/xgg/ - Xenogames General #44

Previous Thread: ========== Xenoblade 2 ==========

>Link to official JP twitter:
twitter.com/xenobladejp?lang=en

>XB2 Trailer
[YouTube] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Character Trailer - Nintendo Switch

>XB2 Direct with world & gameplay explanations
[YouTube] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Direct 11.7.2017

>XB2 Story trailer (medium spoilers, at your own risk)
[YouTube] Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Story Trailer - Nintendo Switch

>XB2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XB game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/MRMxvWHH

>XB2 Blade, Combat and Quests FAQ
pastebin.com/yvMbe5rW

>XB2 Blade combo elemental chart
imgur.com/a/OiBPb

>XB2 Info Doc. Please help contribute to it.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/edit#gid=0

>XB2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade X ==========

>XBX Links pastebin (faq, docs etc)
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY

==============================

Please mark your spoilers properly, anons.
If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/boards/204208-xenoblade-chronicles-2/76115925
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cum inside Nia!

>beat every superboss using morag with pentagon chips
Her damage may be low, but as long as you have a good sequence of specials planned out you don't have to worry about her losing aggro.

I want to dirty Nia's body with my semen. Is that weird?

She truly is the best, variable saber is probably my favorite weapon too.

How is it playing as the other characters? I've been playing as Rex for so long I can't imagine otherwise.

Floren is the best!

HEALAN HALO

Some characters are slower or faster with weapons than others.
Zeke with Spears is slow as fucking shit.

Different since they have different timings for everything and you can't use Mythra as a crutch.

They definitely could have fit another area on the skip travel screen between WT and the cliffs

HEELIN' CURCUL

Allllright, where are we headed next?

WE ARE....

Yeah, something could fit on the opposite side of where the Argentum Trade Guild is.

What rares should I am to get on Nia?

how do I get more boosters

Tips on Holy Lancer Efrain in the spirit crucible?

DOUBLE SPINNING EDGE
DOUBLE SPINNING EDGE
DOUBLE SPINNING EDGE
DOUBLE SPINNING EDGE
ROLLEN SMASH
DOUBLE SPINNING EDGE
DOUBLE SPINNING EDGE
ANCHUH SHOT
DOUBLE SPINNING EDGE
HIT IT, NOAW!

Sorry to ask this, but does anyone have a torrent link for xbx2 with the uncensor patch already installed?

WE'RE THE BATTLE CRUISERS

Why would I use Zeke when Rex could have gotten off 6 Rolling Smashes before Zeke finished his first move?

kill he before him kill u

hit him until he dies

>XBX2
what's it like living in the future?
go ask EmuGen

BERSERKER SLASH!
E
R
S
E
R
K
E
R

S
L
A
S
H
!

Only tora can use tier 2/3 specials and currently he only can access two elements, so only 2 orbs he can have, am I meant to whittle it down until he's enrage then use chain attack?

Don't worry bout the future, it's alright.

use double spinning edge

do damage and don't get hit

Man this game has so many qts

Even Lila was cute

Post Nia's stupid dance

Diving into tumblr to find some fanart leads me to some interesting shit.

OVERLOAD THUNDER BEEEEEAAAAAAAAM

Why the bloody hell would I want to do that?

The two ships in the intro chapter are also in that space. They could put any number of things on the map if they wanted.

>Pyra
>Nia
>Poppi
>Mythra
>Morag
>Brighid
>Pandy
>Haze
>Pneuma
Each and every one of them would be the undeniable best girl in any other game, but Takahashi somehow managed to cram them all into one. The utter fucking madman.

JP announcer is way better than the English one

>killed him and all his shit went over the edge even when I pulled him to an assumed safe spot

LOVE THIS GAME

Is there an accesory or aux core that allows you to survive the OHKO from the 130 unique, or is the only way to have a special ready to tank the attack during the cutscene?

Its not perfect but its not bad either, to be honest i wish i had a better tv to play on the console, i've been compensating with the gamepad for too long

>Dat part in Perun's quest where they zoom in on her saying WRETCHED SCUM and her tiddies are going everywhere

This game's lack of r34 is truly suffering

LOOKS LIKE THE ZEKENATOR IS

READY TO RRRRRUUUUUUMBLEEEEE

bretty gud
link me to a guide to set up this game in CEMU because it's hard as shit to set up. Preferably with the uncensor patch

Is there a version of the patch that keeps the English voices? I like my Americans not speaking Japanese.

gamefaqs.com/boards/204208-xenoblade-chronicles-2/76115925

this guy beat the superbosses at level 67.

wow

I dunno. Is the version you have in a different langauage?

Reminds me of those old Japanese XC1 videos where they would beat superbosses at level 50 with no clothes on
Fucking bullshit

I use Bsod's youtube guides when it comes to setting up the emulator and updating, everything that he says about BoTW can be applied besides different shade cache and graphics packs. Also i dont have it uncensored because im not a Linfag.

I have 3 rare blades left. The one between Praxis and Perun, the one between Electra and Finch, then the one between Dahlia and KOSMOS.

Who are they? My fingers are about to break from SMASHing

I just want to have the tiddyslider, I don't care about lin

The Theory quest opens up at Chapter 7 once you have Praxis at at least Affinity level 4 I hear, but do I need to get my party back to normal first before I can trigger it?

I just remember the older version that was basically the Jap version with English text.

You've only got zenobia left to roll
The other two are quest blades.

I see, even so i have no idea about such patch, guess you have to google this one.

i'm pretty sure you can just hex edit the savefile if that's all you want
that's what people with hacked wii us were doing back in /xbcxg/ at least

So for pouch items, do I want two that increase arts recharge or one that increases arts recharge and one that increases special recharge? This is ignoring other effects like party gauge and affinity that I can get from level 3 effects anyway

It was actually ram editing while the game was running
t. mistake maker

Poppi pls

Arts is usually more important because it increases healing arts spam and speeds up specials anyway.

Yeah, that was my logic at least, just wondering if there was a more efficient way to go about doing things

>don't have to worry about Finch forgetting you when she returns to her core because she'll forget you before that many times over

stupid cute birb

I can't kill Phatasm, what do?

Literally hit it until it dies.
You'll win eventually

even after 10 minutes? he just keeps making more.

what does + X% HP to damage barrier mean

What's the point of liked pouch items? Does it increase trust/affinity in some way, or are they just there to fill out the affinity chart whenever it tells you to?

Both I think.

Spoiler tags you retard

That's kind of the thematic point of the fight.

Seems likely, Herald's sidequest isn't triggering for me either. And you can't complete Wulfric's without Pyra.

Theres a Blade art called Absorb damage, this adds x% to the barrier, its sort of like a hp shield or overheal

This entire area has been the worst part of the game.

Are pirate fags going to shit up this general now?

The only ones who shit up generals are the people who bitch about things tangentially related.
Like you.

Has anyone found Morph Orbs in Gormott yet? I need em for grinding salvage.

Are there items that refill Arts faster than 0.4?

The heart to hearts are probably one of the best parts of this game, they add so much character in pretty much every conversation

What? No. WiiU is a dead console now and CEMU is a thing. Only thing people using CEMU here would want to do is play X. Nothing wrong with that.

It's only the latter. items do not give more trust when they are favorites of the target blade.

There's some rumor that favorite items have enhanced effects, someone should test that.

I love Nia bros

Are you going to be a whiny bitch who hasn't learned to use silver or gold Cylinder and realizes it's an RNG item?

Cause' you're doing a bang up job with both.

>Dead
>Online still running
>Game still for sale
Fucking thieves.

Yeah, if you have gorg he can bake lovemerry cakes that give 0.5

Not that user, but the Blade Affinity qeusts also have some interesting tidbits.
Didn't know the Nopons weren't religious.

So Addam really was just some random ass guy?

I'm using silver, because I don't have access to gold yet. There are some items that only salvage at certain places.
Also, you're utterly retarded AND brainwashed if you equate piracy to thievery.

Yep. So is Rex, probably.

Then you're crying about the RNG. Stop being a bitch and keeping diving. Oh wait, you're not because you don't think Piracy = Theft

Just wait until you get golds then.
Or just salvage off the Imperial Camp. or near the boat house.

I also didn't know the Nopons can talk normally but talk funny to lull humans into a false sense of security so they can take over

I've been diving all over the damn place.
No one is deprived of anything by piracy, you can't steal a copy of data.

It's either 500k or figure out exactly what makes dark crystals light up again.

Some blade skills set up a damage barrier when you hit Max affinity (i.e. once a fight?) I'm thinking of a story blade with this. This increases the strength of that damage barrier. It's a useless mechanic unless someone can show otherwise

This seems wrong. I was under the impression absorb damage just makes you absorb all damage for the next few seconds.

this desu

user, why the fuck are you here if you haven't finished the game already?

Dive more, no save states in this game because it's not made for pussies Piracy = Lost sale = theft

Please use Raiko. She only wants to be useful.

Can someone fix the Rare Blade List part of the doc?
Someone fucked up the order and now every column after Base Cooldown is wrong.

>Why am I retarded and can't read the OP?
Fixed