waiting for 2018 edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitter.com/AnnaProsser/status/943636412909232128
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wonder if that guy plans on getting any furniture

they are playing a game

of course he is , who the hell buys an apartment and only use a bed

"Dear children, I turn to you as your mother, the mother of the just, the mother of those who love and suffer, the mother of those who are holy. My children, you too can be holy - this depends on you. Those who are holy are those who immeasurably love the Heavenly Father, those who love Him above all. Therefore, my children, always strive to be better. If you strive to be good you can be holy even though you may not think so of yourselves. If you think that you are good, you are not humble, and arrogance distances you from holiness. In this peaceless world full of threats, your hands, apostles of my love, should be extended in prayer and mercy. And to me, my children, give the gift of the rosary, the roses which I love so much. My roses are your prayers pronounced with the heart and not only recited with the lips. My roses are your acts of prayer, faith and love. When my Son was little, he said to me that my children would be numerous and that they would bring me many roses. I did not comprehend Him. Now I know that you are those children who are bringing me roses when, above all, you love my Son, when you pray with the heart, when you help the poorest. Those are my roses. That is the faith which makes everything in life be done through love, not knowing arrogance, and always ready to forgive; never judging, always striving to understand one's brother. Therefore, apostles of my love, pray for those who do not know how to love, for those who do not love you, for those who have done evil to you, for those who have not come to know the love of my Son. My children, I ask this of you because, remember, to pray means to love and to forgive. Thank you."

janny would have his moms flowers that's it lol

why would he do it...he was rich, good looking, and had tons of fans. makes no sense

he wanted to be in the 27 club

+1
1st gook there

I just woke up
it's classic fame, no matter how good things look from a normal person's pov, getting famous is psychologically shattering
thats why all the american celebrities end up going bananas like miley, bieber, spears, etc
bigwigs make you do heinous things to achieve fame

cleaned my humidifier
gross brown scum in there >_

do you use that year-round?
care for the humidifier lung

hmmm
i use one for my plant year round

gonna clean brb

chili, for me

for my birthday i got a humidifier and a de-humidifier...

i put them in the same room and let them fight it out.

not bad, playa

looks hype 3 gsl's and 2 super tourneys

if somebody wins everything that weekend they'll be really close to Mvp for best sc2 player ever

twitch
.tv/incontroltv

did anna dump him yet, shes way too good for him

never mind
twitter.com/AnnaProsser/status/943636412909232128

big hunny hubby!
they've been married for kinda awhile now i wonder where the kids are

she doesn't want fat kids

can't wait for kgf2018

instead of trying for kgf2017 i decided to switch it up from all my past failures and spend 2017 prepping for kgf2018 instead of just going out there unprepared

we're doing disabled kgf 2018 here

she needs to hurry up...you dont want to get too old and be like nearly dead when your kid graduates high school

i think anna just wants to ride it out one more year to see if sc2 can make a comeback in 2018 before moving on to greener pastures, her life must be such a disappointment to have fallen so far by the hands of your partner thats why i stay single nobody to drag me down heh

yeah disabled kgf seems like a safe bet, if you aren't spending multiple years on prep work for regular kgf
it's almost here

i stubbed my toe wicked bad >_

they do like d&d streams

if i got an autistic/aspy or slow adult kgf i wouldn't even notice she was a tard because of the language barrier + i could attract a hotter kgf if she was a little retarded than i could a normal kgf.

it will get easier eventually. 1 in 38 koreans are born with autism now. they have the highest in the world from almost none in only a few years

disabled people are gross
stop being gross

based af
dem sc2 strategy skills are finally paying off

fuck my fucking life