Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/U2AD8UHK
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!hBQi0BYL!BVWiYErNVlf1Bfrx55LdW64Ck01Z7J8_99roVxHW7Mc
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - 23rd February 2018
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=lqyEY8H76TY
youtube.com/watch?v=9OCoR_C0AlA
Gameplay Explanation: my.mixtape.moe/wvnjmu.pdf
Rance X Character Roster:
my.mixtape.moe/jlcxgw.png
Jpg version that is under 4mb:
my.mixtape.moe/ghknzm.jpg

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUx6t-Uhn_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Silhouettes that are confirmed to be revealed next update. The majority we already got confirmed elsewhere or are extremely obvious. The points of content are:

On Zeth:
04-19 seems to be a female ghost, with one theory being Parsley as a relevant dead character from Zeth, but it could as well be anyone.
04-20 ??? There is apparently a character art that looks a lot similar to it in an unknown Alicesoft game

On Free Cities:
05-13 many theories on this one: Pepe, Megadeth, Saulnia, one of Poron’s girls.
05-15 Very likely Aoi being next to Katyusha who is now the mayor of Rockearth plus chains
05-18 / 05-19 – Possible the mayors of Diphteria and Hanna, as next to other generic mayors and the only two of the 7 cities described as most influential without a mayor revealed yet
05-20 ??? New character?

On Japan:
06-20 Likely Kurobe based on the shapes on the back and what seems to be fur

On Monster Army:
11-17 Likely Red Eye
11-30 Possibly an entry on generic monsters

Then here we have Silhouettes that may or may not be revealed next update. Basically, Moomin said that a portion of unaffiliated were going to be revealed this update, and they include characters he revealed on twitter. So, besides the 4 from this section he showed (Dark Rance, Noah, Arios, Silbarrel) we may get a few more from this pic revealed. Or maybe only those 4 he already showed on twitter. From these the ones we don’t have high confidence on:

08-05 May be Cola for being just next to Arios. Seems to be a small body on a cloak and carrying bag on the back?
08-15 The hair shape may suggest Rona, but still not much to go by.
08-17 Some think it may be Gele or Wrench. But similar to 08-15 it can as likely be any girl with long straight hair or even a completely new character

4-20 looks like Mouri Motonari

>04-20
Probably Chochoman. He was described as an old man after all. I'm guessing you got the character art from Chochoman's wiki page too?

Good Edition.

Someone posted on the comments there but didn't mention the source, and I wasn't able to find from which game that character art is.

I wonder if Rance could get her to wear regular clothes by having her stationed in Helman.

Update should be in around 4 hours if at a similar time than previous one. But can be anytime between 3 to 9 hours from now.

Wha- wait it's December already, actually almost new year!? I promised myself to start studying since last month! But I just keep playing from 6... 03... 8.... and now 9.... Wow I didn't even realize that I'm so fucked rn.

Gameplay full priced eroges tend to be as big script wise as non gameplay ones. Often bigger as those games tend to have a huge cast and because of gameplay they often has a lot of avoidable/optional text besides the main script.

Please just go way.

whoooooaaaa what

honestly i feel a little weird asking people for mechanics, I'm usually the one that gets asked

Which free levels in IX have alternate version? I just beat the -saurus level again (for the third time, whilst on WTF) and I unlocked a harder -saurus level. Does anybody know which levels have this??

I really like this poster about the Rance collabs.
ランスー秋葉原決戦ー
Rance -Akihabara Decisive Battle-

That's the only one with a special condition (clear that stage while defeating 35+ enemies. You clear the stage when you beat 30, so it means your last attack needs to be an area one that kills at least 6 (if you defeated 29 before using it).

And then Hanny King stage needs you to beat Hanny House, but just beat it normally.

Others unlock by advancing in the main story. There is also 4 extra ones from a second playthrough onward if you have patch 2.0.

someone post more miracle

Try Pixiv or the booru, mate.

no

I have a rare unposted miracle. What is it worth to you?

Is it this?

No. Search it yourself.

well i'm not sure what to trade with
a link to a site where you can download rance 03?

w-wha- how did you

delete that

It still stuns me how Helman managed to end up with a top circle comprised entirely people that are either malevolent, incompetent or malevolent and incompetent.

If you have the Milacle and didn't draw it yourself, must have logically been posted elsewhere, making it a posted and less rare Milacle. Only the people directly working in the mines can claim to have truly rare Milalces.

>I can draw my own Miraclesand not post them to make the rare
Better do just that after Gele lewdle.

Stessel filling it up with people he could control.

if you do that, we'll all hate you
>:^(

That and a lot of them were there because their parents and their parents got the positions, which allowed them to get it because they were related.

I know how you feel, in a way. I've had literally years to play through the games I haven't played before X came out and I've just started trying to get through them.

Can you try and stop posting like an ESL?

Just like America and most countries in the world.

Could Gele pull off the "Two stickies on her tits and a g string" look?

No

Yeah for sure. She pulls off the nude look and it is largely the same: it's about fitness and firmness.

>Fitness and firmness
I wonder if Gele has a nice ass or not.
Also wonder if she now imagines grinding it against Rance's Hyper Weapon now...

>I wonder if Gele has a nice ass or not.
Yes, of course she does.

What do you figure her skin feels like? Rubbery? Hard?

Soft and firm.

As said, soft and firm. I was given life to slap the Demon King's ass.

has Gele been confirmed yet?

Jill confirmed

She's confirmed as my most anticipated unannounced character.

Are there hookcodes available aside from 03? I was trying with IX just because it's the one that downloaded first, but after going through HAT all I could manage to hook was the first line.

So far only as flashback.

/HB-8*@56FE61

It doesn't need one with ITHVNR

Nor with VNR.

03 Hook worked for every other Rance games for me

Thank you all, I'm gonna play all of them as soon as I can.

The character. Rance is 23 so at least a couple of you gotta be older than that.

At least a couple are older than the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=nUx6t-Uhn_s

Finally finished IX, though I'm missing all the Siera variation of Russian CG, do I need to NOT sex her at all until Siera join my party instead for all her CG? And it seems some of CG is bugged, so I can't get it to my CG colletion. I'm missing Kanami+Rance, Senhime bad end and Siera bad end CG even though I've seen them all in my playthrough.

Helman is such a mess, Stessel is idiot, his subordinates are idiots, everyone is just pure asshole and/or incompetent, everything is so uncoordinated that half of the army just ditch them for the already overpowered Rance party.

Best heroine route: Miracle > Shizuka > Amitos > Kanami > Pigu > Siera (just shorter ver. of main route) > Sen (what's even the point of her route and her whole existence here?).

I wish there is a dedicated route for Freiya and more involvement with Amitos (best girl)

Though the SRPG aspect is quite underwhelming compared to other SRPGs out there, still really fun game from start to finish, one of the better Rance game for sure.
03>Sengoku>IX=VI>02>Quest>01>5D

Looking forward to X and hopefully 04

lol i made that

Good shit user

Nice.

Nice.

>I'm missing Kanami+Rance, Senhime bad end and Siera bad end CG even though I've seen them all in my playthrough.
Did you use the patch?

That's 6-20. But ya 6-20 is almost for sure gonna be the Youkai king.

Oh. Well 4-20 looks like this. Some think this may be Chochoman.

You mean the ENG stats patch? yes.

I have a rare Kanami. I even checked the archives and shes only been posted one time.

I'll trade her for a hug from a pretty girl.

erased 'photo' by accident. I'm missing Kanami+Rance sexphoto (that Lia found out in Kanami route). I also used latest 2.00(?) patch + shitty English interface. Idk what causes this missing CGs

Chochoman is the geezer in the Four Lords right? To quote Rance, "...Don't care then."

Personally I woudn't bet on Chochoman as his position makes me think he would come earlier with the other lords instead of at the very end.

Seriously, try to post like a normal human being. It's so annoying I can't even bring myself to answer you.

We heroine status now. I hope.

Did you have Bernard out of your party during that quest?

Redheads truly are the best.

Not the biggest Satella fan but she does look very cute there.

Hopefully not. She is likeable but I don't need that much more of her. A scene and some relevance would already be fine.

I also not a big fan but really liked that image. Pop Satella is good.

Oh, is that Satella, I thought she was the girl from Ixseal.

I need it though. She didn't stay for long in Quest so I'm hoping she has plenty of time and relevance in X. I've been waiting for this for too long now.
In the cover of the Rance X soundtrack?

She hasn't had that much in the way of appearances.

Alicesoft is the one company that you can't rely of the cover to know that someone is involved.

Only more than 20 years ago.

They haven't put someone that isn't on the game in the cover for about 27 years now.

Looks like the level god.

compared to hornet and silky who have basically gotten no screen time and basically been shit on in every appearance they have had she doesn't need it.

That's Willis.

I'm not sure how you guys are seeing that besides the red hair. Looks clearly like Satella to me.

Complain about Sill then.

That's Satella. Notice the slit pupils that Willis DOESN'T have, but Satella DOES? Or how her hairstyle is 100% Satella's?

I do

She definitely needs it, other characters also needing it doesn't take that away.

Hornet won't even be around for most of the game, if she doesn't get heroine tier focus she'll be basically a non character with minimal interactions like KR

We don't know that yet

Her role is going to be like that useless princess in MarioBros

Haniwa Racing when?

Is Satella going to be taking Toad's role?

Someone needs to make Super Rance Bros mod with Rance saving Hornet from Kay castle.

>Rance jumps on Kayblis' head until he does
>Goes to rescue Princess Hornet from her cage
>Princess carries her halfway back to Leazas, before fucking her while traveling back at the same time the rest of the way

if she's captured at the start like she seems to be it's her default state

assuming you save her early is more of a reach than assuming they maintain the status quo from KR

Jesus christ your posting style keeps getting worse with every post

what are you even talking about? there's nothing outrageous about that statement

Not him but use capital letters please.

Red Eye.