Last twilight strand:

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2053624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at least its a new picture

>it's a late game stat node level

>TFW actually going to try and farm the Charan sword in Twilight Strand

ill probably try and get one in the next race event

Is this real? the "goddess" is inspired by his high school crush?
Level 90+ passives should be spent by using regrets on 1-2 nodes to access another notable

can't wait to use Charan's Sword and I would love to have a Ziggyd Dagger or a Zizaran Bow base to craft! awesome stuff GGG!

It's a t1 drop, enjoy farming a thousand+ hillocks

doesnt he have a gf who recorded all the voice lines for the sword

Thinking of making a Hegemony's Era build...

Don't

Well geez user, if you shit out 2k$ you too can have your very own unique in-game!

*flicker strikes behind Izaro*
me: heh... nothing personal..
*slashes him twice with oni goroshi*
*smirks*
*turns around*
me: omae wa mou shindeiru...
Izaro: N-NANI?!

>it's a t1 drop
Source: His ass

Source is our guy Chadan

nice patch morons

there will be a picture posted on reddit in the next hour. if not, ill donate my entire ahc wallet (a whopping 11 alchs) to charity

yoooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOO

>the flavor text is real

did you get the sword?? or is this from reddit

>turn on post-processing for the first time to see how it looks
>idle fps goes down a tiny bit
>fps is a bit more stable during maps, get probably the smoothest abysses whole league
someone explain???

Ribbit. Currently farming.
Also, what happens if enter a portal to Lioneye's Watch from Twilight Strand? I just got a Scroll drop.

>unironically naming the base "charan's sword"
>unironically approving of this hyper cringe flavor text
what the FUCK was GGG thinking

you think theres any dignity left in this game?
>razer footprints
>that fucken bobble head pet
>all that anime mtx shit

They were thinking of money Charan poured to have his cringy sword in the game. Out of all whales, he is probably the fattest one.

Nevermind, turns out it works like any other Port. Head to town, grab shit, go back in.
But then also like any other Port, you spawn back in town. Rip my 2nd Strand farmer.

virigin ggg can't say no to chadan

pay them 20k and you can get your dildo sword in the game too

So i don't check plebbit nor the forums,what is this sword all about?

some dude who purchased packs and wanted a sword in the game to pay homage to his school crush while she is probably now sleeping with other guys? is this trued? correct me if am wrong,but ain't that what a cuck is?

sword designed by neet
only difference between him and pooegg autists is he actually has money to burn

>namefag
>actually retarded
wow who wouldve guessed

try harder kiddo,i have asked a simple question if you can't answer it you are the retarded one

now if you gonna bully me you have to do better :)

>asking what a cuck is
>getting upset over a name.

okay so as near as I can tell, the "lore" here is that Charan is this guy who had a magic sword with some sword goddess trapped inside but there are a bunch of different gay ass dimensions with different magic swords all powered by this gay waifu goddess and wielded by this gay self-insert?

try google you retard

turns out shaping ashen wood is a bad idea because it fucks up vault's sextant blocking

shape infested valley instead

How to farm Twilight Strand EFFECTIVELY:
>Create 2 Marauders, 3 if you're very fast
>Run 1 to Hillock, kill Zombies along the way
>Pick up any armor you find besides body armor. This slot slows you down. Skip Shields too for now. You have 2 goals, find a Portal Scroll and get level 5. When you kill Hillock, go to character select and swap to the other/next Marauder. Repeat process. When one of them finds a Portal Scroll, either get a friend or a 2nd account and give them the following stuff:
>Goredrill
>Wheel of the Stormsail
>Wanderlust (4L, RRRG for Heavy Strike, Ruthless, Chance to Bleed, Lesser Poison, be sure to give them the latter 2 as well)
>Load up the Marauder with the Portal Scroll
>Pop it
>Invite them to party
>They enter portal and drop shit
>Equip
>Now just run to Hillock and kill until prize

what makes for comfy clearspeed with non-guttertrash single target? it can be spectres or whatever bullshit, i just want a solid all-rounder

This game needs adventure mode, the story is shit past the first time.

Ngamahu Cyclone

Spectres is the probably the best all-rounder build in the gem atm. It's default spectres (solar guards) can clear all content and you change to tukohamas or cannibals for insane single target if you focus on bossing.

different guy here, actually running Ngamahu Cyclone or at least building towards it. What's the ideal slots for the Ngamahu's? I'm running conc, added fire, ele damage with attacks, gmp, fire pen, and physical projectile attack damage. Can it get better?

spectres, very good clear and single target for the investment
comfy is a matter of perspective

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

frost sentinels are very good for extreme clear too, and provide some shatter, though with abyss rares around solar guards probably perform better overall in general mapping for this league

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

I have 8 exalt, wanderfinder or ice shot raider?

Just what advantages does a melee character have over a ranged character? It's not like ranged characters are less tanky than melee. Melee characters actively endanger themselves in most cases. I am always pissed when a boss fight makes me run in circles while spamming ancestral warchief because the fight is melee unfriendly.

Now I see why sunder is so good because it's "melee" not melee.

and you said i was wrong

hmmm

Im running Raider using Kaoms Heart.
Cyclone in shaper helm with added AoE.
Sockets in axe is Conc, Added Fire, Phys Proj, Ele Dmg, Ele Focus and GMP
Windscream boots so I can run Blasphemy Flammability plus Ele Weakness or Enfeeble.
Damage is great until around tier 13 and up maps where the single target is a little bit lacking, use an Elder helm with built in conc effect instead of a Shaper helm for your Cyclone setup to counter this.

AYY LMAO

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

How is it item level 33?

free

Div stack turned in on a level 33 character at Navali/Tasuni.

Oh look, another patch.

I am actually going to try and see if I can get a Red Trail and turn it into a Flicker Strike Ngamahu's but this is still good advice thanks. Gotta recolor my Flame though

>that text

Fellas we gotta kill Charan so he stops this shit

I have it installed on C:, what the fuck

DRR
DRR
DRR

jesus

so here's the most optimal way to shape your atlas for chaining good maps according to my research

by the way don't tell rebbid about this

>shape
shore / dunes / vault
t8 you can choose between tropical island / laboratory / infested valley
don't shape ashen wood because you need it for sextant block vault

>unlock
>t1-t10s
all of them

>t11
primpools / coves / mesa

lair / spider forest / waterways are not so good but you can unlock them if you want
lair drops loyalty like candy, niggerwaldo himself drops niggerwaldo cards and the map has opal rings
spider forest has the doctor (you're not gonna drop it)
waterways is a corridor and has humility cards

>t12
race of course

defilled cathedral is okay
overgrown shrine is sleeper op but please don't tell ribbid

>t13
none they're all trash

>t14
none because you don't want any t14 to maximize your vault gains

>t15
none they're all trash

>t16
all of them

sextant block vault and only vault
corrupt the rest (8-mod maps give packsize, unid give quant)
sell (or run) t16s

>all of them

is this to say that all of them are worth it and it doesn't matter, or that it's possible to actually shape all of them somehow?

>need 2R-1G on ev shield
>est 28 chromes with vorici 1r
>12 attemps later and still not colored
>vorici 2 red
>3 red
>start chroming out of spite and waste more currency

fucking hate this game sometimes

lair also drops loyalty like fucking candy if you're into fuses

atoll, underground sea, jungle valley, or fields for T6 shape? I don't run sextants and will be completing the entire atlas

What, exactly, is the purpose of this?

To get Oni Goroshi the hard way. And by extension, the Beginner's Luck achievement.

that sword is op as fuk
i have no idea how am i gonna get it in ssfhc

can farm cards in non-map areas

If the build I'm running comes down to either using VP or going regen-based, what's my best bet to go with?

that sounds boring as fuck

>And 2 exiles look on in disturbed silence
By farming Twilight Strand on a new Marauder. If you wanna do it the hard way, just grab the fattest weapon you can and just keep heavy Striking. Ruthless is nice, but not mandatory. Melee damage nodes at start and if you keep leveling, keep going Melee damage. Butchery is your goal if you level that far.

enjoy running shit maps with doors and walls everywhere

Lores wise,who is the strongest thaumaturgist? Is it Malachi's or doryani? Or someone else?

>master crafted the wrong resist

it means "unlock all t1's to t10's"

doesn't matter which ones you shape because since you don't farm them for too long
shape the most popular ones so you can sell them

if you hate swimming in exalts and xp, sure

sell or run?

Jesus FUCKING christ

You can literally FEEL the levels of fucking done that GGG were feeling when they collectively approved this garbage. It's like, after YEARS of whining, he finally just beat them down and got his awful unique item into the game.

why do we have two now

>lab crashes in final room
>have to download another fucking update before i can launch the game again
>preallocating for 20 minutes
CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

Sin

Three.
Given how much of a piece of SHIT Goddess Unleashed is, this is fine.

Run it. A single decent card drop will break you even.

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2053624
>Polar set
Looks like if Sub Zero from Mortal Kombat came to Wraeclast.
>Cloak
Shit.
>Shield
Meh.
>Bear
On par with Formosan Bear. Overall good.
>Yeti Mask
STILL shit.
Price-wise, armor, cloak, shield, and mask are overpriced. Bear is actually $10 cheaper than its Formosan counterpart.

i would drop $20k to see a dildo sword as a unique

none of this is relevant to ssf
don't post your wall of text here again I'm warning you

charan's sword was one inch long
he pulled it out and all she did was laugh

how do you even level as ranger. Is tornado shot good enough to carry or should i just sunder

Is there an up-to-date comprehensive sextant and blocking guide? completely alien to me. All the youtube videos are old or low ratings.

sextant blocking is pretty easy

if you roll a sextant on a map, any other map affected by that sextant cannot roll the same mod

so you can do layers off that, roll bad mods on maps connected to the map you want to run that are three away, roll good mods on two away, then bad mods on one away from the maps that touch the map you want to run

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

What do you think it is like being a retard?

2 poets wand with volatile dead and unearth
you can go to maps naked

The frame rate seems wonky now, jumping between 30 and 100 in sarn just walking around

Legit makes Sunder leveling look like a joke and can be done as anyone who has 25 Int, although more is beneficial for leveling the gems too.