NASDAQ 6000

>the NASDAQ closes above 6000 for the first time in history
>there are zero Veeky Forums threads about the real investment markets
>this thread will be filled with coinfag shilling and permabears calling for a crash
Why is Veeky Forums so terrible?

been wondering that too
in the process of abandoning this site

No one cares about your jewish market. Enjoy staying poor grandpa. Your time has passed.

>still playing the stock market

what's up grandpa

Most people here know the game is rigged and hate old finance thats why its all crypto

>buying in at an all-time high
You people never fucking learn.

That's why you won't see it talked about here.

>in the process of abandoning this site
See you in 2 hours

Stock trading is rigged by powers that you can't join and regulations that keep you out of the door.

Alts are a more rugged and transparent market.

I put money in stocks with at least a 10 year horizon. Crypto is the here and now, gramps.

Lol at all these coin fags calling you grandpa

Jesus christ enjoy holding the bags when your shit coins deflate

Enjoy your recession and market crash.

>So for the past year or so it seems my debit card gets hacked and I have to wait on a new one. It is annoying because I am out the money too until the bank can file the claim. How can I protect my self. I always change my password after the fact

Gee whiz gollickers! I'm so impressed da Stawk Markits (tm) went up because Yellen and Kuroda and Draghi printed up some money and stuffed it into ETFs. Dey is Geeeeeeniuses I tells ya!!

You gots to read da Bible and also be sure to put 10% of your paychck into S&P every month. :)

Because most faggots here don't have more than 2k to "invest" so they stick it in $0.00004 made up fairy dust coins and pray it goes up.

And if it doesn't go up they go on Veeky Forums trying to pump it up so they can turn around and sell.

>markets constantly pushing all time highs
>holding a lot of bonds and cash for my age
>still nervous and terrified daily

im constantly trying to start threads on options/ vol trading but we really are in the coin wasteland
@shortvixguy
shortvix.blogspot.com

THIS.

"time in the market beats timing the market"
i just said fuck it and put what little amount i had in my RothIRA for shares of VTI today. there'll be a market correction, but remember dollar cost averaging.
buy some silver, you'll feel more comfortable. it dropped almost .30 cents today

I think its because most of our money in the market is sitting there until retirement so its not that exciting.

Coins are something that can be day traded with very little money. On the NASDAQ you need at least $20K in your account to do more than 3 day trades in 3 days by law.

Also most trades cost at least $4, so you need money to play.

Most of Biz I presume doesnt have the money to really trade in the market, and the money we do have we have tied up in long term investments, which really isnt any fun to talk about.

>Also most trades cost at least $4, so you need money to play
Oh lawd. This is almost more sad than the grandpa comments. There's really no hope for this place.

if you're over 19, you're a total retard :^)

True value always wins out.

what website is this

marketwatch

>true value
HAHAHAHAHA

yeah its kinda of hard to tell. Then again people have been saying the markets going to crash fo atleast the past few years, and during that time its gone up >10%

>On the NASDAQ you need at least $20K in your account to do more than 3 day trades in 3 days by law.
well fuck ive been breaking the law for years

value investing is a proven and venerated way of making millions

>this shitty sketchy coin that may not even be legal isn't rigged at all! It's all totally trustworthy! See here's a video of a guy sitting in his car in a mcdonald's parking lot explaining the coin and how its perfectly safe and revolutionary!

im fucking jacking off and having wet dreams thinking about all the sweet deals there'll be after the crash
whoah momma you bet i'll enjoy it

All indexes are up after the French election, no one could've really called it, and there were some forex threads going on close to when the results were released. I'm cautious about getting into it because:

1. I can always buy in if Macron wins the second round.

2. The correction is coming, it'll likely be blamed on the Fed, when in reality it's just price action on a larger market scale.

3. There's no point buying in on a spent upward burst (mentioned here).

This is by far the worst board on Veeky Forums. I come here to lol because its so cringey

>doesn't understand the fundamental utility of resources
brainlet

its hard to get excited about the stock market even when it is like it is now after you start trading crypto

BUT WHAT IF IM A STUPID PIECE OF SHIT WHO WANTS TO GET POWERKEKED BY INTERNET SCAMSTERS OP

YOUR GAY INDEXFUNDS CANT POWERFUCK ME LIKE SHITBEAN CAN

dont forget, once you are here you are here forever