/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2480

Sutera bullying Edition

>Recent News
BIGGEST: Daily Roulette for 10 draws (Every day you will get to play a roulette which determine how many 10-rolls u can get), Free daily 200 crystal,1.5x RP and EXP (excluding coop), Magnafest, Coopfest & Extrafest, x1.2 Pendant drop + x2 Pendant cap, 1/2 mats consumed for raid hosting, All Element and Showdown Trial will shown everyday, Journey Drop effect doubled, Received 2 Arcarum Ticket daily, Login lottery.
SSRBuncle Scam Gacha
New SSR Christmas Mary (Light) & SR Christmas Feena (Light)
New Christmas costumes for Cagliostro and Percy
New EX Class: Mechanic with customizable companion robot
Balance Update - pastebin.com/yMve0nK6 (embed) - 12/21/17

>Granblue Fest - granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15175
Visit the venue and you get free and exclusive stuffs

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for December:
11/30 - 12/8 - Divergent Knighthoods
12/8 - 12/20 - Titanic Yeager (Shingeki no Kyojin Collab)
12/15 - 12/25 - A Granblue Carol
12/21 - 12/28 - Xeno Diablo Clash
12/28 - 12/31 - Auld Lang Syne (New Years Event: Cock Edition)
12/30 - 1/9 - New Scenario Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>BIG Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gbf.wiki/Basic_Grids
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

metera is hotter

Delete this imagine of my wife- RIGHT NOW

>it's a "zoinigger with negative iq" episode

I want "wtf bros" to leave

Please reply.

You are an idiot.

Yes, you fucked up hard.

post current grid

wtf bros I thought wind was the best element and didn't need a shiva because it would be broken
meanwhile it gets beaten by light
what the fuck bros

Light was a mistake!

>All Element and Showdown Trial will shown everyday
Thank fuck! Xeno cock cucked me on much needed vohu and dirt trials.

>he wasted damascus ingots on farmable weapons

Playable when?

Don't ever use my wife to shitpost.
You are warned kiddo.

Dokkan is also a mistake!

You'r beyond retarded.

Yeah I used like 5 on my swords already and skipped most of the pain of farming them. Too bad >light

Only usable in keeping your spirits high between battles, it's everybody's girl!!! also slime vice-queen

items are meant to be used, user!

You may be bullying that user, but I used my dama on Zoey's ribbon when they became a thing because I love her.
I don't even have Hades.

I like luchadog.

I don't believe you.

What the fuck is wrong with his face?

It was a terrible decision, but it's not game ending. You don't actually need dama bars for anything. It just means you can't uncap any gacha weapons or cheat a step for your 5* GW character.

On Murg/Strats/Insert gacha weapon here. Not farmable weapons.

>AL gets a Nep collab
Where's ours? I want Vert in my wind team.

Why are all zoiniggers retarded?

And that's still less retarded than using ingots on farmable weapons.

It looks fine compared to certain other characters

NEPNEP IS A BOAT.

the celeste claw user is lying because there is no way you could get 2 chocobars before you get your first celeste claws

stop giving him (You)s

But for over a year everyone was saying to Damascus your Chev Swords and those are farmable!

Perhaps you lightlords aren't any smarter than the darklords you love to make fun of after all, huh?

Love makes people do dumb things.
I used them on swords too.

!!

>wind roach playing greedy class like gizoku
>light bro playing sage and actually helping the raid.
the difference.

FUCK YOU NEP WILL SAVE...
Shit, what element would Nep be?

>/gbfg/ said
Stop.

>the celeste claw user is lying because there is no way you could get 2 chocobars before you get your first celeste claws
I'm rank 120 and still haven't seen a single claw drop. All my claws come from the shop.

Do you actually mean I ever can't, or is it just gonna take me longer? I don't know how hard it is to get Damascus Ingots.

Light players are retarded. More news at eleven.

>Didn't use it on the Ribbon or Orchis dagger
Just stop playing altogether

!?

Obviously light.

Post gold chest results.

feel like pure shit just want 100 rolls on the first day

I bought my account, I don't know where I got them, but I had them.

>needing heals in parafest hl
umm lightbabs?

anaon what's the point if he doesnt have hades

To be fair, Zooey ribbon is powerful even without Hades and its a far better choice than a claw. Better to have not used it at all, but can you do

Are Ribbon and the dagger even something I'd want in my endgame grid? I thought I just wanted a grid full of Celeste Claws.

Ribbon is basically a celeste claw, Dagger has the potential to be broken later on.

>a selfish class vs a selfish class pretending to be helping

You can get more, but it's going to take you a while.

gbf.wiki/Basic_Grids

you sound like somebody i know. they basically only play for zoi and spent dama bars on her weapon without hades.

they were going to quit over medusa but then the zoi outfit set came out so they immediately bought it and decided to keep playing

this should be OP pic
fuck I forgot to make new thread

Same time Pholia is.

Lightlords will stop paralizing baha HL after the balance patch. Gotta secure that red chest first ;)

>harp
>2halfpots
>10 berries
>+1mirage
Not terrible.

good, I can finally get hit

Sounds like someone I can get along with. I have Light Zooey too from one of the jp auctions a while back. I was able to get Medusa but only because a friend of mine went to Japan for vacation and handled it for me.

Nah I'll just not do it because I can.

>Shit talking us Light lords when you beg on your hands and knees to para your raid.
pathetic.

Alright, I'll just tell myself I've not fucked up irreversably to save my sanity.

I'm mostly doing it to fuck over multiboxers

it's extremely hard to get dama bars. you're looking at enough materials to trade for 1 every 3 months on average and the shop only has a limited stock that the devs top up only once in a while

the only other way to get more is to spend money, either by acquiring 20 gold moons from rolling 20 ssr characters that you already have, or by buying whatever real life merchandise that comes with codes to redeem bars with

you can get more and gold bars are a technically farmable equivalent of dama bars, so it's not like you permanently locked yourself out of anything, but you'll forever regret wasting an extremely precious resource on stupid shit

I don't need chev swords or claws anymore. It would be nice if Hard had non magna weapons in the chests.

But wind is the enmity element with basically no enmity activation so getting hit is positive for them right

It's finite resource unless you spend money.

i'll keep paralizing cause im not greedy

Yes.
>para raid
Titan wins
>don't
Wind wins

Why will they stop?
Are you a retard?
They have a choice now and they choose to do it, why would they suddenly stop choosing to do it?

Don't worry user I spent a dama on a GW weapon

also regarding the user talking about gold bars, it's high recommended you don't actually use those on weapons since they're also used as a resource in a lot of high-end crafting involving guild wars characters

just don't worry too much about it, sometimes you have to learn lessons the hard way and if you bought the account with damacus bars on it already they were probably handed out for free during events.

Not really, if you want to deal more damage you are forced into paraing

>windroaches having mass meltdown
nice

>can stay at low health consistently now
Thanks

>improves everyone's chances of getting good loot
>selfish

>0.5%
LAMAOOOOOOOOOO

You're really dumb to think like that at the moment.
"I want to do 10% more damage overall, better enable the person I'm racing to do 100% more damage!"

I don't care, I have my local para.

I'm only seeing wind players agreeing with light ones not to para which exactly isn't a meltdown?

the buff that song gets from her ougi that makes the clincher para only lasts 2 turns, so you can just take 2 turns after ougi and use the clincher

>10%
It's quite literally a 50% damage increase straight up.

???
>10% chance to get 30 rolls or better
How is this 'lmao'?

who /140rolls/ here

Alright, thanks anons, I appreciate the advice. Fuck, I'm going to be depressed for a week

>2 days of flashfest
>2 days of legfest at the end of the year since they already confirmed no new years legfest
>other 10 days are normal trash gacha
woah...truly the...BIGGEST ever

Relax user, it isn't a big deal.

Lightcucks are either forced to extend the buff which turns it raid wide or die midways

I'm talking about now though. If you want the crit you have to ougi and para so it's not like you have a choice. After the patch we will have the choice of course.

>Song gets turn based para
>Sakura's debuff prevents boss from attacking for up to 3 turns
I know what I'll be running for Xeno Diablo!

well just take this as an expensive lesson to do your research before playing the game

>100 rolls outside of legfest
lmao who cares

>no new years legfest

Well, I don't want to spark anymore.

I mean wind is getting their coma local and Nio has shields and damage cut so it's not like they're the ones getting the most fucked out of no paras
It's pretty much beneficial for them not to happen at all

BIGGEST