/brg/ - Battlerite general

Gotta go fast edition

>What is Battlerite?
Battlerite is a F2P PvP team arena brawler and the spiritual successor to critically acclaimed Bloodline Champions. Experience the unique combination of a skill-based top down shooter and a fighting game. Take part in highly competitive, fast-paced 2v2 and 3v3 battles.

>Latest patchnotes
blog.battlerite.com/patch-1-2-0-frozen-mists/#more-2064

>Roadmap for 2017-2018
battlerite.com/newera/

>Check your BR profile
battlerite-stats.com/

>Character builds
loadouts.gg

>Get your free shit
pastebin.com/0zTkhPkd

>Newbie guides
pastebin.com/4tS737Y9
pastebin.com/wTZaSWcs

>/brg/ player list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X5gY7yqfr7KmqQv5p4N65fLruYr9rnkm-ZHFcKLXxLs/edit#gid=973992834
>Add yourself
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd89zBULnDGRC__t4vtR_9qPUJXR9stQpDUAYw9zLgmO32KWA/viewform

Burned

Pretty much because they can unpunish there team mistakes
>Run out of outs
>othersided
>Run out of outs and other side is down
>Husk
Fucking disgusting because poloma can infinitely heal if she's close to you and other side is on an 8 sec cooldown
Fuck it swap pixie and otherside and poloma won't be annoying to fight

Brekt casters still suck

you get a random champ when you play duel

>Free Ezmo tome without energy cost
>Poloma now cathegorized as Ranged with sustain
The horror.

They just need to add huge fucking CDs on these get-out-of-jail card skills. I mean, Ashka's fucking Firewall's CD is 15 seconds long, why is Poloma's shit only 8 and can be used to bail anyone out of a bad situation?

>15
naw dude its 20 sec

Hmm, so I can't choose my dear Freya or Jade in there? Eh, doesn't sound fun then

It's not. It's the worst gamemode SLS have made, and they didn't realise after the first 2 tries.

>It's worse than I remembered
HOW DOES SLS KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?!

God tier:
Thorn, Poloma, Destiny

Shit tier:
everyone else

Why unsung became irrelevant?

Pretty much this I fucking hate characters that can very easily safe people whoever waste there shit
>Ex tree
>Otherside
>Iceblock
>Husk

>Another Overconfident vs. Nova NA tournament

at least EU is more interesting to watch

>paloma, double ranged every game
interesting

it still beats poloma and thorn every game

>everyone has bitched about melees
>they aren't even good

good job community

>It's another episode of Thorn, Poloma and Ranged Wildcard

Thorn might aswell be listed as Ranged really.

Why would you ever pick hard commit characters like Raigon when everyone is playing characters with 4 or more outs

play with me

Doesn't even need to be another ranged. Just pick Freya or Rook for some more cc and play "Protect the Polo."

Huh, an NA final that's actually interesting to watch.

You will lack damage that way.

Averse is probably the only guy that can play destiny on pro level. I wish his team play vs EU

NA and EU is insanely different. The kind of people the GC played against in League, to get their title are hilarious bad.

It's just these two teams who are actually good from that region.

I'm a new player using Blossom.
I'm trying to get to level 10 so i don't have to play casual and hopefully get better matches in league mode.
I keep getting my shit pushed in, my teammate rushes after the enemy healer and leaves me alone with stuff like freya and shifu, I try to keep up with my teammates but it's hard.
Do you guys have any tips?

i'm downloading the game right now. anyone wanna squad up with me and show me the ropes

block the enemy with your tree and heal/stun/jump away.

>the only tournament
>not featured in-game
>sub1k viewers
fuck you SLS

Your EX-Tree lets you tank shit, just spam heal it when that happens. Can also block people.
EX-Space allows you to trade with Melees.

Your weapon charge is ready? Throw that shit into their fucking skull and make them wish they'd never gone after you. That lines them up for easy E.

They even said multiple times it's up to the community to build the esport scene.
The swedecucks are literally expecting us to their own fucking work, if they keep this shit up after the promised New Year's patch, I'm fucking out.

They refuse to do ANYTHING to save their game, they treat it like a University hand-in, it's so fucking stupid.

thanks bros

>thorn goes in against mongo team

read the guide in OP

I don't get why they don't just give ProsteR his bloody Shifu and let him 1v3.

>Overconfident wins once again, and Nova is once again the only other decent NA team there is
When there's only 2 good teams pr. region, I need to question SLS's dream of becoming a T3 esports game. The playerbase just isn't there for this "dream" to become a reality.

Proster doesn't like shifu as much.
Thorn plays better with a team because he has ranged poke, ranged CC, and R to save allies.
Shifu is much more reliant on going in hard and doesn't support the team as well. You can't really have someone in that deep all the time when poloma is the support.

>decent NA team
>just tries to mongo with almost no communication

that final looked like GC soloQ, barely a tournament game. What a shame

What do you really expect when teams are limited to such a small pool of "decent" players? SLS needs to get a grip and make sure the playerbase gets stable, or we're back at square one yet again.

ded thred
ded gem

There are deder threds

t. Absolver general

I do not care that one pile of shit smells slightly worse than another, I don't want to sniff it anyway you disgusting degenerate.

is it dead? i dont wanna waste time on it if it is dead

I'm still figuring out the game so I try to post less and lurk more.

gem is very much alive
some very dedicated shitposters itt tho

They aren't wrong though, we're already almost back down to the 3,000 concurrent players of EA.
SLS has completely stopped updating us weekly on the state of the game
We're still in pre-season with no end in sight
The new champions since F2P are either broken or lackluster
The game has only seen skin events and small balance changes

I-I don't want to believe the shitposters, but they're starting to look right.

We're all waiting for the big 2018 patch they promised. If nothing big changes, the game is doomed to die out.

my first champions box and i get Raigon hell yeah

how the fuck do you all chat in this piece of shit game jesus christ

You mean "/enablechat" ? If you mean the toxicity? Just disable it.

>tfw we're stuck on a shitty year old unity version and they refuse to update it
>tfw people are STILL getting heavy FPS issues since the alpha
>tfw the new UI is trash and was designed solely for the abomination of a console port
>tfw 6 months since they last said they were close to finishing up draft mode for MM, and we still don't have it
>tfw MM itself is a fucking joke
>tfw numerous bugs are still unsolved yet have been reported since EA started
>tfw they added VR support for some reason
>tfw battlegrounds was a complete fucking failure of a gamemode

It really feels like they're just doing way too many things at the same time. They have no focus anywhere.

1 second on google

ruh kaan buffs where
I'm sick of playing second fiddle to a tree

no, in game, im stuck on team

Probably never. I fear that SLS will just do the Riot way, keep a few specific Champions incredibly strong, to keep control of what's meta and what's not.

Oh, fuck if I know. The UI is dogshit.
You could use the "/command" thingy.

user did you try shift+enter? it's usually the shortcut for all chat in many games

Shift+Enter

shift enter you utter newfaggots

How do I get good at shifu

1v1 me phaggot

Shifu is an incredibly difficult champion to play, with a fun and interactive gameplan of having more abilities than everyone else in the game.

Thanks user

I just want to play casual without having to be in queue for 30 minutes for a single game, I don't want to go shit up ranked games playing ranged I've never played before
Why is that so fucking hard

Have you tried playing with friends?

I don't have any

Try queuing cross region as well? I sometimes play on EU from NA.

Are there more practical flowcharts like this? Personally looking for Taya tips but anything welcome.

Flowcharts are just the most basic ways to play a hero, they don't really factor in mind games or the like. You shouldn't really trust them that much.

>UNGA BUNGA ME PLAY FREYA
>UNGA BUNGA FREYA FAIR tHEY GAVE HER NERF
>UNGA BUNGA GIT GUD

>Taya tips
Your Windbomb beats counter and channel abilities keep that in mind

It might take some getting used to but try to get surprise attack with crosscut it does quite a bit of damage with Haste m1 into a m2 into a regular m1

Your EX skills are far better than your ultimiate.
Your Ex Q is an I frame so you can use it dodge shit or reapply haste if you need to
Your R can save your teammate live don't hog it for yourself
Your ex m2 will always come back to unless
there is a wall and if you go cross cut it will deal 28 damage on the way back and it also beats counters its really good to shoot it out and reposition yourself so they can be hit by it on the return.
Ex m2 also has a faster cast time tham regular m2 and also regular m2s proc counters on the way back

>every casual game has one low random plat that puts out 100 damage and dies
>the game thinks this is a way to balance out having a champ 4 in the game
this game is continually infuriating

Is it me, or is the new champ trash?

She plays kinda like a weird form of ashka
You wanna apply chill and stick to the target using m1 and m2 and when you wanna freeze you just E or exe theme

Her skillshots are way too hard to hit compared to Ashka. Plus his right click hits 3 times.

I feel like if you fully fill the chill bar you should get frozen

this desu

but why?

I want to take you for an elevator ride.

I only saw about 5 today, seems the hype died on her.

That a problem?

She seems to have problems with melee, especially ones with cleanse. She really only have jump to keep them off her, if that is down and they get on her she just dies.

Why is Raigon allowed to have nearly no cooldowns though?

Oh look, another 1k lost in 2 days ;^)

She's actually more similar to Varesh than Ashka in playstyle and kit.

You have to keep debuffs up and consider when to pop them for maximum effect. Both characters have a shield with some benefits, and both basically have one iframe ability. You can shit out serious damage provided you're able to land her skillshots but you're also pretty fucked against tunneling melee.

Ashka has higher survivability (and more versatility imo with molten fist, AoE petrify, and firewall) but much lower burst. Alysia can shit out serious damage but has nothing in the way of protection besides her shield basically. She ends up being more of a damage turret as a result

Little known fact is that Alysia's R even knocksback immaterial.
i.e. Shifu during space.

Shifu comes for you, hits a javeling and tunnels.
>as Alysia, hit m2 or E
>Shifu gets freeze debuff and reacts with either counter or immaterial
>if counter, read and act accordingly
>if he keeps walking and not using anything, space away
>if immaterial, hit R and knock him backwards
>punish punish punish - he can't javelin the wall, he can't walk through it, he can only counter or get saved by boloma.
>if he walks around the wall, eating punishment and javelins you - iceblock

She has the kit to keep Freya, Shifu and Bakko away. Problem lies with Croak whom has gapclosers flowing out of him like mucus.

i've been playing for 18 days now, i've logged 159 hours so far.

I've just realized that the initial starting setting for chat is "disabled"... in a team game.

what the fuck, no wonder so many people just ignore each other, most of them are too fucking sensitive to listen to other people say bad things about them to do any sort of teamwork.

i'm literally uninstalling the game for this reason alone, fuck that, what a horrific design choice.

i can sorta understand "mute for the first 10-20 games" or "ignore chat from people who are considered "BM"" or something for people, but what a fucking mess.

it reminds me of dota 2, trying to play with russian teammates who refuse to speak english.

except people are too easily butthurt so they shut out all chat.

if you are one of these people who don't just mute specific people, you are a sensitive piece of shit and should be on tumblr.

>9 hours every day
>lol dude just mute me, my autism is your problem

>it reminds me of dota 2, trying to play with russian teammates who refuse to speak english.
Why do you refuse to speak russian?

>they understand english
>i don't understand russian
eat shit

That would almost apply if they didn't spread outside their own containment server like a god damn plague.

So I'm playing on Linux Mint and everything's a-ok except I can't see chat text outside matches. Any clues?

>im uninstalling because no one gives me a reaction when i flame then after i die

So I really enjoy playing Jade and pretty much only Jade, but I feel like she's just strictly inferior to range champions like Destiny and Ashka.

Like when is Jade better than Destiny or Ashka?

Please say something nice about her.

>Finally reach diamond.
>lose one game
>Drop down to bronze

Only SLS

why doesn't jumong's bow reset work with his ex abilities?

destiny is a admittedly a swiss army knife, but jade is still pretty good and was played in tournaments recently

jade's pretty good at keeping mongo away, and don't forget to use ex stealth for shields on command

>Please say something nice about her.
She's a better fuck slut than Destiny.