us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/#/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/progression/
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE

What's New?
>Placement games and misplaced players will be fixed
us.battle.net/forums/en/heroes/topic/20760676687

>Winter Veil 2017
>Celebrate the coolest holiday in the Nexus with new Skins, a Quest, and more!
>Ends January 8th
us.battle.net/heroes/en/game/events/winter-2017
youtu.be/Lr6lZtuXI-4

>Stealth rework, Laning changes, Performance-based MMR, Laning updates, and more!
youtu.be/oft62x2SmGg

>Alexstrasza, the Life-Binder
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/alexstrasza/
youtu.be/y-aq0b3AzbQ
>Hanzo, Master Assassin
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/hanzo/
youtu.be/t6wRlSIcF2Y

Community Resources :
>Guides, Tips, Talent Calculators, Youtube Content, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>*Unofficial* Heroes of the Storm API
>Upload your replays and contribute data for more accurate statistics
hotsapi.net
stormspy.net
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/tierlist
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21338594/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21342091/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/21307436/

Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game? :
>Blizzard App - Social Tab invite links
>NA
blizzard.com/invite/paGDfZaX
>EU
blizzard.com/invite/K0YLXSnvk
>In-game
Type "/join Veeky Forums" in the chat

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI
heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/alexstrasza#h9Zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thoughts?

>M-mommy? W-what are you doing?

Would adding Micro Missiles as a talented ability with cursor-targeting like Gall's and Li-Ming's heroics make D.Va better? Or is the damage buff from 21 to 24 enough?

>Alex nerfed

Artist?

Yes, and she was already in a pretty rough spot.

STOP HAVING FUN AS SUPPORTS
PLAY MORE LILI REEEEEEEEEE

Cool, they gutted Garrosh because he has no counterplay and is frustrating to play against.

Can it be Genji's turn next?

>because he has no counterplay
Tychus, Leoric, Anuburak, ETC, Muradin, Lunara, Johanna and Raynor would all like a word with you

how about protection in general?
bird boy is the only character in the game that should ever have access to protect
genji should only block auto attacks
varians parry talent upgrade should give an armor boost or unstoppable while parrying

>Can it be Genji's turn next?
if you dont know how to counter Genji yet then the fault lies with you.

what decides the pick order?
ive been put dead last 4 times in a row and im sick of being left with support

>genji should only block auto attacks
Right so you just made his parry worthless, congratulations.

>Lunara when there's nobody to deal with her

he doesn't need parry to be good, he already has god tier mobility
they carried over the ow teams fucking retarded hero design and make the problem worse

>Nova nerfed
For what purpose.

OH NO A STEALTH HERO THAT ISN'T ZERATUL ISN'T SHIT, FIX IT!

*dashes behind you from out of vision and kills you effortlessly*
mada mada... akachan...

"We’re also looking at other Heroes who are lacking in counter-play, or are overly frustrating to play against, and are planning to make similar changes to them in the future."

>make her free
>nerf her

so what are next year heroes?
already dropped the game but i'm curious

Lunara giving you trouble? Raynor, Illidan and Thrall is your man

Day 1 damage was 22.5. This is a huge buff.

>they try to make more Alex's go Q build
>don't buff her health
Literally what did they mean by this

>Nobody picks Lifebinder because it fucking sucks dick.
>Nerf Cleansing Flame in retaliation
>Nerf the Dragon part of Alex because people wanted to be a fucking dragon and not some thot bimbo.

Did nazeebo even need a buff?

>he already has god tier mobility
That dosen't make him good

late game heroes suck now, so they balanced it out

His spider build did see a drop in popularity after some nerfs to it.

DAILY REMINDER THAT 27.07.2017 WILL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AS A DARK DAY IN ORCISH HISTORY.

youtube.com/watch?v=SVYmPIJt2BI

Blizzard really fucked up with Garrosh's representation in Heroes of the Storm. His abilities and role do not fit his character fantasy in any way. His kit should have been for another character.

Yes, he is fun to play. But he should have been a bruiser, like Artanis, but with burst and less focus on defense and with an ability to force 1v1.

>what Blizzard devs did
Hey guys we plan to release Garrosh somewhere in summer 2017
Fast forward summer 2017
Alright guys just attach some existing kit to Garrosh and release him. And dont forget to make a legendary skin + bike with a bunch of tints

Why would you EVER play this hero now

nice brawl

>yfw Nova is back to being great

These nerfs are nothing, kiss my fucking ass nerds!.

When did Rexxar become so broken? He can't do anything, Misha's AI is fucking retarded and he has like no hp

just redesign garrosh at this point

what is this nigga gonna do in lane? throw a creep? lmao

When did you become so bad with him?

>want to be a cool dragon wife that calls air strike on fuckers
>blizz wont stop forcing you to be a heal slut with a boring heroic

wont be long before they start nerfing all the fun flame buffet talents so you are forced to pick flowers

>Go Q build Alex
>lose all healing since the enemy team blew some warm air near you and you are now sub-75% health
>Blizz wants people to play like this

>Q to heal frontline
>W to heal yourself and backline
How hard is it?

Hard enough that it makes the whole build fucking garbage, sweetie.

i barely every got pulled in, but, I've watched my teammates get pulled in not once or twice but tens of times. Why they're missing the the capacity to use reason and not get hit by it, I'll never know. But I'm glad it's gone, because now I'll lose less games from people who could have learned not to get hit by something in the 4 or 5 months it's been since he came out.

Right you're shit

>Q build Alex player calling others shit

>Player instapicks Butcher
>With a Butcherlisk skin
>It's Ranked

what

the

everliving

fuck

>A support player cant play his character with a support build
Do you take all the ghost wolf talents when playing Reghar?

let us know how it ends

>>A support player cant play his character with a support build
Tantamount to admitting you are a wrong. Taking niche builds that actively weaken your team as a whole makes you a shit player. 2 heal buttons does't mean as much as you think when they nerf the output of that healing and give no hard CC to mitigate dives.

>Blizzard resets people's ranks again without changing their MMR
they really aren't very good at this are they

My biggest issue was her damage. While chasing people with Pro Moves and tickling them to death is funny, it's otherwise insignificant. Hoping this will be good

is that really what they did

how do i climb out of bronze now? nazeebo worked great last season and made it to bronze 3 but now the system has saw fit to trap me in 5

Did bw really need a buff? I always found her to be very good in certain situations.

Why did they change Garrosh?
Just draft someone who likes to be at the centre of enemy team like ETC/ Malthael.

>mommy free week

wait im new how is she free

>stop and pop
wow that's actually so much damage

nazeebo still fine, at least on 3 lane maps
have you tried azmo, sonya or gazlowe

>mommy nerf week
Fixed

>>stop and pop
>wow that's actually so much damage
I used to pick Stop And Pop and then I realized that you're not standing still through Bunny Hop that often. I don't even pick Bunny Hop very often

I don't think she needed it, but I'll welcome it

i have not tried azmo or sonya but gazlowe seems like the kind of character that would make someone d/c from lobby/throw if picked

HOW DO YOU THINK IT ENDED! IT'S A FUCKING BUTCHER!

THE WORST HERO IN THE GAME BAR NONE! IT WAS A FUCKING MASSACRE WHERE HE FED FOR 10 MINUTES AND THEN HAD THE FUCKING GALL TO IMPLY IT WAS MY FAULT THAT WE LOST. AS IF THAT GAME WAS IN ANY WAY SALVAGEABLE.

WHO DOES THAT!? WHO FUCKING PICKS UNIRONICALLY A HERO WHO WILL DO *NOTHING* BUT EITHER FEED OR SIMPLY NOT BE AROUND FOR THE FIRST 10 MINUTES IN A RANKED GAME!?

Sure, my Gazlowe pick wasn't 100% competitive, but it was Shrines and I figured if I could get enough time to set up I could put enough turrets in the shrine location to make a difference. No luck, the rest of my team fed like a fat kid on his birthday and we lost at level 16.

>free week plebs will never know how tasty launch mommies milkies was
enjoy your sour milk

>sour
Mommy is just in a refractory period right now.

Jokes on you I lvled her to 5 yesterday!

>give no hard CC to mitigate dives
That's why you have a tank
>niche builds
Stop, you're only making yourself look worse.

Once more.

I'll have to try spamming Gazlowe and Probe this season to see just how many people lose it in draft. Never had any issues with Az/Naz.

>That's why you have a tank
That's why you take E build, because having a tank doesn't save you most of the time.
>Stop, you're only making yourself look worse.
And you're sounding more and more like a retard with each post. Q build being buffed alongside an E build nerf should tell you everything you should have already known.

>Nerf the Dragon part of Alex because people wanted to be a fucking dragon and not some thot bimbo.
and when I play Greymane I want to play as a fucking werewolf not some fagget king.

Look shitter, this is how you build Alex.

heroesfire.com/hots/talent-calculator/alexstrasza#h9Zc

E build is not for single support because it dosen't help shit.
>should tell you everything you should have already known
It tells me that people dont know their shit so Blizzard is forcing your hand to learn shit.

>taking blessing of the reds
You actually are a retard. I can only imagine how many games you threw by actively sabotaging your team with a garbage build.

I am going to assume you're trolling, and have under 10 games as Alex.

My ~50% winrate is from me tanking it as Q build in ranked. While this season I'm hovering around ~68% winrate, out of 100 games only as E build.

Q build will never be viable. Genji, Sonya, Tracer, Chromie, anyone else who can poke the backline safely, all exist. She is useless if she's under 75% as Q build, after that, she's just doing negative healing. You have to play incredibly safe for 0 healing increase. You add nothing to the team fight except for healing. You're a Morales when playing Q build. Q build is shit, so why not just play Morales.

E Build, allows you to stay safe, and keep yourself, and team alive. You're a Uther, but better. It also allows you to play extremely aggressive at level 7, and even more at 13, which is where I can 1v1 majority of the heroes, while waiting for my team to finish the kills. If you're not ending the game higher healing than the enemy healer, no matter what support it is, then you've been a shitter that game.

But those are the talents taken we've seen recently by pro supports. 1 and 4 Ghost, 7 Cleanse. Even Bakery is doing it, what do you mean by this ?

You really wish to know? 3 games, the only one I threw was the one with a E build.

>3 games, the only one I threw was the one with a E build.
So, you're shit?

WHY DID THEY NERF GARROSH?!

>why'd they tweak the nigga with a 93% ban rate
dunno lmao

reddit complainers

>But those are the talents taken we've seen recently by pro supports. 1 and 4 Ghost, 7 Cleanse. Even Bakery is doing it, what do you mean by this ?
What I meant was do you go ghost wolf at level 1,4,7 and 16? Because I had the misfortune of playing with players who done that

>I treat Alex like Rehgar

Yes because I went with the shit E build.

I dont, but if you're playing a support and dont put any talents that helps your job as support then I question what you're doing. Like going ghost wolf Reghar or E build Alex

>support is for healbotting

The only healing talent worth anything on Mommy is the flower one because you're not punished for healing your fucking team.

I mean, all those talents are okay, if the player is a shitter of course. 1 is safety, 16 allows you to be in the fight longer, and play aggressive. People underestimate Cleanse, and are either shit at timing it correctly.

You do understand, Malf picks all damage talents right and can easily top healing ?

>Shit E build

Keep spamming Q build like a retard.

desu I miss during the "beta" when rehgar had his burst build
was fun as shit doing 90% of an heroes hp on a lunge+ blood for blood

That's their main purpose for existence yes, what do you think they are for? Damage?
>Malf picks all damage talents right and can easily top healing
Your images contradicts what you're saying.

>That's their main purpose for existence yes

>Your images contradicts what you're saying.
Imagine being this dumb and actually delude yourself to think you're good.

>eggplant boobs

So why do support exist, is it to tank? To deal as much damage to the enemy team as possible? To clear camps?

>y du supper eaxt?
Support exists to support. What do you think they are for? Why do you think only a very limited number of supports have more than 1 healing button?

>Alex fags btfo
>Garrosh fags btfo

What a great day.

>Support exists to support. What do you think they are for
Exactly, that's what I been saying from the start. Yet for some reason you accuse me of being a retard for saying that.
>What do you think they are for?
To support, or as you so colourfully but it
>support is for healbotting

>Exactly, that's what I been saying from the start. Yet for some reason you accuse me of being a retard for saying that.
Because you are. You believe support is only for healbotting when that is blatantly false. You are a bronze league Alex player treating her like Lt. Morales and barely understand her mechanics.

You are simply a brainlet who has no idea what he's talking about, and at this point just wants the last word in a conversation about how dumb he is.

why even have supports?
just balance damage and tankiness on self healing

>unironically replying to brainlet wojak poster
Senpai...

>Playing Support or Tank

What's it feel like to not have fun? You draft cucks are pathetic, play game changing assassins and have fun.

>inb4
>Quickmatch

Yeah, quickmatch, instant fun, pick any character you want, no bullshit.

>stun and slow
>walk up and throw them
Wow so hard

Go back to battlerite

>You believe support is only for healbotting
No I believe that is their main purpose for existing, and if a support player isn't putting any talents in helping with support then they are doing something wrong . Like E build Alex, but seeing how you're obviously the one with the superior intelligence then convince me why E build is better

Because in case you haven't notice there are many shit players in the game, and seeing how often Garrosh gets banned they also never get the opportunity of learning how to play against him. So when they do end up playing against him they get destroyed because they dont know how to play against him or even how to counterdraft

>No I believe that is their main purpose for existing
Then why did you not answer my previous question?
>Why do you think only a very limited number of supports have more than 1 healing button?
You have no concept of what supports actually are. Do not delude yourself.
>and if a support player isn't putting any talents in helping with support then they are doing something wrong
Wrong.
>Like E build Alex, but seeing how you're obviously the one with the superior intelligence then convince me why E build is better
Sure. Stop posting.