/svg/ Shadowverse General

I'm leaf everyone! edition.

Starting from the 22nd, play 2 Private Matches without quitting to get a Chronogenesis pack (Mission repeats every day)
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=474

>Next expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/

>Reveals so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1821561919

>November nerfs - DShift, Sibyl, Soulsquasher, Carabosse, Staircase
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=453

>NEWS
>Rotations, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

>Official Website
shadowverse.com/

>Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

>Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_104031020_1_enh.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself.

Save Swordcraft

Reminder that /svg/ shat on PDK and thought that Maelstrom Serpent would be good.

So why did they give Sword some of the worst cards this expansion? Unless they're going to be buffing their old cards or some other funky shit.

GIV SNEK SUPPORT

Blood shitposters are the worst.

Reminder that Cygames "doesn't know" that Shadow will be broken and that Sword will be dead in Rotation.

>and thought that Maelstrom Serpent would be good
People called it memestorm serpent from day one though.

remove aegis

>even the devs don't give a rat's ass about hearthstone mode
You all should've realized this the moment KMR called it "ideal for new players starting the game" in the NEXTO vid

FREE PAX??

It was ok for like the first 3 days when you could highroll people who weren't playing aggro yet.

>Two Standard tickets from log-ins, assuming they finally changed log-in rewards the last two I'll ever open
>I'm bored, lets do it
>Beast Dom
>Queen Vampire
Well there went 2 CG legends. Should have just let them rot forever.

I posted that it was a day 1 trap again and again. I hope some of you fucks listened and didn't craft it.

Why am I always being roped by Dshitters?

Staircase is what made PDK good.
It is like shitting on the Heavenly Knight without the 1pp amulet.

Nobody but cblood cucks did. They fall for meme legos every new expac.

SAA

sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_104031020_1_enh.mp3

Can't really blame people for wanting a Blood option that isn't aggro. At least by SFL nobody even batted an eye at the possibility Jorm would be playable.

It was the 5 health made it not removable by 90% of the single target spells in the game.

>wanted to finally see Arthur and see how he saves sword
>he does not save sword
>tfw

if was okay honestly and if you were ableto pull off a turn 6 4 serpant board your opponent usually didnt have an answer for it unless they themis

>been saving myself for the new expansion
>almost looked at my missions today
This is the only way...

Blood has aggro, vengeance and control and it's all viable. It's already more than all other crafts in the game.

>what is rune

That was not the case pre-TOG. Only Aggro was viable and Control was weak.

Burn and D.Shift are just as viable as aggro and vengeance. Control is a meme, if you're gonna include it, Daria can be included as viable too, giving Rune just as many viable archetypes.

Without staircase you have no fuel for pdk to function.

While the nerf wasn't irrelevant, Staircase isn't unplayable in Dragon. PDK just got hit really hard as Cygames was terrified of losing players due to ToG Dragon PTSD.

You cucks do this every single expansion. Stop taking things out of context. I can see it right now, next expansion on the horizon and that one faggot (you) will be pulling the same "I told you Heavenly Knight is good". No it's not, it's shit without the amulet, just like many other cards before it. Very few cards are blatantly good on their own (Eachtar, Albert, Sibyl). People called Ouroboros shit, and he is, even pre nerf. He would never have been played without Zell and Sibyl, and they only nerfed him, because he dragged on tournament mirror matches for fucking ever.

>You want Roryaru crafto to be good? Here 7pp Otohime, here 7PP seiba. Now you can pray them with your 8pp Sageru Commanderu!
>*prints as many board clears as RoB*
>Thank You

Why does it even bother you want anons post on an Internet forum? Every single card has people declaring it good and bad, it's not hard to claim in 2 months that '/svg/ thought X was ____'.

He can't keep getting away with this.

This is not what we were discussing but I guess it does not matter. The point got across.

What does his laugh sound like?

Eachtar's voice.

You're all going to be calling for Arthur nerfs soon, just you wait!

So as a relatively new player, should I spend my 500 crystals on a prebuilt deck or use them on packs? And which deck/pack would be best to buy?

I have most of a Seraph Haven and Vengeance Blood deck already, but I don't have much for the other classes. I also have about 3k rupies saved so far for CG.

Wait for CG and spend them on the daily deal.

Here are the legendaries that I have already. Not sure why, but the image didn't seem to attach to my initial post.

Reminder that our big sister GBF just started their biggest event ever. Tons of free rolls are being given out.

You should buy Bampy-chan leader xDD she is sugoi ;D

Arthur may not be insane but it's a fucking great card.
it's like 8/12 stats for 7 with 1 damage storm, 2 damage rush, 2/1 ambush and a hedgehog that gets buffed.
Also thins your deck of the shitty low drops and lets you draw your Albert/Fangblade/Walfrid.
How is he bad?

>People called it memestorm serpent from day one though.
hes talking about pre expansion you autist, nobody was calling pdk shit when it was in every fucking game

You could buy the Blood pre-built for a third Belphegor, or you could buy the Shadow pre-built for an Eachtar since it seems pretty obvious that Mid Shadow will remain relevant on Rotation. Other than that, you could

Only the highest quality posts from the mature dragon pIayerbase

>Other than that, you could
I meant

Tomorrow for sure

I'm surprised by how consistently they supported buff forest, especially considering the other crafts were all over the place thematically

>How is he bad?
He isn't, but he's not going to save Sword.

>cygames
>buffing old cards
>ever

go back, slave

It's pretty weird yeah. This set is a real oddity with its support, probably since it's trying to replace Standard. Every other set has had a consistent mechanical theme.

Ok so DE had 109 cards
Standard has 318
ToB was 105
TotG was 104
WD was 104
SL was 104
Chrono will be 138

Before rotation we have 844 cards in the pool
After rotation we will have 555 cards in the pool.
Card pool basically shrinks by a third.

There really is no chance of it happening, but it still begs the question on why the fuck they gave Sword a 1pp 1/1 furry and other mediocre cards when they were bottom rung for SFL.

>people ITT unironically wanting Eachtar/Spawn/PDK tier legos all over again
Don't you retards ever learn? The balance is good this expac and that's what they should aim for.

Call me naive but I don't think they print Arthur in the expansion brimming with AOE unless they reprint a playable Lecia for sword. There could be a sword equivalent of Summit Temple lurking in those golds and silvers. Who am I kidding...

If my favorite class isn't tier 0, the meta is bad. /svg/ taught me that.

Thanks! I guess I'll just save them for CG until all the cards are revealed and then decide between packs or Shadow deck. Just trying to get the best bang for my buck.

Expansions with no good cards in it but gacha leaders is just a scam

Anyone else is going to vial all the obsolete unlimited cards?

Even if your class is T0, just lie and say it's shit and that shadowlog and cygames are liars who are bullying your class for no reason.

No, I'm not retarded. They said they are going to support both formats, and there is no way I will be able to finish my Sword dailies in Rotation.

All the legos revealed are useful even if the deck concept isn't strong right now.

Wow 7pp for a 2/6, 1/1 storm, 2/1 rush, 2/1 do nothing and 1/3 do nothing.
You can do a massive 1 face damage and possibly clear 1 enemy minion. 2 if you use an evo!

Meanwhile Otohime gives you the same shit but a turn earlier so you can get into your sage commander earlier. You wont survive to turn 7 to pull of an arthur, and even if you do, its complete trash, barely any better then the flood of 1/2's Otohime gives, whilst having a bulkier main body.

Otohime hasnt been relevant in any deck for a long time, Arthur is almost the exact same card so will suffer the exact same problems.

>vial cards not used in rotation
>re-craft them 3 months later
kek

Heresy's Avatar is an useful card, even if the deck concept isn't strong right now. Ginger is an useful card, even if the deck concept isn't strong right now. Say it like you mean it, those legos are pure trash man.

Fuck Sword.

>Meanwhile Otohime gives you the same shit
No she doesn't. A bunch of 1/2 is nothing.
Arthur can pull followers with ward and storm.

>this tiny turtle is somehow physically stronger than king arthur himself

I'M HERE EVERYONE

Why is she so smug?

You know, it might not be all lost. If of the three blanks that are left, one of them is a 2pp officer that gives +1/+1 to all allied followers at the end of the turn, Arthur might be useful.

Lewd the dragons

>implying buffing shit does anything on turn 7 when all board clears are active
They need a Liza.

They should just reveal everything already. I need to theorycraft.

love this card, if it turns out to be shit I'm going to be sad

Fuck she got bustier

B-blood will be saved with the final releases right guys?

in 2 days they'll have revealed everything

Keep your hands away from Anne's wife.

The only way it could turn out badly is if Dragon just has better shit. Honestly it might not see play if it were in Sword or Shadow or whatever, but playing it on 6 makes it good and playing it on 5 will instantly end the game in a lot of match ups.

I can see why CyGames always says Dragon is the hardest to balance looking at this thing.

43 cards in two days?

yes, they'll do a mass dump so that they'll have everything revealed by the 22nd of the month, like they have been doing since a couple expansions

I was thinking of only shitting on Salami. I forgot about Levi and dirt in general, Eggsplosion, new Jeanne, and other shit. Still, it won't matter because Sword will instead get a 5pp 5/5 that enhances for 7 to get Bane and call it Wolf Fang Commander.

Ward? Who? Veteran lancer is rotated out and the only storm is quickblader. Gelts effect is fanfare so that wont proc.

ToG, WLD, and SFL all had full reveals published on 22nd.
It stands to reason CG will follow suit.

>rotated out cards don't exist
always intrigued in this meme

Sword has Liza though. But nobody uses it.

No one is playing unlimited, every single game there will end by turn 5-6. The meta will be rotation.

>decide to finally grind for GM
>get countermatched
>brick
>lose 1000 points
I fucking hate this game.

Swords liza is 3pp which makes her a pain to combo

I mean a Liza that can be pulled from Arthur. Lecia is garbage because she costs too much and doesn't protect herself.

Just Baha bro

>new expansion comes out
>it's nice to see the new expansions putting a breath of fresh air back into the game
>most cards are just reprints or existing cards from other classes
>oh_well.jpg
>make a sword deck
>first game against dragon
>does nothing but ramp and play removal all game
>play my 7 PP otohime
>opponent bahamuts
>only removal is a enchance(3) furry
>s-seiba will save me
>opponent plays sea queen, evolves over my ward into Legendary Genesis Dragon+Ariet
>goes face for 25 damage

t-thank you...

>5pp on curve stats draw as many as 5 cards and possibly cheat out well over 10 play points
Very balanced card. I'm glad they're no longer printing legendaries like Oz and Eachtar for other classes, and leaving those 2 like that in the game uncontested.

>reprints
stopped reading right there, should have stopped at the wojak I guess

give me all those stupid wojak edits of the leaders