Ultra Instinct Goku
???????
Some form of customization for cast Characters
>WIP List of DLC 5 Balance Changes
pastebin.com/cgLtGju6
>DLC5 Content
pastebin.com/vBcCrW96
>DLC 6 News
Extra Pack 2 will contain an original new character, a new scenario and a new way to interact with Dragon Ball characters. On top of that, players may also discover an all new form Goku in the Extra Pack 2
>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh
>1.06 patchnotes
pastebin.com/dxznyLQV
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k
>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Movies Pastebin
pastebin.com/7bAJFGVJ

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

UI for CaCs When!!!?

That's pretty cute

>no bang
Gohan deserved better.

DLC6

BLANCO FOR CACS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Only Zamasu deserves that and nobody else

Haha that's right. I too like the Gohan Blanco meme
Blanco! HAHA!

Spic memes were a mistake a ruined a good character like Gohan,

>spic

/pol/ is that way sweetie

Blame /a/ for pushing the spic memes into the ground.

Say my name.

Sorry, not going to use that word again.
Why Gohan of all the people anyway?
He's always forced to fight and doesn't have the fighting autism Goku has.

>good character
>gohan

>Why Gohan of all the people anyway
Because gohanfags are fucking retards who only like two versions of Gohan, and that's SSJ2 Gohan, and Potential Unleashed Gohan. They will go on-and-on about how they're pissed that he's ruined in anything that doesn't have him as a stupid fucking smug idiot, claim they love him sooooomuch, but fail to realize that he just isn't a fight-hungry autist like his dad. Gohan wants to become a fucking scholar, that HIS FUCKING THING, but all gohanfags see is MUH HIDDEN POTENTIAL, MUH DEFEATED CELL, MUH RETARD STRONGEST NON FUSED DA BEST
Show a Gohanfag anything else besides that, and they throw a fucking fit about how REEEEEEEEEEE YOU'RE RUINING HIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMM

Wrong answer.

is it filename?

I agree, Gohan is a good boy and deserved better.
How he isn't?

She's getting so strong, I'm so proud ^_^

pls don't bully Gohan, he's a good boy

No!

shut up gohan black

If I squeeze you, what comes out?

>that hand in Beerus neck

>Global cucked out of LR Vegito Blue
>JP gets yet another LR

What a handsome blanco

Long live the king

Whoever at Dimps is in charge of these designs, needs to be fucking fired

is this leo's next modded design

what the fuck

But what about this?

That's fine.

>randomly growing up
reminds me of goku

Shadow Vegeta is not for hating

>push the glass instead of concrete

>holding the building by the glass
Not that holding it anywhere else would be realistic but come on!.

If Broly at age 1 day old had a power level of 10,000 could he have killed his babysitters assuming they had less than 10,000 power levels?

Power levels are bullshit.

Yes, by just releasing his ki.

That's hot as fuck m8

No, Leo's a good boy now.

>because of this we'll never get loli chronoa outfit for our CaCs.
rip
Atleast is worth it tho

He looks as SSB, like any saiyan would.

*He looks good

Yeah unfortunately. My original idea hairstyle wise if I could ever mod it in would have looked something like this. A little different, shorter hair mostly, but this is the closest I could find that was already made

I-it's as thick as his waist

>like any saiyan would.
i dunno, it's a lotta blue

>a dad

>hey, call the neighbors. I want them to see this

>a dad
Vegeta needs to take a break

>SSB Videl
This stupid mexican fanfiction stuff has to end already.

I know, it should be called Super Earthling Blue.

Your demise!

Doesn't sound as good as Super Human God Super Human.

>Get Xenoverse 2 on midweek sale
>enjoying it
>learn about QQ bangs
>having to alt+f4, restart the game, and go back to capsule corp to try again every time you get a shit one

This is save scumming at its worst because of autosave. Why the fuck did they make it so lol so randumb? I'm not even trying for a +5 to all because I know that's impossible without cheating. I just want something that doesn't penalize health ALL the way, doesn't penalize basic attacks ALL the way, and gives decent bonuses to stam, ki, and ki supers. something like -2 +(4-5) +(3-5) -(0-2), -5, and +(4-5)

I saw some spreadsheet of formulas and 2 fasha tops and a senzu beansprout can get stats I want... but every time I gry it's just random bullshit and reloads.. sucking the fun out of the game. No wonder everyone cheats.

>Jesus Azul

this was supposed to be a png
fuck

guys, wouldn't it be funny if you used change now to body swap with a cute girl? haha, like now you're a cute female so you wear cute dresses and talk about cute boys while hanging out with your other cute girl friends.

Would rather be a cute girl(male) and I don't need body change for that

>swap into a cute girl body
>let Raditz impregnate my fertile pussy
>repeat steps one and two infinitely
now I have to jack off, thanks user

lol what a gay

I'm gonna squeeze you till you poop out a lemon drop!

looks banana flavored though, and banana flavor is gross

But then she would have your old body and could rape you with it?

You'll regret it!
I am without a doubt a lemon.

>like now you're a cute female so you wear cute dresses and talk about cute boys while hanging out with your other cute girl friends.
No, I would just masturbate furiously.

I guess I was mistaken that people would talk about the games here. Just spanish name memes and sexual fetishes like most generals.. oh well.

Nobody is obligated to respond to your bitching and moaning.

Yeah QQ bang RNG sucks, we get it

with your cute girl friends?

Just keep mixing Orange Star High School clothes until you get something decent.

Use a save editor, or get one of the QQ bangs that is +1/0/0/0/0/0

Why no Orange Star High School cheerleader outfit for aspiring Saiyan, Earthling, and Majin girls?

If at all possible, sure.

just get the collectors edition +5/+5/+5/+5/+5/+5

What are you looking for here? Nobody has anything to add, we all hate qq bang rng.

why would you want a qq bang that gives no stats at all?
When can you buy those clothes, I only got through the frieza saga stuff and have just been sidetracked by all the new instructors that opened up and
>Guru's House is Under Attack!

when I looked up the stat combos I wanted on the spreadsheet (which appears to be bullshit) it seemed like Fasha stuff + senzu beanstalks were going to get me the stats I wanted aroundabouts., and those cost TP and I had to go in offline mode and set my computer clock to Friday November 4th 2016 in order to buy, it's like 1 step above just using cheat engine at that point.

Just cheat in the +15/-9 qq bang you want. The grind is a waste of time.

No stats is better than the -15 stuff you're getting most likely. The QQ bangs are nice for minmaxing, but grand scheme they don't change the numbers that much.

tips I guess, like cheap 4* or 5* outfits or ones you can get from Majins readily so that I can spam a bunch with senzu beanstalks (or is there a better readily available 5* catalyst?) that can get good ki build bangs, although like I said, I'd be willing to trade 1 tick off stam or ki to not penalize basic attacks so much. Something like -2 +4 +4 -2 -5 +5 would be perfect for my purposes. I can't spam fasha armors because of them being kind of a pain in the ass to get and TP's a lot harder to get than zeni. or food for majins.

doesn't that ban you from online, like even online coop? I'm trying to convince some friends to maybe get the game over christmas sales wouldn't want a VAC ban.

Nah, if you use CE offline the game has no way to detect the cheated items.

t. dirty cheater

You can do it in offline mode with a command line argument of -eac_launcher on dbxv2.exe to make sure the anticheat doesn't run and block CE, but even if you found another way to get around it you probably would not get banned. I don't think anybody has gotten banned for anything at any point in the game's lifespan.

Do you guys have jobs? Lives? Famlies?

>jobs
Yes
>lives
Kinda
>families
Yes
What of it

(You) are all I need

>trying to get -3/+5/+3/-2/-5/+5 for weeks
>get -5/+5/+3/-2/-3/+5
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

normies should die in a fire

Obviously, how else am I supposed to power my Spirit Bomb?

Yes
Unfortunately
Yes

No
I did, but I just got broken up with and I'm pretty sure they get to keep all the friends in the seperation.
Yeah, but they're slowly giving up on me.

Sounds like whining, but you asked.

Finally we have succeeded in erasing Gohan.

What ult is that?

It's the explosion from Divine Lasso.

Divine Lasso

Not anymore
Not outside the internet
No

yes no no
You?

Yes
Yes
Yes gonna be a dad soon