/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Sato did nothing wrong.

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 12/12/17
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dangan_stage/status/943571070291820544
twitter.com/dangan_stage/status/943571070291820544)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't spank Kyoko!

I love Junko!

A reminder that Sakura is best girl!

I want /drg/ to have a nice day

also Seiko

Never a rarepair!

Kaede should have been the protagonist.

Cutest Couple!

Adorable short hair Maki!

For my darling.

Reminder that Hajime is the most alpha protagonist

Angie and her beloved Saihara! Good... night...

Kyoko should have been the protagonist.

Tsumugi and Kiibo!

You too!

She was bad enough in DR1 but they butchered what little character she had in DR3. I just don't understand why you build your villain up as this force of personality who can change the world only to later say "nah she just tricked everyone". Even though she didn't show the video to the people in other countries so she MUST have used her force of personality to execute those changes.

Wtf I hate Maki now.

I love Tenko!

New thread, new Tenko!

twitter.com/dangan_stage/status/943571070291820544
Reminder that DR3 stageplay exists and soon we'll see Munakata fighting Naegi right on the stage.

>Sucking Hajime's dick this hard
Shut up Nagito, we all know you want him to plow you with his overbearing masculinity.

Reposting:
ついに始動!アニメ「ダンガンロンパ3」の舞台化決定!「ダンガンロンパ3 THE STAGE 2018」主演は西銘駿。2018年7月~東京・大阪にて上演。詳細は随時公式サイトにて (twitter.com/dangan_stage/status/943571070291820544)
They're making a DR3 stageplay

Doppel x Feetman!

I want moe-tan to teach me how to find new pictures of my waifu!

Are we going to talk about something new this thread? Or will it just be "Junko Loves Naegi! Junko Loves Izuru!" over and over again?

>And the person who raped Junko's corpse was implied to be Izuru.
This is why I don't buy the "The 5 pictures must correspond to the 5 survivors" theory. It seems completely out of character for Izuru.

Seems like a shit game

Do we have anything to talk about? I think we exhausted all topics the first months after V3 launched.

I love Kirumi!

I don't even have this image on my computer, w-what happened

They will only cover Future Side, right?

Are you fucking serious

yeah, it could have been teru

LiS makes v3 look like The Silver Case.

Doing anything that worships Junko in general feels out of place for Izuru to me.

The strongest emotion he shows towards her is mild interest.

So, I recently beat V3. Which made me wonder. Is the prologue of the game the only "true" thing that happens? Like, the part of the game with the least amount of lies? Kaede and Shuichi still remember being kidnapped then.

>danganfag's taste in "games" includes LiS
WELL IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Meme images aside what kinda shot we talkin here?
Reee stop claiming me!

rip

It's the image-swap glitch, which you would know about if you weren't such a fucking newfag.

Cutest Couple!

how cute Maki is

Animator!

Well, on a meta level the prologue lies to the player by not showing Kaede's reaction once she learns she's gonna be in a Danganronpa

Is that supposed to be Geno?
This ship is full of cracks, cute image though.

DR3 deserves to be buried and forgotten like it was supposed to.

It just hours of Munakata twirling his pyrotechnics sword, the stage burns down on premiere

Where is the demand for this? Didn't DR3 sell terribly?

LMAO! I didn't expect such an innocuous comment to receive such a hostile response.

We could keep talking about DR3 like last thread?

Someone give me a rundown on why DR3 is hated here.

But at the end of the game Shuichi specifically points out that part is probably a lie. After al in the prologue, as soon as they mention the killing game they hit everyone with the flashback lights, making what happens after that later on be a little suspect.

In other words, yes I think they were kidnapped and yes I think nobody willingly volunteered. Or, ok, obviously Rantaro did but Kaede and Shuichi certainly did not.

brainlets

No, that's wrong! Tsumugi is the one who lied about the audition tapes and their reactions!

@199308728
dumb frogposter

Lots of low IQ posters

>MITARAI BUT LIVE-ACTION
OH MY GOD I'M BOUNCING AROUND IN MY CHAIR LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT THIS IS GREAT NEWS

right here

Despair arc contradicted people's headcanon.
And the ending is terrible

Ok, DR3 is good. I enjoyed all arcs Despair > Hope > Future.

DR2fags mad that it ruined the stakes of their perfect game and retconned Junko playing Machiavelli with class 77

Kinda proved him right.

The only thing building Junko to be "a force of her personality" was her own words. And she's a fucking liar.

The characters had a hard time believing they would willingly follow someone so crazy and they were right in having that doubt.

nyamami

>Geno cosplaying Otoya
That's cute.

People here also think v3 is good.

>A gay character gets to die on stage
Finally DR3 is going to become a legitimate work of art!

Unrelated but why is nip graphic design so fucking bad?

I don't want a shot of /u/, Mikan!

She is.

>*drool drips down lip* AHAHAHHAHAH MAKI SPANKY MAKI SPANKY ABSOLUTE HILARITY!!!
>WTF STOP POSTING FACEBOOK FROG ON Veeky Forums YOU FUCKING NEWFAG!!!!
Every time, without fail. You're pathetic.

Despair arc is kinda lame. Future arc has a couple plotholes, and I think Hope is just garbage.

I mean there was also the fact that in DR1 major world landmarks were changed into Monokuma. And the entire world was in a post-apocalyptic state. That seems to imply that she's a force of personality.

That's supposed to be a bad thing?

>Every DVD/BD Volume sold the average of 3k units
>12k in total plus merchandising
It was actually a success.

Interesting, what was the general consensus vs "reality"?

Interesting view into the mind of an aspie.

I need more winter Maki

Juzo is a cuck faggot nigger.

Never noticed that the (you) background is transparent, neat.

People thought much like DR:UDG, DR3 would show Junko slowly corrupting the DR2 cast and driving them to despair. What actually happens is that she kills human Chiaki and then uses a brainwashing video on them all when they're nice and sad.

Jesus Christ, it's so sad. You get all up in arms, doing the @ shit with my posts, every time. EVERY time. EVERY TIME you reply, and you're calling ME the aspie? Get a GRIP on reality, you complete SPERG.

Maki big being taken advantage of by the predatory woman eater Kaede.

Nobody wants Kaede

We had a big discussion about it towards the end of the last thread if you want to check it out

What the heck happened to Taima?!

...This post was supposed to disprove you're autistic?

Maki is my wife but don't bully Kaede

what about the brainwashing anime bullshit

Kaede is a force of nature.
She makes virgin detectives want to give their life for her with a single touch of her hand/boob.

There's a taima?

Kaede is a fat ugly sow and I'm glad she's dead. The only thing that could have made v3 worse if she was the actual protagonist.

But Hope is objectively the worst one

No, I don't feel the need to prove I'm not autistic to somebody who seems all too familiar with the disease. Keep replying, baby.

Danangronpa but it turns out everything was virtual reality created by Hope's Peak to establish who the greatest hopes were.

That was the best part, who's want to sit through an entire arc of Junko personally influencing the students, preying on their weaknesses and doubts, slowly but surely taking over their thoughts and emotions, until finally they are on the tips of her fingers, to be used as she wishes? Not me, that's for sure.

This is bait

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl, and also that there are Makifags in this thread RIGHT NOW who haven't played DRV3. Hell, they haven't even watched an LP of DRV3, which would still be better than the current situation with them

Sounds pretty bad. I haven't watched it and was pretty much only interested in the despair kids, seeing as their past was a bit more mysterious. Seeing as though it sounds like a cop out just makes me sad though.

cheers, I'll give it a look, I only finished v3 like yesterday. Just was wondering if I missed anything in 3.

why are you so mean