonist.

I see a lot of myself in Yuri. She's the one I can relate to the most. Both Act 1 and Act 2.

Though, I don't cut myself or anything of the sort, it's just how Yuri isn't that good with communication, is really into her own interests and keeps to herself most of the time, but any actual good friendship is very deep and intense and meaningful, and stuff.

Monika: Average
Natsuki: Micro
Yuri: Small
Sayori: Above average

What did he mean by this?

Then you should go back. Find another one if you felt your previous therapist wasn't a match. This is how you could make the most people happy.

It only ends up bathing in it because it's melting! If you buy it pretoasted or wait until it cools first you can put the butter on fine.

>10to 20 mins
ye fukken daft? its 3 mins tops until yer black out

Yes user, A lot of us care.
is right, OP has to stop being such a faggot and stop ruining the OP.

Consider suicide

comfy wallpaper
wallpaper engine even has an animated one

DO NOT BULLY HANAKO

I don't understand either.
But when i try to understand i just start projecting and expecting the worst in others and myself.
I don't know whats wrong with me but i feel that i will never be alright.

Do they sell preburnt variants of bread too?

Developer*
Not a single one of the girls did anything wrong that wasn't tied directly to game-file manipulation or the solipsism and existential dread induced by the role of Club President. The MC is an inconsiderate fuckboy and the player is wholly amoral, where every decision and indecision leads to suffering because of the script.

I meant the total biological death, where your brain fully deteriorates beyond repair

kinda like spec ops the line. the best ending is just to not play, you won't cause any suffering that way

Natsuki
Kinda bleh

define “mixed”, user

You can stop now, it's no longer funny

Goddamnit, I always fuck things up
I forgot to crop it

Are we having another one of those threads?

Probably a scandanavian thing.

>America

Posting again for the morning crowd, it's the 12 Days of Dokimas day 5! Here's Watching Die Hard With Sayori: pastebin.com/GuCPxP73
If you ever miss a day my pastebin is here: pastebin.com/u/VarietyMan

Requests for day 6 are now open!

Okay, I came in late and just went through the reply chain for this. user I just want you to know that I appreciate that you exist. Your toast-making skills are questionable at best, but goddamn did I have a chuckle.

I felt nothing when I burned those cunts, just some collateral damage.

Even when you burned your own troops?

You feeling like a hero user?

It's the music that gets me
It wont get out of my head

I can feel myself die faster just from looking at this.

Hey guys!

How's this day faring you? Please tell me you don't think butter and ice cream are the same.

After seeing the voting I came to a conclusion: We'll read TWO books! Lolita and Western Front barely got one vote difference between both and the latter has been always popular. I would've picked it but I also realized it's quite a short read.

So here's how we're gonna do: You can pick one or both, it's up to you. Western Front should be doable for Saturday 6th January and for Lolita the first part by Sunday 7th (but we will discuss both on these days most likely). Afterwards will move on with Lolita and I will also revamp the format of the book club How it will be? It's a secret~!

Here's the link to download "All Quiet on Western Front" by Erich Remarque: explainallquietonthewesternfront.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/7/2/24722875/all_quiet_on_the_western_front.pdf
And "Lolita" by Vladimir Nabokov: edisciplinas.usp.br/pluginfile.php/234330/mod_resource/content/1/Vladimir Nabokov Lolita Penguin Modern Classics 2000 (1).pdf

If you've already read them, that's great! Join us on the dates to discuss it with us!

Natsuki, light of my life, fire of my loins.

Let's read!