>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/y1vvk
streamable.com/8tb5q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any ways to make PvP actually fun?

I'm about to start a melee DS2 playthrough, recommend me a weapon [Spoiler]to CE in[/Spoiler]

POSTIN

invade midrange levels

Anything else fellas

nice, but i wanted to see ornsteing take it in the ass

Please stop

PoV blowjob from those priestesses in the dragon shrine in the sunken crown dlc

I fucking hate Dark Souls 2
>DS1, best open world experience in my life
>DS3, 7.5/10 it was ok
>Nioh, best (single player) gaming experience of my life

then I buy fucking SOTFS
>6+ enemy ganks are completely normal
>feels like wading through water
>slowest attack animations and longest uncancellable animations in the entire genre
>huge delay when rolling
>rolling once literally takes a third of your stamina
>chugging estus literally plants you in place for 5 seconds and doesn't even heal instantly

who designed this fucking game?

Make a twink invader and dominate 3v1s.

>decide to play through ds3 again for the first time in ages
>kill the lizaird first try
>can still parry gundyr easy peasy
>get a chime to drop off of one of the hollows for snuggly trade
>make the tree jump on my first try
>kill the sword master without gravity first try
>grab CREOs from leonhard
>invade with a deep battle axe and a midshield and win against a host with a phantom
>leonhard doesn't reappear with the darkwraith key
I thought having a pale tounge was what did the trick, how far do I have to go until he pops up again?

>since I did well I have to kill myself over and over in firelink just to make yuria spawn
probably the gayest thing in ds3 pve

>Nioh
Kek. The combat was good, everything else sucked.

Hit us with that dancer or some more feet centered stuff

DaS2 isn't a spastic rollfest like DaS3 is, you have to actually plan your actions ahead of time and bait specific attack patterns out of enemies. Also use the environment to deal with big swarms of dudes. Chokepoints, exploding barrels, cliffs, stairs, dropoffs, the works. Look around and think about what you're seeing, or try pulling fewer dudes at once or picking some off before they get to you. It's slower, sure, but it's more punishing and thoughtful in general. You have to place your attacks and learn enemy patterns so you can roll more efficiently since you don't get to do like 8 in a row.
3 feels like the mutated unwanted offspring of 1 and Bloodborne with none of the things that made either good.

This better?Sure

How about another Mildred to complete the set? Lewd as possible

Are there any greatswords that work well with a faith build? IIRC Wolnir's is shit.

Wolnir's is great as an R1 machine actually since it's tied for second longest GS with Gael's and Wolf Knight but you need STR/FAI to do well with it so 27/60 or 40/40. Otherwise your only options are like a Lightning Claymore.

sure, bondage ok?

>you have to actually plan your actions ahead of time and bait specific attack patterns out of enemies
>kite

>implying I'm not running past enemies to keep SM low

Who's got some tips / load out recommendations for the Dancer? I'm using the Fire Witch set and alternating between a Heavy Dark Sword and Dark Hand and have a fire infused Lothric Knight shield. Trying lightning buffs and the occasional lightning urn. l've been trying to hide behind the pillars and have her chase me around and just go out long enough to whack her bum a couple times. The Dark Hand seems to do really good damage with hardly any stamina output but I have never used fist weapons so I'm having trouble gauging the distance to her and whiffing a lot. Also her skirt makes it hard to see. I have seen plenty of YouTube people whup her on SL1 or whatever by going in early and killing Emma to get the bowl so I'm kinda embarrassed that I'm struggling so much.

Light the bonfire underneath Cornyx

>fire infused Lothric Knight shield
???????

Blessed or simple

> Fire Witch set
you can get that?
huh

may actually play ds3 again

>run past everything
>just get fucked up when you get to a fog gate or something because the animation isn't invincible in 2
just use the agape ring my man

I know it's been said but what the fuck is with the bonfire placement in 3? I'm just getting into Lothric Castle, I kill five enemies, get a bonfire, kill another five enemies, and I find another bonfire. The first time, okay, those enemies were Lothric Knights and cleric hollows that buff the Lothric Knights, and one of those Knights was even a red-eyed variant. The run from the second bonfire to the third was literally just trash hollows I've been slaughtering since High Wall. The fuck did I do to earn a bonfire?

Danke

Just a fire gem and a little bit upgraded from titanite. I've been using it since the first stage basically the entire game

>year of our herald 2017
>still worried about SM

if you cant get to agape ring without dying, then you deserve the SM you get

>DaS3 is over 5ever and ever without the executioner's set, hexer's set, or the bandit's set

>the strainer helm
I'm more interested in the dragon acolyte set desu

>dat whipped ass and soles
I can only get SO erect

Farron Keep is far worse
Nothing about that area necessitates 4 fucking bonfires

Burnt Ivory King VS Sir Alonne: streamable.com/y1vvk

>we never got the silver k***ht weapons

I mean I mostly just wanted executioner and bandit for everything but the helmets. And hexer's almost exclusively for the helmet.
Dragon acolyte was pretty sick though yeah.

You can drop off the ledge outside and to the left from the Yorksha bonfire and farm the Fire Witch over and over again. Also if Gwyndolin has a rack like that I'd devour her too

I don't think I want to spend hours and hours on this game, it's objectively the worst in every way

then dont play it, nobody cares whether or not you like it

>it's objectively the worst in every way
Have you played 3 yet?

Najka vs Mytha plz gimmie waifu wars

is it possible to make regular enemies bosses yet? Like say an Executioner or Maldron or something

How good is the Morne's hammer?

Refer to It legitimately looks and plays worse than DS1, how did they even manage that?
I waited over two weeks to try it so I can't even refund it now

Where can I get DS3 and expansions cheap?

45th for lewd edition

The gameplay in 3 is amazing, it makes it really fun to play even though it's so linear which is its main flaw.

Refer to your opinion sucks and you need to shower

blame bamco

Pretty bad

It's good. It can interrupt almost every single true combo with perseverance and punish immediately for almost 1k damage.
It's just a pain in the ass to built towards.

steam
wait for christmas

>TFW rollingis very good in DS3 but ends up making pvp boring

I guess this is the price to pay for enemies being more aggresive than prevois games

I don't think Nakja can burrow outside of her arena but I can still use her. It's always been possible to use regular enemies as bosses, It just never occurred to me to do so

Fire Witch Set is nice. I love the cuirass.
What I would give to have the armours of 2 ported over.

WHERE IS CHLOANNE HANGING REEE

You can thank Bloodborne for that.

>strawmanning

awesome. God i really need to learn how to play around with this shit. You use CE?

good side weapon to chase running host/phantom?

Katanas and spears are very good for running down hosts who are retreating to the nearest bonfire.

on a scale from Laurentius to Maldron how dickish is to attack someone while they are buffing?

glaives running attack feel like sucking people in so good they are in chasings

that's what you get for picking a gay ass build for faggots

what the fuck are you about maces and hammers are chad as fuck

I'm talking about the people buffing you retarded brainlet

Literally nothing wrong with attacking someone while they're buffing. If they don't take precautions before buffing, it's their own damn fault. Nothing in the rules say you're not allowed to attack someone who's buffing.

If From wanted otherwise, they would put each player in an enclosed room for a few seconds and let them buff before letting them fight. Like in DaS2 arena.

Yeah I realized as soon as I posted.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone use Drang Hammers, and I've only seen a couple people use the Twinspears. Why are they so unpopular?

I fucking hate human beings

buffers are fags
>but you should let me stand here and cast five million spells so i can oneshot you
>no don't run away until my buffs wear off or throw a tool designed specifically to counter buffs that's not fair it's not fair it's not fair! i'm supposed to win when my sword is glowing!
eat shit

People told me ps4 was the most populated version but I played embered all the way up to Hodrick's rematch in the forest without getting a single bite. What's up with that

Invasions prioritize hosts with phantoms. Also, time of day matters.

Have a dancer, now chloanne

Drang Hammers are stuck with the 1H Hammer moveset which is really bad. They have a nice R1WAR2 combo that does a lot of damage but not anymore than combos on similar weapons with better movesets. Twinspears are pretty decent too and have a near broken Rolling L1 because it's the pre-nerf Gotthards attack basically but meh AR and not that great L1s make it not appealing over better spears.

When does med heal start being worth it over estus flasks?
I'm going to do a pyromancer and would prefer using med heal and just taking ashen estus

For Dark Souls 2 yes. For Dark Souls 1 I use additional tools since you need to add enemy scripts to the level before enemies can be used
Sif VS Artorias: streamable.com/8tb5q
Nothing wrong with it. An arena build that relies on buffs is fundamentally flawed

Oops

only got 2 for pc but thanks.
Sorry to be gay, but could you share whatever table you use?

Efficiency of healing is a factor of Faith and Attunement, since Attunement determines how many heals you can get from a single sip of Ashen. To answer your question though, it's always more efficient than orange Estus provided that you can hit at least 14 or 15 Attunement. Even the shittiest heal in the game, Heal Aid, will beat out orange Estus by a 2:1 factor at base Faith if you can hit 200 FP.

So what's the best class to start a dark/pyro build in 2? Just go deprived?

I'm currently adding things to it but yes once I'm done I will post it (and it can be added to the OP if anyone else will want it)

Sorcerer or Cleric actually depending on your spells.

Literally any class will work since you're going to be leveling everything short of maybe Vitality (and even then only if you're going to do RobFlynn cheese).

>Story is once again a muddled shitstorm of bullshit writing
>But hey we have cameos? Onion bro! Lets shit on Solaire theories! Ornstein nevar dies!
>dps on Straight swords makes every other weapon class a gimp to yourself
>Chaos dagger critical damage
>One shot combo builds
>Mobs are divided into -R1 me until I die, or fuck you my poise is infinite, backstab me or poke me to death
>Weapon variety/usability is such shit there are weapons in the game you likely can't name/have never used. Why would you ever use the large club?
>Pvp is an absolute shitfest due to phantom range, too many fucking copypaste covenants to offer different weapons that could have easily been a vendor item instead, but no one likes fleshed out covenants, would rather be a pretty purple phantom
>Community is so braindead that whenever a new meme video comes out the build used is all you will see until the next ebin upload
>Uninspired unfun boss fights
>Too many useless rings
>Low build variety
>Faith
>Sub 60 int damage
>Kicking isn't effective against any mob, even the wooden shield hollows take TWO fucking kicks to break their guard, presuming they don't hit you for a counter
>Poise/hyperarmor
>Whoa new armor! Another "Knight but he's sad" armor set? yay
>Blood looks like poop until you turn it off
>Bloodborne enemies, because fuck you 3d models are expensive
I've played all games in order, and only this one stands out as being so shitty. I can't comprehend what fun can be gleamed from this game. I legitimately think that any support for Ds3 comes from either people who are so addicted to the combat style of DS that they haven't internalized that this is the last one, so they keep playing just to suit their addiction, or some people can find "Space your R1's, the game!" entertaining. Every game has its flaws, but my god I have never seen such rampant dick sucking for a game that is 4/10 best

>I actually read all of this shit
Kill me

I went with sorcerer, it's easiest to go full glass with anyway. I pushed 20/20 int/fai for the hexer set, kept using the default unupgraded staff.. Dove into the gutter very early and picked up the dark pyroglove as well so I could +10 it asap, and so my pyromancies would deal damage when I needed more than just safe pokes.
Got witchtree asap, +10 dark'd it, and went to town with mondo dark orbs. The giants are super easy with dark fog.
I ended up at like 40 atn, 30/30 int/fai, and nothing else really mattered because nothing could hit me. Spiced dark greatsword down so I could use it. My loadout is like 2 dark orbs, 2 flame swathes, the delayed fireball thing, and dark gs, with some utility if I want to use the attunement slot ring. With the lion set hexer hood, and witchtree you can shit out dark orbs like no tomorrow and they'll still be hitting for like 4-600 depending on resistances.

thanks guy

So, assuming after the next game FROM is doing we get a new Souls game or something like that, what setting would you want things to end up in this time to have a change of pace from the usual setting non Bloodbourne Souls titles have?

bloodborne kart

>Players have deduced that weapons that only go to +5 operate as double their numbers. So +1 is +2, +2 is +4, etc.
what about twinkling titanite shit, that goes only to +4

Is the unlimited Rosaria Respec still a thing?

No, that goes to +5 as well, you just ran out of slabs.

Read the OP.

It goes to +5, you use a slab for the final upgrade.

thanks

Sorry hanging fag it's a bit shoddy

>have DaS2
>have only played BB and DaS3
>really want to enjoy DaS2 but it seems so clunky and slow

Any tips for transitioning from the more fast paced BB and DaS3 to DaS2? This will be the first Souls game I play completely blind but it's really tough, it just seems like this game is so unpolished.

It's SotFS if that makes a difference.

Ledo's Greathammer? (silver knight SS and spear movesets were still fucking sexy though)

Play 1 first. And get used to stopping and thinking rather than going balls-out and relying on twitch reaction fighting.