/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Starlight_Celebration

>Patch 4.18
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fb2cfeec68d0da7ae33b84f5c2eee0e39c815192

>Callback Campaign:
>na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/CwDXVRwP

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/9878321/chapters/29901663
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cats are the best!

Post postmen

Fat cat best minion.

No, only lizards here!!

Man, that picture is kind of horrifying.

who is catpitc@

The one that posts her catpits in every picture?

who?

A lot of the promo art for xiv is like that, but sometimes it's nice.

catpitc@

>tfw too good at this game

Kinda makes me want to buy the new art book but I gotta show some restraint.

But goddamn, the Garleans are just straight up shelling an entire city into fucking ash while their magitek units pick off stragglers. That's all sorts of fucked up.

>chemo makes thread and samefags in it to keep it bumped for a few more seconds
jesus

You're a fucking cat you stupid faggot, and you're copying someone else gimmick like a pathetic wannabe

Jesus i hope you're memeing

I told you it's not a phase..

highlanders

War is never a good thing. It can make for fantastic imagery meant for saber-rattling, though. I'm also debating pre-ordering the new art book, but the smaller one that came with the collector's edition of SB has me hesitant based on the quality.

Highlanders?

Literally the best.

ready for tonight? mado will gladly discuss fetishes while shitting out, again and again, again

I always hated Garlemald wank anyway, it's like people who jack off about Zeon in Gundam as being "right". I actually appreciate the official art just showing how far they go.

Should get a pic of a fat and drunk wisconsinite.

tfw kiss will never look through your legs

Mado isn't fat.

Looks like he's looking at something a little above the legs... OwO

And Jeph isn't a Mexican but we still call him one anyway.

>kick as in a dungeon as dps
>not even a single com

I dunno man that looks a lot like a lizard.

on christmas morning I hope a bunch of catboys give me big fat throbbing gifts

`w`

The only thing I could possibly admire about Garlemald is striving towards order and peace. Using violence and subjugation to achieve those goals is deplorable, though. In the event that we do in fact reach Garlemald in a future expansion, I'd like a closer look at the inner workings of the government and possible resistance cells within it. It would make a fantastic setting that could include political drama for those interested in it, as well as the personal stories of those effected by everyday life in the Empire.

dps are severely underappreciated, you could do as much DPS as possible and use all your utility abilities as well as you can and the comms will still probably go to the healer or the tank

Rival Wings still sucks because of healers.
If anything it's even worse now that mammets are more relevant. Just another objective that DPS get totally cucked over. And the matches are still going 20 minutes after being decided in the first 5.

I hope santa buys you some mental health therapy sessions.

catpitc@ is the best cat.

Do you enjoy baiting me like this?

They've been pretty good about that sort of thing before so yeah, I'd like to see what Garlemald is like on the inside before I start punching it in the junk.

I've been kind of hoping that if the next expansion is a Garlemald-centric one in their lands we get to be infiltrators just observing things from within. I'd also kill for a map that is almost entirely a city-scape of magitek lights and dreariness.

i'm playing through the main storyline and it just turned into a pro-immigration boogaloo . didn't see that one coming

>true cyberpunk meets xiv and not shitty allagan aesthetics

Sign me the fuck up.

ugly

>going Nomura chic with the coats and belts
No thanks

Kingdom Hearts isn't cyberpunk, you dink, it's that dark corner of Hot Topic with all the anime shit.

wat

dessert making catters

make a noose and hang yourself
ugly

Tips for AOE pulls as a DRK? Feels super squishy compared to my WAR, I don't have half the defensive buffs in comparison. Should I be blowing blackes night and quietus constantly? Cause it seems like BN does fuckall on aoe trash.

Houses should be FC only. Individuals can get apts

Yeah as much as I like Allagan stuff I want to stand in street where the buildings are up so high the sunlight barely reaches down, in the middle of the rain, watching as some magitek armour tromps down the street.

Then I want to set it all on fire.

BLOOD WEAPON BLACKEST NIGHT SHADOW WALL DARK ARTS ABYSSAL DRAIN ABYSSAL DRAIN BLACKEST NIGHT ABYSSAL DRAIN QUIETUS QUIETUS QUIETUS DARK ARTS ABYSSAL DRAIN DARK ARTS ABYSSAL DRAIN QUIETUS DARK ARTS ABYSSAL DRAIN QUIETUS QUIETUS ABYTG

>This is the type of shit that makes me laugh nowadays
fuck

literally all look the same
trannies
and people give catgirls shit for looking the same

Everyone in this game looks the same.
Limited character customization does that.

I want to suck a big fat meowboy cock until he cums in my mouth!

Dys an sohm in
Rohs an kyn ala na
Mah morn narr
Sahl djahs afah an

guess i'm gay then

secret technique

I would think Dieselpunk but I don't know if Japan goes in for Art Deco

sit out your ban

i wish elk was here

Is there a way to randomize which mounts I get from a specific selection of mounts, rather than All or Flying roulette?

It would honestly depend on what color scheme they used as well as lighting choices. Dieselpunk could be cool for a resistance unit within Garlemald proper in juxtaposition to their sleeker cyberpunk look, but the styles may clash too much to fit in the same setting.

archiveofourown.org/works/9878321/chapters/29901663

yuri sexual slavery is the only moral sexual slavery. all other kinds are exploitative

Late, but the Uraeus Skirt has shorts underneath it so you don't have to flash everyone constantly on jobs like NIN or MCH.

The character customization is pretty limited and, more often than not, half of the face options for any given race/gender are crap. With that said, I don't know why every Highlady seems to use the exact same haircut, it's like the Miounne hair on Elezen. Long hair is nice! Even if trying to find shields and planispheres that don't clip horribly with it is a pain.

>Miounne hair on Elezen

It was the only hair I liked when I made my character in 2.0 and I'm so used to it now that any other hairstyles look weird to me.

Where is tribute user when you need him.

haha trannies meme haha

its the ass hurt tranny aura

Please post more fatcats they make me happy.

nope, just a highlander

trannielander

wtf i died even faster

>Been grinding story missins for what feels like ages
>Still only slightly more than halfway through

I swear they went way fucking overboard with this shit. I just wanna get to Heavensward damnit.

>he actually did it

ARR only gets worse until the HW intro quests, its worth it though.

just enjoy the story you retard

>tfw waiting for the laundry to be done

>that dark corner of Hot Topic
So every corner?

>Always manage gear upgrades changing gear favourites in private so no one sees me without pants for even an attosecond

Yes, good.

There's fuck-all to enjoy. The story has been

>Primals, AGAIN
>shit that could have been done off-screen or stricly ina cutscene, like the formation of those blue-jackets. Running around town handing out jackets and recruiting people was not fun
>bland filler, like perfuming chocobos and playing hide and seek with kids

The only think that's been interestng so far has been the Shiva storyline

Friendship postponed with Fat Cat.
Now ODDER OTTER is my new friend.

The Corpse Brigade has been around since ARR. You see them near Lil Ala Mhigo.

It was meant to be post-MSQ content once ARR ended. You're going through literal years of content right now, user.

>this was all players had for years
Those poor, poor people

That's the Razing of Rabanstre, right? What the hell did they do to make Garlemald so mad?

Stragglers doing very little aren't the same as the ones mentioned after Zenos's defeat. The ones mentioned in Little Ala Mhigo as soon as you defeat Zenos are the ones that everyone fears will reclaim Ala Mhigo now that the Garlean control was removed, in the name of the deceased King of Ruin, Theodoric. The Corpse Brigade also plays a part in SB's MNK story

Yeah, I know. Just sucks that they're forcing us to still go through it. It seems tho that a few of them has been nerfed somewhat, but asking players to do this shit for every character is just insane.

Exist

Long hair gets in the way.

The ARR storyquests are basically what keep me from recommending this game to friends. They're boring as shit and too numerous, drives off new players like the plague. Yeah though, this game is definitely not designed for people who like having alternate characters.

yamerooooo, yoshidaaaa

post raens