/pg/ persona general

Pink girls edition

PreviousNEWS
>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed:persona-dance.jp/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018:personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

ricedigital.co.uk/persona-waifu-wars-winner-announced/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's mine /pg/

Recarmdra!

Kawakami a kawacutie

Woooaaahh

Looking cool, Junpei!!!!

Curse you.

Just realized we haven't gotten a 3D shwoo yet

I want to gangbang Haru!

I want Shido and his friends to gangbang you.

>P5 made it to the top of another list of /v/'s best rpgs
>this time #2 in the jrpg sections right behind SMT3
STOP VOTING FOR IT IT SUCKS

P5 is probably my #4 all time favorite JRPG. It's a pretty good game.

For SMT3? I agree!

P1 > P2 > P3 > P4 > P5

Yes, that's the release order of the games. Good job, user. I'm glad you can count.

T-thanks

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Apologize to my friend.

P1 < P2 < P3 = P4 < P5

here

>The North American localization retains all the Japanese plot settings, as well all character and Persona names, ignoring the past Americanized localization altogether excluding the single line "Mark danced crazy!"

Gimme gimme fuuka in dmn

I want to marry, impregnate, and have a family with Haru!

What would you most want if they made a Persona 5 Arena?

Lavenza as playable

Timeskip Naoto, but, like, NOT detectiveXNaoto.

In persona 5 is it better to buy new weapons or new armor if I can only afford one or the other?

armor

This but with hifumi

PxDN Naoto is hot tho

Weapons but only if there is a rather significant difference in damage without sacrificing accuracy. Alternately armor but only if there is a rather large increase in evasion.

Yeah but she hides her boobs away for the most part, and she doesn't really look like Naoto at all.

Maybe pic related would be fine but I'd prefer short hair.

This but with Kawakami

Why not give her it as an alternate sprite? Like how Noel has one in BlazBlue so you can switch between Noel with hat and short hair and Noel without hat and long hair.

Buy neither and just scavenge / clean dirty items / fuse weapons unless it's early game or a character's item is horribly obsolete and there's no replacement handy, or if it has an effect that would be useful for a particular party member (e.g. a high luck collar for Morgana)

Atlus is too cheap for that

I love Ann!

This but work Ann

This but with Haru

Yeah she's very close to if not the best

Futaba but smaller

Stop talking about butt holy shit

Who would you out ahead of her? Personally I don't think there's any doubt that she's the best.

Uh, what? ArcSys would be the ones in charge of having to create that sprite. If they can do it with BB, they can do it with P Arena.

I really love Futaba and Kawakami. I am prepared to fully devote myself to either Ann or Futaba depending on how the spinoffs and anime go however. I feel as though Kawakami will get very little focus in either.

does ArcSys work for free?

Goro is going to start the Japanese Avengers Initiative!

>I feel as though Kawakami will get very little focus in either.
She won't be in the spinoffs and have 5 minutes screentime in the anime. ;_;

reminder

Do you get less exp or anything for lowering difficulty?
Is there any downside to just throwing the difficulty on the lowest settings and doing some pain-free grinding?

Dude if anything you get more exp on lower difficulties. this ain't kingdom hearts buddy, you're not missing a true end for playing on babby mode. in fact if it's P3FES you should absolutely play on Easy due to RNG.

>Is there any downside to just throwing the difficulty on the lowest settings and doing some pain-free grinding?
You're locked into Safety mode for the rest of the game once you pick that.

I want to see him resurface as a total masochist that wants Joker to punish him constantly, basically like how he is during Anne's Birthday where he starts crying about how much of a wreck he is for stealing a swimsuit

The lower the difficulty the higher your exp and yen. Setting the game to Safety forces you to play on Safety until NG+ however

What if Akihiko was cute?

Go with Ann. She is such a sweet, carinh girl and deserves to be loved.

Of course she does. Even if I go with Futaba or Kawakami instead I'll still love her.

Go to sleep, Lady Ann

ricedigital.co.uk/persona-waifu-wars-winner-announced/

Lol waifu 4 laifu

Ann plays with my heart. There are girls i love more than her, but she has something that made me romance her in my first NG+

user.. that's not the point. You act as if millions of budget is necessary for a sprite change. ArcSys would easily be able to do that with experience alone even if they were only given a small budget.

>talk to Junpei on 7/11
>"But, if we defeat all 12 shadows . .
>then I won't have any more use for my persona.
>Man, it's such an amazing power. . . I can't let it go to waste . . ."

Well, guess I'll pick up Arena out of curiosity.

/pg/... last night I had a dream, MC, Yusuke, Akihiko all I were lounging in a sauna. For whatever reason we were all naked and erect. MC had a rather small penis and I don't remember seeing Yusuke's at all, but Akihiko's was larger than forearm and reached up passed his nipples. Suddenly a clothed femc moved in and stroked it once, causing a flood of what was the colour and incredible viscosity of banana jello, she collected it in large piles in her hands but he kept continually flowing out at a destructive pace. Then femc stuck out her tongue to lick it and winked at me, and suddenly I was wide awake.

What do you think happened to me? Is this a result of not jerking off for a while when I usually do every day?

>replied to user
whoops

Ultimax
And it's not worth it

Let's figure out how prominent the confidants are in the anime (ignoring Sojiro and Sae as they are essentially main characters)

>Will get more screen time than the average confidant
Mishima
Kawakami
Tae

>Will get a bit of screen time
Iwai
Hifumi
Ohya (if only to set up the Kaneshiro arc)

>Extremely little screen time
Tora
Shinya

>RIP
Chihaya

pussy slayer

>RIP
>Chihaya
user hidoi

Why is it that Chihaya has the meme for not showing up in the anime? What makes her any different from Shinya or Toranosuke? She might not have had much of a following or the best storyline but she's really cute and that's all that matters for anime, she could easily appear.

Her VA died.
And she has no importance story-wise whatsoever

Ann is a fictional character she can't post on /pg/. I'm just a guy that thinks the world of Ann and thinks she should be more popular than she is. Annfags are kind of loud and obnoxious on /pg/ but that's the only place where I see them.

The artistic value of that painting is beyond human understanding.

>Her VA died.
squeak

;___;

>There are tons of Annfags on /pg/
>Futabafags are scarce

It's weird.

I can't speak for all, but I mostly just lurk

Yo.

>fans of the most 'normie' character speak up the most
>fans of the most 'non-normie' character speak less
>internet/Veeky Forums
Something doesn't seem right here.

>tons
They're just louder than the other waifufags desu

Futabafags are obnoxious on /v/ desu

>Futaba will never call you "pretty boy"

it's not fair guys.

70 tons

All the waifufags are obnoxious on /v/

Pretty much this. And the loud one is always the same guy if you pay attention to the filenames.

It alright

I don't hate it

I like black hair Futaba better

stop change my wife's beautiful blue eyes. They are my favorite feature.

no

Wada, make it happen.

Can you do brown haired Akira
I suck at editing

I like black Futaba better

How good are status effects, buffs, and debuffs in this series? (specifically 5, if it matters)
Are they things I should consider when fusing or choosing a persona or is it all about hitting weaknesses for all out attacks?

Buffs and debuffs matter more in Megaten than probably any other JRPG series. They are extremely important.

Status effects are nice, but not as vital.

Statuses are negligible for the most part except for an infinite money glitch. Most statuses only last 2 turns, or 1 turn if the enemy has quick heal. Despair in P5 however is a touch of death, preventing action for 2 turns and instant killing on the third,

buffs/debuffs are fundamental, casting debilitate on a boss and heat riser on your MC is high level tech, not just because it grants an enormous advantage but also because end-level bosses will occasionally waste their entire 2 action turn to de-debuff themselves and remove the buffs from you, basically giving you a free turn.

As far as I can tell certain enemies are weaker to ailments (status effects) than others (and even specifically to one or both classes into which ailments are divided). It's definitely worth experimenting to find out if a tough enemy with no weaknesses is susceptible to an ailment.

hint hint

On the three fundamental buffs and debuffs: DEFINITELY USE THEM IN BOSS BATTLES, major and minor. They're not nearly as important in regular encounters, unless you find them useful against a particularly dangerous enemy.

Anubis' weakness is motherfucking lucky punch.

I have a leak. His name will be Jin Kimura.

THIS IS A HO HO HOLD UP