Xtrabytes future moon coin

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtrabytes/

Xtrabytes is a future moon coin. Go ahead and take a look at their BTC talk thread. They are on the ground floor. Their marketing guy is top notch and already released a 30 min video answering questions. Already at $500k marketcap and they havent even released the whitepaper yet.

This is gonna be a big moon coin. You heard it here first.

Other urls found in this thread:

xtrabytes.club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got out of PoSW and already got in XBY.
New dev working on a new consensus, completely re-writing code, whitepaper out in a few weeks or so, already has a marketer with 20+ years of experience that know how to handle community.
Coin only came out like 5 days ago.
wew lad

What Exchange can I buy XtraBYtes from?

Thanks OP

what wallet can it be stored on besides their experimental one

bump. anyone else buying this? want to make sure it isn't a pump and dump

This is a long term hold for me. This has the potential to rival the big players. I think this is probably the next PIVX except that this coin has actual applications. I read the white paper and it all checks out

What does your guy tell you?

that this is a scam

Obv meant gut

You understood tho

I agree, I've been in the crypto game since 2009. I've seen many projects rise and fall but this is a winner if I've ever seen it. I'm personally going to be investing at least 50 btc over the next week.

hmm? why are you linking me to deleted posts. Very confused. I won't stand for this, I'm a PILLAR of the btc community. I am giving out this info for free..

Can confirm this lad is a pillar of the community.

WHAT FUCKING WALLET CAN I USE TO STORE THIS COIN

Wow. Sounds legit...

for anyone wondering, this is a scam.

every new altcoin gets called a scam.

Care to elaborate why its a scam

The Whitepaper hasnt been released yet, I made that clear. You can see all the information in the BTC talk thread. Also theres an active Slack chat. This is the ground floor, this is a long term hold. Speculative buy. But from what I've seen its looking VERY good.

nope.

"What's that...Bitcoin you say? Sound's like a scam if you ask me. I'll be laughing at you in 10 years when it's worth nothing."

>YoShit
No thanks

This is even worse than PonziWallet. Buy NXS/BLOCK or NAV, if you want to earn something.

Threw about 120 bucks at it and gonna just forget about it and see if it's worth like 2k in a few months :)

xtrabytes.club

FUCKING KEK
LOOK AT THIS EMBARRASSING SITE

HAHAHAHAHAHA

They just made the coin like 4 days ago.
If you'd read the ANN you'd know why the site is the way it is currently.
It's a revival of an old coin that a developer just got the source code from a week ago and is still developing it as we speak. There wasn't any time to make a website, it's still in the process.

copying and pasting my comment from your scam's other thread
for anyone actually thinking about putting money on this, it's a scam. the people behind the coin can trade between themselves, sending the price up, which is why the chart looks good. every coin you buy, that money is going straight to these scumbags, and the price will take a severe dive when the douchebags decide to cash out bigly or when the general public realizes they're full of shit and it's a scamcoin
to those who say "everyone calls everything a scamcoin," a scamcoin is one which the developers don't have honest intentions in making a long-lasting and useful cryptocurrency. like this one, they pretend to make a revolutionary new type of technology which is bogus.

Do you have any proof that it's a scam?

Oh that's right, you don't. The thing was created last week. We've had years of proof of work and proof of stake tech, new tech is bound to come out.

So I'm waiting for your proof that its a scam fucktard. How many times have we heard the word scam in Veeky Forums, its becoming racist tier word, meaningless.

nice

also love the whitepaperless release

Sure, I have proof. The technology is fake. The theory of "proof of signature" is hilarious. Show me a technical explanation and prove me wrong pajeet. Show me what "proof of signature" is all about. Is there a even a written explanation of this joke, or is it just a meaningless sentence in a bitcoin forum post?

xtrabytes.club
It describes proof of signature here

it's only a scam when you don't make money off it

LMAO
"As we said, each online STaTiC signs and this is where you start to see the power of PoSign... Because, this means there are more signatures and more signatures = more security. Nobody can know all private keys from the STaTiC Nodes and therefore it is impossible to create fake STaTiC signed blocks.

At this point, we have ONLY 1 STaTiC node controlling XBY and the network is fast and secure...

After more STaTiCs have been registered on the network, XBY will be better than ALL other coins in the crypto world.

At this point, nobody really understands what is really happening here... We are developing THE COIN ;) This is the LATEST INNOVATION in BLOCKCHAIN technolgy and our man Borzalom is the Genius Mastermind who thought of it."
take your poo to the loo

kek it looks like some sort of pentium 2 website from the 90s

IF this thing is legit, it could really kick off!

>Read the website

>...bla bla, right?
>..bla bla bla, dont you think?

trash.jpg

For anyone looking to accumulate this coin... Send BTC to C-Cex exchange account and trade from there.

C-CEX

Lots of weak FUD on Veeky Forums lately. Seems like it's just one guy who thinks typing HAHAHAHA on a Finnish seal clubbing board will let him buy up cheap coins.

This sounds interesting but I'm wary of the price. It feels a little high, especially since it's already sunk quite a bit today. Still, I think it could go to 1k sats pretty quickly if the white paper checks out.

This is... embarassing.

I'm not tampering with Yobit. Those assholes always try to make you buy 4x at the actual price.

>what is a limit order

You are clearly a giant vagina who is averse to risk and cannot think critically.

If this was truly a scam they would do an ICO, market the shit out of it and pull out atferwards.

Hey if you dont have the balls for something like this, fine, but calling it a scam with little to no evidence is fucking stupid. They openly admit the code isnt ready yet and its risky.

But as the saying goes no risk no reward.

Now go trade ETH pussy let the real men invest and build shit.

XBY is not not a scam

At this point, nobody really understands what is really happening here... We are developing THE COIN ;) This is the LATEST INNOVATION in BLOCKCHAIN technolgy and our man Borzalom is the Genius Mastermind who thought of it.

Price holding steady and the BIG NEWS is planned to be released tonight!

For a 100K to start might buy more soon.

can poo-in-loos into faucets, can't seem to find any

LOADING UP!! :) can't get enough!!!! buying more NOWWWWWW!!!!!!! so good crypto

Buy the dip