/tesg/~The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
>vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3800385-a-guide-to-hdt-smp-usersmodders/
youtube.com/watch?v=omSQAtNsUdM
youtube.com/watch?v=YIIOgjsO16Y
youtube.com/watch?v=BOIIR2Yk3AA
elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Lost_to_the_Ages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spiderpost.

which waifu has the nicest titty milkies?

all the tesg mothers

Bryn

I don't know about nicest but you could probably get drunk and high off Triss' breastmilk

Maybe early Bryn's.
nuBryn probably has mutagens that will turn you into a disgusting freak like her.

Reposting from old thread, is Natural Feet is better than High Poly Feet and Hands?
Also, is there a modern up to date equivalent of Nuska Real Skin?

>
Old bryn a best.

high poly feet is better

Third Bryn only good Bryn.
Breasts large, but not overly so.
Short hair always better than long.

True

Eriandel

>Dark Brotherhood quest actually has us kill Astrid and she call out her own bullshit
Redeemed itself.

It's the only decent guild questline.

Number 6 is the best one.

Natural seems more realistic though

>all those titty monster
ech

>t. roastie

hi bryn

How does /tesg/ feel about HDT Equipment? Does it help with muh immershun, or is it just distracting?

>the least stupid questline.
ftfy
Still tainted by Astrid being dumb enough to expect the Penitus Oculatus to let her and her group of murderers to continue quietly after the murder of the Emperor just because she tell him who did it.

what if in tes vi the 'chosen one' of the region is the main antagonist and your character's destiny is to break the chain of destiny

Fair enough, but at least it's a quest that makes you do things related to the guild, instead of sending you to a dozen draugr dungeons. And Astrid is just one stupid character, as opposed to the Thieves Guild where everything and everyone is fucking retarded.

I like this stealth character. Who is he

b-but muh family

>2.53mb
kys

post characters

You have a better one

>where everything and everyone is fucking retarded.
We call it "Skyrim".

Now, that's just really really mean.

Sure.

She's a very dark character.

Farandir

Drugs, sex, murder...
She will die young.

Interesting NPCs: yea or nay?

nay

What's the best and least annoying way to add the Morrowind and Oblivion soundtrack to my game?

Foobar2000

Post her fat ass with clothes on it

The great thing about it is you can choose individually which equip is HDT or not so you can apply to to things like robes which make sense but not armor and avoid being distracted by steel plates jiggling.

Not really sure I'd consider it decent even after she does this. Its, like all the others, the newbie being instantly handed literally everyjob that exists. It justifies it a bit with being the 'listener' but that just makes it run into Skyrim's overall issue with making the Dragonborn every chosen person to ever exist at the same time. It goes off the rails when Astrid thinks she's above the Night Mother and you get no option to tell her to fuck off without breaking the quest. At that point its nothing more than a bunch of murderhobos sitting in a cavern acting important and like they're doing stuff properly and not just sating their bloodlust on any scrap they get given.
Its pathetic. All the guilds are pathetic to some degree but only the thieves guild gives any competition to the Dark Brotherhood. DB just gets bonus points for killing the main cause of it being so shit.

Nay. They're about as interesting as immersive weps are immersive.

What exactly is this "SMP_PE" thing I've been seeing recently? Is it a direct replacement to HDT? If so, does installing it make all HDT stuff incompatible, and is it difficult to install?

forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3800385-a-guide-to-hdt-smp-usersmodders/

youtube.com/watch?v=omSQAtNsUdM

youtube.com/watch?v=YIIOgjsO16Y

youtube.com/watch?v=BOIIR2Yk3AA

I know its old news now but what bothered me about Steam paid mods was that Bethesda was taking fucking 45%. Why wasn't it enough that they would be profiting from every mod sold? Then I found picture related. Years before Steam paid mods Steam had something that the mod makers were entitled to at least 25%. So if it wasn't there would Bethesda had taken more?

Thank you kind sir/madame .

The % of money modders get isn't the issue. It's the "issue" that people parrot to distract from the real issue. Introducing paid mods into this community would damage it irreparably in dozens of ways much worse than if greedy modder #238902 gets $1 or $2 for his sword mod. Paid mods inherently cannot exist or it will fuck up everything. It doesn't matter how you do it. One of the biggest ways is the divide in the community. Problems with permissions. The fact that no matter how you look at it, a ton of content that would have been free is now going to be behind a paywall. The fact that mods can cost as much money or more money as a the entire game of Skyrim when it's on sale, just for a little quest or armor set. There are a ton of reasons why paid mods are cancer, and it has nothing to do with Bethesda or Valve's greediness in how much % of the money they take. Do not spread the idea that "Oh well I would be perfectly fine with paid mods if the guy who made them got 100% of the profit, yeah look at me I'm so benevolent I support modders' hard work and they deserve to be paid" That's some huge ass bullshit designed only to make people ignore the other 50 reasons why paid mods are cancer, while making a precedent of "Oh if you are against paid mods you are an asshole. Modders deserve to be paid for their hard work"

Realistic Ragdolls overwrite XP32, or the other way around?

never let anything overwrite XP32 skeleton, always have it take priority

>fighting dragons in an area where they can't land as a character with weak ranged attacks
I've made a huge mistake

Anyone? About Nuska's textures alternatives I mean

>Nuska's textures
yeah those textures are ok

No, I mean, yes they are ok but is there a better alternative that is less dated and maybe higher quality? I looked at the tesgeneral waifu section already, SG Renewal comes close but not quite

>this guy keeps dropping from the sky when I fast travel
>already dead
>wont deteriorate
What did I break

sg is fine with certain enbs. But ill just stick to nuska's textures. There is no really decent alternatives

>when I fast travel

Does Ultimate Combat need TK Dodge with it?

Which race has the slutiest females?

I vote the Thalmor. They whores, no shame at all. Want to be conquered by big nordic talos worshipper.

I guess I'll just walk from Ivarstead to Solitude, catch the boat again, then walk from Raven Rock to the Skaal village huh

Does anyone have a link to the TrX Total sloot armor replacer, the old one on LL has gone missing.

Its the only comprehensive armor replacer for CBBE incredibly, all the others are missing sets

Gonna restart myself again, this time playing the daedra of coldharbour quest. Gonna go full necromancer.
Which race? Nord or Elf?

Yes that is what you're supposed to do if you aren't retarded

Nord because is suits better with the tittle of dragonborn.

i miss mysticism

Fast travel was put in so moms could play. You're just joking. You don't actually use it, do you?

He's playing the way Todd wanted people to play.
Please, don't bully.

In-universe its almost unanimously agreed to be the Dunmer women.

Thalmor is not a race and you're wrong, it canonically is the Dunmer.

Be stormcloack, enter Solitude, nothing happens.

>Be dragonborn aka Nord Jesus

>Nothing happens

BRAVO TODD

no

>Be Dragonborn
>Daedric armor

Lets rob this guy.

How do you start the Way of the Voice when using Skyrim Unbound? I already have. 3 Dragon Souls, yet the summoning won't happen. Not that I want to play the main quest that badly, but I won't be able to start Dragonborn DLC quest without it.

Yeah I'm not spending 30min+ deviating from the quest I wanted to do so I can turn in some bear pelts, y'all got me fucked up

>be bandit pleb
>have full seat of dwarven armor

I hope you and the falling dragon are happy together

>Be Dragonborn
he probably don't know that tho.

>be bandit
>I submit.

5 seconds later already jumping and slashing.

>WE'RE ROUTED! FALL BACK!
>NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE!

9gag called, they want their memes back

>Skyrim belongs to the nords!!

The bandits are all redguards.

>Skyrim belongs to the nords!!
>Say this even when playing as a nord

>Be StormCloak
>Do the dark brotherhood quests, incuring a bounty in Solitude every single time
>Even accidently hit some random pleb on my way out once increasing it further
>Enter Solitude
>Guard runs at me
>Press tab to exit convo
>Nothing happens, I'm free to go
Thx toddy

I was asleep. I keep wanting to do Skyrim stuff but I lack the motivation. I feel like I've already used all the poses I have that don't clip horribly with her body and for whatever reason I feel like I need to start a new game and reconfigure my mods I don't really want to do that either because the first 10 or so hours are always painful to play through for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>wait I know you!
>no you don't
>arlight have a good day

Post quests which pleasantly surprised you.

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Lost_to_the_Ages

>install SG renewal
What is this dark part around my character's mouth? What the FUCK

If you get around to it you should do more giant Bryn stuff.

That's basically the one redeeming quality of the Dawnguard DLC.

Sorry, forgot pic

that one with the family that was eaten by lobsters

Post pics. I think I know what you mean

That looks like it's loading the normal map for a different lip shape

>Be Elf
>Dress as Thalmor
>Still recognized as a foe during Elewen's party.

I like that type of content but due to Skyrim not handling it well I feel less motivation to do it. Especially since there's not really any particularly large towns or cities with large architecture. Recently I've really wanted to do more but I always remember the limitations and it kinda kills my desire. It feels like my only decent options are Solitude and Markarth and I don't want to just take pictures in the same place over and over. It's a problem that also carries over into the regular screenshots I take. I felt like I was taking too many pictures in Breezehome and Temple of Kynareth because they had good lighting spots and I couldn't really think of any other places to go to.

Ah okay. The ones you've done so far have been nice but I get what you mean about it being a huge pain to set up properly with the engine.

This could have been an okay landscape shot

Thanks. It doesn't help that the draw distance just wasn't built for this stuff either.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah I remember some of your other screenshots looking off because of the draw distance. Either way I hope you get the motivation to make more some time.

I'm the dragonborn
>Fear me! No I am not cute! I am the night!!