/ink/ - Splatoon General: Comfy Christmas Edition

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
Team Sweater won the latest US Splatfest by 3-0!
Walleye Warehouse is now playable
Slosher Deco is available for purchase! Sub: Sprinkler; Special: Baller

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/

>Patch 2.0.0 gear list
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

>Splatoon 1 Artbook
archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

FUCK DOT

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fuck off dot

Fifth for Scientist

WATTS up guys

R8 my woomy

woomy woomy woomy

useless

The blue accented jacket disagrees with the hat

cute

hmm any recommendations?

are you proud of me /ink/? thanks to a bunch of amazing salmon run players and my own stupidity to try and go for 999 rank in salmon run i finally managed to make it.

now if you'll excuse me i have to sleep before my brain falls out through my ass, peace.

Stop drawing attention to him, it's what he wants.

Is Callie, dare I say, /ourgirl/?

Yes

all hail to our sr god
long live zero... before he dies of sleep deprivation

>zeros bragging again
someone really needs to make a >zero edit of >shadman mouse leaving

When you order gear it copies randomly from 0 to 3 slots from the gear you ordered on the end result
So if it pulled 0-1 slots it's pointless to even take the order unless it's splatnet gear you missed and want now?
Empty slots are the same slots as on normal gear and not affected by order in any way?

Anyone playing salmon?

You could try some blue shoes or hats

I'm Callie till I die.

I like the hat more than I like the jacket, hows this?

i like it but you're still useless and a plague to every team youre on

Super Woomy Ranger: Pink is here! Super Woomy Rangers, unite!

The hat looks too complex compared to the basic sweater

where were you guys when on discord get butthurt over dots silly jokes?

No, but she needs love

>he makes the 999 without me
Good job buddy one day I'll get into one of your lobbies on time

fuck off kagey

Is it confirmed that all the old maps will return or just some of them? I never played Splat 1 and I'd love to get to play all the old ones eventually.

>long splats
Gotta wear the leggings with sweaters and hoodies.

where were you guys when dot was cool?

>over 12 hours Salmon Run

I wish i was a NEET too ;_;

I just did a full makeover. I usually use the same 4-5 pieces of gear so I looked around my inventory a bit. I like how this loadout looks.

i am addicted to splatoon to the point where it is negatively affecting my life
how do i quit

I will do this one day, but not today.

I would have followed you, my brother; my captain; my king. No homo.

That looks like a very comfortable woomy.

>negatively affecting my life
Example?

aw that sucks user. why dont you play until you feel better

Poopsocks

good

man that sucks, play splat itll help you feel better.

Can`t even reach 300 after 3 months playing

He's not a NEET as far as I know, he had a job but is off from work due to an operation that has left him incapable of walking and getting around without help. It's gonna suck for him when he has to go back after all this free time he has, must be nice having time to play video games

So thats the story behind that.
Sorry for the mean NEET comment.
I didn`t know it.

is this OUR salmon lobby making zero? doesn't type like zero, or is this what happens to you when you join discord full of degenerate scum?

I fucking can't stand be outplayed I fucking can't stand being outplayed I can't fucking stand being outplayed.

NO YOU DIDN'T OUTPLAY ME IT WAS EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES REEEEEEE *pulls ethernet cord*

neglecting important stuff in favor of playing splatoon
im a former neet which probably explains it but now it's fucking up my career/passion

this is unironically the logic i use sometimes

Poor lame zero

>Kagey
That's obviously a griller

anyone have tennis headband with runspeed?

sure kagey
you know you have a problem

I still miss it.

Me too user. Me too.

Keep talking shit and I'll get my only OC to beat the bucket off of you, gala

>ywn cook zero a meal
he sounds so cute on vc too, what is that accent? i want to hear him praise me for my cooking while i feed him in bed

I wouldn't even care if it never got the echo mark back, I just want the buffs when marked.

too bad he vcs with dot a lot

FUCK YOU IM THE FIRST ONE TO POST ABOUT COOKING FOR ZERO BITCH NEVER POST THIS AGAIN AAAAAA

you had one job

what's wrong with him talking to dot?

>tfw been putting off Christmas baking/shopping because of splatoon
god help me
im still a shitter

Heck off, you knew I was gonna do that!

Fuck Cold Blooded and Thermal Ink for fucking it up

i keep searching for people in clamblitz and i can't get single game, this is the third goddamn time

what rank? Im still c- and find games easily at least

dots an annoying little attention whore and hes fucking annoying telling people to fuck off

anyone still wanna do profresh sr? I havent played more than like 2 rounds in a month.

>Activating bubbler

hey /ink/ *URP* I think I ate too many *braaaap* triple-fried Galactic Shwaffles.. *breathes heavily* I don't think I can.. *makes a lot of noise with a candy wrapper* go fast anymore..

Are any of you willing to be my *strong exhale* sugar daddy so I dont have to work anymore?
I'm not too into *burp* giving sugar though.. so you'd be my *sucks sauce off of fingers* Sugarfree daddy, my splenda daddy if you will..

We have two OCs left, and one is just the other in blackface

You OC dorks deserve every single part of this post.

S+

jesus fucking christ

>Believe that if I was in charge of the English translation, I would change Glasses-kun's name to "Specs".
>find VIZ Splatoon manga
>He's actually called "Specs"

Speedy Woomy is here on time. She's been feeling really gloomy recently. Her hat is gone, she was almost lobotomized, and people are bullying her.

Please keep Speedy safe! Say something nice to her!

come out cennec i know its you

i'm going to beat her to death

I think you're cute

She’ll probably be in the VN before my squid makes it in

I unironically like the RP posts.

>posting twice

So apparently the Forge Pro is one of the best weapons in the game. Bubble Blower is one of the best specials, and has great synergy with Suctions, which are top tier too.

This

I still like Speedy

I love this thing, I've been rocking it since it came out.

I'm glad. All I want to do is make people smile.
That wasn't me, I swear.

I'll protect the happiness of everywoomy!

Speedy Woomy here again! I decided to cure my depression, I need to be true to myself and my feelings. I am no longer Speedy Woomy, but Speedy Yebby! I also had a recommended ink transplant after my surgery and inktosterone injections. I think I'll also get a new hat soon!

What do you guys think? I hope we can still be great friends.

cute feet

If you don't delete this shit.

Why would I delete it? I'm trying to be true to myself! I was a woomy trapped in a speggy's body! I won't let anyone get in the way of my happiness.

Why do so many people like bullying Speedy in particular? First there was the amputee stuff and now there’s this shit too.

Wow these threads really have become awful. The people who hate the OC fags really are the worst part of this general. I might just stop coming here, you're all obnoxious cunts and shit up the threads more than anyone else.

I used the Brella nerf as my cue to try a new weapon and I'm loving the Forge Pro, those bubbles are too damn good especially with 3 SPUs.