i keep making mistakes...

whats going on

i'm gay and retarded

stop being gay and retarded then

can't

learn to smile with it

'course you can baka
you just dont want to!

that gay brazilian tooner stopped coming around... he gave up on us... abandoned us....

slave tards

gqueen...

miniqueena streaeming?

in my ass

protoss was strong for a month. thanks newdavid kim

good, his enthusiasm was not appreciated

Dont die

join us

he was a poser

the system. is down.

sometimes i think of how into sc2 i used to be way back when it was hot shit
its over now though and i'll never be enthusiastic about a... "spectator sport" again. oh well, life goes on. it would've been nice if i was left he community of people i spent years with watching the game. too much to ask though

scv dies under gookmoot and he's infecting Veeky Forums users with malware
bad times... really bad times...

starcraft holiday bash on in about 6 hours

I've been a starcraft raver for a long time

SUP DUDESTERS

how is it going?

you KNOW I love you too much for that to happen, don't cha?

This is our home, we will always be able to look forward to the apathetic shitposts in this thread with melancholic undertones. This is all we ever will know and its because blizzard fucked up this amazing game. Long story short? go play dota!

hey we've missed you!

stop.

You are a pretty amazing person, you know that user? The world can be a harsh place and we are not reminded by the people we spend time with that we care about them. So I am going to remind you, that your presence and you being you, is noticed. I love you

who hurt you

I will protect your smile

it is one of those nights.

youtube.com/watch?v=BlblBvpVgjE

oh my... haven't heard those words in quite some time

youtube.com/watch?v=UljBmNsCeVs
just thinking of the gook old days...

i live in the greatest country in the world... why is that content unavailable to me?

japan?

i'm a proud american citizen & patriot

living in japan??

did you watch the ping pong live action

no. should i?

more like ping poop

poop dick

went from a ducky to a $10 keyboard
ugh

you should teach yourself how to fix the ducky

I used mech keyboards for like 8 years
went back to $15 rubber domes a year ago and never looked back
having a mech keyboard is like having razer accessories
wayyyyyyyy to easy to identify yourself as an ep1k g4m3r

yeah but i think i fucked the board :/

then don't get a mech keyboard with retard lights
i think my tenkeyless with black caps & grey characters has a tastefully subdued elegance

get the same keyboard again or something close to it from the same brand so you can use the broken one for parts

www.starcraft2.com

starcraft2.com/en-us/news/21349570

could just be a typing enthusiast. i enjoyed using one for programming (keycool 84 with greens) no lights nothing fancy

i just looked into fixing circuit boards on a mech keyboard. theres a chance its something you can fix easy. did you spill stuff on it or did you grack it? take it apart, can you see any corrosion on the connections on either side of the board?
go into the accessibility section and use the "on-screen keyboard" on so you can see if anything on the keyboard is registering

youtube.com/watch?v=mXxYL407sxQ
our boy tyler has been knocking it out of the park lately

>our

the fat bald lead singer from the pixies' dad is my neighbor

gonna sleep
will probably deliver another neetcret tonight

it's a hard gook life for us

hmm really? i spilled some water on it

like the num pad lights up briefly when i plug it in then blinks and then its dead again

did the bw thing finish? is it just sc2 now? don't think i'll watch

On the first day of christmas the vegees gave to me, a namefag in a skype call

On the second day of christmas the vegees gave to me, two hero shitters, and a namefag in a skype call.

On the third day of christmas the vegees gave to me, three facebros, two hero shitters and a namefag in a skype call.

On the fourth day christmas the vegees gave to me, four mullet-terrans, three facebros, two hero shitters and a namefag in a skype call.

On the fifth day of christmas the vegees gave to me, five tooouuuurneeeyshiiiiits, four mullet-terrans, three facebros, two hero shitters and a namefag in a skype call

On the sixth day of christmas the vegees gave to me, six posts from reddit, five tooouuuurneeeyshiiiiits, four mullet-terrans, three facebros, two hero shitters and a namefag in a skype call.

On the seventh day of christmas the vegees gave to me, seven epik memes, six posts from reddit, five tooouuuurneeeyshiiiiits, four mullet-terrans, three facebros, two hero shitters and a namefag in a skype call.

On the eigth day of christmas the vegees gave to me, eight ancient tweets, seven epik memes, six posts from reddit, five tooouuuurneeeyshiiiiits, four mullet-terrans, three facebros, two hero shitters and a namefag in a skype call

if some keys or lights work thats really good. there are multiple long circuits running across under the keyboard that hook up to multiple keys in a chain. they work sorta like christmas lights. if one light in the chain is fucked up everything after that one on the chain won't work. follow those little metal circuit lines and look for some sort of break or crud that could explain why it isn't working. if only the numpad sputters it must be near the base where all the circuits meat up

>tfw hate safety shorts but understand they're necessary

some say the gooker the gooky the sweeter the gook

Remember that the holidays are really difficult mentally and emotionally for a lot of folks. Please remember to be extra kind to others. Do something nice for someone.

boi pussy... bucci...
gook pussy... gucci...
hmm...

its time for the sc2

to end